Puppy Love (Editing)

By tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... More

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Confession
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Leaving Yuu

6.2K 290 1.1K
By tessyoc

Mikaela couldn't believe what he was hearing, he had just been told that he was finally going home. At this point he expected himself to be screaming and jumping for joy, a part of him wanted to do that but then again, a bigger part of him didn't want to. "Home?" He asked. "As in back on Venos?"

"No." The King said. "On Mars, of course on Venos you imbecile, where else do you live?"

"Venos as in far away from earth?" Mika asked.

The King looked at Ferid, giving him a confused look, Ferid just shrugged. He turned back to Mika. "Dammit son, you haven't been away for that long, get your shit together."

"I believe what he mean is." Lest smirked. "Home? As in away from his dear dear human?"

"Human?" They all chorused. "Oh yes that's right, Mikaela found a little toy to play with here on earth. Where is the creature, I'd love to meet him. "

"Yuu-chan isn't home right now." Mika said as he turned to Lest and frowned. "And no, that's not what I meant." He turned back to his father. "I'm just happy that's all, and excited about it all."

"Yuu-chan?" The King repeated. "That's a cute name."

"Actually his name is Yuichiro." Lest said. "Yuu-chan is a dumb pet name Mika gave to him."

"How sweet." The King said. "You've really grown attached to this human, I'd love to meet him. I owe him so much for finally teaching you that life isn't all about SLAMMING YOUR DICK INTO A GUY'S ASS EVERY SINGLE DAY."

"Actually it is for us." Claude said.

"No it's not." The King said. "We need sex, yes, but we're not that desperate to do it everyday, once a month won't kill you, literally."

"When exactly do we leave?" Mika asked.

"Right now." The King said.

"Now?" Mika asked. "As in right now? But I have to see Yuu-chan and-" Mikaela thought for a moment, he really didn't want to go, not yet. He had to make sure Yuu would be ok with it, but he knew leaving right now would cause Yuu pain. "I can't leave now, I can't leave Yuu-chan yet."

"But Mika-sama." Fyn clutched his hands tightly. "I thought you'd be happy to go home and-" He frowned. "I did all I could for you, do you really want to throw it away?"

Mika smiled and held his chin, making him look his way. "I'm not throwing anything away Fyn, and I am happy to be going home, I just want to say my goodbyes to Yuu-chan first." He leaned in and kissed Fyn's forehead. "After that, I'll be able to go home."

"Ok Mika-sama." Fyn smiled.

"Wait, what do you mean goodbyes?" The King pulled Mika by the hair.

"Dammit old man, let go." Mika said.

"I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE TO TAKE YOU HOME, I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WASTE MY TIME FUCKIN SOME HUMAN THAT-" He was interrupted when the door opened.

"Mika, why the fuck did you leave the gate op-" Yuu trailed off when he walked into the room to see strange faces staring at him. "Hellooo, Mika, you didn't tell me we'd be expecting guests."

"Hello human, longest time." Lest waved.

"L-lest? Wait that would mean-" Yuu's eyes searched the room and he found who he was looking for and he was nt pleased. It was Fyn, and he was intimately holding Mika's hands. "What are you doing back here on earth?"

"Rude!" Lest frowned. "That's no way to treat guests."

Yuu looked at everyone else, he wondered if they too were venos. Well they certainly did look the part, and by looking the part he meant, Damn they were all fin.

"Yuu-chan." Mika walked over to him. "I'm sorry for the unexpected visit but these are my family and friends from venos."

"We're not your friends." Over half of them in the room chorused as Mika growled at them.

"So this is the human." Ferid walked over to Yuu. "A pretty little thing, don't you agree Crowley my liove?"

"I don't really care at this point." Crowley said.

"Sweet mother of venos." The King ran over to Yuu, leaning very close to his face, staring at him. "Oh my goodness son, where on earth did you find this piece of art?" The King wrapped his arms around. "He's so cute and adorable, I just love him. Can I have him?"

"Back off." Mika pulled Yuu from his father. "You already have a mate."

"Son?" Yuu asked Mika.

"Uh..yes, Yuu-chan this is my father." Mika introduced. "He's the king of Venos."

"Wow." Yuu smiled. "And I thought you were handsome Mikaela."

"What does that mean?" Mika frowned.

"So sweet." The King hugged Yuu again. "Oh gosh, why don't we have cuties like you on venos, I'd have knotted someone years ago." The King said, he then heard a faint cough and looked behind him to see a not too pleased Kuu. "I'm just joking my love, you are my one and only, this boy is just too cute not to tease." The King Nuzzled Yuu's cheeks with his.

"So why are you all here?" Yuu asked.

"We're here to take Mika-s-" Mika pulled Fyn and suddenly kissed him, silencing him.

"Huh?" The King turned to look at Yuu and smiled. "Oh my." He held him tighter and relaxed his head on his shoulder. "What was that just now Yuu-chan? I felt a prick come from inside you, don't tell me you're jealous." Yuu didn't answer. "You don't have to be jealous my sweet Yuu-chan, when Mika knots Fyn, you'll be all mine."

Mika finally parted from Fyn who began to cough. "I love kissing you Mika-sama but next time, warn me please."

Mika turned to look at Yuu, he could tell he was boiling with jealousy. But it didn't matter, he'd rather have him jealous that heart broken. "They're here for another visit, they'll be living soon I hope." Mika lied.

"Oh, I see." Yuu said as he forced a smile on his face. "Well make yourselves feel at home."

"Oh I will." The King whispered seductively into Yuu's ears, his hands moving down and gripping onto his waist.

"Hey." Yuu blushed. "Cut it out." Yuu struggled with the King but he couldn't shake the powerful King of.

"Oh come on don't be shy." The King said. "No, in fact be shy, shy boys turn me on so much."

"GET OFF HIM YOU PEDO, YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS FATHER!" Mika yelled.

"Actually." Ferid pointed out. "He is old enough to be his ancestor, there's not a doubt that you Mikaela are older than the boy's father."

"Still." The King said. "I look quite young for my age, and you said it yourself, I'm far more handsome than Mikaela." His hands found their way under Yuu's shirt.

"H-hey stop."

"Now come on why don't big daddy show you how it's done." He said with a smirk. Suddenly from behind, Kuu kicked the King as he collapsed to the ground unconscious.

"I'm truly sorry about my sweetheart." Kuu said to Yuu. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Kuu, I'm the King's future mate and Mikaela's future carrier." He giggled.

"It's nice to meet you Kuu." Yuu said.

Kuu picked up the king and placed him over his shoulders. "I'll take him to rest now, may I know where a bedroom is?"

"Sure, follow me." Yuu said as he led the way and Kuu followed. Mikaela watched them leave, his eyes then turned back to the others and focused on a new face.

"Who's this?" He asked referring to Asura.

"Me?" Asura ran to him. "I'm Asura your highess, I'm Lest's fiance and future mate." Mika chuckled and turned to Lest who was blushing.

"How did someone as cute as you-" Mika caressed his face. "End up with that low life?" Asura held Mika's hand and pulled it away from his body.

"I'm sorry your highness but I can't fall for you." He said.

"What?"

"I've heard a great deal about you." Asura said. "You're looks and character draws boys to bed, I have a lot of friends back home who are currently waiting for your return because they won't you to sleep with them." He smiled. "But not me, I have Lest, I'm sorry but I just can't fall for you."

Everyone laughed as Mika frowned. "Looks like your charms aren't going to get to him, Mika-sama."

"I see." Mika rolled his eyes. "Anyway it doesn't have to, my prostitution days are over."

"HE ADMITTED BEING A PROSTITUTE!" Claude and Crowley chorused.

Fyn smiled and held Mika. "Mika-sama, what do you want? A blonde or a red haired?"

"Red haired?" Mika asked. "Your hair is purple." Lest giggled.

"I don't know why but I've always wanted a red haired." Lest said. "Red is my favorite color."

"At least not a red haired." He said. Lest growled.

"Oi, is there a problem with red haired?" He asked as he walked over to Mikaela.

"Actually there is." He smirked. "Exhibit A, you."

Lest grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to meet his gaze. "Well just so you know, I hate blonds." He said. "They're rude, annoying, nasty, perverted-"

Fyn pulled Mika away from Lest and moved closer to him. "You imbecile, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY MIKA-SAMA?"

"I SAID HE WAS RUDE, ANNOYING NASTY AND PERVERTED, COMBINED WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU, I ONLY WONDER WHAT KIND OF KIDS YOU'LL HAVE."

"FAR BETTER THAN YOURS, THAT'S FOR SURE." Fyn said.

"HAA!! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH."

"Sometimes I hate you two." Mika said, suddenly Ferid threw his arms around him. "What do you think you're-"

"Care to tell us why you lied to that human?" Ferid asked. "You were supposed to tell him the truth of us being here."

"I don't want to hurt him." Mika said. "He's fallen.." Mika stopped, he didn't want to say it just as much as he didn't want to hear it. "He's become attached to me, he's even skipped school for almost a week because he wanted to be close to me."

"What the hell is a school?" Ferid asked. "Anyway screw that, back to the human, he's really cute and from what I'm seeing he likes you...a lot. Sadly you're with Fyn right?"

"Um..yea right!" Mika said, feeling very unsure of himself.

Ferid used a finger and traced a heart on Mika's chest. "I feel him in here, about thirty percent of your heart belongs to him." Mika looked away as Ferid chuckled, he pulled away from him. "But I guess it doesn't matter, after all the other seventy percent belongs to Fyn, and I'm sure the other half for the human will completely disappear when you finally knot with Fyn."

"I um..I guess." Mika said.

"You guess?" Ferid smirked. "Sweetie you don't guess, it's either you love him or you don't."

"Aaaaaah Fyn how dare you bite me." Lest yelled, getting Mika and Ferid's attention, they were now engaging themselves in a wrestling match.

That evening they were all seated at the dinning, ready to eat. Yuu glanced over to look at Mika who sat on the other side of the table with Fyn beside him. They engaged themselves in small talk, probably about their future together. Yuu really wasn't happy.

"All these years and my stupid son could actually cook." The King said. "And I must say that this human food is delicious."

"It's more like crap to me honestly." Crowley said.

"Like you can do better." The King said.

Lest looked over at Mika and Fyn who were acting very intimately to each other. He turned to Yuu and saw that he hasn't even begun eating. "Mikaela." He called. "Will you two stop? The prickly feeling of jealousy from this human is becoming unbearable."

"What?" Yuu finally came to. "N-no, I'm not jealous, I'm just...um..not hungry I guess."

"Oh darling Yuu-chan." The King hugged him. "No need to lie, we all can feel it." He frowned at Mika and Fyn. "Including the two low lives who are causing you all this but yet still decide to continue doing what they're doing. SO HELO ME YOU TWO, I WILL STAND UP FROM HERE ANF KICK YOU IN THE ASS, IF YOU DON'T STOP GETTING SWEET YUU-CHAN MAD."

"Yuu-chan?" Mika frowned. "Don't call him that, only I call him that."

The King smirked. "Oh my what's wrong son? Getting a little possessive?" He pulled Yuu closer. "I'll call him whatever I want to call him, and I want to call him Yuu-chan. Yuu-chan is so precious, Yuu-chan is sweet, Yuu-chan is adorable, I just want to kiss Yuu-chan."

Mika growled at his father.

"Calm down." Claude said. "He's only joking."

"No but really." The King pulled Yuu closer and made him look his way. "Yuu-chan is so cute, I really want to kiss Yuu-chan." He leaned in and claimed Yuu's lips in a kiss.

Everyone's mouth dropped in shock and horror. "PEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOO!" Lest screamed.

Mikaela gritted his teethe as he watched his father kiss Yuu. Yuu's eyes were still opened and he was still in a state if shock.

"Oh dear." Ferid smirked. "That tension in Mikaela. Even the guys back at venos can sense it."

Mika stood and carried his plate of food. "DAMN IT, YOU STOP KISSING HIM!" He threw it at his father but it stopped half way floating in mid air before dropping to the table. The King parted from Yuu and smirked.

"Wow that's a first you've been jealous son." He said. "Even when it's your own father, you really like this one don't you?"

Mika blushed, he didn't answer instead he just walked away from the dinning. The King watched him leave smiling, he turned to look at Yuu who was holding his lips and his entire face was red. "I'm sorry Yuu-chan but I just wanted to tease my son, besides he deserved it for making you feel bad."

"The lips of the King of venos has touched a human's lips." Lest said. "You have brought shame to us your highness."

Yuu stood in front of the mirror staring at himself, his hands were still on his lips. He sighed. "Damn him, what's with all these guys for goodness sakes? And why the hell are they such damn good kissers?"

"Don't tell me your fantasizing about his lips." He heard someone say and turned to see Mika.

"When did you get here?" He asked.

"A while ago." Mika said. "But you were to busy thinking about my dad's lips to even notice."

Yuu blushed. "No I wasn't."

"You're lying." Mika said.

"Ok maybe I was." Yuu said as he smirked. "But can I help it? He's a much better kisser than you are."

"What did you say?" Mika yelled as Yuu chuckled.

"Well I'm not surprised of course." Yuu said. "You do take after him so of course he's better in those things than you are, I'm even sure he's better than
you at se-" Before Yuu finished, Mika grabbed him and pulled him to the bed. "Aaah!" He screamed as Mika pushed him down and climbed over him. Without warning, he kissed him, very roughly. Forcing his tongue into Yuu's mouth, Yuu almost choked, some saliva coming out from the side of his mouth.

They parted, both if them panting. Yuu looked at Mika and grinned. "Idiot, I was only joking."

"What?" Mika asked. Yuu moved closer to his face and gave him a small kiss on his lips. "Yuu-chan?"

"You get easily jealous." Yuu laughed. "Well I'm guilty as well." He frowned sadly when he thought about Fyn and Mika together. "I understand he's yours and I know that you miss him and that's why you can't keep your hands of him as he's here, but-" Yuu trailed of. "Mika I l-" Mika silenced by kissing him again.

"Good night Yuu-chan." He got off him and headed for the door.

"Hey where are you going?" Yuu asked. Mika stopped walking but didn't reply him. "You're going to sleep with Fyn aren't you?"

"Goodnight." Mika said again before walking out of the room.

"Idiot." Yuu said as he cried into his pillow.

Mikaela laid in bed thinking about Yuu, he couldn't sleep, knowing that Yuu wasn't sleeping, he could feel it all the way from where he laid. He could feel Yuu's heart aching. But there was nothing he could do, he had to behave this way to Yuu, to at least try and gt him to hate him so he wouldn't care if he left. Both ways hurt but he'd rather have Yuu hate him and forget about him than him having a broken heart.

"Mika-sama." Fyn called from the other side of the bed. "You aren't asleep yet. Is there something going through your mind? Would you like to talk about it?"

"It's nothing." He smiled. "Just go to sleep ok and don't worry about it."

Fyn sighed. "You know I can tell you're lying right?"

Mika chuckled. "Don't worry Fyn, I can handle the problem myself." He kissed his forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mika-sama." Fyn smiled as he closed his eyed and slept off. As for Mika, well not surprisingly, he didn't get any sleep at all that night. The only thing going through his kind was Yuu.

"Noooooo Kuuuuu staaaaaap!" The King yelled in pain as Kuu twisted his legs.

"What's wring sweetie? Don't you like the special treatment?" He smirked.

"When you said special treatment, I didn't think you meant this. Please stop Kuu, it hurts, I'm begging."

"Why did you kiss that human?" Kuu asked. "Are you trying to traumatize him? He's only a child and you are over three thousand years my dear lover. And what's worse, you did it directly in front of me." Kuu twisted it more.

"Aaaaaaaah!" The King cried out. "I was only teasing Mikaela, didn't you like his expression? I just wanted to see if he'd get jealous and he did and, oh come on Kuu, you know of never kiss him and mean it."

"Of course I know that my love." Kuu said.

"Then why are you toturing me this way?" The King asked.

"Because." Kuu smirked. "Your scream turns me on every time." He twisted his leg once more making him scream again. "Oh yea that's it, scream for me big daddy."

"Stop being naughty." The King said.

"It's been a while we had that kind of sex my love." Kuu said. "I miss it so much." He sighed and laid down on the King's chest, he closed his eyes and after a while opened them. "Do you feel that?"

"Someone's hurting." The King said. "Pretty bad."

"I wonder who it could be?" Kuu asked.

"It's probably Yuu." The King frowned. "That idiot son of mine, what has he done now to hurt him this way. Like ouch, I literally feel his pain, it's like a thousand thunder bolts hitting me all at once."

"He really does love him." Kuu said.

"Yes he does." The King said.

"And so does Fyn. Dear, who would you like to become our step son?" Kuu asked. "Fyn or Yuu?"

"The hell should I know? I'm not picking sides." He said. "Mikaela is old and mature, he should know what he wants, if he wants to be with Fyn fine, if he wants to be with Yuu, knock yourself out."

"Isn't love between a venu and human forbidden?" Kuu asked.

"I didn't make that rule." The King said. "He did."

"He?" Kuu looked at him. "He who?"

"The man that almost ruined my life." The King said. "I really don't want to talk about him right now." Kuu sat up from the King, allowing him to roll and lie on his back.

"But I'm your future mate." Kuu said. "We shouldn't be keeping secrets from each other my love. Is there something going on in your mind? I'm right here for you."

"It's nothing Kuu." The King said.

"You're lying." Kuu said.

"Kuu, you're really annoying me right now." The King raised his voice.

"Can you answer one question for me?" Kuu asked.

"What is it?"

"What happened to Mikaela's carrier?"
The King looked up to Kuu, wondering why he had asked a question. "Mikaela's carrier, my ex-mate, is gone and is never coming back." With that said, he turned the other side and went to bed.

Lest ran down the stairs, running passed everyone chanting "Where is he? Where is he?"

"Kitchen." Claude said.

Lest ran to the kitchen and found Mikaela cooking, he looked around and saw a frying pan. He picked it up and threw at Mikaela's head, making a direct hit at it.

"Ouch!" Mika screamed and held his head. He turned to look at who it was. "Lest? What the fuck?"

"YOU ARE A BASTARD!" Lest screamed. "What did you do to that human that got him so sad he cried all night? Like Christ I couldn't get any sleep because I was feeling his pain."

"Same here." Claude said.

"Same." Asura said.

"I didn't do anything." Mika said. "All I did was sleep with Fyn? Was I in the wrong doing that?"

"FOOL!" Lest yelled. "That human's jealousy is higher than my IQ and my IQ is very very her high, why do you do things to get him so mad and jealous? It's almost like you want him to hate you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Mika said.

"Yes you do." Lest said.

"Good morning everyone." Yuu greeted as he walked into the kitchen. "I hope we all slept well."

"We didn't." Lest said. "Because you kept us up."

"Me?" Yuu asked. "How?"

"Because of your stupid cries all night." Lest said. "I get you like Mika, but seriously human, get a hold of yourself. What if Mika chooses Fyn over you, what will you do? Kill yourself?"

Yuu frowned and looked away. "I'm sorry for keeping you all up, I promise it won't happen again."

"Oh trust me, it won't." Lest said. "Mika, tonight, you're sleeping in my room, I'll sleep with Fyn. That way there'll be peace. Although this wouldn't be going on if Mika just made up his fucking mind on which one of you two he loves."

"You know what, Yuu-chan I think it's time for school." Mika said.

"I'm not going." Yuu said. "I want to stay at home with you."

"No." Lest said. "Go to school, if not, you'll continue getting jealous over Fyn and Mika, I can't take that pain human. Are you hearing me? The pain is unbearable."

"I'll be fine." Yuu smiled. "I promise."

"Mika-sama." Fyn walked into the kitchen and hugged him. "How rude, don't leave me all alone in bed."

"I'm sorry Fyn, but I had to make breakfast." Mika smiled at him.

Lest turned to Yuu and growled. "That's it." He pulled him and began to walk away.

"Hey where are you taking me?" Yuu asked.

"Out." Lest said. "Where you won't get so fucking jealous all the time." He pulled him out of the kitchen.

"I sense tension in here." Ferid said as he turned to look at Fyn and the King. "What's wrong? Did something happen between you two?"

"Nothing happened." The King said.

"Lies." Ferid and Crowley chorused.

"It's none of your business." Kuu said. "It's between his highness and I."

"His highness?" Ferid smirked. "Oh dear you two really seem to be mad at each other, I only wonder what the problem could have been? Did you refuse to give your toy a little sugar daddy?"

"Eww." Crowley said.

"Not everything revolves around sex you know." The King said.

"We're creatures who revolve around sex, we can't live without it." Kuu said. "So that statement is incorrect to our species, you should know that, you are the king after all."

"Ooh!"

"Well I might be King but that doesn't mean I should be right about everything." He said.

"Yes it should." Kuu said. "A leader must always be right, and besides, the saying, no body is perfect, doesn't exist to our kind."

"You think your so smart right?"

"I am actually, I only wish I could say the sane for you." Kuu stood up and walked away.

"I swear sometimes he can be so unbearable." The King said.

"You two are going to be perfect for each other." Ferid said.

"What exactly is the cause of your problems?" Crowley asked.

"He wants to know about my son's carrier." The King said.

"Well it's simple." Ferid said. "He's dead."

"I told him that but he doesn't believe me." The King sighed. "Look guys, it's nothing. You know how Kuu is, I'll cheer him up later."

"Shoving your dick up his ass isn't going yo be the solution to everything." Crowley said.

"Shoving dicks up asses is the solution to ALL problems." Ferid said.

"True that." The King said.

"Let me go." Yuu cried out as Lest kept on pulling him. "Lest I mean it, let go." Lest left Yuu as he held his wrist. "What were you trying to do? Rip it off?"

"I hoped so." Lest said.

Yuu frowned. "I'm going home." He turned around to leave but stopped when Lest said something.

"Isn't home hurting you?" Lest asked. "Hasn't Mikaela hurt you enough?" Yuu turned back to him. "Your heart is almost broken, do you really want it to be shattered into pieces?"

"Mika wouldn't hurt me in that way." Yuu said.

"Tell me, what are you going to do when Mika knots Fyn?" Lest asked. "What then? Will you kill yourself from the depression? If I were you I'd look for a way and rid myself if these feeling I have for Mikaela. Mikaela already belongs to somebody else."

Yuu cried. "I know that but, what do you want me to do? I can't rid myself of my feelings, I love Mika, I love him so much, but he keeps on hurting me. Anytime I want to tell him that I love him, he doesn't let me finish. He doesn't want to hear it, he hates me."

"He doesn't hate you." Lest said. "He just doesn't want complications. Besides last time I was here you promised you wouldn't fall for him, I told you you'd only be getting yourself hurt."

"I didn't plan this." Yuu said. "I didn't plan to just fall in love with him, but I did. I did. I did and I- I just want to be by his side always. I never want to leave his side, I love him."

Lest sighed. "It's too late, you're already too deep in to turn around, I can't be sure of what will happen but whatever are the outcomes of all those, stay strong ok? Whether you low Mikaela or not "

Yuu nodded. "Thank you lest, you pretty are a nice guy."

"Say that again and I will bury you alive." Lest said.

"Yes sir." Yuu said.

"HE DESERVES TO KNOW TELL HIM." The King said as everyone surrounded Mika. "I am sick of staying here, I want to go home Mikaela."

"But Yuu-chan." Mika said. "I don't know how I'm going yo leave him, I can't do it."

"Well you have no choice." The King said. "Mikaela we have to return home to venos. You have to tell the human that you're going home."

Mika couldn't he couldn't hurt Yuu. He just couldn't, he couldn't tell him.

"Home?" He heard a familiar voice, he couldn't believe what was happening. Praying it wasn't so, he turned around and to his disappointment, Yuu was standing behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 0 9
welp here again warning: not for those of you who are aversed to yaoi I repeat AVERSED TO YAOI, (for those who don't know YAOI =BOYXBOY) . so don't...
44.4K 2.6K 29
"If there was ever anyone to show me the realness in 'reality', it was Yuu... Tiny, little, innocent Yuu - the boy who loved comic books and fascinat...
267K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...
5.3K 177 20
The first time Yuuichirou met Mikaela is not the best thing he has ever wished to happen. It was far from normal. However, his crush on Mika doesn't...