The Black Eyed Hyūga

By Night1starcreations

Hanna was abondon at brith. she knows of her parents never meet them. she likes to think they come back for h... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19.
20
21.
22
23
24
25
Road to ninja
26
27
a/n
the rouges
the last
28e, the furture.
29e, the last
30e chunin
31e, new beginings
32. the demon hokage.
Untitled Part 35

6

405 13 2
By Night1starcreations

The three of us were blind folded. "back to back."I said.

So we did. "all right you guys, there's a weakness in the formation. You have 30 seconds to change it before I break it," blaze said with a hit off cockiness .

The middle of us. "arms," i Leo yelled.

We linked and switched into a line. I was in the middle. "Better but what if you're protecting someone?" he asked.

"That's went we go back-to-back." I sighed.

"Correct." he said.

"Now the attacks come." blaze said.

he hit us all fast, knocking us down "dead." he said.

I ripped off my blindfold. "We can bloody well see you!" I screamed at him in anger.

"you won't be able to see. Because the use mist rogues use mist to fight. Onea attack is called silent kill," he said with a front smile pissing me off.

I put my blindfold on and took off my shoes. "never wore shoes before with singing. Right, let's go again." I said.

I got up and started pulsing charka through the ground to seances the foot movements. We got into positions." Leo, get ready to take my hands and spin me around fast, so I'm off the ground with Tobi. Go up the leg drop with charge behind it." I whisper.

"All right." Tobi said.

It went silent. "Get ready." I said.

He appeared in front of me. " Now." I yelled.

Leo spanned me off my feet and used my feet to lunch the wind at him. I land on my feet and took my blindfold off, and the blaze was smashed into a tree. must because I used Leos charka as well. We took our blindfolds off and went over to him. "sensei." Tobi yelled.

"are you okay?" Leo yelled.

"didn't expect that."blazes coughed with a proud smile.

"It's not the most perfect attacker ." I sighed.

"its very floored, but how did you get that strong of a wind gust."

"Leo and i both can use wind as our second element. It's not our affinities. So it makes it as strong as an affinity user."I sighed, having to think about it with a serious thinking face.

"you got that right."he said in pain

"I think this may call for something." I said.

I pulled up my sleeve and cut my finger, "summoning jutsu." I called.

My medical cat popped up. She was about the same size as a normal household cat. "Hanna, what's up." Lauren meow.

"Could you take a look at my sensei I think we hurt him?" I smiled.

"sure." she said.

She jumped on two blazes legs and walked all over him, then lay down. She glowed green, then so did blazes. then she got off. "thank you. Do you mind sticking around for a little longer, Lauren?" I asked.

"Ill stay, it's fine." she meow.

"all right. Then you might want to stay out of the way," blaze said, stand up smashing his fist.

The three of us blind folded and I kept my shoes off and blazes injured the three of us. He went for me first, then took down the guys. Tobi ran from him into a tree because his neat freak antics got in the way.

Lauren healed us, and we went at it again. This time we all switched forms so blazes wouldn't go for me first and then well right. We got him. Then he went to weapons. This time he got us every time. Mid-day came and the three of us had about had it. "come on, you're doing great."blaze said positively considering he's beat us every time to pulp.

"blaze sensei come on, we are only 12." Tobi painted

I stood up. "come on, sensei, give us a break. But if you wanna go one more, I think I can do it." I smiled.

"all right, use your eyes this time."he told me

"I was playing on it."I smiled. It was the only way I would win.

"guys get back. You may get hurt. I have been spying on the Hyūga," I smiled.

I active my bykugon and my site expanded. "bring it." I said.

So I went hand to hand with blazes. He blocked my. attacks. I jumped back and active the trig-rams and he was in range. I went and hit him and hit every single purser point, stunning his body. " I do things differently." I said, inactivating my eyes.

i went and sat by the tree and drank my water. We sat down and rest, waiting for my hits to un stun blazes. it took about 3 hours for him to regain move meant. "Hanna, when did you have time to learn that."blaze asked.

"Well, I have seen it done many times. I have attempted it before school, but school gives me a chance to learn how to use the chakra control." I smiled.

"great we should go back. I'm happy with your teamwork." Blaze said.

So we head back into the waves' village. sakura found me when she was out shopping with the lady of the house and the old man. I wanted something sweet.

"Hanna!" she screamed.

"shit." I muttered.

I didn't like sakura. She's too. clingy she needs to learn things for herself. "Hanna, how was training?" she asked

"Good. how was yours."

"we learnt to walk up trees. What does your team do?"

" battle formations for blind battles, and a couple of sound teachings," I said

"I dint learn anything like that. charka control." She wined.

"no we have done all that. We walk on water and up trees. Jealous." I smiled.

"ahh no you wanna train with me tomorrow."

"no I'm going to the bridged tomorrow to supervise."

"ill come with you."

"real?"

"yeah it will be fun and the guys can train together."

"sakura me and my team are evenly matched in skill. We use team work so you should be training with them."

"its hard when we don't get along and I'm sure you can make an effort with them. You can do it."

"its hard. We all hate each other."

"well I don't know"

"lets train together tomorrow."

"ahh, sure."

"yes."she hugged and ran off.

I brought a chocolate bar and then walked up and followed the old lady. I end up giving my chocolate bars to little kids. Because only had a little money. On me, and that was for chocolate. I went back to the house. I went for a walk by myself out to see Naruto, seeing he wasn't in yet. I found him in a forest and there was i female talking to him. "hey Naruto, dinner's ready I got told to come garb you."'I smiled.

But then Naruto puffed away. It wasn't Naruto. "hello girl." the women said, standing up.

"shit." I said, turning to run, but she appeared behind me.

Then I realised she was a boy. "What do you want?" I said, backing off.

" you dead."he said.

I quickly done hand signs to teleport me to cat land. I just finished them as I got showed in spikes. I land in Lauren's places. "Hanna." she mews.

"Help me." I gasped out for air.

There were spikes sticking out from me all over. She started removing them, then she laid across me, healing me. "Thank you, Lauren." I breathed freely.

"that's what I'm hear for I have healed all the major ones but you still have miner injures."

"good. I need to go back."

"all right, bye Hanna."

I teleported back and i active my eyes, used my bykugon justu I made. "82 cobra strikes." I hit him, lunching him through the forest.

Then I ran off. Back to the house. I had seraval spikes hit me. But I got back to the house. I walked in Naruto and was at the table. I walked over to him and slammed his head on the table, holding him down i was mad. "you idiot, I was just attacked looking for you. Did you meet any male or female?" I yelled.

Blaze pulled me off him, and I saw sakaue and Tobi laughing. "Who attacked you?" blazes said.

"I don't know! They used spikes. I managed to use a surprise attack on him."

I bent down and ripped the spikes out of my legs and slapped them in blaze's hands "hear you go heres their weapon!" I said.

I sat down as the adrenaline wore off and pass out from the poison that was on them.

I woke up some time later, then went back to sleep. In the morning, I got up. "Ah, my bones there are so stiff." I yawed like I had a case of man flu.

I got out of bed and slid down the stair rail. Because my damn knees hurt. I walked to the table the lady was washing dishes. I'm damn rude. I haven't learned her name. "Hanna, it's nice to see you up. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"stiff." I laughed.

"Well, do you mind escorting me into town with Inari so I can do some shopping?" she smiled.

That's the boy's name. Now what's hers? "Oh yeah, sure, just let me go get some things from upstairs." I said, glaring at the stairs as if they were my enemy .

I got up after 40mins of fun words of pain and went to the landing and the kid was at the top pointing a cross bow at me. "Ill put that down if I was you." I said.

"we don't need your help." he said.

I teleported to be hidden from him and took his crossbow, and I broke it on my knee. screaming pain in my head. "Sorry I broke your toy." I said.

I went into my room and grabbed my town bag and teleported down stairs. "I'm ready." I smiled.

"Inari, come on, we are going." She called.

So we went into town, I found what I wanted chocolate. Cost an arm and a leg, but I brought it. I walked down the streets I notice the gang active. I slipped my hand in my bag to grab my sword scroll ready. this country needs this bridged built.

the others come back later, and we started serving up tea.

In the morning I got up and me ,Leo and sakura with Kakashi went to the bridged. me and Leo mucked around sparing under the bridged to practice our chakra control, switching from our feet to our hands. Then we went up about lunchtime. We sat there eating the food sakura had made. "So what where you two doing under the bridged?" Kakashi asked.

"practicing using our wind charka." Leo said.

"is that your affinity?" sakura asked.

"I only have two. Earth is my other."Leo said.

"I don't do fire." I sighed.

" you have four?" sakura said, shocked.

"doesn't mean I know how to use them. My earth sucks and thunders my affinity." I said.

"So you could use kakashi sensei lighting blade." She said

"Stupid no I can't because he's not my sensei." I said to her.

Wow, and she called me dumb in the academy."we have our own jutsu."Leo said.

"like what." sakura asked

"Well, we can show you the basic one, but it will damage the bridged .maybe when we get home." I said.

"we should have a team spar, team 7 vs 13."Kakashi said..

"No, you saw the damage." Leo said.

"well then. Let's get back to it Leo." I said, standing up to stretch.

"Why don't we do some work today on the bridged." kakashi suggest.

"k."me and let both said.

So we went and done some work, then head back to the house. "the bridged should be done in two weeks." the guy said.

I'm so rude. I thought to myself in a cloud of demoness.

so in the morning it was back to the bridged.

The next day I was training with Leo, and Tobi and Naruto. we were doing chakra control. climbing the tree with one arm. It took the three of us one go but Naruto was struggling so I stayed behind with him, "come on Naruto you can do it." I said, cheering him on.

So I chased him up the tree in the end, waving a sword, breathing lightning. fear useless works the best. We laid on the ground laughing, nothings changes, still great friends, "so hows the sakura chase going?" I asked him.

"she likes sasakue." he sighed

"I think you should give up on her. Someone else likes you and if you can't see it, you're an idiot." I said to him.

"Hanna, do you like me?" he said with a blush.

"Naruto, I think of you as my brother. Theres a girl at school that likes you, you knucklehead." I smiled, shaking my head no.

"who." he asked in disappointment

"you will know because she goes stupid around you," I said

"oh ill look out for her.........is it sakura."he said with a fun faces

"knuckle head." I yelled, punching him in the head, rubbing my first on it.

"get up that tree."I yelled

I chased him. We got to the top and looked out to the bridged."what the hells going on over there." Naruto said, rubbing the bump on his head.

"something bad knuckle head. what else do you think is happening? Come on, let's go." I sighed.

"still rude as ever." he sighed

"you get me in trouble."i added

"that's what brothers are for." he said.

So I teleported us to the shores. I used my bykugon. "all right there 3 down, kakashi's trapped blaze is fighting. sakuras protecting the bridged builder, saskue down along with Leo and Tobi fighting in the ice." I said to Naruto, analysing the scene.

Naruto impulsively entered the situation without any sort of plan and, to make matters worse, he managed to blow his cover as well. Meanwhile, feeling the need to strategize, I sat down and closed my eyes, visualizing Kakashi's battle strategies notebook. Much to my surprise, I stumbled upon a notebook that seemed to contain valuable strategic notes. I walked out on the water and jumped under the bridged. I stuck my hands through the earth grabbing kakashi's legs pulling him threw ."Hanna." he said I dropped him down.

"thank you." he said quickly, going back up.

I discovered the sword-wielding man, partially pulled him in, teleported above him and delivered a kick to his chin, then teleported back under the bridge while maintaining the element of surprise. However, I had to rely on my eyes, as it was a dangerous situation. "come out you little brat!" the man screamed.

Then an ice block floated down. I teleported up be hind Tobi. "alpha!" I told him.

Back to back, as close as we did, our hand signs in sync. "wind style vacuum blast!", "fire style phoenix flower jutsu."

The ice melted fast, making that boy escape. "delta."he told me.

I jumped and grab my ankles, spinning me around fast.'"water style stem jets." We went down the jutsu.

I rocket into the boy, smashing it into him, breaking his mask and cutting him up. I rolled out my scroll quickly. "iron maiden!" I screamed.

He quickly moved before it could crush him. I teleported back to Tobi. "you two are skilled. shringon and a bukagon. working in harmony, "he laughed.

"We are a team." I said.

"you won't be able to pull the same thing twice." he said, framing the iced mirrors

I looked at my hands as I notice the black veins. "Don't hate me." I told him.

I slapped him, teleporting him out of it. "I thought you were a team."

"we are, but I have a dangerous power. That I can control when I'm 1/4 charka left."I lied I couldn't just stop myself from passing out as I felt that energy bubbling up?

I felt to my knee gapping for air. The pure haze came out of my mouth.

A haze formed around me, and a scythe appeared in my hand. Needles were fired at me, but they couldn't penetrate my protective haze. I stood up, feeling a surge of strength, and broke through the ice by cutting it. Then the boy fell, and I transformed the scythe into a kunai to eliminate the remaining hazes. "what are you girl." he said.

"I'm not sure myself." I whispered.

"you going to kill me?"

"I don't want to. You don't need to die." I said.

He laughed at me and turned the kunai on me, stabbing me in the stomach. "I'm a tool. I'm not a human, that is the way of a ninja." he said.

"Shouldn't of done that." I laughed.

I notice my blood was black, and the wound was healing fast, then the purple haze came back out of my mouth, making me gag. sweet dripped off my faces . And I went into Hyūga taijutsu mode. I walked out of the mist that boy made "your a demon." he yelled.

Kakashi and sword guy stopped and looked at me.

"All kekkei genkais have their fault. Your ice style does too." I said, walking towards him.

"you going to kill me now?" he said, shaking with fear.

"I may not, but this thing inside me might." I sighed.

The black blood pumped through my body, and the haze speared and the scythe came back. I raise it and I swing it round, cutting through his body and wounding him. i inactive my eyes, making the purple hazes disappear.

The boy got in front of blaze and kakashi move and for the killed to sword guy. I stood there for a minute trying to flood this charka out of my "Hanna, get back!" blaze screamed at me.

I couldn't move. "Help me." I whispered, then falling to the ground.

the boy throw spikes hitting my joints and stun points.

My body had frozen up it looks like I was down for the count. Tobi ran over and grabbed me with narutos' cover. They drag me back. "Hanna, are you all right."tobi said.

"My body's frozen." I said.

He picked me up and took me back. Then something in the air change kakashi and blaze both got trapped in the water prison jutsu, "you brats!" the S-Rank guy screams.

"get out of here!" blaze screams.

Tobi laid me down, pulled the spikes from joints. I wiped the blood off with my hand. "summoning jutsu!" I managed to squeeze out my remaining charka.

Jonto came out. He was one of the fighting cats; he was a tiger. I climbed up on to him. "give me your charka." I said.

"All right." He said.

He transfers his charka over to me, "thank you, get the bridged builder and ran." I order him.

"right."

I stood there with Naruto and Tobi. They both seemed ready to shit them self. "Little kids, you ready to die."

"Naruto like the Forest. ill go first." I said.

"Hanna, no. it won't work," Tobi said to me.

"trust me. You follow with a fire attack. Naruto, you follow me with your shadow clones." I said.

I pulled out my weapons scroll and summon the giant shirukrin. " ready to go!" I said.

I ran out throwing the shirukin they had, chakra strings to them so I could mutate them. He was forced on me and I slipped threw the stone of the Bridge hiding to regain some power. I grabbed the heavy sword. "fire style fire ball jutsu!" it was saskaue and Tobi.

I had pulled myself through the stone. Then I teleported back up and slammed down through his water clone. well the sword done most of the work. The bubbles popped. Then the guy grabbed my hair, pulling me back. "Let me go." I kicked and screamed.

He turned me to him. "your make a good new tool. "

I wiped the blood on his faces. "summoning jutsu!" I screamed.

I summoned the fat shield cat. It got him to let me go. I jumped back and blazes coughed me. my cat dissapeared. "give up zabuza, you're out matched and you're getting weaker back down." blaze said confidently.

He grabs his sword. I quick grabbed the blade. "thunder style lighting strike." I did the jutsu,

And i high volt strikes down hitting the both of us. I was smoking, and he was amazed, exclaiming "Water!" I screamed, running and jumping off the side of the bridge .

I floated around in it. Then I climbed back up, I got up, and I saw zabuza was walking around. "Why won't you just stay down!" I screamed.

He went over to haku and flopped down. "he's dead."Kakashi sighed.

He pulled his headband down to cover his eye up. The fog lifts and there were gang members waiting . "Come on." Kakashi said.

This gang boss came on the bridge. "hidden leaf ninja, if you kill him for me ill pay you all handsomely."he spook

"No, we can't do that." Blaze said drawing a kunai.

"let me have the boss. I am going to die anyway, hes going to come to hell with me."zabuza spoke.

zabuza charged the group kill what he could and take everyone he could with him. "I can handle this one." Me and the monster's voice mixed.

I walk forward into this. A purple haze started to come out of me. "everyone get back." blaze yelled.

The hazes formed, and I ran at them with the purple scythe and I cut through them. Losing control on the first hit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.7K 24
[Completed] KageHina In a society where humans and non humans live together, discrimination against the minority races drive the non humans into hid...
142K 7.1K 47
After loosing her whole family to the apocalypse in the blink of an eye, Nao quarantined herself in her house for two months, watching the world arou...
74.1K 2.9K 15
(Y/n) moves to Konaha after her father dies and hopes that this fresh start will give her an opportunity to make friends. Unfortunately there is a gr...
46.8K 1.3K 24
You are an adopted daughter of Kakashi Hatake. You meet new friends in your new academy. Boruto and Sarada are close with You. When Y/n slowly grows...