BIRDS (Niall Horan/ Keep Me W...

By DiamondsintheSun

(This story can be also read on its own) "Have you ever wanted something so much that when you actually get i... More

Chapter 1. Will you marry me?
Chapter 2. Doubts.
Chapter 3. The invitation and Alan.
Chapter 4. The engagement party.
Chapter 5. This feels like the old times.
Chapter 6. Bahamas
Chapter 8. Who doesn't love you, Horan?
Chapter 9. Dancing like it's 2012.
Chapter 10. An argument and dinner.
Chapter 11. Go and get it back, honey.
Chapter 12. Wouldn't you do the same thing?
Chapter 13. Peter.
Chapter 14. Niall.
15. Washington and Dad.
Chapter 16. Part I. It's you, babe.
Chapter 16. Part II. Nightingales and birthdays.

Chapter 7. Bahamas sounds perfect.

2.5K 73 18
By DiamondsintheSun

"So he wants to get married in Bahamas" I nodded "I've always wanted to go to Bahamas! It's so romantic! It'll be great!"

"No, it won't. I don't want to get married there"

"Where do you want to get married then? Is there any place better than Bahamas?"

"My hometown, Bolton. I want to get married there, surrounded by the people I love, not by business men I don't even know"

"So what did you tell him then?"

[Flashback]

"Bahamas? Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Of course. It's going to be awesome. Just close your eyes and imagine it"

"But taking all the guests there will be very expensive"

"Yes, bu who cares. You only get married once, uh?"

"Hmm Peter, I think you're taking this way too serious, we don't really have to spend that amount of money"

"Can you come up with anything better than Bahamas? Maddie, the only thing you do is complaining, I want you to be the happiest woman on Earth on that day, but you're not helping me"

"Believe me I'm trying"

"You don't agree with anything, not even the date, the place or the people I want to invite. But Bahamas is the perfect place, and it won't rain"

"Peter, I do appreciate this, I truly do, but I don't think this is the best thing for the wedding"

"What do you mean?"

He looked a little bit sad, I knew he was making such a big effort so I just couldn't say no.

"You don't have to do all the work, I want to help"

"So what do you think of Bahamas?"

"Bahamas sounds perfect" I smiled.

[Fin del flashback]

"So you told him it'd be perfect"

"Yes, but it's just that he looks so excited and he's working so hard that I couldn't say no.

"I better be packing then, we're going to Bahamas! Wooo!"

"Nope, Alan, we're not. I have a plan. I'm going to start helping him with everything and I'll just find a better place"

"That's mean Maddie"

"Maybe, but I don't want to waste all the money we've been saving for two years on this"

"Peter is almost rich, therefore, you are too"
"Don't say that, we're not"

"He'ss the president of a huge company, of course you're rich"

I laughed but truth is I didn't like it when Alan said that. Peter was the president of a company and I earned some money at the studio, but I just didn't like showing off or talking about it. You might be wondering how I ended up working there. I honestly don't know. It was even before I had started dating Peter, someone had sent me a letter asking me if I could go to the studio. And there I met my work mate, Coop, who was the owner. Aparently, he had seen me at the bar singing, and he wanted me to be part of his team. At first I thought it was someone pranking me, but I decided to go to the studio anyways. It ended up being one of the best decisions I had ever made in my life. It kept me distracted when I was still trying to get over Niall after we broke up, and I met some amazing people there. I just loved my job too much.

"Maddie, are you even listening to me?"

"Uh, yeah sure, what were you saying?"

"I was asking you about how did the wedding dress haunting go"

"I tried on like a hundred dresses, but I didn't like them"

"I should've gone with you, I would've chosen the perfect one"

"That's why I took you with me today, we're helping Leigh to choose her dress"

"By the way, where is she?"

"She's inside the shop with her friend Hollie"

"Oh my God, Hollie is here? I adore Hollie!!"

Hollie was Leigh's childhood best friends, and she was going to be one of her bridemaids too with me and Nate's brother's girlfriend, Laura. The three of us already had our dresses, but Leigh didn't want to buy the dress too soon because she was sure she would end up returning it. So she decided to buy the dress a month before the wedding. Alan loved Hollie because they had a lot in common: they both had a massive obsession with boybands (Hollie wasn't obsessed with Harry though), they both watched those MTV shows that I hated, and both of them were basically crazy. Alan always said that if he never found a male who wanted to marry him, he'd end up marrying Hollie, because she was perfect.

"Oh, I can see my perfect woman from here! Hollie come here and hug me!"

See? I told you.

"Alan! Stop saying that thing about the perfect woman, you're starting to scare me" she laughed "Hi Maddie, I've already been told the big news. Congrats!"

"Thank you" I said hugging her "Where is Leigh?"

"I'm here!" she shouted from another room.

She came out with a wedding dress on. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

"What do you all think?" she asked.

"You look amazing! Come here!" Alan exclaimed while making her turn around. Hollie and I nodded.

"Do you think this is the one?"

"Absolutely" I said "I would never be able to imagine with anything else"

"Alright, because I was going to buy even if none of you liked it" she laughed.

She paid for the dress as we got out of the shop and went to my house to have dinner. I was suprised at how fast she'd found the dress, and I was so jealous. I had tried on so many and none of them seemed good enough, so I ended up exhausted.

"How did you find the dress that fast?" I asked.

"I don't know. I had tried on a few before Alan and you arrived but I didn't like any of them. But when I saw this one, I knew I had to buy. I have never cared that much about the dress, to be honest. I know Nate will like it anyways"

I smiled, but truth is, I didn't think about it that way. I wanted it to be perfect, and I wanted Peter to think that I couldn't have chosen anything better. Peter was such a perfeccionist that I always felt some pressure when it came to that kind of stuff. If what I organised wasn't as good as what what he had done, it'd make me feel like I had failed. Our relationship was like that, I was always trying to be at his level. He always said I didn't have to worry that much. Maybe he just didn't understand that I felt the need to do it.

Suddenly, something interrupted my thought, my door opened and I saw him with a huge smile on his face.

"I've got big news! We're going to Bahamas next month!"

"What?" we all said at the same time.

"Yes, I have an important reunion there on the 16th and I'll just go and see the place where we're going to get married"

"Peter, Leigh and Nate's wedding is on the 17th" I reminded him.

"I thought it was on the 25th"

"Change the date of your trip"

"I can't, I've already confirmed it and I can't cancel it. It's a big reunion"

"Nate's your best friend. You must go to the wedding"

"I just can't go, I'm really sorry, but this is very important for the company. Besides, Maddie and I have to go and see the place" he apologised to Leigh.

"I'm not going with you. It's my best friend's wedding"

"Maddie, this is more important. It's your own wedding"

"It isn't! You can go by youserlf, but I'm stayying. How are you even going to tell Nate?"

"I'll explain everything to him. I'm sure he'll understand"

"You're one of his best men"

"He can find another one"

"You unbelievable" I sighed.

I stared at Leigh, who looked pretty sad, and I just went to my room. I just couldn't believe it. He was an idiot, a complete idiot.

-------------------------------------------------

HEEEEY GUYYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!!

Sorry for the wait, I hate not uploading but school's ruining my life lol 

I really hope you're enjoying the story and comment cause I love reading and replying to them! Also, don't forget to vote for the chapter if you liked it!

By the way, sorry I'm not posting quotes with the chapters but it takes a lot of time to find them and if I want to upload asap I can't spend more time trying to find quotes to match the chapters.

Anyway, gotta go. Hope you liked this, and I'll see you on chapter 8!

Much love xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10K 36
Have you ever just fallen for someone that you knew wasn't meant for you. Someone that you knew it was wrong for you to want so badly. The feeling th...
83 9 2
"You're a brilliant guy, Harry, I'm not denying anything, and even though you sometimes did act like a total coward, which I don't deny either," she...
741 81 25
Niall had always been a dreamer, and when he found out about the X-Factor audition, he knew it was his chance to make it big. However, there was one...
103K 2.3K 60
PROLOGUE: I can still remember the day I first met Niall Horan, we were just kids and some guy was picking on me the first day of school, of course N...