desk notes. | kagehina

By pentaverse

❝how are you so sure that people who won't do much in your life, wouldn't try and break down your walls?❞ ... More

author's note [and dedication]
00 | hinata
01 | kageyama
02 | hinata
04 | hinata
05 | kageyama
06 | hinata
07 | kageyama
08 | hinata
09 | kageyama
10 | hinata
11 | kageyama
12 | hinata
13 | kageyama
14 | hinata
15 | kageyama
16 | hinata
17 | kageyama
18 | hinata
19 | kageyama
20 | hinata
21 | kageyama and hinata

03 | kageyama

14.8K 703 182
By pentaverse

kageyama couldn't stop thinking about what happened, now he couldn't think of his classmate the same way again.

who would've thought that little shrimp was a girl?

he- no, she- wait, no he, kageyama groaned. what would he call him now? he knew that hinata didn't want to be known as a girl.

kageyama didn't really expect a reply from hinata, and so he just let his thoughts slide throughout the whole period, excited to see if the ginger had replied.
------
kageyama ran to his last period's classroom. he breathed out a sigh of relief when he saw he was the first one there. he went to hinata's desk, but, unfortunately he didn't find anything to his dismay.

he gloomily went to his desk and sat down. he banged his head on his desk, and suddenly he felt something on his lap.

who the hell are you?

kageyama didn't notice it, but maybe, talking to this person made him a little happy.
----
oh my god this is short as hell ;-;

i have failed you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 7K 11
A story abt kagehina. They are my fav ship😭❤️ lol WARNING ⚠️SMUT⚠️ don't like? don't read. I DO NOT OWN THE ART‼️‼️‼️
125K 3.7K 10
Kageyama is lonely and looking for a friend. He meets Hinata and they become friends, and eventually more than that. *Temporarily removed cuz a frien...
1.4M 42.7K 38
The art used for my cover does not belong to me and if you are the artist and do not want me to use it, please pm me. So yea, this is a yaoi book ab...