Getting It Right #Wattys2016

By NatalieMccarthy1982

Its been 2 and 1/2 months since Rachel and Quinn have left for vacation. Now with the new school year beginni... More

End of Summer
First Day Back
Why We Broke Up part 2
It's Been Too Long
Back On Top
New Kid
Step Brothers
Partners
Not That Guy
I Like You
Rachel Freaking Berry
What Happened to Us
Warblers
Landslide
Temptations
Threatened
Gravity
Old Friends
Scared For My Life
He's Your Brother
Furt
Wrecking Ball
Nose Job
Black Bird
Get It Right
Lets Go To Prom
A Night To Remember
Tell Me What To Do
It's Over
Take A Chance On Me
Pretending
Together
Because I Knew You Sneak Peek
Authors note

Why We Broke Up part 1

1.8K 67 3
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 3
( 1 week later )
Quinns pov :
Its been 1 week since Rachel and I came back to Lima and I'm still avoiding Puck. The truth is I never actually intended in coming back to school my plan was to stay on New York with Beth and watch her grow up while going to school, but then something happened and I knew deep down I couldn't stay because I didn't belong with her, infact I didn't belong with anyone not even Puck.
(2 months ago)
I was lying on the pool side tanning with Rachel who was drinking a martni (she's been drinking a lot since the break up with Finn ). Anyway my phone buzzed with meant I got a message . I picked it up and saw it was from Santana with a video.

"Whats that?" Rachel asked me coming over.

"Santana sent me a video." I said and hit play.

I watched and it was a video of Puck and some other chick making out. I was completely shocked so I turned it off and dropped my phone

"Oh Quinn." Rachel said equally as shocked .

"I need to call him . It can't be true he would've never have done this. " I said.

"You're right go call him." She said.

I picked up my phone and dialed Pucks number .

"Hello?" A female voice said.

I suddenly became a nervous wreck

"Is Noah there?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry who?" She asked me.

"Puck, Noah Puckerman is he there?" I asked her impatiently.

"Oh he's in the shower can I take a message?" She asked me obviously lying.

"Yeah tell him Quinn called and she said it's over between us!" I yelled furiously at her. I then hung up went outside and threw my phone across the pool shattering it.

"Whar happened?" Rachel asked me worried.

I started to cry uncontrollably,

"He cheated on me." I said crying and landed in her arms crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.3K 109
Quinn and Puck are secretly hooking up with no strings attached, but what happens when one of them starts wanting more? DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE...
637 17 1
What if Rachel and Finn hadn't gotten back together at Nationals in New York? This story follows Puck and Finn and their relationship journey through...
7.1K 69 14
After a year Rachel is back to McKinley for the senior year. What will happen when she found out everything is a mess? Will Finchel get it back toget...
3.3K 57 18
When Santana and Quinn are forced to stay with Rachel over break things get a little blurry. Like actually more than a little. What will the duo do w...