My next door neighbor

By tydasiafaulkner7

You never know what Mona will bring to the table More

Intro
Only the first day
2nd day offical
Sadness
First day
Best frandd stuff
Mm this girl
Ian crazy
Feelings nd emotions
Lets talk (continues)
Lets talk
Wasnt meant to be
Come back to me
Jealousy
No more
No more pt.2
Gotchu
Crushes
Silent
Mines
Fall back
Only one
Sleep over at DADS
This again
Trust no one
New friend and Old Friend
Save me
The Game
Chill
Date babe
New days
Another Day
I can explain ..maybe
Stay committed
Seriously
Us tonight
This Bitch
Can we talk
Apolgetic
Renewed
Skylar feelin
Skylar Feelin' pt.2
Baby
The Fuckery
Be There
Attatched
Attatched pt2
What is it
Baby Shower
Little Crazy
Drama
O'Sh*t
Welcome
Dont forget it
I Promise Yo❀️
Really
Should i
New book
The Sequel
3rd Book?
3rd and Final book?

Damn Devil or Damn Daddy

5.3K 102 8
By tydasiafaulkner7

Skylar POV

A couple of hours later after Mona had stopped crying and she fell back asleep . Marie was looking for her but I let her know that she was a little upset and she needed a nap. Dakota and Lola is still here . Dakota is trying to ask me about Mickayla . She thinking Mona had sex with her . Like bitch really unlike yo ass she has been loyal .

Me: so how long has this shit been going on

Dakota: about a month

Me: why

Dakota:look sky I know Mona is your best friend and you know I love y'all but it's just that Lola convinced me

Me: you've been with Mona for over 9 years you asshole and you just gonna throw away her heart like that . Did you think about how she was gonna feel . Man I swear to god I'm tired of my best friend getting hurt all the damn time . Y'all bitches need to get it right . I can care less if you slept with Lola but you gotta make it up to Mona . Not now though maybe tomorrow now if you don't mind packing a big ass bag off clothes and getting the hell out of my best friends house .

She looked at me shocked and her eyes was teary . She Better try to not make this about her bc it's her fault . She did what I said though . Without saying a word . Her and Lola left and I went back to check on Marie but she wasn't in her room . I went to Mona's room . She was sleeping with Mona . On the other side of her was Mickayla . She was on her phone and laying on her also .

I went back down stairs and watched tv . I put my head back and fell asleep .

2 hours later

So I woke up to a very loud laughter . I jumped up and looked around . Mona was standing at the window laughing . It wasn't a pleasant one . It was like the mad. Insane laugh . Like she had grown crazy as hell . I got up as seen Mickayla in the corner scared as hell.

Me: what the hell is wrong with you

Mickayla:that bitch is crazy

Me:what happened

Mickayla: so when she woke up I asked her how she was feeling and she smiled and started getting happy and laughing and I was like okay she's ok . So she was twitching and then she was talking to herself about slaughtering Lola and then she started laughing hard and loud and I told Marie to play in her room . And then Mona started breaking things and I tried to stop her but then she looked in my eyes and I saw the damn devil himself .

Damn Mona gone stupid crazy . My bitch feed up . I walked over to Mona and tapped her . She turned around with the most biggest smile on her face .

Mona:yeah sky

Me: so what's up with you

Mona: nothing why you ask

Me: the way you've been acting is crazy babes snap out of it . I know you feed up but don't take it out on poor girl over there . She scared outta her mind .

Her eyes softened and she looked at Mickayla . Her smile turned into a frown

Me: sorry i guess it's really effecting me . I though you know I found the one . I just . It hurts . Badly . It's like Alaynee but not as bad . I'm sorry if I kinda scared ya .

Me: okay good now . What are you gonna do with Dakota

Mona: I mean I wanna stay with her and work it out but that bitch Lola gots to go .

Mickayla: mmmm

Mona: what

Mickayla: nothing

She left the living room angry . Oh she mad . Mona gave me a wtf look . I gave her the bitch you know look.

Mona:don't gimme that look

Me: you know she want ya

Mona: shut up no she doesn't . And I have a girlfriend . Now get dressed we going to the mall .

At the mall

Mona POV

I pulled up at the mall and got out . Mickayla and sky got out and I got Marie out . We walked in the mall an into Clare's . Marie picked out some stuff . Mickayla wasn't talking to me . 😢

I walked up behind her and hugged her and told her I'm sorry . I brought her a necklace with a M on it and I got a matching necklace .  She blushed when I put it on her neck . After that we went to Champs to get shoes . I brought like 3 different pair . Sky got some and Mickayla . Marie got some too. We left out and when we was walking I seen Dakota in a store . I decided to go talk to her . As I was walking towards the store I seen Lola come up and kiss her lips . And it was like something clicked . My anger built up so much . I ran in the store and grabbed her . I slung her one the floor and punched her in the face . She was surprised . I kept punching her . She scratched my face and I felt it sting . Sky pulled me off of her and I  kicked her in the stomach . I walked up to Dakota .

Me: I don't why you cheated bc I never did anything to hurt you . All I did was try to love you . But your ungrateful . Fuck you and that bitch . Your shit will be outside .

I walked out the mall and into the car . I put my head down and took a deep breath . Soon they got in the car . Sky took me out the front seat and oh me in the passenger side . He drove to my house and we all went in my room . They turned on the tv . I packed up Dakotas things while they watched a movie . I put it outside .

I went upstairs and sat on my bed . I scrolled through Instagram watching Cardi B . She the shit . Ill fuck the life outta her . After ther that I put on some shorts and a sports bra. I grabbed my phone as and my Bluetooth speaker. I turned to Young Thug : Power and grabbed the basket ball . Oh yeah I have a basket ball court outside of my house . Money well spent . I dribbled the ball and made a few baskets .

I was zoned out just me playing basket ball and listening to music . I ran down the court and made the shot .

....: Wassup

I turned around to see sky standing in his shorts and so was Marie and Mickayla . Dressed up in basket ball material . I passed sky the ball and he picked Marie up . He walked up to the goal and put her on his shoulders . I never knew how much those two look alike . It's like she's his daughter . Hmmmm . She threw the ball into the hoop and cheered . I cheered along and then walked towards Mickayla .

Me: wanna play one on one

Mickayla: You got me fucked up if you though I was finna break a nail

Me:aha okay whatever you say

Sky: so Mona I took the liberty of inviting a few ppl over bc we having a sleep over and Marie is gonna stay at a friends house don't worry she has a daughter and Mickayla Sam said you can get off since I convinced him now Mona you cooking bc you can throw down . We doing sea food . And so yeah Mickayla I can take you to your house to get clothes bc I know you tired of wearing Mona's clothes . So well start like uhhh an hour

I started at him with my mouth open . He said everything so fast I'm surprised I got it all .

Me: I'm down

Mickayla: me too

Marie: me three

Me: I wanna meet this friend of yours that gonna be watching Marie though

Sky: okay

I heard a horn blow and I ran the front door . I went out the front door and seen my best friend Kam. I ran to Kam and jumped in her arms and squeezed her tight .

Me: KAMMY

Kam: hey lil mama*kissing my cheek*

Me: I missed you so much

Kam: I missed you too . Now get off you heavy .

I got down off her and got her bag for her . I totally didn't see Tammy . That Kam's wife . Yeah best friend married . I went to hug Tammy and I got her bag .

Me: come on kam I want you to meet two ppl . And sky is here

Kam: YASS my bitch here

We walked to the front door and she asked about the stuff on the side of my porch . I said I'll tell her later . I took them to there room and put there bags down . I told them to change into some swimming clothes . Because we gonna swim a little later . After waiting we walked outside with Sky , Marie , and Mickayla .

Kam: SKYYYYYYYY

Sky: KAMM

He put Marie down and ran to her . They hugged and stopped bc he was squeezing too hard . I took Kam's hand and walked towards Mickayla.

Me: kam this is Mickayla my friend I met a couple of days ago .

Kam: okay nice to meet you Mickayla .

Me: and this little beautiful girl is Marie . My baby girl

Kam: awwwww hey Marie . When the hell you have a kid

Me: long story short soon to be adopted

Kam: oh okay . So who else coming .

Me: hell if I know sky did all this I just found out about it before you got here .

Sky: don't worry it's just us

Kam: I invited someone

Me/sky: who

Kam: teo*mumbling *

Me: WHO

Kam:TEO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8K 184
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
24.7K 331 55
π–Žπ–“ π–œπ–π–Žπ–ˆπ– newjeans debuted with a male member
266K 10.3K 66
I love you. I just loved the idea of her.
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad