Cliché [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

"Take it! Just take it!" I demanded in annoyance, springing my whole body out as I tackled Harry from behind... More

Ch. 1 - You killed him with your bible
Ch. 2 - That jawline though
Ch. 3 - You got nice orbs
Ch. 4 - Inches deep in your mom
Ch. 5 - Yes Daddy
Ch. 6 - Catch these hands
Ch. 7 - Get wrecked son
Ch. 8 - I'm his good girl
Ch. 9 - Butt sweat
Ch. 10 - Obama care
Ch. 11 - Strictly platonic
Ch. 12 - Take my virginity
Ch. 13 - John Green but horny
Ch. 14 - Nice dick
Ch. 15 - I'm a good boy
Ch. 16 - Bathe in holy water
Ch. 17 - Stripper legs
Ch. 18 - Five dollar foot long
Ch. 19 - Your vagina is cheap
Ch. 20 - Mid-dab
Ch. 21 - Vanilla boy
Ch. 22 - Eh'm a barbeh gurl
Ch. 23 - Fuck-you-up cappucino
Ch. 24 - ¡Toro toro!
Ch. 25 - Lisa's Boy
Ch. 26 - Bad boy look
Ch. 27 - Happy
Ch. 28 - Short cake
Ch. 29 - Angry make up sex
Ch. 30 - You just killed Bambi
Ch. 31 - Every kiss begins with...
Ch. 32 - Vanilla chocolate swirl
Ch. 33 - Another one
Ch. 34 - Man Period
Ch. 35 - Tampon Basket
Ch. 36 - Stop
Ch. 37 - She Dead Now
IMPORTANT
Ch. 38 - A weem-ba-wah
Ch. 39 - Thank dah lord
Trailer (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
Ch. 40 - James Bond
Ch. 41 - Balls not Udders
Ch. 42 - Stripper Penguin
Ch. 43 - Woah Mama
Ch. 44 - Natalie's Straight
Ch. 45 - You're Adopted
Ch. 46 - First Love
Ch. 48 - Olivia
Ch. 49 - Bad Boy
E P I L O G U E
I'm Sorry
Real Sequel is up
NOMINATED!
New Story coming this Fall 2023
Tiktok for Updates
PREORDERS FOR WHEN WE ALIGNED AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

Ch. 47 - Fanfic Logic

51.1K 3.4K 18K
By Chingyonce

Harry's POV

"Harry's here! And he got fucking begonias!" Todd yelled out, swivelling his scrawny body from side to side on the stool in the kitchen as I entered the room with the potted flowers in my hands.

"Oh that's not all I got." I laughed, smiling as I placed the flowers down onto the floor, feeling butterflies in my stomach at the joy and excitement that was coursing through my veins.

Everything was going just as I planned.

I just had to find Mimi.

I ran upstairs, humming an upbeat tune to myself finding it impossible to wipe the smile off my face.

Today was the day I was going to make her mine.

I made sure to check the room Nat and I were sharing together, finding it messy but empty as I proceeded to Mimi's room.

I knocked on the open door with a grin, making Mimi jump slightly as she rummaged with a pillow on her bed before turning to me, her face a bit flushed as she tried to get something out of her eyes.

"Uh- no, no she isn't she's still um," Mandy blinked, rubbing at her face before she sent me a small smile.

"Um, you okay?" I asked, furrowing my brows in confusion as I pushed myself off the door frame and neared her.

"Natalie's out with Grant and some directors for brunch." She said, avoiding my question as she fixed her gaze on the floor.

"Good because I really need to ask you something." I smiled, looking down to get the jewelry box from my pocket as I stood in front of her.

"Do you think-"

"Harry I- I still love you." Mimi suddenly choked out, interrupting me as I froze and gawked at her in shock, my eyes widening in disbelief as I gaped down at her small shaking figure in front of me.

Wait... did she, did she really just say that she loved me?

"I never stopped loving you..." She said softly, looking up at me with those teary blue eyes as if confirming my thoughts.

Mimi loved me.

For years, years I've been waiting to hear her say those words to me, I've imagined a thousand scenarios in my head about how this would go.

It finally happened, what I've actually dreamt about ever since highschool and I felt...

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

No butterflies, no joy, just confusion and discomfort.

I almost wanted to laugh because I immediatly thought of something Nat had did once.

I remember one time I was laying down with her on her couch, lifting her top up to blow on her cute tummy, making that weird wet fart sound that she hated but in the end she would just laugh and try to push me away.

"I love you," She told me afterwards, raising my own shirt to blow on my belly as well which made me giggle.

Before I could say I love you back she brought her head up and said "Sike! You thought!" And I ended up tackling her to the floor in annoyance as we both laughed.

And you know, making love to her afterwards until she took it back.

Don't blame me, I enjoyed pleasing my woman any chance I could get.

I could feel my cheeks flush as I tried to maintain a straight face, not wanting to be an ass and laugh while Mimi was crying and pouring her heart out in front of me.

"Mimi I-" I began, not really knowing how to word my rejection so I brought out the small black jewelry box in my hand, opening it and revealing the wedding ring inside.

Her blue tear filled eyes widened as she read Natalie's name that I had requested to be inscribed onto the bottom lid of the box, that way when I proposed to Nat she would see her name and know all I wanted was her.

I had planned this for a few months now, while I was out with her parents today to help them pick out some plants I asked for their blessings.

Edgar had passed out and Dennis had whipped his phone out, bringing it close to my face squealing "Say it again so I can record it and you can't take it back! You can't take it back!"

Nat and I have gone through so much, she was the first person besides my own mum who loved me for me.

I remember first seeing her, thinking, okay, she's my silver lining, my ticket to Mimi.

I would have never guess that she would be the girl I would lose my virginity to, and the girl who I would fall desperately in love with.

The plan was simple, it should've been easy, just get close to her until we were friends and I could see her sister again.

But then it wasn't so simple and easy anymore.

The more time I spent with Nat the more I forgot about my originial goal, she just made it so fucking easy for me to fall for her.

I tried, I really did try to keep it platonic.

Not even halfway in I gave up the idea of using Nat for Mimi because really, being with her was the only thing that made me happy at that point.

She made me forget, made all the pain go away with just her laugh and smile.

Then I tried being just friends with her because I was scared, I didn't want to get hurt again and if we ever did get together I would never want her to find out what my first intentions were in the beginning.

When that obviously wasn't fucking working I pushed myself to Lisa, trying to convince myself that I didn't need to get involved with another Kaufman and get my heart broken all over again.

But I realized that Nat was so much more than just a Kaufman, she was the girl I was in love with and I had never experienced such strong feelings towards anyone before in my whole entire life, not even Mimi back then.

No one could compare to my girl.

"I don't- I don't know what I'm going to tell Nat though..." I explained as Mimi nodded in understanding, crying even harder and taking the small box in her head to look at it as I rubbed the back of my neck.

I was so fucking nervous, it may sound ridiculous but Nat could be so intimidating at times.

She was so spontaneous and independent, everyone in her family knew she was a free spirit who ultimately didn't need any man in her life.

Knowing her, she would've probably made fun of me for being so cheesy and cliché.

But god, I'd be an idiot to not officially make that woman mine.

"We'll think of something." She said after she closed the small jewelry box before she placed her hand on my arm in reassurance making me smile.

"Uh... Mandy, I may have or may not have broke your new heels..." Todd's voice suddenly trailed off from the kitchen downstairs.

"What? Todd I swear to god!" Mimi snapped, now looking irritated as she placed the box back into my hand and walked passed me out of the room.

I smirked at their bickering before I looked back down at the box in my hand, my heart racing as I thought about Nat.

Fuck I was nervous.

What if she said no.

What if she wasn't ready.

Then I would just wait for her until she was I concluded, tossing the box into the air and catching it before my whole body stiffened.

I know it's weird and Nat had already teased and made fun of me countless times before when I told her but, sometimes.. I could just, tell she's near.

Or I could sense her presence.

Nat told me that was some "spidey-sense bullshit" and laughed but it was true.

I knew she was in my trunk when I got in my car that one time I had to drive to my father's cabin, aka the best decision ever because I eventually lost my virginity to her there.

I knew she was in the vent in the conference room but I guess that was because of how loudly she was humming that james bond song above.

It was weird, like a gut feeling really as I turned my head and stared at Mimi's closed closet, furrowing my brows in concentration as I neared it.

Sometimes when Nat fell asleep on me, I get really bored and try to match the pace of her breathing with mine, watching her chest slowly rise and fall in her sleep.

I felt like I could hear that same subtle breathing inside Mimi's closet.

Before my hand could make contact with the door Mimi called for me downstairs making me stop my actions.

"Uh- yeah sure." I yelled back, distracted as I glanced at the door one more time before shaking my head and leaving the room, going downstairs to the kitchen.

I laughed when I saw Mandy chasing Todd who was wearing her new high heels as he fumbled around the room like new born baby deer.

I sat on one of the stools, watching them curse at one another before I looked at the small jewelry box in my hand, smiling to myself.

I couldn't wait till Nat comes back home from her brunch.

She was going to be so surprised.

++

I am freaking the fuck out right now.

I ran around the dining room, fixing and straightening all the utensils and making sure the lasagna didn't get cold since it was Natalie's favorite food.

"Someone get the other camera when she walks in! Todd, you take the pictures in that angle while I record!" Dennis demanded, jumping up and down in place as he struggled with all the phones and cameras in his arms before handing one to his youngest son.

"So do I throw the begonia pedals when she opens the door or..." Edgar asked from the balcony of the stairs as I gawked at Natalie's parents with wide eyes while I tugged at my hair in frustration.

This wasn't supposed to happen, I just planned to ask Natalie and then her parents came back and now I've got Edgar holding a bucket of flower pedals while Dennis was lighting candles all over the house.

This was an absolute mess and I just knew Nat would laugh at how overboard cheesy this was, I wanted it to be simple and straight forward.

"Get Todd dressed first and get him in his harness!" Edgar said, pointing at Todd making him let out a groan before he went upstairs following his father's instructions while Dennis tried fixing my hair and collar.

"Harness- wait what? What are you guys doing-" I began, my heart dropping to the pit of my stomach when I heard the sound of Grant's car roll up in front of the house.

"Oh shit- she's here! She's here!" I started to panic, my hands shaking as I groped at the pocket of my jeans.

Ring, get the fucking ring out dumbass I chastized myself.

Dennis brought up the swear jar, pursing his lips and giving me a look as I blushed and apologized for swearing before slipping a five dollar bill inside which only made him smile.

"Mimi what the hell are you doing?" I asked nervously, biting my lip as she began to roll a red velvet carpet from the entrance of the house into the hallway.

"What? Dad E. said it would go well with the candles and pedals." She smiled, giving me a shrug as I brought my hands up to my face.

Kill me now.

"They're coming! Harry, get in position!" Dennis announced, gesturing me to go on my knee in front of the door as I wiped the sweat off my palms on my pants before nodding and going down on one knee at the entrance, taking out the jewelry box from my pocket while Dennis and Mimi went to the side with cameras in their hand.

My breathing was heavy and my heart was racing as I watched the knob of the door slowly turn making me immediatly open the box as I brought the ring out in front of me.

"Will you marry m-"

Grant opened the door right when Edgar started to toss the flower pedals from above, walking in with a confused expression on his face as his light green silver eyes met mine before they widened when his gaze fell to the ring in my outstretched hand while I froze on the spot.

"Wait! I'm here! I'm here!" Todd yelped from upstairs, running to the balcony of the second story besides Edgar only wearing what looked like a diaper and small wings as he flung himself off the staircase, hanging from a harness attached to the ceiling as he snapped a picture, the flash blinding everyone momentarily as we all stayed frozen in our positions for a few more awkward seconds while Todd swung side to side from the ceiling.

"Oh god, this all so sudden, I just, I don't know what to say Harry- you'll have to give me some time, I'm not saying no, definitely not saying no I just need to think." Grant spoke up, breaking the silence as he started to fan himself, pretending to blink back tears making Edgar throw the bucket of flowers at him from the second floor as Dennis and Mandy rolled their eyes, dropping their cameras.

I stood to my feet, pushing passed him as I peered outside the door looking for Natalie.

"Natalie. Where- where is she?" I asked Grant in an anxious tone when I found that the outside of the house was empty.

"Why you asking me? I thought she was still here, she never came to brunch." He informed with a raise of his brow as I blinked at him in confusion, trying to make sense of his words while I ran a hand through my tossled hair.

"Nat's not here? Are you freakin serious I'm hanging from the fucking ceiling in a diaper for god's sake!" Todd yelled from above, as his dads scolded him while they tried to get him out of his harness.

"What do you mean? She never showed up?" I asked again, concern clear in my voice as I swallowed and looked at her whole family.

"Does anyone even know where Natalie's been all day?" I  questioned, my voice slow and shakey as they all exchanged looks before shaking their heads no.

I tucked the jewelry box into my pocket, taking my phone in my hand immediatly dialing Nat's number.

The song All you Ladies Pop your Pussy classical version started to ring from upstairs making my whole face pale.

Natalie left her phone here.

Mandy immediatly went upstairs as a look of realization appeared over her face making me follow her in supsicion while Todd, Grant, Edgar, and Dennis all began to panic.

I peered through Nat's room, finding her phone on the floor making me pick it up with a frown, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

"Where are you?" I asked under my breath, looking down at her phone before I walked out into the hallway, bumping into Mimi as the journal in her arms fell and a bunch of familiar looking papers fell to the floor.

My eyes widened in disbelief when I realized they were my old letters to Mimi.

"Where did you- where did you find this?" I asked, swallowing the lump forming in my throat as she went on her knees to gather them.

I was too shocked to help her.

Fuck, what if Natalie saw these.

"Where did you find these?" I repeated, raising my voice as I yanked the papers out of her hand as she stared at me with wide fearful eyes.

"When I got home it was on my bed I swear!" She quickly defended, her voice cracking as her face flushed while I looked between the crinkled pages in my fist and her.

"You're lying! I had it in my duffel bag! What was it doing in your-" I began, full on yelling at her, fear coursing through my veins at the thought of Natalie finding it before the realization hit me.

Natalie.

She must've seen it and placed it on Mimi's bed for her sister to see.

That's why she's not here.

"God damn it!" I cursed, throwing the papers to the floor in rage before ditching Mimi and darting down the stairs.

Why, why does she have to be so fucking selfless?

Why can't she just think about herself for once and not put other people's happiness in front of her?

"Harry, did you find out where she is?" Dennis asked when I came downstairs as every head in the room turned to look at me.

"I think she's back at her place, I don't know I have to- I have to go to her. I have- no need her to let me explain." I stuttered out, my breathing ragged as everyone gave me sympathizing looks watching me panic.

"I need to use someone's car." I said, already getting my jacket as Nat's family members all took out their car keys, even Todd.

"It's a six hour drive back to Natalie's place, take the helicopter." Mimi said, coming downstairs handing me back my journal.

"Oh! We haven't used the helicopter for months! Shotgun!" Dennis clapped as him and Edgar rushed to the back of the house while Todd and Grant followed.

"We're all going to come with you and help find her." Mimi reassured me, giving me a supporting smile before her eyes met mine.

"Just don't mess this up with my sister." She told me in a stern tone making me smile as I nodded.

"I won't."

++

I knocked on the door of Georgia's tattoo shop, the cold night air nipping at my skin as I rubbed my hands together impatiently, knocking a little bit harder until my knuckles burned as my pulse raced.

"It is 9 o'clock and we're closed, go get an I love my mama tattoo somewhere else!" Georgia snapped, opening the door as her eyes widened when she saw me.

"Georgia, Nat's not at her place or mine and I-" My nervous rambling was suddenly cut off when I felt the sharp sting of Georgia's hand hitting my cheek, catching me off gaurd as I looked at her in disbelief, furrowing my brows in confusion as I held my red cheek.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed while she crossed her arms over her chest, leaning against the door frame as she sent me a look.

"You are one foolish foolish boy." She said, narrowing her eyes, pointing an accusing finger at me making me gape at her in disbelief.

"Look, Nat probably must've told you what happened but it's not what you-"

I was slapped again on my other cheek.

But this time it was from Carlos who appeared at the door.

"Éstupido." He hissed at me, placing the sandal in his hand back down, putting it back on his foot as the two continued to send me death glares.

"Okay okay, I guess I deserved those but I swear-"

One last hard hitting slap interrupted my sentence and I closed my eyes, trying to contain my frustration as I took in a deep breath.

"That's what you get." Bernie humphed, making me snap my eyes open at them as I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"For god's sake would you three just let me finish my fucking sentence!" I growled at them, throwing my hands up in frustration as they glared at me.

Carlos brought his hand up but I caught his wrist before it could make contact with my face as I narrowed my eyes at him while his jaw dropped in fear.

"Ah shit! Okay I get it! I was pushing it, I was pushing it! I'm on your side don' kill me!" He shrieked, trying to wrench himself out of my grasp as Bernie rolled his eyes and Georgia shook her head with pursed lips.

"Is our Natalie here?" Edgar and Dennis both asked in unison, joining my side with worried expressions.

"You guys just missed her." Bernie frowned, rubbing the side of his arm as I blinked up at him, still holding onto Carlos' wrist as he hypervenilated, still trying to escape my grasp.

"What do you mean we just missed her? Where is she-"

"Grant!" Carlos suddenly exclaimed with a bright smile, shoving me to the side making me let go of him as he rushed to Grant.

"Amigos!" Grant screamed back while Bernie and Carlos charged at him before they all started squealing, getting into a big group hug as they jumped up and down with joy.

"Nat's editor had left a message on her house phone that she had set up a meeting with a few other publishers in San Francisco. She came here a few hours ago saying goodbye, she's only heading there for a few days though and she'll be back soon." Georgia informed, making me fist at my hair as I tried to steady my breathing, my eyes darting around at everyone in front of me in a panic.

"San Francisco?" I repeated under my breath, shaking my head in denial as I brought my eyes back up to Georgia's.

"As in San Francisco California?" I gulped, sending her a look of desperation as I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

I needed to explain myself, to at least let her know that it wasn't all fake for me, it was real.

I couldn't let her end the day thinking that my love for her wasn't real.

"No, as in San Francisco Africa, of course California fool." Georgia scolded sarcastically, shooting me an irritated look as I nodded with wide eyes.

"What time does her flight leave?"

"Ten fifteen."

I checked my watch, already backing away from the door ready to sprint back to my car that I had picked up when I checked my place for Nat.

It was nine twenty one, I could still make it to her.

I have to.

"Wait! Which airport!?" I yelled when I had gotten into my car, poking my head out of the rolled window as everyone looked at me.

"Oh lord give me strength, here I'll drive you to the airport, it's right next to the 101 exit!" Georgia said from the shop, closing the door and locking it as everyone followed her.

"I know that airport! My cousins work there, I can preorder the tickets for us already just in case." Carlos grinned already getting out his phone.

"We're moving again? God why can't that woman just stay in one place!" Grant groaned out in annoyance as Todd screamed "Field trip!"

"Wait! Is Harry gonna do that really cute airport chase like in those movies- oh my god, oh my god let me go get my sketch book! I needed to draw a story for art class this is perfect!" Bernie clapped excitedly, running to his car making his pot belly jiggle as Edgar and Dennis ran back to their helicopter on the roof of the tattoo shop while everyone else tried to fit into Georgia's car.

"We can't all fucking fit in here!" I yelled at them in exasperation.

We did though.

Well, sort of.

"I have to fart." Carlos suddenly blurted out from behind me in the middle of the freeway as we all began to panic.

"Carlos you're sitting on top of my lap! Don't!" Mimi screamed in terror as Todd and Grant started to bang on the windows, screaming in fear  while Bernie began to pray, looking about ready to cry.

"I can't help it! I had like three burritos before ya'll got here!" He defended as Mimi struggled to get away from him.

"If you fucking fart in my damn car I swear." Georgia snapped in an overpowering voice, slamming the palm of her hand onto her steering wheel in annoyance as she shot him a warning look through the rearview mirror.

"Burritos from Taco Bell or Chipotle?" Grant suddenly asked making all of us quiet down immediatly as we turned to Carlos, awaiting his answer.

"Chipotle..."

"Fuck Natalie, we're all going to die!" Grant cried out as they struggled to manually roll down the windows.

"I'm going to tuck and roll!" Mimi announced, trying to push Carlos off her as she jiggled the handle of the car door.

But even admist all the chaotic commotion in the crowded small space of Georgia's vehicle I couldn't stop checking the time, praying that I would make it in time to stop Natalie.

To tell her how much I love her and-

"Oh fuck, what the bloody hell!" I choked out, bringing the fabric of my black shirt to cover my nose at the foul stench as I flailed in my seat while everyone started to wheeze and gag.

"You fucking interrupted my damn monologue, jesus!" I cried out as we all stuck our heads out the windows of the car, gasping for air throughout the rest of the drive.

We finally arrived at the airport, the whole gang just following behind me like we were that scooby doo crew, Carlos handing me the tickets his cousin hooked him up with to the plane for all of us as we made it through the security.

"Fuck!" I yelled, grabbing my shoes and things from my bin, checking the time to find the clock at nine fifty eight already.

"It's flight sixteen! Flight sixteen!" Mimi reminded me, all of us darting into the entrance of the hallway that led to the airplane itself while Carlos practically flung the tickets at the shocked attendant at the front.

"Wait you guys slow down! I keep messing up!" Bernie panted, still trying to sketch out the scenes on his large sketchbook, making me drop my gaze to the pages in his hands only to find him drawing stick figures.

"Natalie! Natalie where are you?" I immediatly called out for her when I entered the plane, my friends following close behind me as I squeezed myself through the narrow corridor between the column of seats as everyone stared at me in horror, all the passengers already seated.

"I'm sorry sir but you and everyone else need to take a seat and not shout or I'm going to have to ask you to leave." A flight attendant approached me but I ignored her, my eyes frantically searching the sea of people in their chairs as I moved passed her, calling out Natalie's name in desperation.

"Natalie! Natalie I love you! Please! Please where are you!" I practically begged, not giving two shits that all eyes in the plane were on me and I was probably scaring everyone as I panted, looking around in despair when I couldn't spot her fluff of black hair, wanting nothing more than to just have her back in my arms again.

"That's it! You all need to leave, now." The actual flight captain demanded, walking out from the front of the plane as he placed his hand on my shoulder, trying to usher me out.

"No! He's doing this for love let him be!" Grant snapped from behind me, pushing the man's hand off me as he pointed at him.

"Oh shit -it's for love? Then I can't interfere." The captain said, raising his hands up in surrender as he backed away from me.

"What the hell? Why not?" The flight attendant near him questioned in an irritated tone.

"Fanfic logic..." He whispered back to her.

"She's not here! Why isn't she here? She's supposed to be on this flight to San Francisco I don't understand-"

"San Francisco?" A passenger repeated by my side, looking up at me with a confused expression as I nodded frantically.

"This flight is going to San Antonio. The plane besides us is the one that's going to San Francisco." She informed me, making Carlos let out a small "oh shit" as everyone turned to glare at him.

But I couldn't even focus on my anger and frustration because I had already peered out the window the moment those words left those woman's lips, looking out across the airplane next to this one for my eyes to connect with Natalie's as she looked out her window in the other plane.

Nat was in the other plane and she was staring right back at me with a shocked expression on her face, just the sight of her calming my nerves but not easing the anxiety.

"I love you." I spoke out loud, making sure to mouth my words perfectly so she could read my lips.

She pursed her lips and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh when my beautiful girl raised her middle fingers up and flipped me off.

AN: One or two chapters left of Cliché...

Have a little faith in me you guys, I know this chapter was a bit... cliché but I still have one more plot twist up my sleeve.

Aka a plane crash.

AHAHA LMAO JUST KIDDING BECAUSE KILLING OFF A CHARACTER IS CLICHÉ TOO.

That was my late april fools joke cause ya'll thought I was joking when I wrote those last two chapters but I wasn't omf sorry I felt bad but I was like laughing at all you guys' reactions.

This chapter really questions the logic of how this shit doesn't happen in reality.... but let's not question it and JUST ROLL WITH IT AIGHT. AIGHT.

Oh but yes it is possible to look put your plane window and see another person in the window of the plane next to you. I stared at this one business guy for the longest time mentally tellin him to "look at meh" and then he finally did and I was just like

From the other plane lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
10.6K 375 19
He slowly crept towards me, blocking any pathway of escape. "Elle," he breathed in that husky voice of his, "I want you to want me." "You're not as i...
1K 56 24
First Book in The BadTimes Series. "We will do this my way. If we play truth or dare we will do it my way. If I ask you to take off your clothes. You...
54.8K 1.3K 53
" Addison, I swear its not what it looks like." " To me, it seems like you like me." I feel stupid for letting Addison know that I like her. ~~~ Or i...