The Avestan Viewer -- A Wolf...

By OlympicWolf

There was a she-wolf who had these amazing and frustrating dreams. There was an Alpha who shared these dreams... More

Chapter 1 -- Dreams Become Reality
Chapter 2 -- Hello
Chapter 4 -- My New Pack
Chapter 5 -- The Cabin
Chapter 6 -- Stars
Chapter 7 -- Jail
Chapter 8 -- Punishment
Chapter 9 -- A New Luna
Chapter 10 -- Ebb Tide
Chapter 11 -- Bloody Days, Then the Dawn
Chapter 12 -- Training
Chapter 13 -- Freedom Tree
Chapter 14 -- What's Past is Prologue
Chapter 15 -- Wedding? Wait, What?
Chapter 16 -- A Simple Ceremony (Not)
Chapter 17 -- Sailing Before The Storm
Chapter 18 -- Ok They're Visions
Chapter 19 -- Plans and Pups
Chapter 20 -- Remembering the Light
Chapter 21 -- Saving the Meriwethers
Chapter 22 -- Gravity Control Propulsion Research Really Is Rocket Science
Chapter 23 -- Incoming!
Chapter 24 -- My Turn
Chapter 25 -- 'Fort Siloso' Op
Chapter 26 -- A Hot Winter
Chapter 27 -- Timothy
Chapter 28 -- Brother's Keeper
Chapter 30 -- Danika's Wolf Takes A Stand
Chapter 31 -- Apology And A Vow
Chapter 32 - En Garde
Chapter 33 - Storm
Chapter 34 - Zeke's Execution
Chapter 35 - Darkness & The Goddess
Chapter 36 - The World Is Crazy
Chapter 37 -- A Little Peace
Chapter 38 -- Recovery and Reflection
Chapter 39 -- Stepping Up

Chapter 29 -- More Fun & Secrets Revealed

2.2K 146 3
By OlympicWolf

I just waited for Stephen's answer, I had no idea what other fantasies he could have, we'd been having more sessions on different devices, there were wands and toys and special ropes, there were different floggers, the ever-present paddle, crops, and just thinking about all these things made me wet.

"I have some... power drill accessories we haven't played with yet, and I have some pleasure beads I'd love to stick inside you for the day."

Stephen smirked at me and asked in a low voice, "Why do you want to know?"

I shrugged my shoulder, "I just wondered is all. I know you thought about us having all these different kinds of sex for a long time."

"Well," he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "there's always the toys where they are connected and we put them on together." He then started to suck on my earlobe, "And I've been thinking about you in your dominatrix outfit and we try all the positions of the Kama Sutra."

My eyes grew big at that, "I'll have to look at the pictures, I don't know that many positions."

Stephen laughed softly, "Oh you know more than you realize, love." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and continued, I was surprised there were so many other things for us to do. I was content with just repeating the things we've done so far.

"And there's the toys that expand inside you, and special swings where I can rock you back and shove my cock deep inside of you."

"Hmmm," I said. "Sounds yummy." I reached up and pulled his head down and nibbled on his jaw. "So have you ever had group sex?"

Stephen swiftly pushed me back and held my arms and growled at me. "Danika!" he said unable to believe I said that.

"What? I figure you've done it, you've done everything else." I simply looked at him.

"We are NOT having this discussion, Mate." He let me go and went into the bathroom.

I continued talking to him from a chair by the door, and later I would realize that this was the moment of my 'big mistake' when I should have kept my mouth shut. "Well, I can picture you with a few women, maybe a guy." I stopped to picture it, I realize it was long before we met, I wonder what country he did this in? Maybe some exotic port-of-call, I was in awe of his sexual prowess.

"I'll never share you, Danika, so don't even think about it," he growled from the bathroom.

"But I'd like to hear what you did."

"No, Danika, now drop it."

"But-" I started to say and Stephen interrupted me.

"Why Danika? Why this sudden interest?"

"I've been doing some research-" I began but Stephen interrupted me again.

"Research? What the hell for?" he asked as he came out in some black silk briefs. He stood in front of me with his hands on his hips and his eyes getting blacker.

"I need to know things, Stephen, and it's natural for me to be curious." I looked at him slightly confused by his reaction.

"What kind of research, Mate?"

I looked at him for a minute, he was getting really upset for some reason. "I don't know why you're angry at me. You told me I can talk to you about these things, so I am."

"Just who else do you want to have sex with?" Stephen's eyes were almost totally black now.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I practically shouted at him. "I just want to know about you, but if you don't want to talk about it then fine. Geez."

Stephen walked up to me and grabbed my arms in an iron grip. "Who, Danika?"

I looked at him and seriously wanted to slap him now. "What the hell Stephen? How in the hell did the conversation get this way?"

"You brought it up."

I sighed. "Let go of me."

Stephen looked down at his hands and immediately dropped them. He noticed the bruises forming on my arms and stepped back. But he was glaring at me in a strange way, I know he's possessive but I was just asking about his history is all. Lesson learned.

"Forget it, Stephen."

"I damn well won't." I could feel the waves of rage and jealousy pouring off of him, he was getting in the 'danger zone' as I thought of it.

I looked at the ceiling, "Give me strength," I murmured to myself. Turning to Stephen I said loudly, "Ass, I just wanted to know more about you, I don't have any history and I was just curious. Forget it please."

Stephen stood there and looked at me. "Is there someone else, Danika?"

"What?" I replied absolutely stunned and took a step back. I just didn't know what he was talking about. I dropped all my shields and let him read my thoughts. I didn't know what else to do. He watched me for a minute and walked toward me slowly. I couldn't help but take a half-step back before he growled. I stayed still. I was now talking to Stephen's wolf, and had never spoken to his angry wolf before.

"What the hell?" I said in a low voice. Stephen was dangerous now. "You're scaring me Stephen."

He pulled me to him and put his face in my neck and smelled my marks. "I'm NEVER sharing you Mate!" he shouted in my neck and my ears were ringing slightly.

"I never asked you to!" is the only thing I could think to say back.

"Ten spanks for swearing."

"No, and I'm not bargaining. You are really scaring me." He pulled back and looked into my face as I searched his for answers. He took a small step back and watched me in this almost predatory way. This was new to me, and I left my barriers down, letting him read all my thoughts. I refused to step back, but I wanted to. I thought it would inflame his wolf more if I moved, like the time when he first told me his pack name and I freaked out. His wolf sent me a mental image of whipping me hard as I was hanging by chains. Over and over in a black rage. My wolf growled in response, she did not like this at all and wanted to lunge at him. I had to force her to back down.

I shivered, but not in pleasure and cringed since the image was so graphic and emotionally charged. "You're scaring me, Stephen," I repeated myself as I clenched my teeth and stood my ground. I then threw my hands in the air, "I love you for fu-... pete's sake! There's no one else, besides when do I even have the time? I'm a mother, a Luna, YOUR mate, and I have 24-hour bodyguards. There's no way I could even look at anyone sideways."

Stephen let out a breath and ran his hand over his face, then turned to look at the wall. "I could never share you Mate, I just couldn't."

"I know," I simply said back. "I don't want that."

Stephen reached out a hand and touched my face with his fingertips. I leaned into his touch slightly.

I looked in his eyes and added, "I'll never bring it up again, ok?" He shook his head yes, I could tell he regained control of his wolf, at least a little bit.

"I need to go for a walk now, are you going to be alright?" I asked him. He shook his head 'no' and stood there watching my every movement, I didn't know what to do. His wolf still present and was studying me furiously, I could feel the intensity. I really wanted to go outside in a bad way, but it would inflame the wolf. Sighing, I reached out slowly taking his hand and just led him to the bed. I sat him down and pushed him against the headboard, and he went willingly just staring at me with black eyes which was really unnerving. I then slowly crawled up on his lap and put his arms around me. I let my wolf try to communicate with his wolf and try to calm them both down. We just sat there for a long time, and eventually I fell asleep. It had been a really long and strange day.

********

I woke the next morning laying down with my clothes on and covered with my blanket, I could see the early sunlight coming into the room. Stephen was behind me and held me around the waist. I could hear his heartbeat, and knew he was awake. I listened for Matt but he was still sleeping. I wondered how long Stephen had been awake? We just laid there together, neither one of us moving, I didn't know how to act around him at this moment. I wasn't afraid now, but didn't know how to start any conversation. I hadn't been really afraid of Stephen like that before, it reminded me of the volatile wolf he was. He was one of the most dangerous men in the world, but his control was so great I forgot that- and I wouldn't again.

"I know you're awake Danika," he said behind me. I just stayed quiet.

Stephen sighed and pulled on my shoulder so I was laying on my back and could look at him, which I did with a neutral face. My blocks were back up for my thoughts, but I shared my emotions. I wanted that at least.

Stephen ran his finger down my face, but I remained immobile. "I'm sorry for scaring you," he said as he ran his hand down my neck and to the sleeve of my shirt.

"I don't know what to say Stephen."

Sighing he continued, "My wolf just jumped forward, he... lunged before I could stop him. I'm sorry for scaring you." He continued to look at me, needing a reaction but I didn't know what to do. I had never experienced a raging Alpha totally focused on me before. I dropped my barrier and let him hear my thoughts. There's nothing else I could do.

Stephen shifted and climbed over me pinning me to the bed, he was only wearing his briefs. He took my hands and linked our fingers, then raised my hands over my head.

"I've never lost control like that before, just the thought..." Stephen stopped abruptly and shut his eyes. "Just the thought of you with someone else fills me with this burning rage." He opened them and looked at me, then slowly lowered his face and kissed me softly. I returned the kiss, letting him hear and feel everything inside of me. I thought he needed it.

Stephen smiled softly, "I'm sorry."

"I know." I didn't know what else to say. For the first time he had really frightened me, I couldn't get over the shock of it.

Stephen suddenly pulled his hands away and grabbing my hips flipped us over so I was on top. "I accept your punishment," he said hopefully.

I looked at him, "I don't want to punish you Stephen, I want to understand you."

"Well I'd rather have your punishment." I looked at him but wasn't going to be led in that direction. I kissed his lips softly and pushed slowly off of him. I stood up and looked at Matt's door.

"I need to check on him."

"He's still sleeping, you know that." I just stood there, I wanted to leave and let Stephen hear that.

"Go ahead, I'll take care of Matt this morning." I nodded 'yes' to him and left the room. I went downstairs and there were only a few wolfs up at this early hour. I went through the back door and into the back patio. It was a nice patio, and overlooked a large sloping yard. There was a nice view of the Olympic mountains from there, so I pulled up a chair and just sat down. It wasn't really cold, and I could relax here. I wouldn't need my bodyguards since I was just sitting on the patio, but I saw Mave a minute later looking out the backdoor for me.

Sighing I said, "Good morning."

Mave looked over to the side and breathed a sigh of relief.

"The Alpha sent me."

"I know, I didn't go far. You can tell him."

"I already did Luna," she said as she sat next to me. She knew I didn't want to answer any questions.

"Want to go for a short run?" I asked her.

Shaking her head 'no' she answered, "We'll have to wait for Buck and Handy, but it shouldn't be very long."

"No, leave it- I don't want them to get up early."

"Ok." We just sat there for a while, and Stephen joined us with Matt about a half-hour later.

Looking at me he said, "He wants his mama." Handing Matt to me it was a little awkward. He nodded to me and went back in the house. I hugged my pup, I felt a surge of love for him and he patted my cheek with a really wet and gooey hand as I smiled.

"Well that was weird," Mave said looking into the forest, I assumed scanning for threats. I didn't say anything and started playing with Matt. I didn't respond.

After a few minutes I told Mave, "I want to go to the cabin by the hot springs today. When Buck and Handy are up I want to go there with Matt."

Mave looked at me, "Ok, I've never been there."

************

After breakfast I decided that we would just take a Jeep there, and it was faster than walking with Matt. I just needed to get away a little bit, it felt so freeing to get some distance so I could think. Knowing Stephen was in his office, I went to our room and packed enough changes of clothes for Matt, extra diapers and food, then extra food for us, and we went to a large barn to get a Jeep. The barn had been converted to a multi-car garage, most of these were special security pack vehicles.

I put Matt in his car seat and we took off with Buck driving. It was such a beautiful morning and I enjoyed looking out into the forest. I felt so lazy and decadent, this was really fun to ride in a Jeep since the trail was wide and flat enough. We soon got to the cabin and I made myself at home. I put Matt in a high chair as I made some tea, then asked Mave if she could watch Matt for a while so I could soak in the hot tub. I really wanted to relax. Buck and Handy took up posts nearby, but gave me the illusion of privacy at least.

Wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, I ran the cool water until the water was just the right temperature, then stepped in. God this felt wonderful, the air was losing it's morning crispness and the water was so hot. I leaned my head back and just let my arms float as I relaxed and let my worries disappear for a few minutes. I could hear the wind in the trees, hear the birds and critters moving around, and it was so wonderful. I sat there in bliss for a while when I suddenly smelled a familiar scent and sighed.

"I just needed a little time away Stephen," I said with my eyes closed.

"Well you're doomed to be disappointed then," he said and climbed in next to me. Bossy as ever he picked me up and sat me on his lap sideways. He was naked of course, and I felt his cock getting hard under me.

"I don't feel like sex right now Stephen," I said to his chest. But I couldn't help running my hands over his pecs and chest and shoulders though. He was mine after all which didn't help me with my 'no sex right now' comment.

"We'll just sit here then," he said, and I could feel the vibration of his deep, sexy voice through his chest also. His voice was so deep, it just melted me somehow. Sighing, I put my hand flat on his abdomen and left it there. I mentioned that was starting to get warm, so Stephen turned on some more cold water and the temperature quickly lowered to just simmering instead of boiling.

"Would you like to go for a run with me?" he asked hopefully.

"Not really, I just wanted to spend the day in the forest relaxing and playing with Matt." We seemed to be at an impasse. Stephen started stroking my hair, and breathed in deeply. My scent always seemed to calm him.

"I already apologized."

"I know," I responded not knowing what to do. I didn't even know what was wrong exactly. We sat like that some more until I had enough. I pushed up slowly and stood up, stretching my stiff limbs.

"I wish you would punish me Danika, unless your distance is your punishment."

"I don't want to punish you," I sighed shrugging my shoulder. I moved to climb out of the pool and Stephen followed me. We got dried off in the cabin and changed clothes, there were always clothes around.

"My guard?" I asked him.

"I sent them back with Matt in the Jeep," Stephen said and looked at me. "We need to get back also to check on the Irish op."

"You can head back without me, I'm fine here."

"I don't think so Luna." Sighing he walked to the kitchen for some lunch. "Want a sandwich?" he asked as he pulled out some supplies.

"Yes please," I replied and went to the small room with the books. I looked around at some of the pictures on the wall of Stephen's parents, and plenty of wolves I didn't know. Stephen came in a few minutes later and put my sandwich on a small table near where I was standing. He sat down with a soda and started to eat. He glanced at me often, letting me work out whatever it was I was working out.

"I forgot how dangerous you are," I suddenly said for some reason.

Stephen looked at me pointedly, trying to figure me out. He nodded slowly and continued eating.

"I forget sometimes about your wolf, there's no one who is more dangerous than you," I said thoughtfully. Stephen took a drink and kept eating, but was watching me now. I continued walking around the room, looking at the pictures I had no interest in.

"You could snap me like a twig anytime," I said to the wall.

"I never would Danika." Stephen finished his sandwich and sat back holding his soda.

"You can't really say that anymore, can you?" I asked him turning my head to see him.

He took another drink and set it down. "I can absolutely say that I would never hurt you."

"Then it's a lie," I said deliberately provoking him.

Stephen was silent for a minute while he looked at me, he looked a little shaken. Slowly standing up he said, "I'm not lying to you." He took a few steps slowly to me and stopped next to me. Turning me to face him he continued, "I wouldn't lie to you about this, it would be like lying to myself."

I looked at him, something was broken last night only I didn't know what it was. Trust maybe? Did I trust him anymore? I frowned since I couldn't quite answer that. He could have killed me last night, his wolf was weighing that option and I felt it. I let him read my thoughts and watched his face. He was shocked and dropped his hands.

"You thought I was going to kill you?" he said absolutely stunned.

I clenched my jaw and looked at him, I couldn't say anything. Stephen took a step back.

"How could you even... how could you think that?" Stephen asked me with hurt in his eyes. I could feel his pain.

"How could you think I would want anyone else?" I simply asked him back and I let him feel my pain also. We both stood there.

"I never thought you wanted anyone else, but... you asked." Stephen told me standing there, confusion was all over his face. "I just... imagined you with someone, the images just popped in my head, and just the thought of it and my wolf, he..." Stephen stopped and looked away. "He just took over, he wanted to kill whoever it was, no one takes what's mine."

He looked back at me. "I did want to kill someone, but not you. Never you." Stephen flexed his hands opened and closed, finally leaving them in fists. "But I feel your fear of me, I feel how you felt and how you're afraid of me right now."

Stephen pulled me close and bent to whisper in my ear, "I pledge to never make you feel afraid of me again my Mate. You're my heart, you're my strength now, you're my life." Stephen pulled back a little and looked at me with tears in his eyes. I touched his cheek, my wolf needed this and told me to accept his promise.

"I love you Stephen," I told him getting tears in my own eyes. I held him tight around the waist as he put his chin on my head, caressing my back, my arms, my hair, my butt.

After a minute he said softly, "I've had group sex, Danika. I was young and experimenting, it was so different and forbidden in a way. But it was just sex, and unfulfilling after the novelty wore off." He kissed the top of my head.

"Everything I've done sex-wise before you was meaningless and was... hollow." Stephen blew out a breath.

"I can't bear the thought of you doing that Danika, and I've told my wolf to trust you absolutely. He doesn't understand though, but I'm keeping him in check. But he doesn't ever want to hurt you or your wolf, love, I remind him of that and he backs down. I told him he hurt you, scared you both last night and he backed down whimpering. He will get angry, but never again make you feel that way love. Never again."

I smiled in his chest and a great heaviness was lifted. Sighing I kissed his chest and enjoyed being in his arms. This was the way things were supposed to be. Stephen started nibbling my neck, and kissed my marks. Geez that man has a magic mouth. I suddenly realized my blocks were down when I could feel Stephen's smile on my neck, I immediately put them back up. Dammit!

"Magic mouth, huh?" He lifted me in his arms and took me to the bedroom in the cabin.

**End of Chapter.  Please vote if this tickled your fancy.

Thanks, Olympic Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.6K 14
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’˜π’Šπ’•π’„π’‰π’†π’… π’Žπ’†, π’ƒπ’π’…π’š 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍." . . . . . . . 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐 π’Œπ’–π’“π’π’ π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„π’•π’Šπ’π’.
394K 17.3K 178
Eden Quinn is the 18yr old daughter of Alpha Issac of the Woodmoor pack. She's head strong, determined and tough but her strength is tested when her...
5.4K 100 11
Yn Swan and her adventure with her mates, the Salvatores, Mikaelsons and the Gerald Tvd x tw x hp Crossover I dont have any rights on the vampire di...
1.8M 60.3K 53
The Powerful Alpha Julian Cesario is a ruthless Alpha King that enjoys his bachelor hood. He believes that women are to be sampled and discarded like...