Fire With Fire |COMPLETE|

By cloud9_forever

Anaya and Avil, the two can't stand each other's presence. To her, Avil is the Satan himself and to him, she... More

Fire With Fire
Fire With Fire - Chapter 1
Fire With Fire - Chapter 2
Fire With Fire - Chapter 3
Fire With Fire - Chapter 4
Fire With Fire - Chapter 5
Fire With Fire - Chapter 6
Fire With Fire - Chapter 7
Fire With Fire - Chapter 8
Fire With Fire - Chapter 9
#PrayForParis
Fire With Fire - Chapter 10
Fire With Fire - Chapter 11
Fire With Fire Chapter 12
Fire With Fire - Chapter 13
Fire With Fire - Chapter 14
Fire With Fire - Chapter 15
Fire With Fire - Chapter 16
Fire With Fire - Chapter 17
Fire With Fire - Chapter 18
Fire With Fire - Chapter 19
Fire With Fire - Chapter 21
Fire With Fire - Chapter 22
Epilogue

Fire With Fire - Chapter 20

69 5 0
By cloud9_forever

Today's quote is :                                                                                                                                                                                                "Confidence doesn't come when you have answers to all the questions, but it comes when you are ready to face the questions."                                                                                                                                                                                                            -Anonymous 

***********************************************************************

ANAYA

'Oh my God!' I uttered. 'Oh my God!'

'What? What?' Avil questioned.

'We are such fools. Absolute fools', I said.

'And why is that?' Avil asked.

'We forgot we have our cell phones with us. They forgot to confiscate the damn phones', I said. 'How can we forgot that?! Ugh! We are such idiots.'

'Damn it!' Avil cursed. 'Why the hell did we forget that?!'

'Anway, I'm calling Isla. You call Bryce', I said. 'Tell them to tell our parents to get some back up to this place.'

'And how will they know where we are?' Avil asked.

'You dumbass, they can track our phones', I said. 'But just in case, tell them to track our phones. I have a feeling we're still in Bangalore.'

'Yeah yeah', Avil said, waving his hands.

'Now go call', I said. 'I'm calling Isla now.'

'Fine', Avil grumbled and went to the other side of the room to make the call.

I dialed Isla's number and waited for her to pick up the phone. I also kept the phone away from my years because I was sure that if I kept my near close to my ear, my hearing would be damaged.

'ANAYA! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME NOW? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU? WAIT TILL YOU COME HOME, I'LL FREAKING CASTRATE YOU', Isla shouted. What'd I tell you? Now you know why I didn't keep the phone close to my ear.

'Isla, calm down please', I said.

'DON'T TELL ME TO FREAKING CALM DOWN. YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR WEEKS AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. HOW DARE YOU?!', Isla shouted.

'Isla please, calm down', I said.

'Wait, now that I think about it, Avil has been missing for the same amount of weeks', Isla said. She finally calmed down. Thank God! 'Oh my God! Please tell me you didn't elope with him.'

As soon as she uttered that last sentence, I started choking on my spit. 'Wha?! Isla! How can you say that? I freakin' hate that guy and you think I eloped with him!'

'Well, that's the only explanation I could come up with considering you've both been missing for the same amount of weeks and also went missing on the same day', Isla said.

'How about we both were kidnapped explanation?' I said, rolling my eyes.

'So you mean to tell me that you've both been kidnaped?!' Isla said. 'Why didn't you tell me earlier? Gosh, I should go convey this information to your parents right now. Wait, why didn't you call them first?' Isla started asking questions and questions.

'Isla slow down please', I sighed. 'Just tell my parents that Victor kidnapped us and tell them that he told us everything. Then, you go and ask your parents to tell you everything. It won't make any sense now but trust me, it will later. Demand your parents that they tell you everything. And just in case Avil hasn't mentioned it to Bryce, tell Avil's parents what I told you to tell my parents and tell Bryce to ask his parents what I told you to ask your parents okay.'

'Fine. But, don't we need a plan?' Isla questioned.

'Right', I agreed. 'Just tell our parents to get here with the knigdom's guards-'

'What kingdom and what guards?' Isla asked, confused.

'You'll get it once you talk to your parents', I said. 'But right now, I need you to reapeat exactly what I say to my parents.'

'Okay.'

'Great. So, tell them to track our phones and get here with the kingdom's guards in exactly six hours', I said.

'Why six hours?' Isla asked.

'Oh! I've got some leftover business and a deal to settle', I said and laughed evilly inwardly. Don't want anyone thinking I am mental, do we? Being mental is Avil's job.

'Okie-dokie then', Isla said. 'I'll see you in six hours.'

'See ya', I said and hung up the phone. 

Looking towards the other side of the room, I saw Avil hanging up his phone. 'You're done, right?'

'Yep', he popped the letter p.

'Great', I said. 'Now, we have some scores to settle.'

'What scores?' Avil asked, confused.

'The kidnapping scores', I said in a duh tone.

'Ah', Avil said, finally understanding what I meant. 'So, you want to settle them our way.'

'No shit', I said, rolling my eyes. 'We have exactly six hours before they come to our rescue. So, we have exactly three hours to set up everything without getting caught-'

'What about the other three?' Avil questioned.

'If you hadn't interrupted me, you would know', I chided. 'As I was saying before I was oh so sweetly interrupted, the other three hours, we're gonna sit back and enjoy seeing those idiots fall for our pranks.'

'But we can't be at all places at the same time, can we?' Avil asked.

'Why don't you use your brains for a sec and think?' I asked and continued, 'All of our kidnappers must have video cameras, cameras, phones with cameras and of course a laptop. So, we just link them all together and voila, we are at many places at once.'

'Oh', Avil said.

'Yeah, oh!', I rolled my eyes. I seem to be doing that a lot lately! 'After you've set up the pranks, place all the cameras in the proper position and get me the laptop. I'll link them all. Don't take more than three cameras 'cause I need some too. If you find extra, come give it to me and if I find extra, I'll give it to you. Capiche?'

'Yes, ma'am', Avil saluted.

'Awesome. Let's go pull some pranks', I more-or-less shouted.

Avil gave a battle cry and we opened the door. And then we closed it again. Why? Because we realised we forgot to our prank supplies. So, once again, after we had our prank supplies in hand, we opened the door, gave a battle cry and ran in different directions.

***

Three hours is officially done now. And by now, everything had gone according to plan. I had linked everything and all the pranks were set up. We just had to wait for the first victim.

Avil and I were back in the bedroom. I had just opened the laptop and the linked page when we heard the sweet cry of revenge. And in the first camera, it showed Nick with red flour on his face and hair. 

Not even a minute later, we heard a string of curse words coming out of Kyle's mouth. He had been covered from top to bottom in honey.

The third camera showed Gunda stuck to his chair because of the super glue. He just shook his head.

The fourth camera showed Manu bouncing up and down the bed trying to avoid all the red that were crawling towards him. Yeah, I had put sweets on his body, let loose a couple of red ants and tied his hands and legs to the bed so he couldn't get up. I know, I know.. I'm cruel. But he freakin' deserved it!

The fifth one showed Ryan with his hand stuck to his head. Again, gotta love super glue!

The sixth camera showed Victor's son, Ty screaming and  shouting as he found himself tied to his bed, covered in permanent pink dye.

The last camera showed the one and only Victor.. and he was also facing almost the same thing as Manu. Yes, he was tied to the bed. And yes, I had let loose some ants on his maple syrup dripping body. But the twist was, along with those ants, I had let loose a spider and some bees I found in the backyard of this house.

But don't worry, I'm not that cruel, so, after an hour, I'm gonna go spray the insecticide that I found in the attic. Until then, I'll just let them enjoy!

***

Okay, so, it's going to be six hours in a minute. And yes, I kept my promise and went and sprayed insecticide in Victor and Manu's rooms, well, Manu's hospital room - after transferring them into a bathroom. I'm not that cruel! They are fine now. They just have bubbles on their body. It's going to go away.. after a few weeks... months maybe.

I'm expecting Avil and my parents in a minute now. They've had enough time time to prepare and they should be here in..

3

2

1

'Someone called for help', my dad burst through the door with guards following him.

'Yeah, I did', I said.

'I did too', Avil argued.

'Whatever', I said.

'My babies', Avil's mom and my mom shouted together. 'Are you hurt? Are you ok?'

'We're fine mom', I said. 'It's a good thing these guys are inexperienced in kidnapping. They practically treated us like royalty.'

'And speaking of royalty', Avil continued. 'Why didn't you tell us we were a Prince and Princess?'

'Because, we wanted you out of danger and to live a normal life', Avil's dad answered.

'Okay', I said.

'What are you going to do with all these idiots?' Avil asked.

'They're going to undergo trial in the royal court. And you guys will come', my dad said.

'Yay', I shouted excitedly.

As we talked, the guards were taking away the kidnappers. And when they were about about to take away Victor, Avil's dad stopped them. 'Victor, Victor', he shook his head. 'You always fail to surprise. I always knew you'd come back for revenge. And thank God you did that. 'Cause now, you'll be spending the rest of your life in that secluded part of prison.' 

After Avil's dad nodded his head, the guards took him away.

'Come on now', my mom said. 'We have a long way to go.'

'But we're still in Bangalore. It's gonna be a short way home', I pointed out.

'I know that. What I meant was, it's going to be a long way to the palace. The trial is in two days and we need to get you all ready', my mom explained.

'Oh', I said. 'Let's go then.'

****************************************************************************

Hey guys,

To all those who celebrate it, HAPPY UGADI

I need to inform you guys that this book has almost come to an end. Seriously. There's like only two chapters and an epilogue left. That's it. 

Anyway, hope you all liked the chapter. Did you guys enjoy it? Did you hate it? Whatever you felt is a reason for you to push that star button - whether it be hate/dislike/like/love/in between - whatever it may be. (Did that make any sense? I have no clue) Also, comment down - who all are pranksters here? And do you have an idea as to what the verdict's gonna be? Also, don't forget to share so that others can enjoy or dislike the chapter/book too.

Let's start the count down guys!

3...

Bye. See you all next update.

Peace :)

Your author... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 305K 46
Emma van der Bilt is clever, snarky, and spoiled rotten. William Knight is cocky, impatient, and slightly dimwitted. So how exactly did Will manage t...
637 30 8
Who knew faking seeing ghosts could send me straight to hell? Literally. One moment I was in my shop, minding my business, and the next a crazy wing...
56.5K 7.9K 76
Both of them wanted only one thing in their life.... She wanted revenge and He wanted love..... What if the revenge and love collides some past comes...
238K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...