Ch. 36 - Stop

AN: Less humor more drama but don't worry, there'll be humor again.

Harry's POV

"I told you not to get involved with those people." My father, lectured, fixing his collar as I glared at him, running my hand through my hair in frustration as I took in a deep breath.

Fucking arrogant bastard.

Even named his own industry after his first and last name, Seth Styles.

Give me a bloody break.

"I already told you I'm not so can we just drop it." I snapped, not knowing if I could contain myself any longer if my asshole of a dad kept bringing her up.

"I've been seeing that girl around here often, especially in your office." He stated, sending me a pointed look as I clenched my fists at my sides.

"That girl has a fucking name, don't talk about her like you know her. You don't, she's not like that." I said before I could stop myself, my breathing heavy as he raised his brow at me.

"Seems as though you fancy her."

"Well it seems to me you like her as well since you can't seem to drop the fucking subject, especially with your little hobby of preying on younger woman." I seethed, gritting my teeth making my father's eyes widen at my harsh words.

I more than fancied Natalie.

I was absolutely infatuated with her, she was my best friend, my everything.

"Do not start with me Harry. I already told you, if I find out that you are involved with that girl and you're trying to postpone the demolition for her I'll take care of the shops myself and you will have no say in it what so ever." He threatened making me narrow my eyes at him in irritation.

Fuck.

I can't let him think that I'm involved with Nat, not yet at least or all my chances of me saving the stores will be gone.

I would've taken the time to explain everything to her but it was too risky to keep her in my office or in this building at all.

Now I can't even visit or contact her outside of work since she's been avoiding me, ignoring my calls, my texts, I sat in front of her damn door till three in the morning and she didn't even come out to see me.

"We don't need to postpone the demolition. I'm not doing it." I informed, walking back over to my desk as my father watched me.

"You're canceling it?" He growled as I rolled my eyes before I took out a manilla file from under the pile of paperwork I had on my desk.

"I found a better location for our new hotel, it's a bare area right at the edge of town near the forest but close enough to civilization that guests can enjoy both." I explained in a firm tone, handing him the file with the pictures of the land and the information I had researched all last night about it.

Seth opened the file in his hands, looking through the pages and documents as I silently imagined shoving them down his throat for his constant insults towards Natalie.

"I'm very impressed, how did you find this place-"

"Doesn't matter. I have already made plans to move the construction over there tomorrow." I cut in, not letting him finish his sentence as I sat back down in my chair behind my desk.

"You know you will need to do a lot of paperwork with this spontaneous decision of yours. You'll have to call many clients and investors and inform and persuade them about the new location. That will take at least a week if you work day and night." Seth said, giving me a suspicious look as I glared at him.