TicciMask (incomplete and aba...

Par hudnall-senpai

TicciMask is the only ship in this. It's kind of serious. A lot of fluff. Warning: Mature content and if you... Plus

Crash!
Im Sorry...
The Date
Jealousy
More Jealousy and Seduction
Poor Tim
"i love you Timothy"
Good morning
Jeff is an asshole
The Cheesecake Factory
Only Authors Note
Clockwork
Hunting for the Slut
Sorry Guys!
Cuts and Sobs
Finding Toby
The answer
Her
Freedom?
Tim (backstory)
IMPORTANT
Toby (backstory)
That Kid (update)
Toby part 2
Journal
Omg
Um

I....

944 24 1
Par hudnall-senpai

Toby's POV

I ran to the bathroom to see Tim on the ground reaching up for his medication with blood in front of him and on his face. I grabbed the pills and opened the bottle with some of the capsules flying everywhere. I grabbed one and opened his mouth making him swallow it. He slowly started closing his eyes. "No. Tim. Stay with me. Please!" I yelled to no avail. He closed his eyes and slipped out of consciousness. My eyes widened as tears rolled down my face. "OPERATOR!!! HOODIE!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!" I screamed as loud as I could all I can remember is Tim being taken from me as I scream. The rest was a blur...

~~sorry this chapter is short but the journal entry's will be up soon. I've been really busy with school lately so I'm finally updating. Again, sorry.~~~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

49.3K 1.2K 11
From burning his house down, to being taken in by a faceless eldritch creature. Toby has now become curious about a certain mask wearing man. He kno...
115K 2.2K 15
Is being in love with a cannibal bad enough? <<containts smut in some Chapters>> YAOI FANFIC
117K 2.7K 46
Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic and I hope u enjoy it. This book contains stuff about creepypasta that not may be correct but I don't know ever...
1.2K 60 21
Jeff The Killer X Male Reader He's your best friend, what can I say :)