How It All Started

By foreverandalways_3

Alex has found the perfect job for going through university, being a Nanny for a wealthy family who really en... More

Chapter 1- The Meeting
Chapter 2- The First Day
Chapter 3- The Fireworks
Chapter 4- The Explanation
Chapter 5- The Drive
Chapter 6- The Scare
Chapter 7- The Good Luck Charm
Chapter 8- The Surprise
Chapter 10- The Hospital
Chapter 11- The Cabin
Chapter 12- The First Date
Chapter 13- The New Unfound News
Chapter 14- The Dream
Chapter 15- The Fair
Chapter 16- The Dinner
Chapter 17- The Dress
Chapter 18- The Wedding (Part 1)
Chapter 19- The Wedding (Part 2)
Chapter 20- The Goodbye's
Chapter 21- The Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 22- The Visitors
Chapter 23- The Mall
Chapter 24- The Family Reunion
Chapter 25- The Difficult Goodbye
Chapter 26- The Late Night Conversation
Chapter 27- The Hot Air of Arizona
Chapter 28- The Games
Chapter 29- The Sports Interview
Chapter 30- The Fight
Chapter 31- The Failure
Chapter 32- The Next Touch Down In Italy
Chapter 33- The Unexpected Deep Talk
Chapter 34- The Final Goodbye
Chapter 35- The Not So Out Of The Ordinary Things
Chapter 36- The Christmas Spirit
Chapter 37- The Presents
Chapter 38- The New Year's Eve Party
Chapter 39- The Big Surpirse
Epilogue
Thank You All!!
My Newest Story

Chapter 9- The Walk

7.6K 217 3
By foreverandalways_3

Chapter 9

My eyes slowly opening, taking place of where I am. My comfy bed seems more comfortable this morning, making me cuddle into it more. My eyes soon take in that my fists are pulling on a t-shirt... That someone is wearing?

Someone is in my big comfy bed? Who's in my bed? I look at the t-shirt more, I've seen this before... But on who? Looking at the familiar shirt more, it hits me. It's Blake's!

Wait...

Blake's in my bed?! Since when? Why is he here? Did I sleep with him. No I couldn't have. Shanelle would be here if he was here. There wouldn't be a possibility that he would be in my bed.

I slowly lift my chin making my eyes look at the man's face, that happens to be sleeping in my big comfy bed!

To my relief its only Shane.

Wait its 'only Shane'?

Why is it 'only Shane'?

Why is Shane in my bed! Looking at his face once more, all the memories come flooding back from last night.

Him finding me in the bathroom, completely broken. To him helping and comforting me, even though I barely told him the half of it.

Staring at his face I notice his eyes are wide open and his famous smirk is plastered on his face.

"What time is it?" I mumble closing my eyes again. Was he awake the whole time I was having my freak out?

"It's ten minutes to seven," he says, he sounds like he's been up for a while. His voice his still extremely husky and hot.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask, blinking furiously to stop my eyes from burning from the new cold air that is attacking my eyes.

"Twenty minutes," he chuckles lightly.

"Why didn't you get up?"

"Someone's been holding me hostage," he smirks

"What?" I ask confused, but he looks down at the shirt he is wearing and my fists are still holding on tightly. Letting go quickly, the shirt is left in two bumps, I smooth them out feeling out his toned chest. Not meaning to, I automatically blush.

"I'm going to have a quick shower," I stated starting to get up only to be pulled back down softly landing against his body.

"What are you doing?" I look at him like he's crazy. I need to get up and have a shower yet he's pulling me back down on to my comfy bed making me want to stay here forever. Not like I'd have a problem with that. Here I am, big comfy bed, warm blankets, tv in front of me, and a really hot guy next to me. Now I'm questioning my morals. Why was I getting up?

"You're too warm, I need you to stay," okay, now there's no doubt that I was wrong about getting up.

"Fine, until the alarm rings."

"Sounds good," he pulls me into his chest. Of course, how can I protest. He looks so vulnerable when he just wakes up, he looks like a big teddy bear. I cuddle into him as if he was one.

"So wake me up when it's all over! When I'm wiser and I'm older!" My alarm clock sings to me. This song ironically fits the situation... Waking me up from the mess that I created of myself, and now its all over... For now.

"Okay I'm going to have a shower," I groan getting up from the warm blankets. I look back over at the body in my bed, and he's staring back. His gaze makes my heart speed up, and go overboard.

Looking at myself in the mirror makes me realize that, I'm never going to be good enough for Shane. He probably likes someone else. I wouldn't blame him, every girl that interacts with him, almost falls to the floor begging for a chance. My legs are marked with new and old scars. Both reminding me of what's happened in the past.

First mom starts drinking. Then she starts not to care what I do, or what happens to me. Dad soon picked up on this and began to release his anger on me. All of his stress and problems were put on me. At first it was just yelling, but then it got worse. He started to hit me, and push me. Sure he owned a part of one of the biggest oil company's in Canada but he had tons of anger. that's why I left with Shanelle, and we got our own apartment.

My family hadn't been functioning right for the past ten years. I just needed to get out of that.

Walking out of the steamy bathroom I go to my closet and pick out a pair of Lulu sweat pants and baggy sweater.

I go down stairs to the smell if eggs. He's making eggs for me.

Is this even real.

"You're making food?" I ask almost astonished. I don't know why, I know he can cook. I think I'm just over hungry.

"Good food," he laughs. I hit his shoulder before going into the living room and gathering my textbooks I need for today. Dropping my bag off by the door, I walk back into the kitchen and being handed a plate with an amazing looking omelet on it.

My facial expression must have gaven it away before Shane just laughed before twirling me to face the table, I pull my chair out and he sits to the right of me.

"You know this is amazing?" I question taking another bite of the amazing tasting food.

"Your are welcome Sweet Cheeks," he chuckles. He is honestly too perfect.

The next week goes by happily, Shane keeps my mind off things, he stays around when I'm with the Chelsea and Marcus. It's Friday night and he said he's going to pick me up and take me some where. Why does he do this all the time, he's pitying me.

My phone starts to ring indicating that he is downstairs at the side door waiting to pick me up. He told me to bring a sweater and pants, with shoes. I jump in his big pick-up truck.

"Hey Sweet Cheeks," he greets as he drives away, his happy smile makes my day brighter. Since Belle didn't have to work tonight, Shane took the opportunity.

"I need a name for you," I say flatly, it's true I do.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No."

"Uh yes!"

"Ouh! I know!"

"What?" I ask curious what he came up with for himself.

"Shane," he deadpans.

"Fine. I'll find one, one day!" I laugh as he joins in.

"So where are we going?" I ask wondering where on earth he might be taking me. We are almost out of the city limits.

"For a walk," he laughs, almost nervously? Why is he nervous? Oh goodness what's going to happen.

"Don't look so nervous," he tells me, this time he got his cool.

"Okay we're here," he parks on the side of a road almost in a ditch. After almost forty five minutes of driving, we are in front of a big first full fall colours. Orange, red, yellow, it's all so beautiful.

"It's beautiful," I gasp looking out the windshield. It's not windy, but its not all calm. It's just perfect.

"Let's go," Shane says getting out of the large truck, I follow and meet him in front of the truck. He looks down at me and I can't help but smile up at him, copying my smile he grabs my hand and starts the way. To where ever we are going.

"So where are we going?" I ask as we walk along the dirt road into the big forest.

"A walk, or is that lame cause if it is we can go do something you want, I wasn't sure if you would want to do this-"

"Shane a walk is perfect," I giggle at his nervousness. He laughs as he realizes he over reacted.

"It's so beautiful, it looks like we're walking in a picture," I admire.

"We should take a picture," he stops and gets out his iPhone.

"I want one too"

We both take our pictures together with the amazing background. We continue down the path, we are now in the woods and off the dirt road.

We've been walking for a while now, still hand in hand.

"You know what?" He suddenly asks.

"What?"

"I know something so much more beautiful than any of this," he stops and stands in front of me.

"And what might that be?" I question. He grabs both my hands, we are both so close to each other. As I look up from each of our hand entwined with each other I look up to meet his pricing gaze. His blue eyes looking right back into mine. This almost feels fake, it feels like a dream. Even better than a dream.

"You."

I feel my cheeks heat up immediately, and I can't keep my eyes away from his. My heart skips a beat. We both start to get closer and closer. Before I know it, our noses are side by side. It's cold from the fall air around his.

Both of our eyes wide open, mine slowly close as his lips tilt in. Hands still intact, they tighten around mine. Our lips touch the slightest bit, they brush again, and again.

He's teasing me, or else he isn't sure that I want to kiss him.

I do, I want to kiss him so badly. I want our lips to move at the same pace, for the same intense feeling.

Just as he was about to brush his lips against mine again, I tilt my head up more to connect them.

He let's go of my hands and holds my lower back, while one of my hands holds the back of his neck running my fingers through his hair, the other is resting on the left side of his chest.

Our lips moulding together, moving together, just feel so perfect together. Butterflies are going off in my stomach and I don't want them to stop.

My body is flush against his, he slowly brings his head back. Opening my eyes I see his blue eyes shining down into mine.

"Alex," he whispers into my ear, his warm breath tickles my ear, I lean into his chest.

I look back at his lips and can't help but want more. They tasted to amazing to not touch again.

I step on my tippy toes and our lips touch again. Both my hands wrap around his neck. He swipes his tongue across my lips, opening my mouth we kiss even more in tense. Running my fingers through his soft hair, while his massage my hips.

Pulling away, completely out of oxygen, he smiles down at me.

"Sweet Cheeks," he breaths, "you are amazing,"

"Shut up for a second," I laugh, leaning my head against his chest, I breath his strong scent in. That smell just melts me every time.

I wrap my arms around his neck my bury my face in his neck. I'm on my tippy toes as far as I can go, and he is bent slightly. He hugs me back so tightly, it feels like he's scared to let go.

"I liked this walk," I say still embracing his hug.

"Me too," he chuckles, "best walk I've ever had,"

"We can make supper at my house Shanelle won't be home," I argue.

"But then we have to clean up," he makes a good reason.

"Good point," I mutter.

"Ouh! How about McDonalds!" He says happily.

"Umm, I'll have a salad then," I order to him.

"What no! Why would you want a salad?"

"'Cause I need to loose weight Shane,"

We pull up to a McDonalds drive thru.

"Hi can I get two Big Mac combos?"

"Shane!!" I whisper scream at him.

"Of course, pull up to the next window," the lady says through the speaker.

"You're going to eat this because I know you want too." He states. It's true I wanted this, but I'm going to gain weight from it. I'll just have to work it off.

"Fine," I mutter.

We parked in the parking lot and we began to eat. I truly did want a hamburger, so I ate it fast. "It seemed like you liked that burger," he laughs as we pull out of the parking lot.

"Well it was the second thing I ate today" I laugh along, "I didn't have time to eat lunch"

"Why didn't you say earlier! You must have been hungry the whole time!" He seems so shocked that I didn't say anything. When really I wasn't even going to eat. I ate cereal this morning.

"That's alright don't worry about it," I chuckle.

He just rolls his eyes, "wow it's already nine o'clock."

"That went by quick," I blush at the memory of earlier. We pull up to my apartment and he puts his truck in park. "Do you want to come in and watch a movie or something?"

I realized that I just implied that I wanted to kiss him again, 'or something' why did I have to say that. My cheeks flush bright red, I think he realized because he just chuckled and looked the other way. His laugh is so cute, it's so perfect. Everything about him is perfect.

"Sure," he laughs again and turns off the truck. I hop out and start to walk to the door, he meets me before I get to the door.

I get out my keys and he leans on the side of the wall, "what kind of movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't know you can pick," I tell him opening the door holding it open for him, let's me in first and comes after me.

Once we get into my apartment I go upstairs to grab Shane some clothes. I change quickly into a baggy shirt and some shorts.

"Here, you can wear these if you want. You don't have to, I just thought-"

"Thank you," he smiles while grabbing the clothes out of my hand.

When he comes back I have the all the movies we can choose from on the TV.

"Choose something," I say tossing the remote to him and getting up, "Popcorn?"

"If you want Sweet Cheeks."

I walk into the kitchen and put the microwavable popcorn in the microwave. While waiting for it to pop I grab a big bowl and place it on the counter. Grabbing two drinks, I bring them out, I see Shane still looking through movies.

When the popcorn is finished I bring it out and grab the blanket that is in the corner. I sit next to Shane.

"How's Paranormal Activity?" He asks, my eyes widen, a horror movie. I'm going to get scared. "Don't worry nothing is going to get you."

"Fine," he pushes play, and it begins.

The popcorn is finished and I'm practically screaming every minute because of something popping up. Right now my face is in Shane's neck, "it's okay Sweet Cheeks."

"Why is it so scary?" I feel like I sound like a five year old.

"Shh, it's okay."

I look into his eyes, "how do you know it's okay? How do you know that, that thing isn't going to possess me tonight?"

"Because I won't let it," he simply says.

I look down at his lips, before looking back up at his eyes. Except we don't make eye contact, his eyes are looking down at my lips.

Before I realize it his lips are against mine. His smooth lips working against mine easily.

I open my mouth and his tongue darts in not wasting any time. My hands rest on his chest.

I'm actually kissing Shane and its not a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.3K 39
Meet Jolie Mitchell. The eldest daughter to a family that despises her. Despite the wealth and riches, Joe lacks something that the rest of her famil...
887 4 41
On the outside, it seems like Heather Falls has it all: looks, brains, and even athleticism. For those who really know her, they know that Heather's...
1.2M 36.8K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...
8.2K 288 44
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...