Apolgetic

Mickayla in mm

Mickayla POV

It's 7 in the morning and Marie just woke me up . No body else was waking up so yeah . She grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs . She pushed me in front of the stove

Marie: tummy hungry

Me: okay what you wanna eat

Marie: pisha(pizza)

Me: uhhh do they have pizza

She pointed to the oven and I opened it finding two boxes of pizza . I opened them and heated it up and gave it to her . I got myself a piece too . After we ate the food she wanted to watch so we did until she fell asleep again . I picked her up and put her back in her room . I went to Mona's room ad went under the covers . I tried to go back to sleep but they started waking up and making noises . Mona got up dropping stuff and shit . She left outta the room and it was a little more quiet but not quite.

...: I sleep in here . Loud out there

I seen Marie get in the bed with me . She layed across my head but not directly on it . I put a blanket on her and then pulled some covers on me . We both fell asleep .

Mona POV

I was all dressed to go to work . I checked my bag and pockets and I didn't have my phone . I went back up to my room to get it . Mickayla and Marie was sleeping . They so cute . I grabbed my phone and took a picture . I put it as my front screen and on Instagram .

Kam and Tammy went back home and Sky and Teo staying a couple more nights.  I walked out the house and got in my truck . Ughh I Love My Escalade . I stopped by the store to get gas . I locked the doors and walked into the store got me some hot Cheetos puffs , gum ,and a sprite . I got my stuff and the has and headed to Mcdonalds for breakfast because it's my turn to pay . After I got breakfast for me and Molie I went to the office and gave her the food . I sat eating in my office until my next client arrived .

Mickayla POV

I woke up to my phone ringing . I answered it and it was my mom asking me to come over . I said yea and hoped in the shower quickly.  I got out and put on some a matching pantie and bra set and sweatpants and one of Mona's RUN DMC shirts. I tapped Marie's shoulder until she woke up . I'm assuming everyone is gone because it's silence in the house .  She woke up and I gave her a bath . I kinda wanted to match with her . I picked out something so similar. I picked us out the same shoes and I put our hair in a bun. I grabbed my stuff and we headed to my moms house . When we got there I noticed my cousin was there . We walked in the house and didn't say nothing to them .

Dan: damn hey to you too

I walked in the kitchen to find my mom .

Me:what's up

Mom: I haven't seen you in a while . Who's this Little one

Me: this is my friends daughter Marie .

Mom: is this your gf or your bf

Me: neither we working on it

Mom: oh okay . So does this mean you like her a lot what's her name . Why you got her child . How old is she . What does she do .

Me:yes I like her , her name is Mona , I was staying at her house for a Couple day sad she's at work and I just brought her , she's 28 , and she's a therapist

Mom: oh she's a good one

Me: I really like her . She's special and I -

I know it's late I know it's late and baby I can't focus ....