Dream Boy [Zarry]

By jooniedays_

Harry Styles, an 18 year old boy who loves to draw as a past time decides to finally draw this reoccurring dr... More

Prologue [Not Edited]
1. That little hoe
2. Uptown Funk Friday
3. Perfection
4. Doniya
5. Good Luck
6. You
7. Tell me about yourself
8. New or Dream
9. Meeting Zayn
10. Sweet & Scare
11. Picture perfect
12. Lets Begin
13. Date
14. Too Honest
15. Harry?
16. This Is What It Takes
17. The Weight
18. Feelings
19. I Won't Give Up
20. What If
21. The Reason
22. Decision, Maybe.
23. We Feel The Same
24. The Future Adventure
25. The Drawing
26. The Kiss
27. Lock The Door
28. Joyous
29. Al Caliente
30. Actions Not Words
31. Hang Out
32. Would You Rather
33. I Think
34. Graduation
35. Museum And Throne
36. Soon
37. A Start
38. Food
39. Over Breakfast
40. Lust, Love, and Sex
41. Phone Call
42. Waiting
43. Drawings And Confession
44. Dream Boy
♥️ Thank You ♥️
DRESSED

45. Epilogue

1.5K 91 202
By jooniedays_

A/n: this is really quick. I will start the marriage at the beginning with them saying I do because I want to focus it on the honeymoon and later when they adopt their kid I will start it when the kid is already being moved in.

enjoy!

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

Marriage

"Do you Zayn Malik, take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." My heart fluttered at his commitment and I grinned at him. We were so close of being official, it was crazy.

"Do you Harry Styles, take Zayn Malik to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." And I meant it with every fiber in my body.

Zayn picked the ring from the velvet colored pillow and slipped the ring on my finger. My smile grew and my heart raced as I slipped the ring from the pillow to his finger.

"Hereby the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband." The man finally finished. Zayn pulled me close and grabbed my face, he captured my lips with his own and we shared the sweetest kiss he could muster before mumbling multiple 'I love you's' in which I returned.

The crowed cheered and the photographers took the pictures. The flashes of the cameras almost blinding me as Zayn and I walked down the aisle hand in hand. I waved goodbye to my mother and parents-in-law. Zayn had finally made up with his father, and his father had accepted the fact that his son was gay and he could do nothing about it.

My husband opened the limousine's door and let me get in first. "Thank you, Hubby." I winked, chuckling. His smile made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, he slipped in after me and closed the door.

"Liverpool here we go." He smiled brightly. I chuckled at his enthusiasm, I couldn't wait myself. He had proposed to me the sweetest way, leaving notes and drawing here and there each day until finally on Friday, March 23, he drew himself on one knee with a small box cradled in his hands and me standing there looking at him. When I turned around, there he was. On one knee and proposing to me. Obviously I said yes.

*

*

"Stop, this is our honeymoon, we should be exploring not- stop!" I whined, trying to push him off from on top of me. Even though I was really turned on I wanted to explore first. The first day of honeymoon should be getting to know the place, then you explore each other's body. But noo, Zayn over here is trying to change it, and I'm slowly falling into his ways.

"We can do that later, look at how hard you are! This tent will have people wondering what's inside, hm?" He palmed me through the slacks. I moaned lightly and bit my lip, his sinful words were working.

"But I wanna e-explore.." I gulped, feeling his hands fumble with the button and zipper. He really wanted to start this off with sex.

"Let's start here then, yeah?" He smirked up at me. I sucked in a breath once I felt the air against my cock. He licked and kissed the shaft, paying close attending to it as I squirmed and breathes heavily. His mouth did work wonders and I was beginning to weaken from his lips and touch.

"I- Y-Yeah." I gulped again. I felt his smirk against the tip as he began sucking on the slit and licking up and down my member. My head tilted back and my cheeks reddened from the warmness coursing through my body. I puffed out small breaths of air as his mouth worked around my cock, sucking and swirling, leaving me a mess on the soft bed.

I felt the familiar tightening on my lower abdomen so I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged, causing a low moan to erupt from his well shaped, perfect lips. I moaned and bucked my hips, he picked up the pace on bobbing his head and my head twitched to the side, signaling that I was coming to a close. When he pulled back and took me back in to only suck on my tip, I lost it. The white substance spurted from my cock and he swallowed it all, leaving me hot and breathless.

"Always so good, baby," He smirked, clearly amused at how fast and hard I had come. "Ready for more?"

I whined. If he thought there would be a round two he was wrong. But of course I was weak and he was dominant, he had me on my stomach in no time, already lubing up his fingers and prepping me open. I groaned at the feeling, it had been around two months since we had fucked and having to feel his fingers inside of me was divine. My mind was clouded with his intoxicating being and smell.

"Look at this, you're hard again. I take it you're prepped enough, time for daddy to shove his cock in his baby's tight hole." He said from behind me. I moaned a little at his words, always so hot and naughty.

"Y-yes daddy." I breathed, forgetting I didn't want another round. I soon felt his member go in, my body shook from pleasure. His breath was shaky as he thrusted in and out of me, his paced picking up each time he moaned loud. I moaned and bit my lip hard to keep more quiet, I'm sure people would complain later when the sounds subsided but for now, I was screaming for him and his name.

His hand found its way in my curly hair and he tugged, thrusting and thrusting until he began to hit my prostate repeatedly. It felt so delicious I couldn't keep as quiet anymore. Every movement he did made me say his name louder, he mumbled and moaned mine as well. I felt myself clenching around his cock and my abdomen knotting.

"F-fuck, daddy!"

"R-right with you princess." He grabbed my cock and pumped mercilessly. I cried up in pleasure as I came harder than ever with Zayn right at my tail. Once he rode us out of our orgasms he plopped down next to me and held me close. My head was on his chest and his hair in my hands.

"Always so amazing, this one was by farthest the best fuck of my life," He breathed. I silently agreed with him, nodding only once. "Nap?"

"Yeah, I'm drained. You've drained me completely." I chuckled lightly, closing my eyes and exhaling. He seemed to do the same as he covered us and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you very much."

"And I love you, endlessly."

*

*

*

4 months later, adopted.

I had come home from work and little Diana come running to me, hugging my legs while she was at it. I chuckled, half expecting my husband to do the same since we were both still kids at heart.

"Hi princess." I picked her up and smiled, kissing her soft forehead.

"Hi daddy! Baba and I missed you." She hugged my neck tightly, I coughed a bit and laughed. Strong one this little girl.

"Where is Baba?"

"He's showering because he smelled ewie," She giggled. "I told him you were coming and he needed to smell fresh like strawberries."

"Ah, thank you pumpkin." I chuckled at her cuteness. Adopting a baby girl was the best decision Zayn and I made. She was smart, caring, sweet, playful. She could also be sassy like me and sarcastic like Zayn.

"I'm fresh!" My handsome husband appear from the corner and I smiled widely at his appearance. His long hair made him look like someone so unreachable but I had him, if that made sense.

"I love you both, so much. What's there to eat?" I looked at Zee.

"Oh! Baba and I cooked you a vegan meal Daddy." She giggled. I looked at her fondly before putting her down and going over to Zayn. He cupped my cheeks and brought me in for a sweet, gentle kiss.

"What about me?" She whined. She couldn't get any cuter, always the center of attention. She was the bundle of joy in this family.

"C'mere," Zayn said, picked her up and kissing one of her cheeks while I kissed the other. She giggled and brought her arms around our necks. Zee pulled away first and smiled. "There you little bundle of sunshine."

She laughed. "Can uncle Ni, Li, and Lou come?" She clapped excitedly.

We were in good terms with Louis now, considering he did everything in his power to obtain Zayn's friendship back and accepting us as a couple. Niall and Liam got married 2 months after us, and Louis married Eleanor. Everything fit in to place after Zayn made a promise to me, and it was one he kept.

"Of course they can come Dina." I smiled.

"Let me just call them," Zayn smiled, he pulled out his phone and texted each of them. "I invited Eleanor as well, you good with that princess? Because uncle Lou will pay attention to you, don't you worry."

"Fine, let's give a chance to these peasants." She replied, waving away the air. I laughed at her sassiness, that she learned from Louis, 'peasant'.

*

*

"Hey! Pass that dip over here." Niall hollered from the couch. Zayn rolled his eyes playfully and handed it over to his hungry ass.

"Babe, you gotta calm down with the food." Liam laughed.

"You must've married the wrong guy if you thought I wasn't bout to eat everything I see." He looked at Liam and they both smirked.

"Hey! Kid over here." I grimaced.

"Yeah!" Diana ran in. "I'm a kid." She crawled on Niall's lap and smiled.

They all chuckled and Zayn and I looked at each other. "When are you guys adopting?"

"Pretty soon actually, we both got a raise so now it's possible!" Liam said excitedly.

"We're getting a boy, so Diana can have a man in her life." Niall started planning. I shook my head laughing and Zayn rolled his eyes again.

"I already have Daddy and Baba, I don't need another." She crossed her arms.

"Hey, don't get sassy with uncle Niall, I'm being thoughtful." He pouted.

She giggled. "Okay, fine."

"But she's a baby right now, don't even think about it." Zayn warned. I sighed happily, this was more than what I could ask for.

Having our best friends here, with my handsome husband and beautiful baby girl, it was more than any dream, any wish I thought of. This was it. My happiness, my cloud nine, the miracle of miracles. Having Zayn by my side through thick and thin like all the promises he made, it was everything. Having adopted Diana was the greatest gift of all, she kept us together and balanced, our love towards each other was infinite.

Zayn looked over at me smiling lovingly, Diana doing the same and the rest just laughed at something I wasn't paying attention to. My whole life was complete, the support I wanted and needed was all here and I couldn't have asked for it any other way. This was my life.

This was my dream.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: guys, I'm going to miss this story so so much! please stay tuned for next update which will be the thank you notes! I love you all!! ♥️

QOTC: so, how was the book? ☺️

~Angie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.4K 25
Harry meets a fan, maybe. He isn't sure about that part. He meets an artist for sure, if the sketch of himself he is holding is anything to go by. He...
62.9K 3.6K 23
Zayn is a struggling College student, while Harry is a prince. Zayn is striving hard to graduate college while Harry, is learning how to be a King...
33.3K 2.2K 93
Harry Styles and Zayn Malik is a new wed couple .Both of their families are friends for about 20 years.Little did the families know Harry and Zayn di...
3.4K 142 11
Harry styles has finally entered his senior year but he has a crush on his bully Zayn and things get better but take a turn for the worst... This...