No Authority - WWE Fanfiction

By curbstxmp

Being born into power isn't always a good thing. Alix Levesque also known as the daughter of Stephanie Mcmah... More

Chapter 1 | The Authority's Rules
Chapter 2 | Monday Night Raw
Chapter 3 | Awkward Encounter
Chapter 4 | Beaten and broken
Chapter 5 | Frenemies for a day
Chapter 6 | Unlucky news
Chapter 7 | Valet
Chapter 8 | Three-on-One
Chapter 9 | Tension Rises
Chapter 10 | Revenge Plan
Chapter 11 | Rude Awakening
Chapter 12 | Take Action
Chapter 13 | Rhodes
Chapter 14 | Put on your war paint
Chapter 15 | Rise
Chapter 16 | Sore Losers
Chapter 18 | Predicament
Chapter 19 | Lecture
Chapter 20 | Forgiveness
Chapter 21 | Better late than never
Chapter 22 | Fight of our lives
Return to writing chapters
Chapter 23 | Abandoned
Chapter 24 | True Friends stab you in the front.
Chapter 25 | Refusal
Chapter 26 | Mind Games
Chapter 27 | Orders
Chapter 28 | Better off this way
Chapter 29 | Open Forum
Chapter 30 | Target: Authority
Chapter 31 | Repercussions
Chapter 32 | Failure
Chapter 33 | Voices
Chapter 34 | TLC (1)
Announcement
Chapter 35 | TLC (2)
Thank you note.
Chapter 36 | Negotiation Failed
An Apology
Chapter 37 | Heavy Hearts
Chatper 38 | Promise Me
Chapter 39 | You're dead to me
Chapter 40 | All good things must come to an end.
Chapter 41 | The Royal Rumble ; Part One
Chapter 42 | Royal Rumble ; Part Two
I'm back :)
Chapter 43 | Evil meets Good
Life Update

Chapter 17 | Friends?

4.7K 105 0
By curbstxmp

After eventually being cleared from my injuries so I could head back to the hotel, I reflected on my deal with Dolph. I knew I could trust Dolph, but in reality I felt as if something was extremely wrong. But why should I be worrying? He's always had my back.
I dragged my suitcase down to the parking area where I was met by Brie and Daniel, a huge smile played across my lips, I hadn't seen Daniel looking so well since the confrontation with The Shield. We packed out things into the back of the car and each got into the car, I of course was sitting in the backseat whilst Daniel and Brie continued to converse over future plans.

After what seemed like forever, we finally reached the hotel. I flung the car door open and hopped out, retreating to the back of the car to grab my suitcase. However, before I could even come close to even opening the back, an uneasy feeling crossed me.  I jumped out of my skin as I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder.

"Are you okay Alix?" I quickly turned and saw Brie standing there, her eyes filled with worry. My unease began to soften as soon as I realised it was only herself and Daniel.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I guess everything that happened is just taking a toll on me." I shrugged it off as I proceeded to open the back of the car and quickly grab my suitcase.

Brie just stood there with one eyebrow raised in a somewhat concerned manner. She soon nodded her head and seemingly shrugged it off. I quickened my pace to enter the hotel where we were staying. I turned my head back to see Daniel and Brie still behind a little, Brie signaled me to go on up to the rooms. I carelessly stepped into the elevator and pressed the floor number that our rooms were on. I exited the elevator once I had reached the correct floor. I huffed as I dragged my suitcase along the seemingly never ending hallway until finally I came across the room that myself, Brie and Bryan would be staying in. 

Unlocking the door, I curiously stepped inside, my eyes growing wide as I entered the room. It looked quite luxurious. I had to admit, I'd never seen anything like this up until now after I walked out on my "parents". I threw my suitcase to the side and headed across to the other room that was separated by a door. I flung myself onto the bed, taking in a deep breath. Finally, I could get the rest I rightfully deserved. I heard the door the led into the first room open, I rolled over onto my side letting out a sigh. I lifted my head and saw Brie standing at the door, her arms crossed whilst leaning against the frame.

"You can't seriously be out of energy?" Brie scratched the side of her head, tutting as I grinned at her words.

"You try getting the hell kicked out of you by three guys. My back is killing me because of Rollins. I'm officially exhausted." I rolled my eyes, stretching my arms out in front of me as Brie giggled to herself.

"You really are different, I will say that." I raised my eyebrow, tilting my head to the side slightly.

"And what's the supposed to mean?" I slid off of the bed, straightening my posture up to look up at Brie.

"It's really unusual for them to go after a diva that's all. I mean they must have taken a liking to you." I scoffed at her words, shaking my head violently.

"Okay, first of all I'm a women's wrestler not a diva. Secondly, They're only doing that because of Triple H and Stephanie." I trailed off before Brie chimed in, shaking her head at my words also.

"Well, you do tend to aggravate all three of them including Randy, Alix. You can honestly be so careless at times, jumping into things and not thinking about the consequences." Brie sighed, her gaze redirecting to the floor, taking in a deep breath clearly awaiting my reply.

"It's not my fault they're creepy to some extent. For the record, Stephanie and Triple H just want to ruin my life because I walked out on them and refuse to have anything to do with them or call them my "parents". They say I belong in The Authority and i'm just not going to stand and accept the fact that they clearly enjoy beating the crap out of all of the people i'm close to Brie. It's disgusting and I may aggravate them, but they aggravate me a hell of a lot more." I took in a couple of deep breaths in order to contain my anger in front of Brie, I understood that she was only looking out for me but this is my problem, not hers.

"Brie has a very good point, We both have had our humiliation caused by The Authority. I understand it makes you angry Alix but you have to look on another side, I support you for wanting to get rid of them for good. But jumping into things and creating problems on your own certainly isn't the way to handle things." Daniel chimed in, wrapping his arms around Brie's waist causing a smile to appear on Brie's lips.

"I know you're both looking out for me but I have a target on my back now, at this rate it looks like it'll be there for a while. I can't just give up and play everything off as if it's fine now, I can't live in a world The Authority has created. I know it'll cause me hell in the long run, but they can continue to throw everything they have at me, I don't care. Whether i'm alone or have help i'll take them down for good. Trust me." I clenched my fists tightly as Brie came over and pulled me into a hug, I raised one eyebrow at her sudden gestures.

"We support you, but when things get too much just promise me you'll call it quits." Brie mumbled to me as I was engulfed in the hug.

"I don't quit, i'll tone it down but i'm not a quitter Brie. That just shows i'm giving in and quite frankly i'm not ready to hang up the boots just yet." I could feel Brie smile as she hugged me, her grip was tight. Myself and Brie were very close so I can understand why she would be so protective.

"Listen, Myself, Brie and all of the other superstars and divas have your back. Well minus a few but that's not the point. You're like family to myself and Brie, family helps out family when the going gets tough. Just don't tire yourself trying to fight them all off, be cunning. You'll do just fine, kid." Daniel ruffled my hair causing a squeak of laughter to escape my lips.

"I think the hotel restaurant is still open, go and grab something to eat. It'll help you calm down, knowing you it's very true." Brie released from our hug and I felt Daniel pat me on the back. Brie and Daniel would often like the perfect mother and father to me even though we were just really close friends. They always just seemed so proud of me for doing what I did, for leaving the grasp of those monsters known as The Authority.

I exited our hotel room and skipped my way down to the hotel restaurant, clearly the whole technique of skipping didn't register in my mind as I continued to trip a few times. Eventually I had reached the place I was heading from the start, luckily the buffet was still open. I felt a little uneasy as I entered to grab a plate of food however I tried my hardest to ignore it. After grabbing my plate of food I noticed Dolph sitting at one of the tables by himself. My face lit up as soon as I saw him sitting there, I quickened my pace and headed over to him.

"Hey." My voice squeaked as I looked down at Dolph. He looked rather upset but as soon as he looked up to see I was standing there his facial expression changed completely.

"Mind if I sit down?" I asked my head tilting to the side slightly. Dolph nodded with a smile appearing across his face as I threw myself onto the seat, carelessly placing my plate of food on the table.

Before I could begin a conversation with Dolph, he looked rather startled. I followed his eyes which were focusing on something behind me. I slowly turned my head to figure out what was going on behind me, my lips parted and I let out a sigh with annoyance. Seth,Roman and Dean were all standing gathering plates of food, Dean had turned around and had noticed both myself and Dolph staring. I jolted my head back around to face Dolph who was now looking directly at me.

"You're kidding me right?" I whispered across to Dolph, an angry tone appearing in my voice.

"As if things couldn't get any worse." Dolph whispered back to me, rolling his eyes as he began to dig into his food.

Dolph's face then lit up once again causing me to turn back around to find out what he was so amused about after the whole situation with The Shield. It was Punk, he entered with AJ whilst chuckling along with her. I sent a smile toward then and they shot me one back before exiting the restaurant again. I noticed The Shield had also seemingly finished and were now heading out as well. I caught a glimpse of them staring at me and of course Dean with his signature smirk plastered across his face.

"That was weird and slightly unexpected.." Dolph commented causing my head to turn back to face him. He was finishing up his plate of food and sat with his arms crossed.

"Well, I guess you never really can pinpoint what they'll do. Especially in the ring." I rolled my eyes, scratching my head however I became slightly confused as Dolph began to chuckle.

"You learned that the hard way." Dolph grinned as I sat there with a straight face, an un-amused facial expression soon appearing.

"That's not funny you dick. It's not my fault they don't like me." I spoke in defence as Dolph shook his head and continued to laugh to himself.

"You aggravate them like there's no tomorrow, it's not wonder they don't like you." I felt a sort of déjà-vu feeling wash over me, now Dolph was beginning to sound exactly like Brie and Daniel. I didn't mind the fact he did but hearing the same thing over and over again really does begin to strike a nerve.

"It's not as if they're so friendly with you either, so zip it Ziggler." I shot back, a shocked facial expression appearing on Dolph's face indicating he wasn't expecting that.

Dolph just sat there silently after my remark, his arms crossed with a clear sense of loss of words. I chuckled to myself, I had finally defeated the Show Off in a verbal battle. I gulped down the last of my food before shooting up from my seat, startling Dolph in the process. We said our goodbyes and I scurried off out of the hotel restaurant. I felt very uneasy by this point, a strange feeling definitely washed over me by this point. I slowly began my journey back to the hotel room but before I could even get relatively close I was forcefully pulled back. I looked up and saw the three faces I hated the most. Oh great, what a predicament.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 35
{COMPLETED} there's A LOT of fluff in this story, you're warned!! Celeste Calaway is the daughter of The Undertaker, also known as Mark Calaway and h...
110K 1.7K 21
Shay McMahon-Levesque, Hunter and Stephanie's daughter starts with the family business becoming the general manager of both Raw and SmackDown. She's...
337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
13.4K 242 31
Commander Beth Taylor (aka Hannah Clark) was being protected. She didn't know them very well. When a storyline was created to bring them back togethe...