Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile

6K 252 152
By FancyNobody

Elsa POV

Punzie has always been the best friend you could ever ask for. I treated her as sister, even more than sister. This whole friendship all started at the first grade..

" Elsa?"

A girl with a sparkly pink dress looked at me curiously. But I didnt care less. I kept my nose stuck on my "The Cat in the Hat"

"Knock knock. Anybody home?"

She knocked on my desk and sang out continuously. I didnt get the mood to talk anything.

I ignored again.

There then came a dead silence.

I peeped through my eyelashes to see whether she has went away. She had probably left..

"BOO!!"

"Ahh mama vampires go away!"

I looked around nervously with my mouth shaped an "o". I looked blankly at the girl who was laughing like a pig.

"Hey stop doing that!" I poked her face to hide my embarrassment.

"Hey dont poke me." She pouted while poking me back.

"So dont poke me back!" I said where poking her belly, making her laugh.

"Ha my belly is cuter than yours." She grinned while saying random things..

"You are weird."

"Dont jelly of my belly." She sticked out a tongue.

"I am not." I sticked my tongue out.

"You are." She grinned, poking my face.

"I am not."

"You are." She grinned.

Then she poked again.

"I am not! And for a thousand times, dont p-"

"I have got cookies." She put out her lunchbox from her bag.

Those cookies were so cute. There were chocolate rabbit shape, strawberry puppy shape.. wow I want them all.

"Good for you." I drooled over the cookies. No one can resist cookies, not me.

"My maid made me those. You can hace it all if you want. " She grinned like a cheshire cat.

She drew my attention."my mama never make me those." I pouted.

"Why?" She asked innocently. Her big green eyes were full with curiosity and innoence.

"She has to work herself. She cannot make cookies.." I smiled weakly, looked like I was going to cry in any seconds.

"My mama doesnt make mine either. She is busy, just like yours." she gave me an encouraging smile, hoping to cheer me up a bit.

Really? But, but.. she was pretty fine about that.. Knowing mama doesnt be with me and work everyday crash me down. That always cause me and Anna crying, or sobbing secretly when sleep.

Then there came another dead silence.

A pair of warm arms were surrounded around my body before I could take a gasp and look.

"We dont need mama, you got me, I got you. And we can be sisters! I wont leave you." She gave me a welcoming smile, just like Cheshire Cat's ,while playing with her fingers.

"That smile on your face.." I smiled.

"My significant cheshire cat smile! You like it? Come closer." She gestured me to move forward, so I did.

"You mustn't tell anyone. This is.. magic." She grinned. " it cheers everyone up, no matter how sad you are!"

That cheshire cat smile was one of the thing that I wont forget in my life time.

"Sure. Be friends?" I chuckled, looking at where Anna was sitting, playing with the dirt.

"Will you remember me then?" she said innocently.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Will you remember me in a month?"

"Yes."

"Will you remember me in a year?"

"Yes of course!"

"Knock knock."

She suddenly bursted out random things. So I followed her track.

"Who is there?" I smiled widely.

"See? You forgot me already." She pointed at me, and grinning brightly. That was the best knock knock joke ever.

"I am Rapunzal! But call me Punzie!" She held out a hand. Her cheeks were rose red.

"I am Elsa!" I shook her hand.

"Bestie for life?" She bear-hugged me already.

"Bestie for life." I grinned and hugged back.

~~~

Jack drove me to the hopsital. Like his usual, he drove with super-speed, without any care of the world. So ky hair was probably messed up. But I cared less either. There were more important things to do.

Like the hospital you usually seen in the movie, the hospital corridor was extremely stuffy. The air had an undertone of bleach.

The walls were magnolia and are scraped in places from the hundreds of trolleys that have bumped into them. The pictures on the walls were cheap benign prints of uplifting scenes.

Above the double doors were large blue plastic signs with the areas of the hospital that lied ahead.

And what I felt like was, there would be a monster or ghost bumped out from nowhere and scare me to death.

"Els' you finally arrived!" Merida walked towards me worriedly.

"Where have you been?" She hugged me. She must be really worried when she tried to hug someone for comfort.

Well, I was going to have intimdate sex with Jack when you called.

"W-where's Punzie? Where is she?" I stuttered.

Merida turned around, gesturing me to come with her. We arrived at a place where there was even quieter than before. It was a room with the tag "ICU"

"And Flynn has been out to buy her supper. Now, she needs you the most." Merida patted my shoulder.

Oh my god.

I pushed the door forcefully, but ended up with my face crashing in the door window. My lips were crashed into the window like two big, fat sausages. The one who saw this inside the room must LOL- Laugh. Out. Loud, literally.

If my life was a cartoon, then I will be sliding down slowly,with halarious background music, like one of the Tom and Jerry shows.

"Snow queen," Jack walked towards me, holding my waist with his arms. My blood was pulsing through my vein. No matter how many times he did that, I still fall for that. And he used his husky sexy voice to say,

"It is a pull door, not push."

Okay. That was embarrassing.

And my face got even hotter, definitely not because of his touch.

Jack wasnt even trying to hold his laughter. He humiliated his girlfriend with his boyish laugh just when she hit the glass.

"For the first time I've lost it laughing for minutes in awhile." he continued to laugh blatantly. I repositioned myself, away from the glass, and elbowed him.

"Seriously? You have lost it laughing just because I hit a glass?" I gave him a "laugh- one- more- time- I- will- use- my- magic- power- to- kill- you" look.

"Oh you're right. Time for laughing is never lost. Thanks for the reminder." He winked at me. His badass yet hot as an oven look irritated me even more.

I pulled the door after his humiliation. I walked closer and closer towards the white bed. The bed looked pale, matching the whole style of the room-- white, symbolising heaven, or death. Or in a more optimistic way, an angel.

The sound of the heart monitering machine echoed the room, making the whole scene even more solemn.

There, suddenly came the sound of girl. Clearly you could hear the sobbing, shivering, heperventilating sound from her due to the extremely quiet environment.

That was usually where Annabelle the ghost doll broken in and laughed hysterically.

I snapped my head to the direction, grabbing Jack's arm. Not because I was afraid, just because I wasn't prepare, wasn't prepare to see what I expected.

Punzie, sitting on the cold hard floor, sobbing endlessly. Her hair was all sobbed up by her teardrops. Her lips were slightly apart, showing her white little teeth. Her eyes were redder than ever, like she had been crying for thousand years.

The look I saw on her face was just like the one when we were small, when we were talking about cookies.

"Punzie, " I sat down on the floor and gave her a warm hug. She needed that the most, more than anything.

She gently placed her head to my shoulder, and mumbled,"My mom.. she..she still in a coma.. and, and I can do nothing."

She kept sobbing on my clothes, but I cared less. I havent seen her acting like that for so long. The last time I saw her being like this was... no there was no last time. Even when she was being dumped, she usually just chill.

Suddenly I have got an idea.

"Punzie." I cupped her chin gently, "look at me."

I made my best move to show her my cheshire cat smile, but probably end up looking like a creepy stalker smile.

"What are you doing?" she laughed out a little " why smiling all sudden?"

"Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile. Do you remember about it?" I smiled to her, patring her shoulder.

"It cheers everyone up because it is--" her face lit up all at sudden.

"Magic." We mumbled it at the same time.

No more tears rolling dowm from her cheeks because of the magic, only leaving the waterdrops marks on her face. She smiled at me, nodding. Jack flashed me a boyish smile, too.

For the first time and forever, I believed in magic.

"How about you live in my place for a few days first? I have extra rooms. You might need a few girl nights. We can have pillow fights." I suggested, winking to her.

"Really?" Her cheeks rosed, " But it might disturb your life, so--" she smiled to me.

"Nah no worries only Jack's life is disturbed." I smirked while looking at Jack, who was groaning in frustration.

"Yea well, that's really alright, Rapunzel. We can do our business in my place, which has a bigger, more comfy area and, the most important, bed." He flashed me another smirk while I gave him the dead glare.

Rapunzel nodded while chuckling. "well if he said so. Thanks Elsa. I dont know what I should do without you."

"We dont need mama, you got me, I got you. And we can be sisters! I wont leave you. Thats what you told me when we were young. So I am fulfilling my promise." I smiled to her and patted her head gently.

Sometimes, what you need is a little words, a little Cheshire Cat smile and a friend who stay by yourself no matter what. Then there comes the magic.
~~~
A/N:
COMMENT+VOTE= COTE!!
Okay okay dont shoot me down with your AK-47
For the ones who keep telling me to update, I FINALLY DID!

YAY ME!

I tried to update once a week, but sometimes I am really busy with my tests and I dont wanna give out crappy chapters.

Maybe twice a week sometimes?

thanks for your patience!♡

Love ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 168 40
Labarin Col.Aliyu da Afifa Jajere! Shin me kaddara ta tanadar musu? Ku biyoni!
112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
65.7K 2.6K 22
Adrien and Marinette have danced around each other for years, keeping their true feelings left unsaid. A new opportunity and an unexpected set of cir...
129K 4.5K 21
Pitch the Nightmare King tries to get Jack Frost on his side filled with shadows. Will it work? But will Jack find out a new secret? Is Pitch really...