Flawed

By gabriellacali

"The truth about love is, the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you see their flaws. You not... More

Chapter 1 - Back at it
Chapter 2 - Music
Chapter 3 - She's Different
Chapter 4 - Straight up feelings
Chapter 5 - We want what's wrong.
Chapter 6 - You me and her.
Chapter 7 - Her again.
Chapter 8 - One Last Time
Chapter 9 - I can be without you
Chapter 10 - Frienenemys.
Chapter 11 - You dont have to worry with me.
Chapter 12 - Consider it
Chapter 13 - What if
Chapter 14 - Better this way or not?
Chapter 15 - There's my confession.
Chapter 16 - Just Like Me
Chapter 17 - Compatible
Chapter 18 - We're here
Chapter 19 - Alliteration.
Chapter 21 - Give into me

Chapter 20 - Whose

33 2 0
By gabriellacali

I hear Jaden and Justin walking downstairs. Alone, finally. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with both of them but I need my alone time. I close the two elaborate, cream doors and pull off my sweater.

Now, where to start? I need to unpack. I must say, I'm looking forward to organizing my clothes in this exquisite walk in closet. I really could get used to this house.

"Now which bag did I pack my beats pill in?" I whisper to myself, my hands on my hips. I walk towards my suitcases and open the first one. I start separating my shirts, long sleeves, underwear, pajamas, skirts and pants into their categories, leaving my underwear, bra's and panties and 2 rather sensual night gowns, on the ottoman below the bed. I pick up the black and shiny, beige, silk nightgown, analyzing it. When did I pick this and what was I thinking when packing it?

"Wait, I didn't pack this." I begin giggling to myself, remember that Ciara packed a few of my stuff. I threw the sensual nightgown on my bed, mentally telling myself to put that somewhere when I'm done.

Once I find my beats pill, I connect my phone, playing  Liquor by Chris Brown. Some chilled music. My alone time includes music, always.

I move back to where my bed is and sit down cross legged on the carpeted floor, continuing to unpack. I wonder what Justin is doing, they both just left without telling me where this theatre is. They're just giving me some space to settle in, that's all. But what if Sasha's down there and that's why Justin was constantly on his phone a few minutes ago. Could that be it? No, I'm over thinking this. I need to control my thoughts, for once. Maybe I should go shower. That might help me relax. Im probably just tense from the long flight and the fact that I've moved into a strangers house.

Not a stranger Georgina, Justin.

Come to think of it, why doesn't Justin or any of his crew seem like strangers? I feel as if I've known them forever. It's odd. There's not much awkwardness between myself and his friends or his crew, well the ones I've met so far. Jaden and I get along so well. Sam, his manager, and I get along as much as someone can get along with a manager. They can be unreasonable and strict but Sam loves Justin and it's vice versa. But of course they've had their moments. I think Sam didn't like the idea of me but as a person, he likes me. I think. His dancers and I definitely get on well. It's been nothing but fun hanging with them. Once I'm done unpacking, I'd like to go hang out with everyone, get to know them better.

I grow increasingly bored and decide to get up to find where the boys are, grabbing my phone on the way out.

I exit my room and begin to walk down the elaborate stair case, looking down at my phone.

Message from Matty:

'I know you always say it's better if we don't speak but I just have to know how you are.'

He's right, I have often said that it's better if we don't keep in contact for a while because it makes it easier for the two of us to move on. I'll continue to miss him and know he's always there if we are constantly speaking. It won't feel like we've broken up and I'll feel as if we are still together. Which we aren't and it's important to act that way. But this is a different circumstance. I'm on the other side of the world, it's okay to wonder and ask how I am.

I'll reply later.

I walk into the kitchen and see Jaden making popcorn and pouring Astros inside, "Oh yes, that's the way to do it." I add.

He looks up at me, "You do this too?"

"Of course." There are a few bowls of popcorn on the counter but Jaden only pours Astros in one.

"You want your own too? You gonna join us for a movie? It'll most likely be scary." Jaden chuckles remembering how I hate scary movies, "I was actually about to come upstairs and ask if you wanted to join us." I wonder if this is how it's going to be the entire time I'm here, Jaden doing all the hosting while Justin is busy with other things.

"Sounds good. Can I please put Astros in mine too?" I laugh while Jaden stops in his place and turns around to show me where to find the sweet cupboard.

"Of course," he opens the sweet cupboard and all I see if packets and packets of sour patch kids, my favorite. He hands me a box of Astros and I pour them in my bucket of popcorn.

"Thanks Jaden." I smile and I follow him, I assume to the theatre.

"Oh, by the way, you can always help yourself to anything. Don't ever feel bad. Your going to be staying here for a while and you need to feel at home. You'll always find something in that kitchen and Justin has a chef most of the time who can cook you up whatever you want." He finishes with a smile and opening the theatre doors. A chef? I don't think that's necessary. I don't expect someone to be making all my meals. Hopefully I'll be able to cook at some point. Not all the time but I enjoy baking and cooking occasionally.

"Thanks again Jaden." I wish Justin was the one who informed me on this. I guess Jaden's going to be doing all the dirty work then.

The doors open and I don't know whether to be surprised at the fact that this is like a legit theatre but smaller or the fact that there are girls and boys that I am unaware were here and I do not know who the hell they are. Thanks Justin.

"Jaden, stay with me." I whisper, suddenly feeling intimidated at the fact that these girls look like models and the boys all look super hot, cool and intimidating.

Jaden chuckles, "You can sit next to me and J." He is referring to J, one of the dancers, not Justin. Too many boys, too many J's.

The movie is about to start but Jaden pauses it and introduces me to everyone ignoring my plea to let it go. I didn't want to be introduced. I just wanted to keep my silence going and be anonymous next to J and Jaden.

"Guys this is Georgina. Justin's- Our friend." My heart almost stopped beating, he was going to say girlfriend. I can feel my cheeks heating up. The girls look me up down, while the boys do the exact same. Someone help me. I look over at Justin who is looking at me smirking while two girls hang on his sides. What the fuck. I want to say I hate him but that would be an impulsive thing and it wouldn't be true.

Everyone looks around awkwardly, I'm mentally begging Jaden to sit down with me.

A really cute guy with brown hair stands up, "I'm Nicky. Good to meet you Georgina," I smile and he leans in and hugs me his hand creeping to my lower back. I hug him back, enjoying it. Still holding me, he leans back looking me in the eye smirking, "Can I call you Gi?" I am immediately ready to say okay then I stop and think. Cute nicknames seem to be important to Justin since he insisted on having a nickname for me that no one else calls me, he started calling me Gi. Most people call me Georgi as a nickname or George. Never really Gi. So, it would really bother Justin if I were to say yes to 'Nicky'.

"Yes you can." I smirk and he grabs my hand. He leads me to the large theatre chair and I sit down next to him. I feel Justin's eyes on me. Two can play this game. Despite the fact that I've been confident in the last five minutes, I'm still feeling rather shy and uneasy with this random guy so close to me. I need Jaden next to me, "Jaden!" I whisper. He looks towards to me.

"Sit next to me please." I mouth. He chuckles and replies with, "I don't know what your saying."

"Sit next to me please!" I try whisper louder but Nicky must have heard me say something as he turns around and asks me if I'm okay. I turn my head and look at him, suddenly realizing how close we are.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smile.

"Good." He smirks and moves his arm to rest on my shoulder. Oh gosh, the move. I instantly think of Justin. I immediately look down when I make eye contact with Justin who is currently staring at me with a look that could kill. I think I'll play with him a little while longer. I wait for Justin to look at us again then I move my body a little closer to Nicky, basically sitting on his lap. He reciprocates by placing his hand on my thigh. Well this escalated quickly.

I notice Justin tensing and begin to smile. I'm really not a bitch but if he wants to fool around with me then have girls sit on his laps an hour later, I'll play games too. It might fly with other girls but not me.

Watching all of this happen, once again, Jaden is laughing to the point where there are tears forming. At Justin, of course.

The movie ended and everyone just started speaking afterwards. Jaden turned the music channel on and had drinks brought into the theatre. It was more of a gathering that was about to turn into a party. Twenty minutes ago two other boys and a girl walked in. I didn't know who they were but I was told they were famous too. Oh, I did know the one boy, his name is Bach or something. King Bach, the viner, youtuber and actor. He was sweet.

Once Nicky and I got better acquainted, I realized he was a real ladies man. We spoke for about an hour about what he does, what I'm doing here, how long I'm staying for ect. But throughout the whole conversation, he was constantly hinting for us to hook up or something. I wouldn't mind hooking up with him. He was cute and sweet but nothing too much could happen between us, he wasn't my type at all.

There are about 20 people here right now and it's turned out to be some sort of chilled party. More food and alcohol was brought out, the lights were dimmed and the balcony was opened that led to the pool. Nicky and I were left in the room with another boy and girl who were making out. Everyone else left the room although Justin was very reluctant to leave but Nicky gave him the boy code signal to leave while he tried to make his move on me.

"Justin, if it bothers you that much then go speak to her." My ears zone in on Jaden's voice. They must be right outside the door.

"No fucking way." I hear Justin.

"Why? Just bloody letting your pride get in the way, as usual. Just go speak to her Justin or don't but I'm done speaking about it."

"Fine. I'll go." I hear Jaden walk away. Oh no, he's coming in here.

"Wanna go upstairs or someplace quieter?" I immediately ask Nicky, before Justin tries to speak to me. He'll be angry and I don't want to face angry Justin.

"Yeah let's do that!" Nicky says enthusiastically. I mentally cringe at his desperateness but I grab his hand and carry on walking outside, finding a porch swing where we sit. Nicky positions me on his lap and begins to lean into me. My head tells me to just kiss him, it doesn't mean much but my body is reluctant. I don't move.

"Um." It slips out and it stops him. I don't really want to hook up with him. Although I haven't had action in a while, I'm still not that desperate that I'd hook up with a random guy. I did get some action earlier, upstairs in my room with Justin. We just didn't get very far, if you know what I mean.

What excuse should I use? "Uh well I kind of like someone and that's why I'm here, in LA. It wouldn't be fair to him to kiss you." I say while still straddling him as he sits on the porch swing.

"Well does he like you?"

Does he?

"He might. He acts like he does."

"Okay well, one kiss wouldn't hurt would it?" I guess not so he leans in and so do I, we slowly make out for a few seconds but I often break the kiss then start again. It's just, it's different to when Justin and I kiss. It's more passionate and in the moment. We never really discuss kissing, it just happens. He's never asked to kiss me. He just does it. Like most things he does in his life. But that's what I'm drawn to. Our kisses are spontaneous and heated to the point where we want to take it to the next level but there's something that stops us, always.

We continue to make out but suddenly, a hand creeps in between my legs and rests on my inner thigh. Uh no. I grab his hand and place next to him, continuing the kiss. But within seconds it's back there. I roll my eyes.

"Okay let's-" I begin to climb off of him.

"So this is how you start your first day here? Make out with one of my best mates?" Guess who.

---

😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 15K 47
it's hard to be in love when everyone says it's wrong.
280 8 19
"If you ever tell me your feelings then I am gone. I don't want to know how you feel about me, because I will never be able to recognize such feeling...
4.4K 180 16
It's easy for a person's life to change. All you need to hear is one bad thing about them and misconceptions fly high. The truth is though, not every...
651 20 42
I was the perfect example of a good wife, respectful, quiet, Enduring, and loving, I loved with all my heart and cared with all my soul. I was so...