Swapping Spit (Nouis) [under...

By 13ForeverStrong13

One Direction have been working hard on their music and have earned a vacation from Simon to a beach house on... More

Chp 1-Getting There
Chp 2-Jellyfish
Chp 3-Sandcastles
Chp 4-Dinner and Bowling
Chp 5-One Awkward Dinner
Chp 6-Playground Fun
Chp 7-Wakey Time
Chp 8-Water Park
Chp 9-Nightmare
Chp 10-Truth Or Dare(Part One)
Chp 11-Truth Or Dare(Part Two)
Chp 12-Ridiculousness
Chp 13-ATVs
Chp 14-Niall's Day Alone
Chp 15-Twitcam Questions
Chp 16-Visitors and Omelets!
Chp 17-Explanation
Chp 18-Are We Friends Or Are We More?
Chp 19-Shots Shots Shots
Chp 20-Interrupted
Chp 21-The Morning After
Chp 22-Putting the Pieces Together
Chp 23-The Start of the Search
Chp 24-Food Stop
Chp 25-Granola Bars
Chp 26-Sick
Chp 27-Security Footage
Chp 28-Meltdown
Chp 30-Niall's Confession
Chp 31-Google
Chp 32-Colby
Chp 33-Found
Chp 34-Shock
Chp 35-Reunited with 3/4 of the Lads
Chp 36-St. Mary's
Chp 37-Liam's Revenge
Chp 38-Reunion of All 5 Lads
Chp 39-There Is Always Hope
Epilogue

Chp 29-The Shack

4.3K 123 47
By 13ForeverStrong13

Louis' POV

I'm abruptly awaken from a deep, uncomfortable slumber when the car sputters to a stop. My neck was cramped against the seat buckle so now it has a kink. I massage it gently with my hand and look around, blinking.
It's dark out; the only light source coming from the moon. I can faintly hear the rustle of trees from outside the car. My eyes strain to make out something, anything, but I can't see.

"Richard, where are we?" I ask. My question sounds more like a whine as my voice struggles to be heard.

"You'll see."

I sigh in defeat. I've already asked multiple times to figure out where we're going, and it's obviously never worked. I stay sat in the back seat waiting for him to do something. He shuts his door, shaking the frame of the car, and walks around to mine.

"Get out," he grunts as he opens the door. I scramble out and he wastes no time to grab hold of my arm with a tenacious grip.
He leads me through what seems like a field. Tall weeds scrape my ankles and trip me up. The uneven ground is hard and rocky. I fall once but Richard tugs me along.

As I walk blindly through the unknown, a thought dawns on me. I don't feel sick anymore. My stomach's normal, head's not throbbing, temperature perfect. This little accomplishment brings a slight tug of a smile to my lips. That's one less thing I have to worry about.

Suddenly Richard stops walking and I hear the scrape of metal on metal, which causes goosebumps down my spine. A loud boom echoes through the still night and before I know it I'm shoved forward.

I land hard on my knees, sending shooting pain up my legs. I struggle to see in the dark, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

"Richard?" I call out, panic filling my voice.

Silence.

Tears of fear prick my eyes as my heart speeds up in my chest.

"Richard?" I call again.

Nothing.

I feel in front of me, below me, around me, everywhere. The ground is hard and smooth, like concrete. There's a bit of straw or hay scattered around.

That's everything within reaching distance. I'm sure as hell not moving from wherever it is I'm sitting. I curl my aching knees up to my chest and hug them tightly. Tears stream down my face, as I'm left alone and helpless.

My body begins to shake as my brain starts to make up terrifying possibilities. The scariest thing in life is the unknown, being alone in the dark.

I sit, waiting for my eyes to adjust. But they never do. It's too dark and there's literally no light anywhere.

Then suddenly, I hear tires screech, getting farther and farther away. Richard left me. Tears of fear start to roll down my cheeks, thinking about how now I'm all alone. What an I going to do?

Think Louis, I tell myself. I might be in a room of some sort because there's no light from the moon. The metal on metal screech I heard was probably the door opening. So it makes sense that I'm in a room.

That assures me a bit knowing I'm not fending for myself in the middle of a field. It could be worse I suppose.

A cold draft sweeps past me and I wrap my arms around myself in attempt to keep warm. When that doesn't work, I pull my arms into my shirt and rub my bare skin. To think that just a couple days ago, this was where Niall had touched me.

In this state of discomfort, I think of Niall to provide a bit of relief. I think of his whispy blonde hair that always falls into his eyes. His light blue eyes that enchant me every time I look at them. His small nose, that reminds me of a baby, I don't know why. His now-straightened teeth that are so white they could glow. And don't even start with his laugh. His deep bellied cackle that causes everyone to melt and laugh along. I'd say that his laugh is what I miss most. Tears prick my eyes but I refuse to turn these happy thoughts sad.

Soon enough, I drift into a timid sleep with thoughts of Niall swarming my brain.

***

I'm awaken to the awful screech of metal on metal. The same sound from last night. I jerk up and look around to find the source of the sound. To my horror, the door is rattling open.

Quickly, I scurry over to the far corner, behind a tall cabinet covered in dust. There are some tools on it, and I grab a wrench.
Clutching it tightly, I look through a gap between two shelves. I was correct about being in a room. It's a metal shack full of shelvings and tools.

The metal door screeches again and I see Richard walk in. I almost rejoice because he came back. But then I remember that he's the bad guy.

"Louis?" he calls, looking around.
I stay as still as I can.

"Louis?" he taunts. "I brought a visitor."

Behind him walks in another man. He looks similar to Richard, a bit older. And he's wearing the same wicked grin as Richard.

My eyes bulge out. Is that his dad?! Shit. That's who he called after I was sick at the rest stop. They must be working together. Shit shit shit.

They whisper to each other before both creeping around the room, no doubt looking for me.
I suck in a breathe as Richard's dad gets close to my hiding spot.
He cleverly looks through the shelves and I'm face to face with the monster.

"Hello, Lou," he slurs.

"Don't call me Lou," I spit.

"Why not, Lou? Is that what you're little fag calls you?"

"Niall is not a fag."

"But you two go fucking around all the time. Doesn't that make you fags?" His malicious grin causes shivers down my back. My sassiness won't let me down though.

"Richard goes around fucking little kids, doesn't that make him the fag?"

He snaps and pulls me out of my hiding place. My arms scrape against the sharp metal, cutting them and causing me to drop the wrench. I struggle against his tight grip as he drags me to the middle of the room.

Then he tosses me down and I land on my back. Sitting up, I listen to Richard's familiar cackle.
"Louis, I'd like you to meet my father." He motions to him and says, "Fred, this is Louis."

So his father's name is Fred.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. You're so cute. Richard's said so much about you."

My stomach twists in nervousness. Everything about Fred is creepy.

I remain silent, avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, you shit!" he kicks me in the gut. I roll over but refuse to look at him.

"I said look at me!" he kicks me again, this time in the back. I curl up in a ball waiting for the next blow.

"Fucking look at me!" he kicks me again in the stomach, causing me to cough up blood onto the floor. I moan in agonizing pain.
I turn my head and look at him. He smiles in victory.

"That's better. Now, we can do this the hard way, or if you do what I say, it won't be so bad. Your choice."

He turns to his son and says, "Chain him."

Richard walks over to a shelf on the opposite wall. He grabs a metal chain. My heart speeds up.
As he walks closer to me I scurry away. But my back hits the wall and I'm stuck.

"Like I said. Hard way or easy way. Your choice," Fred's voice says.

Richard grabs one of my wrists and goes to hook the chain to it. I kick him in the stomach. He stumbles back and glares at me.
"Hard way it is," Richard shrugs indifferently.

He digs his fingernails into my wrists, drawing blood. I put up a weak struggle as the pain from his previous kicks drains my energy. He manages to chain both hands with seperate lines. He drags me by the chains to the wall and hooks the other ends. There's enough slack that my hands can rest at my sides, thankfully.

He then spits on my face and kicks me in the gut again. I double over and cough blood. Richard looks to his father who gives a satisfied nod. Fred exits the shack leaving me alone with Richard.

He approaches me and kneels down in front of my collapsed frame. He leans in close so his face is by my neck. He whispers, "This'll be a lot easier if you let me do what I want. Don't bother putting up a struggle; I will win."
A finger trails from my neck down my bruised chest and painstakingly slowly down to my waistline. It lingers over my boxers rim and my breathing picks up.

Just as fast he gets up and walks away. But before he exits he turns back and sends me a wicked grin.

"I'll be back."

-----

Author's note
Oh my gosh I feel so bad because I haven't updated in literally forever!!! but here's a good cliffhanger for ya ;) hope you liked it! Please leave comments of what you think will happen, I love reading them! also votes are appreciated :D iI'll try to update again soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 223 28
Zayn Malik is part of one of the biggest boy bands of our times, One Direction. He has the fame, the fortune, and attention from any girl he would ev...
373K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
30.2K 2.4K 115
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, both members of the popular boyband One Direction, suffer from their own personal problems and are running from their pa...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...