In Too Deep [FIRST DRAFT; UNE...

By __Slimmx3

30 year old Anthony Williams is one of NY's finest. He has been on the force for about nine years has a lovin... More

C h a p t e r. O n e *
C h a p t e r. T w o *
C h a p t e r. F o u r *
C h a p t e r. F i v e *
C h a p t e r. S i x *
C h a p t e r . S e v e n *
C h a p t e r. E i g h t *
C h a p t e r. N i n e *
C h a p t e r. T e n*
C h a p t e r. T w e l v e*
C h a p t e r. T h i r t e e n *
C h a p t e r. F o u r t e e n*
C h a p t e r. F i f t e e n*
C h a p t e r S i x t e e n *
C h a p t e r S e v e n T e e n *
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N *
C H A P T E R N I N T E E N*
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O *
Authors Note
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E*
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E *

C h a p t e r. T h r e e *

19.9K 560 45
By __Slimmx3

~ Anthony

" Everything alright here boss ?" One of the Blue and whites asked me after getting the guy into a squad car.

" Yeah just book 'em and let him sleep it off till he's sober." I said putting on my jacket. There was a small crowd of nosey pedestrians trying to see what was going on. I even seen a tourist snap a few pictures. Only in the city.

" What about the victim ?" The officer asked looking at me like i had developed a third eye. Shit. I was so focussed on getting Destiny and Diana home i forgot about her statement. I looked around but didn't see her so i went inside and found her leaving the women's rest room.

" Where are they taking dad though ?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

" Home baby. He was just having a bad day, come on lets go." She said eyeing her face in the mirror on the wall. Probably checking for any bruising. Ol' dude hit her pretty hard.

She didn't even seem hut or bothered by it. She looked away from the mirror when i cleared my throat announcing my presence.

" Look I'm sorry about the commotion my sons father caused and even though i didn't really ask for your help i guess i should thank you." She said picking her son up.

" you don't have to thank me its my job." I said holding up my badge. " you really shouldn't have to apologize for your partners actions either. If he was a real man he wouldn't be in this situation to begin with."

" I appreciate the advise but its not your concern. May i go now ?"

" well you aren't obligated to stay i just need to know if you're going to press charges or not and a written statement as well."

" No im fine. Im a big girl i can handle myself." I really hope that was not a threat.

" okay suit your self. And your statement ? " i asked getting out a pen.

" don't got one." I raised my eyebrow giving her confused look. " I'm pretty sure you and the other dozen of people are capable of repeating what you'll saw tonight so why have me do it. I thank you for your help but i need to get my kid home." She snapped walking off before i could respond.

This is one of the down falls of being a detective. Im forced to help people. Even those who don't want it. " You ready to head home now ?" Diana asked walking in with a sleepy looking Destiny. It was now heading on 10:00 pm and i knew it was well past her bed time. I nodded and we made our way to the car and then headed home.

After Diana bathed her i put Destiny down for bed and then made my way to my bedroom down the hall. Diana was already there stripping out of her clothes heading for the shower. I pulled off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt feeling my eye lids becoming more heavy just thinking about my bed. " Are you joining me ?" She asked before entering our master bathroom.

" that depends on if that was an invite or not." I responded coming out of my shoes and pants. Bitting down on her lip Diana let her towel drop to the floor and continued into the bathroom. I followed shortly in nothing but my boxer briefs. She was already in the glass shower massaging the soap suds on her soft skin. She saw me gazing at her before i stepped in and decided to tease me a little by cupping her breast. I leaned against the wall and watched her wash and massage her self and the water trickle down her body. She placed her hand between her legs and began to rub on her jewel. Thats when i had enough of being teased.

I let my boxers fall to the floor exposing my rock hard Johnson joining her into the shower. She let my hand replace hers and gasped in excitement when i slid two fingers in and out of her. Satisfied with her wetness i picked her up backing her up into the wall with the water still running on the both of us.

" uhhh Ant. Quit teasing her." She moaned as i layed kisses on her neck. referring to between her legs. She wrapped her legs around the small of my waist as i entered her nice and slow. " Ahhhhh YESS. Right there." She screamed out the deeper i went. Eventually my groans joined in as we continued to make love in the shower.

*

*

~ Angel

I woke up the following morning, bathed my self an ate. Then fixing DJ something and running his bath water shortly after before waking him. My face was still a little red from last night but there was no bruising or swelling forming. SR. Fucking up putting his hands on me for the second time. And in public too. He's the one who taught me to stay strapped so he better be lucky that nigga w. the little girl turned out to be a cop. I was seriously considering making him go through court visitations to see dj but i was raised in Brooklyn baby. Bedstuy do or die and we handle our own before turning to the law. And truth be told i couldn't do that to dj.

" Darren baby." I said tapping his leg. " time to get up pooch." I said calling him his childhood nick name. He didnt move so i shook his arm a little rough.

" Mama 10 more minutes." He groaned tuggin on the cover until they were over his head. I did not have time to debate with him today. " Come on pooch its picture day. Mama wants to get some fly pictures of her main man." Still he didnt move. " Darren Carter if you dont get yo black ass up. " i uttered in frustration.

" Im up. Im up." He complied getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom to complete his hygiene ritual before eating. When he was done with breakfast. He met me back in his room where i laid his clothes out and was now checking his homework and packing his stuff making room for his lunch. " Im ready !" He yelled spinning around and finishing in a pose with his leg and back against the wall. Just like his damn father i giggled. Today i dressed him up in a white polo button up long sleeve shirt w. a grey and green vest over that had diamond patterns flowing along. W. a pair of semi baggy denim blue jeans and his green and grey air max on. I brushed and combed out his curly mohawk and went to dress myself.

I aint have much planned on my agenda so i kept it simple and cute. A pair of ripped high waist blue jeans, a grey half sweat shirt hoodie that stopped in the middle of my well toned stomach and a pair of lime green and white converse. I took the clip out my hair and let my puffed curls drop past my shoulders slipped on some silver jewelry and we were set and ready to go.

Looking down at my wrist watch i realized i had 12 minutes to get him to school before they headed up to their classes and it was a 20 minute walk. Locking up my door i thought about calling a cab but that would only hold me up waiting and the bus would take even longer. Fuck it we just gota hurry up. Once we were down the street from his school DJ could see his class heading in and he took me a little too literal when i requested for him to hurry up. Already quite ahead of me he stepped off the curb without the crossing guards permission and my entire life flashed as i seen a taxi cab honking his horn and slamming on his breaks.

" DARREN NO !" I yelled sprinting when i saw him freeze up. Seconds before the car met his body he was snatched back onto the curb by someone. Once i reached them i dropped down to him w. tears forming in my eyes. " WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO CROSS WITHOUT ME." I yelled holding onto his upper arms then bringing him into my arms. He was still too shocked to say anything and i honestly hated that i yelled at him but he was completely in the wrong here. I was so caught up in him being okay i didnt hear the can driver giving me an ear full in half english half arabic.

" No sir you should have been more aware of your surroundings this is a school zone now move along before your license is confiscated." I heard a voice threatened. Dusting off Darrens clothes i rose up off my knees then gave them a light tap and finally looked over. It was Ol' boy from yesterday. I have never been so happy in my damn life to see a cop in my life before i subconsciously through my arms around the man then instantly let go when i heard him chuckle slightly.

" You're welcome." He said flashing a warm smile at me. I nodded and grabbed DJs hand and crossed him myself.

" I love you baby." I said kissing his cheek and giving him one last squeeze. He shyly wiped the lip gloss off his cheek and snickered in embarrassment. I will never forget the beginning of the year when he laid out ' Ground rules' on things i was not allowed to do when dropping him off and picking him up. Which included his nick name was off limits, no picking him up, and no kisses or hugs. Only one or the other. Second grade was no joke huh. " Find me some fingers." I chanted as i met his fist with mine then following it w. an imaginary bomb effect. He snickered once again before flashing a pose w. his thumbs up gesture and running off.

To think this moment wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for officer... What ever his name was. Speaking of the dude he was at the other end of the gate sending off a little girl who i presumed was his daughter. He strides my way as i waited to give him another thank you. A proper one. I wont deny the nigga was fine as hell. Made me wanna drop my drawers right then and there but i was just so relieved he snatched DJ up i didn't know how to act.

" Thank you so much officer ..." I trailed off not sure of his name.

" Detective Williams." He smirked as he corrected me. Same shit nigga. " just call me Anthony. Much easier."

" Well thank you Anthony. I don't know what i would have done if you weren't around."

" Its really no problem Angela. Hes safe and sound in school right now."

" Yeah i guess you got a point ---" thats when i realized. How did he know my name ?

" One of the officers dropped this off to me and i thought id return it." He said holding up my wallet. I immediately checked my purse to discover my wallet was indeed missing. I didn't even check my bag to notice i lost it last night to begin with.

" Thanks. Again" i said shaking my head while taking it from him.

" No problem.. Again." He added w. a touch of sarcasm. " I didn't know our kids attended the same school." He added as we both crossed in the same direction.

" Looks like it. Your daughter is too cute."

" Guess i owe thanks to her mother for that one." He said proudly. " Darren must be a hand full w. the girls huh ?"

" He know better." He said sternly making him laugh.

" You never know. Boys will be boys." I dropped my wallet and we went for it at the same time and came back up bumping foreheads. " Shit." He groaned palming his head.

" that was my fault." I semi laughed trying to hide my attitude from the pain. He held his hand up protesting as we kept walking.

" Well this is my stop." He announced. " it was nice meeting you again Angela." He extended his hand out for a hand shake.

" Angel." I corrected returning the gesture then turning away to head towards the corner to hale a cab down.

___

Once i arrived to the hair and nail salon it was 15 minutes after my appointment time but i didnt trip cus my home girl Jay aint have no one in her chair.

" bitches like you is always late." She huffed as i plopped down.

" And bitches like me always keep yo pockets looking right." I snapped blowing her a kiss.

" Any way whatchu want done to this shit. Looking like a ghetto Bratz doll." She joked running her fingers trough my overtly thick hair. After debating for a quick minute i decided to go w. box braids. Regular ones that would curl after she soaked them in some boiling water. Too many of you regular bitches were trying to hard to stand out like poetic justice but ended up looking a few hair styles away from the bitch from friday. Or worst. Sha-nay-nay ass. Angela Herkins rides NO bandwagons out in this bitch.

By the time she was more than half way through with my hair i gave my girl a break and went over to the nails and toes section. By this hour the shop was swarming w. regular female gossip. Who was fucking who. Who got locked up. Who done got cheated on. But todays most general talk was fucking w. different niggas and getting away w. it.

" Yal broads aint live until you two niggas splurge on you AT THE SAME DAMN TIME." One girl chanted and was followed by a bunch of ' Yassss ' or ' Bitch you better workk' i left my comments to myself and just laughed along.

" Girl. When you got two main niggas who do that for you on a daily, then let me know." Another girl boasted causing a few laughs and agreements. Some of these girls had it twisted. You suppose to make ya own and spend someone elses. Shit yeah i know i trick off of other niggas. But the money i make selling weed ? Mine. The supply ? Mine. That apartment ? Mine. My bills ? Thats all me right there. I been working since the day i turned 14. Grocery stores. Retail. Fast food. Restaurants. Strip club for a hot second. And i grew up financially stable. And thats minus what i make trickin. So 13 years later and with a baby Im still good. That money always goes to shopping and pampering my self. I aint one to judge where incomes come from but just know if no one got me, i got myself. But we all gota hustle in our own way.

" bitch you going down." Jay said as i sat back into her chair getting comfortable. " you fuck w. a cop and a drug lord. Mafia type shit. One gon kill yo' triflin ass and the other one surely wot hesitate to cover the shit right up."

" You worry about you. Let me worry about mine." The girl said waving Jay off flipping through a magazine. Mafia ? Cop ? She better be stackin enough bread to buy a new identity if one of them find out. I laughed to myself. She obvious was only concerned about one thing and one thing only. Getting paid. Speaking of getting paid one of my tricks just hit me w. some plans. Yal already know what time it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...
703 58 11
I love a man, who is my everything. My savior, My reason to live, breathe and exist. But he could never be mine. He might share his body and soul w...
2.4K 1K 17
{Slow Updates} "ɪᴛ's ғᴜɴɴʏ ʜᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ" ➡️ *𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁/𝗿𝗼𝘂...