Going Undercover As My Twin ✔

By MissChanandlerBong-

❝You are a girl.❞ He said after an agonizingly long silence while I stood helplessly in front of him, shaking... More

Going Undercover As My Twin Brother
1.The Scholarship
2. The Ultimate Make-over
3. The Mysterious roommate
4. Dirty Little Secret
5. Discovering Hell
6. The Soccer Trials
7. The Awkward Kiss
8. Sorting 0ut Things with Mr. Arrogant
9. Rachel,who?
10. The Carnival
11.The Kissing Booth
12. Puzzle Pieces
13. The Eight Legged Monster
14. The Nightmare And The Secret Spot
15. The First Clue
16. The Forgotten Dream And It's Consequences
18. Accidents And Coincidences
19. The Shocking Visitor
20. The Best Man
21. The Wedding
22. The Forgotten Traditional Method of Tracking People
23. Bipolar much?
24. Dancing Gorilla
25. Styrofoam cups filled with Ambrosia
26. Angels
27. Secrets
28. Cuddles
29. The Final Practices
30. The Final Countdown
31. The Secret's Out
Epilogue

17. The First Answer

4.9K 273 78
By MissChanandlerBong-

Song: Secrets - One Republic

"I want to know why you said my name in your sleep."

'Oh My God, how dare you accuse me of that?' ' I did what? Excuse me! no, you must be mistaken mister. I would never do such an absurd thing.' I wanted to say all that aloud but all that escaped me was a really loud gasp followed by a series of unidentifiable syllables.

"No- I , Okay, nothing like this happened...and even if it did, I don't even remember." I muttered.

"It was loud and clear if I remember correctly and you were mumbling something about... finding out about a clue that leads you closer to me. What is all this about?" Oh thank god it's just that but ... oh no, I am dead meat now!

"Archer, I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't even remember the dream at all and it does not make any sense!"

"It will be better if it did not but something tells me that you have been up to something fishy and I won't tolerate it. My life is none of your business and you better stay out of it. I am saying this for what seems like the millionth time, but it just passes right through your thick head. I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING HELP! "

He so does.

"And just to inform you before you start panicking and looking all over the town for me, I will be gone for the weekend. "

Well at least he told me that he will be gone, but is he going to the wedding? It is possible that he is related to Oliver, because I am quite sure he does not have any connection with Lucy.

"Where are you going?"

"Here we go again. Didn't all the things I just now said give you the message that I am not open to all of your meaningless questions? Stop interfering in my life and this is the last time I am telling you this. Stay away from me or your life will be hell." He moved dangerously close to me and sneered, "Is this clear?" 

I gulped down my saliva and nodded my head. "Crystal."

*---*---*---*

I went to the dining hall to have dinner with Dylan and Luke. They both were suspiciously quite tonight. Deciding not to break the awkward silence, I shoved down my strawberry yogurt down my throat in a hurry. After quickly finishing my meal, I left the two boys alone. While, I was heading back, I ran into Mike. You know- the nerdy guy Mike.

"Hey, Mike! How are you doing?"

"Hi, Jacob! I am great. I see you have reunited with Archer's gang."

"Well, not exactly reunited with 'Archer's gang' considering the fact that Archer usually does not show up for dinner and seems to be missing most of the time of the day."

"Well, yes. Um...Why didn't you show up for Biology today?"

I laughed awkwardly, "I kind of didn't wake up today..." My cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"That's alright. It has happened to me before. So anyway, Mr. Walter assigned us our lab partners today and you are my partner." He smiled.

"That's amazing! I will see you in class on Monday then."

"Sure, Bye!"

I was curious about Archer's disappearance , so I decided to pay the basement a visit. My guess was right, he was in the basement, practicing Karate with his Bo staff.

"So, I have heard that using a bo staff requires a lot of practice, skill and patience." I said and Archer looked shocked and surprised to see me. A sense of satisfaction flowed through me to catch him off guard for once.

"And your point is?" he said as he wiped the sweat off his neck with a towel.

"All I am saying is, that one minute you are this arrogant guy and the next minute, you become this dedicated and patient person. I know we all have secrets, but how are you even the same person?" I couldn't take it anymore.

"The only thing I find valid about what you just said is that we all have secrets and certainly your secret is of much more importance at this moment."

"What? No...I don't have any secret!" Stop panicking, he is just messing with you...but what if he knows somehow?

"Oh, really? You don't have even a single one?"

"I mean I don't have any big secret. Just the occasional little things like how I broke my bro- sister's bike when we were younger, you know, the usual stuff that kids hide about their childhood."

"Hm... didn't you think twice before secretly dating your sister's boyfriend?"

"What?!" What the hell is he saying?

"I saw Blake's text on your phone. He wants to meet for coffee at 5 'babe'. Oh! He also inserted two little hearts in that message if I recall correctly...Want to tell me something Jacob?" I should really put a password on my bloody phone!

Oh, now I understand! He thinks that Olivia is dating Blake and Blake and Jacob are secretly going out behind Olivia's back.

And, it seriously is not normal that I have started to address myself in the third person.

I had no idea what to do, so I just started laughing like a lunatic.

"Why are you laughing?"

"This whole thing is so absurd! The text you saw... It was... Not even meant for me. Olivia and I accidentally exchanged our phones."

His eyes narrowed. "You seem to 'accidentally exchange' a lot of things with your sister. First, the luggage, now your phones."

I laughed nervously. "It's a twin thing. We both buy the same stuff and occasionally tend to exchange a lot of things. It's pretty annoying actually."

"You know, I don't believe anything you just said but I am going to let it go, simply because of the fact that I have to practice right now and you are wasting my time."

"Okay. I will leave you alone then." I said and started to retreat back when I realized something. This bastard bloody distracted me from asking stuff about him!

Not so fast, Mr. Evans! You are no Barry Allen. You are not the Flash and you just can't get away that quickly!

I turned around and faced him with a new built confidence that surged through my whole body, "Let's get back to where we started. About your secret? How did you learn to use a Bo Staff?"

He glared at me, "What? Are we playing twenty questions now?"

"No, not twenty questions. Just one for now. You asked me one question and I answered it, now it's your turn to give me an answer. "

He grunted,"My father... My father, he taught me how to use one. He used to be a trainer of martial arts and... And he was my mentor until... " He got carried away and I didn't halt him. His voice cracked and he stopped speaking. He was looking off into distance, as if recalling something really hurtful and painful.

"Until what? What happened to him Archer?"

He seemed to get out of his trance."That's enough. You got your answer, now leave."

"But... wha-"

"LEAVE.NOW." He growled.

I quickly turned around and left the room, in utter silence, consumed by Archer's memories.

Fast, isn't he? Nick Bateman. <3

A/N: Here's another chapter! I hope you like it!

Please comment and vote! ❤

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4am By ella

Short Story

35.3K 2.2K 10
In which two insomniacs bond over mutual dark eye circles and that feeling of emptiness that occurs right around the 4am point. [#34 short story]
123K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
435K 24.4K 48
❝Hello. This is Isabella Rose receiving your call at Parkinson's Bow & Tie shop. The shop where only elites call to order ties or bows since this sho...