I think I'm in love

De abbxexsnotonfxre

A girl Abbie Moves into the same apartment as Dan and Phil, famous youtubers and you absolutely love Dan. ... Mais

1~Moving
2~ Unpacking
3~Is this real?!
4~Filming with Dan
5~lunch
6~Is It A First Date?
7~Next Level
8~Will You?...
9~OMG im so happy for you!
10~filming with phil
12~ filming with zoe
13~Day with dan
13.5~ quick little bit...
14~ Day with Phil
15~ Surpise!!!
16~Ugh.. Its you

11~ meeting Zalfie!

18 0 0
De abbxexsnotonfxre

Abbie's POV/outfit:

My phone wakes me up from buzzing. It's Phil.
P- hey we have been invited to go and see Zalfie! Zoë wants to meet you come down to ours in 5 x
A- sure I will be over in 5 x

It was about 11:00am and I re- died my hair grey. I had it like this when I was 16. Now I'm 23 I want it done again.

I decide since I'm meeting my idol I might aswell wear some of my nicest clothes. I go for a grey jumper top with some burgundy jeans with a black Beanie with the word 'boy' on it. I pair it with some black pumps with some stud earrings.

I walk into Dan and Phil's.
A- DANIEL PHILIP I IS HOMEE AND READY TO SEE MY IDOL ZOË!!!!
Dan walks in.
D- hey babe Phil's just ending a you now.
He says whist kissing me on the forehead.
P- I'm ready!
Phil's says giving me a hug.

We are on the tube for about 1 hour.

***

We are outside Zalfies house and Dan just knocked. I can hear Nala barking. Not too long after a flawless small lady answers the door.
Z- hi your Abbie right I love your channel!
A- omg thanks zoë I never thought you would be saying that your like my idol!!
Z- aw thanks come in and meet Alfie.

I met Alfie once when I was 19. I absolutely love him. He is so sweet.
Z- Alf Abbie Dan and Phil are here!
Al- coming little one. Hi Abbie. I feel like I've met you before??
Ab- yeah I met you when I was 19. I'm 23 now!
Al-oh I remember you were the one who gave me this!
He showed everyone and big card which had my social media sand my number.
Ab- wow you still have it?!
Al- of course I watched your YouTube channel and subscribed under a disguise and started chatting. My name was youtubeAlfred.
Ab- I should of known!
Al- Hey Dan hey Phil!
D-p- hi Alfie.

We all go and sit down in their living room.
Z- hey Abbie do you want to go and film?
Ab- sure what we gunna film?
Z- come with me and you will see!

A/N I am so so sorry it's sort I know this is my main fanfic but im at the hospital for my brother. And also I'm getting some weird looks COZ it looks like a typing an bloody essay non stop!

Anyways
You
Know
What
To
Do
Bye
~~ABBIE✨👸🏻🔫

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...