Ch. 18 - Five dollar foot long

AN: 'Ellooo I'm aliveeeeee! Updates will be a bit slower like maybe three to four days because school is back but don't worry, I got ya'll.

"Dis is María, Rosa, Gloria, Yolanda, and my brothers Juan, José, Antonio, Pepito, and yeah, that's just Bob." Carlos introduced as he joined everyone in the dining room table, sitting himself besides a highly irritated Harry.

"And you all know mi madre Mama Carlita, and mi abuela Anna." Everyone let out a chorus of greetings, all eyes in the room trained on Harry- or should I say Harrietta as we ate the food Mama Carlita brought.

Harry had been glaring at me from across the table this whole time, making me visibly sweat in my seat before I subtly widened my eyes at him as I took a sip of my water.

Make it convincing I mentally told him through eye contact to which he narrowed his green eyes into slits, probably imagining throwing my body out the window as I held his glare.

"Carlos why is your girlfriend more muscular than you?" Carlos' youngest brother Pepito asked with wide eyes as he stared at Harry in awe.

"Pepito!" Mama Carlita scolded, smacking her eight year old son upside the head.

"It's okay Ma," Carlos smiled, leaning back in his seat to put his arm around Harry making Harry's body tense and his muscles flex underneath his shirt.

"I just prefer girls with a bit more meat on them." Carlos explained, sending Harry a wink as Harry stabbed at his Cochinita Pibil while glaring back at him.

"Yeah, especially the meat between her legs." I murmured under my breath with a smirk, putting a fork full of spiced meat into my mouth as I silently laughed at my own joke.

"It's not good for a beautiful lady like you to mumble to yourself like a mad woman gatita." Carlos' oldest brother Antonio whispered at my side, leaning his head near mine as he teased me while I rolled my eyes at him.

"Boy," I began as Carlos and his mother and siblings conversed, speaking fluent rapid spanish that no amount of Dora The Explorer episodes could help teach me.

"The only reason you're flirting with me is because I'm the only girl here who isn't related to you or taken." I drawled through a mouthful of food before turning my head to give him a deadpanned look as he chuckled.

"I wouldn't say that, Carlos' fiancé has been eyeing me this whole time." Antonio purred, a cocky smirk spreading over his face as I squinted my eyes at him before looking up to meet Harry's intense gaze.

Harry was currently glaring at Antonio at my side, tightening his grip on the butterknife in his hand until his knuckles turned white as his jaw clenched in anger.

His jade eyes suddenly flickered to mine, his eyes narrowing before he gave me a scoff and turned his head.

Okay what's got his care bear undies in a twist now?

"Harrietta why are your legs so hairy?" Pepito continued to pester as Harry took in a deep breath.

"Because Carlos likes it when I'm all natural." Harry practically growled through his teeth, baring a forced smile as he glared at the little boy.

"Why are you so much taller than Carlos?"

"I drank a lot of milk." Harry shot back, leaning forward in a threatening manner as Pepito stood to his feet.

"Why is your voice so deep."

"It's husky, not deep."

"Why do you have so many tattoos?"