What is it

6 Months Later

Mona POV

I'm so happy because today I get to find out the sex of my baby . But the thing that's gonna be bad is that Alaynee And Mickayla are both coming with me . Along with Marie . Mickayla is not to hot about Alaynee being there and so much as getting me pregnant . I Prey to god they don't go at it . It's 3:20 and me and Mickayla just got out the shower . She likes rubbing my belly while in the shower . I don't know why . She rubbed lotion on my body and I put on My clothes . Marie was ready and so was we . I didn't feel like driving so Mickayla drove my truck . I know I'm letting her drive MY TRUCK . MY BABY . That's rare but I don't feel like driving so yeah .

When we got to the doctors office Alaynee was already there waiting on me . When she seen me she smiled and walked up to me .

Alaynee:Hey Beautiful *Hugging Me *

Me: Hey . *Hugging Her Back *

Alaynee:Hey Marie And Mickayla .

Marie:Hey Laynee

Mickayla:Mhmm

I signed myself in and we waited for the doctor to call me back . Marie kept talking to my stomach . I'm Hungry As Hell . I got up to walk to the vending machine

Alaynee:Where You Going .

Me:I'm Hungry As Hell .

Alaynee: I'll Get It For You Sit Back Down .

I sat back down and she went to go get it . I looked over at Mickayla and she was pissed . I grabbed her hand and looked at her .

Me: Baby What's Wrong .

Mickayla: Nothing .

Me:Talk To Me .

Mickayla:She Acting Like Y'all Go Together And Shit . I'm Your Girlfriend Not Her .

Me: She's Just Like That Baee . She Knows She Can't Have Me No More . I'm All Yours .

Mickayla: Okay

Me:I Love You

Mickayla:I Love You Too

Alaynee came back and she brought all of us something . That was nice . She's being nice to Mickayla .

..:Ms.Kennedy

We all got up and went back . She told me to lay down on the bed . And I did . She put that cold ass stuff on my stomach . And looked at it . We looked at the screen and seen the baby .

Doctor:Congrats Your Having Twins. A Boy And A Girl.

Alaynee:YES Yes You Owe Me Bojangles .

Me:Bitch .

Marie:Ohhhhhh You Said Bad Word .

Mickayla: She Gonna Get It . So Babe We Gotta Go Shopping Big Time Like Forreal .

Me: I Know Right .

We got a pic of the ultrasound and we left . I was in the car when I got a phone call . It was my mom . Ahhhhh Shit .

Me:Hello

Mom:SO YOUR ASS IS PREGNANT AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME. MONROE HAD TO TELL ME HOW COULD YOU DO THAT. ARE YOY OUT THERE THOTING AROUND AND BEING A HOE .

Me:Look I'm Sorry I Didn't Tell You But I've Been Busy . Okay Now I'm Pregnant Would You Like To Know That I'm Having Twins . A Boy And A Girl.

We was arguing for a while then she apologized for that . Her , My Dad , and Jamie are coming for the baby shower which is in Three days . Kam was planning it . She's back down here . Dena and Sky are helping her . Monroe can't come though . When I got home kam was there on her laptop doing shit. I walked over to her.