Be There

Mickayla POV

OMG I'm freaking the hell out . Mona didnt come back last night. I stayed up just waiting for her until I had to leave for work and when I got there she still wasn't there. This morning when I woke up on the couch sky was here . I asked him what happened and he was like Dena told him to come here . We waited until they finally got here I jumped up and hugged Mona . She had bruises on her face and she was limping .

Me:What Happened

Mona:Nothing

Me:DONT LIE TO ME WHY WASNT YOU HERE

Mona:I'm Not In The Mood I Don't Feel Good .

She walked up the stairs and Dena followed . I was mad as hell

Mona POV

Me: I Knew She Was Gonna Be Mad At Me But It's Not My Fault I Swear

Dena:Mona Just Tell Me What Happened .

I took a deep breath and told her everything . She listened to me in disbelief but some how she believed me . I wasn't feeling well at all . I feel like I got raped again . I asked her could she explain it to them and she said yeah . I layed down on my bed just tried to remember more to figure out why I'm hurting .

Mickayla POV

I'm listening to Dena tell us what happened to Mona and I'm pissed the hell off . I swear when I find this bitch imma murder her. I looked at sky and he was damn near as mad as I was . I stormed up to Mona room and she was laying on the bed . I calmed myself and walked towards her .

Me: Baby You Okay

Mona:Yeah My Stomach Hurts Though .

Me: You Want Me To Rub It.

Mona:I Just Wanna Be Left Alone

Me:Okay Baby .

About Two And Half Weeks Later

Mona POV

I'm Going To The Doctor Today And I Asked Sky To Come With Me . I Haven't Been Feeling Good At All . This Morning I Threw Up Twice. This Has Been Going On For A While . I'm So Fucking Hungry Yo Like It Don't Make No Sense. I Want Some Burger King Though . The Doctor Called Me Back And We Followed Him . I Told Him What Was Happening And He Made Me Pee In A Cup .

Sky: Can I Ask You Something

Me:Yeah

Sky: Do You Think She Will Stop

Me: Honestly I Don't Know .

I layed my head on his shoulder and we talked about it . I hate the fact that this might keep happening with me . Like imma be 92 and she gonna be tryna get in my granny panties . Like fr though . After about thirty minutes the doctor came back with a nurse and they was smiling hard .

Me:Why Y'all Happy

Nurse:Congrats Your Pregnant

I looked at her then at sky . Then I was out .......

Sky POV

OMG best friend pregnant . Damn . She passed the hell out in my lap . The nurse and doctor though I was the daddy . I lifted Mona up and put her in the car and went to get her some food from Burger King . Then we drove to her house. When we got there she was still out . I picked her up and took her in the house I put her on the couch and told them just wait till she wakes up and I put her food down .

Mona POV

I opened my eyes and looked around . Ugh I hate waking up on the couch . I looked in the kitchen and seen Burger King and I practically ran to the bag . I heated it up and ate so fast I was starving