My Not So Bad Bad Boy {COMPLE...

By 27oreopandas

"Nice foot work." a voice said. I lost control of the ball and tripped over my feet. I groaned loudly as my b... More

My Not So Bad Bad Boy
Chapter 1: New Life, New House... New Neighbors
Chapter 2: You Too Hot! Hot Damn!
Chapter 3: So Red It Would Put Rudolph's Nose To Shame
Chapter 4: AGAIN Don't Get Caught
Chapter 5: I'm Gonna Need You To Take Off Your Shirt
Chapter 6: Salva Me Maria!
Chapter 7: Flipping Dolphins in a Burrito
Chapter 8: Famous DJ
Chapter 10:Are You Gay?
A/N
Chapter 11: I'm Not Like Him
Chapter 12: He Looked at Me Longingly ;)
Author's Final Note
Sneak Peek
Check It
Oh My God Guys!
Another Book!
I'm Sorry :(

Chapter 9: Very Tight and Very Short

5.9K 235 31
By 27oreopandas

"I am so so sorry for Nicky's behavior towards Jacob, Jayden." I apologized for probably the millionth time.

"Like I said before Princessa, it's fine. It was Jacob's fault to begin with. I'm sorry he made those inappropriate comments towards you." He apologized back to me.

"It's fine. Although, I think he gets it from you." I said with a sly smirk playing on my lips. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Ya, whatever. Let's just go to lunch." It was currently Wednesday, the day after the little incident with our brothers. We made our way through the hall and to the cafeteria. We sat at our normal table which consisted of Sam, Grey and the twins.

I sat in between Sam and Grey, while Jayden sat next to Liam.

"So, what's up?" Jayden asked getting out his packed lunch. Lucky bastard. I was stuck with the stupid cafeteria food. I crinkled my nose in distaste as I looked at the food in front of me.

"We were actually discussing a trip we could do for Christmas break. Since we get two weeks off, we were planning on going over to the next town over and stay at the twins beach house. Then there would be a big New Years Party we could throw." Sam explained. I nodded my head understanding.

"I'm in!" Loggie exclaimed jumping out of no where. I smiled at his stupidity.

"Well obviously if it's going to be at our beach house you're in, idiot.." Liam said smirking towards Logan. That's how those two ended up sending death glares at each other.

"Well someone's gotta be there to make sure none of you delinquents do anything illegal." Grey said before digging into his MacDonalds burger. I licked my lips, staring at his fries. He rolled his eyes at me and slid them over.

Why do guys roll their eyes at me so much?

I grinned at him," Thanks Grey." I hugged his side. He froze for a second before hugging me back. All of a sudden two arms pulled us away.

"No! No! No! Nothing is gonna happen between Mr. Serious and my D-Bear!" Loggie exclaimed separation us two. I giggled and Grey groaned. I smiled toward Loggie.

"Don't worry nothing will happen. It'll just be me and Loggie, alright?" I said sweetly towards him.

"Girl I love you to much." He said picking me up and crushing me in a hug. It was my turn to groan, still in a bit of pain. He gently set me back down and I began to enjoy my fires.

"Okay, now that that's over, what about you Jayden and DJ? You in?" Sam said changing the subject.

"In what?" A new voice said. I smiled up at her and Brody who had approached the table.

"Finally! It's Sarah! I'm not going to be alone anymore!" I exclaimed dramatically getting up from my seat and squishing her in a hug. She laughed at my expense and hugged me back.

I had never really had a girl as a friend, so I was very fond of her.

Sam then got up and pulled a chair next to him for her.

"The trip for Christmas and New Years." He said placing a peck on her cheek. I looked away from them at that moment.

Why do I feel so lonely?

"I'm in." I said quickly before getting up and slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Jayden asked with a concerned face.

"Um, need to finish some last minute homework." I said before leaving the cafeteria. As I walked down the hall, I heard someone call out my name.

"DJ! Ms. Assad! Could I talk to you for a second?" I turned around to face Mr. Bloomfield, my PE teacher.

"Uh, sure." I said quietly following him to his office. Once we reached there, he closed the door behind us and sat behind his desk. He motioned for me to sit down. I did.

"I know that you were apart of a soccer team at your old school, correct?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Well, I myself am the soccer coach and I would love to have an assistant that understood the game as well as play it. So I was wondering if you would like to be my co-coach?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"Uh..." No words came out.

"Of course I would have to have you try out for it as in doing drills and such just to prove to me you know how to play." He stated.

I didn't eve had to think about it. The answer was clear.

"Yes, I would love to do it."

-----

"Attention soccer players!" Coach Bloomfield exclaimed over the loud voices of the team. All their attention quickly went to him. Then to me.

"Before practice, I will be having a try out session for an assistant co-coach, so I'd like you guys to sit at the bench and wait patiently."

They did as they were told and silently went over to the bench.

I was currently wearing some very short black shorts that Sarah had let me use. She was apart of the volleyball team which meant, very tight and very short. I simply paired it with my black tank I was wearing and blue and pink Nikes I had in my bag.

"Okay DJ, I heard very good things from your previous coach, and I'll put it simple. I am not going easy on you because you are a girl." He said sternly. I smiled.

"I wouldn't expect any less." He smiled back at me.

"Okay! I have set for you a course. You will have to run one lap around the whole field. Once you come back around you will notice the obstacles you will have to do. They will be, sprinting around the cones then dribbling all five of those balls which means you will have to run back to get the next. After that you will simply just shoot each and every ball into the goal. And once your finished with that. You will have practice with the boys." He smirked down at me. He then boomed loudly," Do I make myself clear!"

Damn, I thought I was gonna play soccer not sign up for the military.

"Yes Sir!" I yelled back.

He blew the whistle and I was off.

-----

I quickly and easily ran around the field. I then found myself face to face with the obstacle course. Instead of slowing down, I sped myself up.

I quickly used my agility to move around the cones. I then found myself where the balls were and dribbled one around the next set of cones, before running back four more times. After that I easily dribbled the first ball to the penalty box where I shot it making a perfect goal. I did it three more time until I was on my last ball. I pushed myself harder than the other times.

As I approached the box I took a deep breath.

Come on Dawn.

I shot the ball with so much force it went flying into the goal hitting the net. I smiled proudly at myself.

"Again! DJ again! You will not stop this until I say so!" I heard the Coach's voice yell. I was right on it and ran back around the field.

When I came back to the obstacles I notice five more balls were placed. I groaned internally, but still did the course anyway with just as much power as the first time.

After I finished it, coach yelled, again. Literally.

"One more time Assad! But this time, I'm gonna put my goalie on you! Summers! To the goal now!" He exclaimed.

I ran around faster this time, knowing it was my last time. As I came to the goal to shoot the first ball I scanned all over the goal. I found perfect spot and shot making it in.

"Dang, Summers! You just let the girl score one you! Come on!" The coach exclaimed. I smirked as I made the next goal.

On the third time I wasn't so lucky, neither was I on the fourth. On my last try I took it all in. I sprinted so hard I was certain my legs would fall off. I once again came up to the penalty box. I took a deep breath.

Dawn, you can do this.

And then I did it I shot it with more power than I had before. The goalie jumped for the ball, but I had made it curve sending it to the complete other side of the goal. I smirked the biggest I could.

I walked back over to Coach Bloomfield dripping with sweat and breathing heavily.

"I am so tempted to just place you on the the team Assad. I'm am so freaking tempted, but I'm gonna have to think it over a bit more. But you are definitely my co-coach." He said holding out his hand. I took it and he shaked it wildly.

"Welcome to the team DJ." I smiled at him.

"Thank you Sir." I said breathlessly.

"Now go and cool off. You sweat worse then the team." He said parting my back. I chuckled and went over to my bag and grabbed my towel and water bottle. As I chugged down the water, I noticed movement coming my way.

I turned around to find the soccer team. Might I add the word hot? I will.  I turned around to find the hot soccer team.

I brought the water bottle away from my lips and screwed the top on.

"Can I help you?" I asked a bit nervously. You can't blame me. Their faces are mouth watering.

One of them stepped in front of the others and spoke up.

"I am Alex. I am also captain of this team and I just wanted to say you did an amazing job." He smiled down at me. I blushed. Ay madre de Dios!

"I'm DJ. I'm Coaches co-coach." I smiled back. He nodded his head and held out his hand. I hesitantly took it.

"Welcome to the Kings Dale Kings." He said genuinely as he shook my hand.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Let me introduce you to the team." He began making his way through all 9 other people apart of the team.

-----

An hour later, they all decided to come over to my house so we could get to know each other better. But my guys seemed to have other plans...

The whole soccer team and I were sprawled across the living room awaiting the pizza to come. We were all just there chilling and I was getting to know them.

There was the midfielders, Andrew, Beau and Zachery. The defense, also the twins, Jeremiah and Nehamiah (apparently their parents are big Christians), Benley and Brandon.
They had the forwards who were Alex and Benjamin, who I decided to just call Benjie, which annoys him.
And then the goalie Beck.

They were still looking for another forward.

"So DJ, how long have you been playing soccer? You seemed like a pro out their." Beck asked wagging his eyebrows. I found him to be the flirty one. He was exactly like Sam.

I blushed at the compliment and shrugged my shoulders.

"Since like, forever maybe? I've been doing it almost my whole life." I said chuckling a bit. They all nodded their heads.

"So we were wondering if you'd like to be our forwa-" Alex was cut of by the one and only-

"D-bear! Where were you after school? We were looking ALL over for you!" Loggie exclaimed coming from behind and picking me up. He began placing pecks all over my face. I blushed really hard and began squealing.

"Logan, put her down." Grey's bored voice said. Logan reluctantly listened and put me down.

"So Delicious Jasper, who are your friends? I hope your not cheating on us." Sam's voice said smugly. I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not 'cheating on you.' This is the the soccer team. Coach gave me an offer and now I'm am their co-coach." I said smiling as I begin to jump up and down.

"Oh ya! That reminds me DJ." A voice said from behind. I turned around to find Alex. He then grabbed my hands and look into my eyes. A shiver went down my spine.

"Would you like to be our forward?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I looked at the soccer team and back at him.

I had missed playing soccer and they were now giving me a chance to play with them. I smiled a bit shyly and looked up at his eyes.

"Yes, I'd love to."

*Hey guys just a quick update.

Love,
27oreopandas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 420 13
BEING REWRITTEN ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, LINK ON LAST CHAPTER AND IN MY BIO. "I want you to be my friend." I stare at the short girl in front of me, my ey...
3.5M 89.8K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
29.4M 871K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
7.4K 211 53
"Damn it, Mason, you can't fix me. I'm not some used car that needs an oil change." I'm standing at the edge of my driveway. If I take one step towar...