Voldemort's Soft Spot.

由 JillNapier

Ava Wilson has no idea she's as special as Harry Potter, she has no idea who her father is or why she feel a... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1, year one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
YEAR 2, chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Year 4 chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Year 5 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Year 6 chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

18.5K 449 51
由 JillNapier

Disclaimer: I do not own the material in this story except for what I've come up with myself, the rest belongs to J.K Rowling.

I thought that I would share this pic of Draco :) He is so pretty lol I also thought I would show you this hilarious video... I watch Julian Smith on youtube all the time! I highly recommend you to look him up :)

I hope you enjoy :) PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND READ MY OTHER STORIES :):):)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Its been a few weeks after the start of school and I must say I feel great. I tried out for the Quidditch team... and guess what! I made it! You are now looking at the new Gryffindor chaser! I also have been talking to Ginny, she is now a genuinne friend. I just hope she never finds out that the reason I started talking to her was because my mom told me too. That would suck and I don't want her thinking that thats the only reason I hung out with her.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and I put on my quidditch robes on hurriedly. If there is one thing I hated about quidditch, Its how hard Oliver makes us work. Oliver Wood is the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, and he is determined for us to win the house cup, seeing as Gryffindor hasn't won a match in one hundred years. I know... it's pitiful. Anyway. He's making us wake up early in the morning to go to the field to practice.

After I put my robes on I went into the common room to see that Harry was on his way toward the portrait hole.

" Harry, wait up." I said to him as I caught up to him.

" You ready for practice?" Harry smiled at me.

" yes, I do believe I am " I grinned back.

Harry and I walked quickly down the moving staircases and toward the field, not trying to fill in the silence, we needed to get to the field quickly.

Harry and I were the last ones on the Quidditch pitch. Of course.

" Finally!" Oliver said impatiently as he saw us coming

" Sorry, slept late." I said giving a sheepish grin.

Oliver rolled his eyes and waved us to the rest of the team.

" Now I'm going to make us practice, longer and more often this year. We need to win this year seeing as we couldn't last year due to an.... accident." Oliver said

This made Harry shrink a little and feel guilty. I patted his shoulder and looked ahead as we walked toward the middle of the field.

" Hey what are the Slytherins doing here." Katie bell whispered when we saw the Slytherins walking toward the field.

" I don't belive it! I booked the field for today! Well, I'll see about this." Oliver hissed in outrage.

" Flint!" Oliver bellowed toward the Slytherin captain " We booked the field for today, Clear off!"

Flint rolled his eyes and said " Chill Wood, I have a note from Professor Snape, we have the field today so we can train our new seeker."

" What, you have a new seeker?" Wood said distracted. " Who?"

The Slytherins seemed to part to show their new seeker.

I about peed myself when I saw who it was.

" The Malfoy kid?" Wood said.

I couldn't help that I was staring and gaping at Draco, I couldn't help it. He stared right back too. And It did seem like his eyes had a weird effect on me. Why me?

The next thing I knew the Slytherin team was holding out their brooms like they were showing them off. I looked down at the brooms and saw they were the same ones as mine. The nimbus 2001. It was a very sleek broom, and a fast one but how did they all get one.?

" At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to BUY their way in, they got in on pure talent." Hermione said sharply.

Well that answered my question.

Draco looked at Hermione disgustedly " No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood!"

Everyone on the Gryffindor team gasped and went into an outroar. I glared at Draco while I moved beside Hermione to put my hand on her shoulder, she looked like she was about to cry.

I know Malfoy has called her a mudblood before but it's never been in front of this many people and it's never been said so harshly. It was low even for him.

" That was way out of line Malfoy!" I yelled

" How dare you!" Angelina Johnson my fellow chaser yelled.

The next thing I knew Ron pulled out his wand and shouted " Eat slugs Malfoy!"

Their was a burst of light and I saw Ron laying on the ground. I saw him gag and a giant slug came out of his mouth. I cringed.

" Ron? Are you alright?" Hermione yelled.

The Slytherins were doubled over laughing at the sight of him.

I hated the Slytherins with a passion at the moment and walked a few steps closer to them with pure hatred in my eyes. I saw some of them back up with fear in their eyes, but Malfoy on the other hand analyzed me interestedly.

Harry put his hand on my shoulder and said " Ava, as much as I would love to see you beat them up, they aren't even worth it.

I looked away from the Slytherins and looked at Harry softly. He always knew the right thing to do and he knew how to put me in check.

I looked at Ron and stared as another round of slugs came bursting out of his mouth.

It looked like people were to grossed out to get near him. I seeming to be the only brave one, walked up briskly to him and pulled him into a sitting position while he gaged up another slug.

Harry quickly came and joined me in helping him up.

" Help me take him to Hagrids?" He asked me.

I nodded my head in response and pulled Rons arm around my head.

Hermione followed Harry and I to Hagrids and we entered unhappily.

" What happened?" Hagrid asked as he saw Ron puke up another slug.

" Oh, crap guys" I said feeling terrible " I was supposed to meet Ginny five minutes ago at the library."

" It's ok, Ava, you've done your job in helpin him here, you can go meet Ginny." Harry Smiled at me.

I looked unconvinced and guilty as Ron gagged up another round of slugs. I really should stay here and help him, but I have a mission!

I went over and kissed Ron on the cheek and said " You get better, ok? And next time you want to curse Malfoy into smitherines, don't use a broken wand."

Ron blushed but smiled and said " Yep, I'll try that next time."

I winked at Harry who also blushed and then I gave Hermione a hug " 'Mione... don't listen to Malfoy, he probably already knew that he only got on the team because his father bought his way into it. He only said it to regain control of the situation, and make you feel bad."

Hermiones eyes flashed with understandment and smiled and said " Thanks Ava."

I smiled at all of them once more before leaving Hagrids hut.

I could Ron say faintly " Blimey Harry, that girl is just so manipulative.. she had me drooling for a second."

I heard them laugh before I continued on into the castle smiling.

I went into Gryffindor tower and changed quickly into my normal robes before sprinting into the library.

I got a glare from Madam Pince, the librarian, but I ignored her. I slowed into a quick pace and saw Ginny writing in... you guessed it... my fathers diary.

I sat down at the table across from her and sighed loudly and put my head down to rest.

I heard Ginny laugh and say " Tired?"

" Oh yeah, I just ran up here from Quidditch. The Slytherins stole the field because they have to train they're new seeker... It's Malfoy! Their new seeker is Malfoy! Can you believe that!" I whined

" Oh wow... Draco Malfoy? Wow what did he have to do to get the spot of the seeker?" Ginny said with confusion and contempt.

" He bought the whole team Nimbus 2001's" I said waiting for the shock and the 'OH MY GOSH' to come out of her mouth.

" Oh my gosh!" She said surprisedly. I swear, if she was drinking something right there, it would have been the perfect spit take. " Your joking right? of course not, it's just like someone like him to buy his way onto the team." Ginny scoffed.

" Thats what I thought, then he called Hermione a mudblood and  everyone flipped."

" how dare he!" Ginny yelled " That scum!"

"SHHHHH" madam Pince glared.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my story. " I know, Ron got mad to and tried to curse Malfoy but his wand is broken so the curse kind of rebounded onto him.... he started puking slugs."

" Ewww, oh Ronald, his wand has been broken for weeks now... you'd think he'd remember that it doesn't work well." Ginny sighed.

"I know right." I laughed " So how have you been little red?" I joked.

Ginny rolled her eyes and smiled at the nick name I gave her and said " I've been ok, I guess, I have a 3 page potions essay though and I can't seem to find any books in here to help me write it, do you think you can help me?"

I smiled when she gave me the puppy pout and said " Fine, I have nothing else to do."

I helped Ginny on her essay for a few hours until Ron, Harry and Hermione came in... Ron with a bucket.

Ginny's eyes bugged out of her head when she saw Ron puke up a slug and I laughed and said " I wasn't joking... see."

" Hey Ava, Ginny." Harry nodded to us.

Ginny blushed and looked down at her book to avoid eye contact with him and said " Hi, Harry."

I smirked and said " Hi, Harry, what brings you to the library.... really I want to know. You never  come up here."

Harry smiled and said " Oh we just came to drop Hermione off with you two, Ron and I are going to our detentions now."

" Whoopee." Ron said with false excitement.

" Oh yeah, for the car accident?" Ginny said uninterestedly

" Yep." Harry said. " Well see ya."

" So what are you two working on?" Hermione asked sitting down beside Ginny and looking at her essay.

" A stupid potions essay about the most used and the most effective ingredients you can put in a potion. I still have a page left." Ginny said boredly.

"Want me to help?" Hermione asked interestedly.

" Of course, that would be great!" Ginny said happily " I have stared at these books so long, the words aren't even sinking in."

" Yep we are always in need of a new pair of eyes when essays are involved... so I guess I'll leave." I said holding back my laugh when Ginny gave me a puppy pout.

" No really, I should get back to the common room, I've been meaning to write to my parents, and I need to take a walk... desperately." I said realizing my need for fresh air.

The real reason I wanted to leave was so I could get Streak, My little python, is getting bigger... and that means he won't be able to stay in my room much longer, if the girls ever saw him they would flip! I was thinking about keeping him in the chamber of secrets... I hope that basilisk doesn't hurt him... I doubt he would if I told him not to... I AM the heir of Slytherin.

" Oh ok, will you sit by me at dinner?" Ginny ]asked hopefully.

" That I will, little red." I smiled at her before saying goodbye to both of them.

I walked slowly up to the Gryffindor common room and just took the time to think and breath. The thing that has been captivating my mind was Malfoy. That stupid boy. I like him, but I hate him. Like, Hate. grrr.

By the time I got to the common room, it was empty, everybody probably went down to the great hall to talk for 15 minutes before dinner began. I went up the girls stairs and looked around for any girls that may be up here.

"Streak?.... you over there?" I asked into the dark room.

" I'm here...." Streak said.

I could feel Streak's body slither up my body until it was drooped around my shoulders.

" Hey babe!"  I said happily patting his scaly head.

I loved Streak dearly, He was always there for me. When everyone else was sleeping he would slither up my bed and lay with me and once he even attempted to sing me a lullaby. Sometimes if my head isn't on my pillow he will curl up under my head so I'm laying on him. He was the sweetest! Like I said he's getting really thick and harder to hide... so if I could somehow find a way to hide him better...

" Hey Ava!" Streak said affectionately.

" Where have you been hiding out at?"  I asked him curiously " your getting bigger, so it must be harder for you to hide yourself."

" The pipes... theres alot of room up there."

" Oh, that makes sense..."  I said thinking about how the basilisk must travel through pipes too, it is in a bathroom and giant pipe passageways go all through it.

I started to worry like most girls would... if your pet... or friend  was running around in pipes where something that could potentially eat it hangs out... I'm not taking that risk.

"  I'm going to go on a walk real quick ok? I'll be back after dinner."  I said patting Streaks head again.

" Ok, hurry back."  Streak said, then slithered into the darkness.

I decided to go down to the chamber of secrets and talk to the basilisk. I want to make sure he doesn't eat my Streak. I'll talk to him, and he'll have to listen.

I quickly exited out of the girls dormitory and out the portrait hole, I wanted ot hurry into the chamber so I could meet Ginny for lunch.

I ran to the second floor and said 'open' in parstletongue and slid down the damp and slimey tunnel.

I made my way toward the vault to see it was already open.

I stared at the vault door curiously and warily. I am sure it is supposed to be closed.

I walked closer to the door slowly and quietly and climbed down the stairs without making a sound. I made my way behind a stone snake piling and looked around like a paranoid idiot.

" There can't be anyone down here." I told myself quietly.

" Speak to me, Slytherin, the greatest of the hogwarts four."  I heard a female voice say.

That sounds like Ginny!

I looked toward the front of the chamber to see the mouth of Salazar open and the great snake slither out and say " You don't look like the heir... you have red hair...."

 " I am the heir, their is no other."  Ginny said

" No, the other girl looks more like the last heir... Tom Riddle.... you however don't" the  great snake said.

" I am in a way.. the heir of whom you speak.... Tom Riddle. In the girls body to do the bidding I wasn't able to finish 50 years ago." Ginny said confidently.

" I sense you tell the truth.... speak your command... heir of Slytherin."

" In a few minutes I want you to kill the squibs cat... Mrs. Norris. You do that... bring the cat to the 2nd floor... this floor...and I'll go get chicken blood to write the message. I want this done by the time I come back into the castle."  Ginny said then turned around and repeated " Dead cat. 2nd floor. by the time I come back."

With that Ginny walked briskly through the chamber toward the vault door.

I gasped when I saw her, she looked so unlike herself it was uncanny.

My gasp made her turn around to see who was behind the piling, but I was quicker and hid myself before she could see me.

Ginny then proceeded to leave the chamber. When the vault door shut behind her I came out behind the pilling and stared.

" What the heck was that!!" I said flabbergasted.

" Hello heir of Slytherin...." the snake said from right behind me

" Oh my gosh!" I said startled

The snake sat there not saying a word as I mused on what just happened.

" I'm sorry for my silence. I'm still trying to figure out what just happened... Tom Riddle, is my father. How is it possible that he is in Ginny?? So is there two heirs of Slytherin now?"   I mused.

"  There is always going to be dark magic in the world young heir of Slytherin. You will never be alble to cease it all. I must say that what ever Tom has done to the girl, was nothing but dark magic. And yes, I do believe that I have two masters now."

" Can you do me a favor, basilisk?" I asked " I have a pet snake... well he's more like my friend really, but he roams the pipes, so if you see him, please don't eat him or hurt him in any manner. I also don't want any killings going on around the school. My father has had his time at hogwarts, now it's my turn. Do as I say and try your hardest to not kill the students or whoever Tom tells you to kill.... if anything, I've read that you can petrify people and things. As much as I hate the thought of this happening, it's better than death. So don't tell Tom... or Ginny.... whoever is here, what I've commanded you, just carry out the petrifying magic you got. I've studied about basilisks.. I hear that they can petrify people only if someone looks in a reflection at your eyes. I'm not exactly sure how this will work out, but I want you to try...please."  I said

 " I will not harm your friend, and I will try to petrify instead of kill ,young heir."

" Thank you." I said sincerely

" Your welcome, now if you excuse me I must go and carry out Tom's order."

I watched as the basilisk left the chamber. I felt cold, My father must have somehow taken over Ginny's body. He's trying to kill muggleborns... well not if I can stop it, and I will. This is MY school.

I made my way back up to the girls bathroom and closed the chamber. I realized I wasn't hungry and went wandering around the castle until I started to hear the basilisk speaking through the pipes

"  I smell blood... I must kill you... rip... tear... kill... I must kill you... so hungry....."

  I smiled to myself. That must be his facade. He's acting like he wants to kill.

 All of a sudden I heard footsteps running closer to me until WHAM.

I fell face first into the floor.

" What the!" I turned around to see Harry looking stricken and worried.

Harry helped me up and said " Oh sorry Ava... Did you hear that voice? Please tell me you heard that."

I shook my head confused.

"  Rip.... tear... Kill.... I must kill... "

 " That! Did you not hear that? How can you not?"

Oh.My.Gosh. He can hear the basilisk too? uh oh.....

" Harry, there is no voice... your just imagining things." I said trying to distract him.

" NO IM NOT!" Harry ranted.

I flinched from his tone.

Harry began running off to where the voice was coming from. I followed after him and yelled " Harry wait!"

We turned the corner and low and behold there was the bloody message Ginny was talking about writing.

" The chamber of secrets has been opened.... enemies of the heir bewere...." Hermione recited

" Hey! That's Mrs. Norris!" Ron exclaimed.

I looked over at the cat and studied her closely. I smiled to myself. She was petrified. Yes! Hopefully the basilisk won't kill anyone and stick to petrifying people... hey, it's better than death.

So now I know who's going to open the chamber.... Ginny. I also know that Harry is a parstletongue..... like me. And I also know what this all put together means..... there is a mission for Harry. He's going to end up looking for whoever is opening the chamber and all that shiznit. Great. That's just going to make my job harder.

The thought of this making my mission harder made me slam my head on the wall and groan.

" It's ok Ava, we'll find out what all this means.." Harry said

"OH I wish you don't! " I wanted to scream. Instead I giggled, at my situation. Of course... While I'm going to be trying to prevent death, and trying to take the diary.. hopefully ending my dads hold on her... my friends will be trying to crack this mystery.

LOL. My life is hard... but it's funny. If only they knew how they were making this harder on me.

" Enemies of the heir bewere?" I heard Malfoy say surprised.

I shot around to see that we were surrounded by the school. I looked at Malfoy and saw him look at me bewildered. Then he controled himself and said " You'll be next mudbloods!"

The next few minutes went in a blur... I was to busy staring at Malfoy... why did he give me that bewildered look? What does he know? As I worried about this I watched him and the rest of the students walk away.

" Come back down to Earth Ava! They have some questions!" Ron yelled in my face.

 I flinched from the volume of his voice and shot him a glare.

" What is it Professor." I addressed Snape.

" Where were you at dinner."

" I went back and forth from the girls dormitory to the bathroom. I didn't feel to well." I said faintly to imitate a sick person.

Being down in a stuffy old chamber made a thin layer of sweat on my face so it was easily believable.

" Innocent until proven guilty, professor Snape." Dumbledore said.

" Ok off you guys go." We walked away toward the common room, my friends sending me suspicious looks.

We went around the corner and Ron asked " Are you really sick Ava?"

" Nah, I just wandered the school for awhile, but if I would've told them that they would have thought I opened the chamber."

" What.. What is the chamber of secrets.." Harry mused.

" I think I've heard of it before.." Ron said.

" You've never heard of it?" I asked them

" No, do you know what it is?" Harry asked excitedly

" It's an old legend. I doubt that its real. But I'm sure the teachers can explain it better than me. I'm sure they'll tell us, they'll owe us some sort of an explanation."

Harry nodded and went back to thinking.

The walk back to Gryffindor tower was silent and awkward, how on earth am I going to hide who my father is if Harry, Ron, and Hermione are prying into the Chamber of secrets? My dad is the center of it all... and I already told them that Tom Riddle was my father.... What does this mean for me?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
225K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...