Puppy Love (Editing)

By tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... More

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
Our Prince Must Come Home
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
Confession
The Human on Venos
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Love Strikes Tragedy

5.1K 252 696
By tessyoc

Kuu walked into the throne room and found, Mika, Lest, Asura, Yuu and Fyn, no one was talking and everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. "The atmosphere here is chilling, someone care to explain what's going on?" Silence. "Ok then, breakfast is ready, shall we all adjourn to the dining room?" Silence. "The King knotted me and I'm going to deliver soon." Silence. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"Stop shouting." Mika said.

"THEN SOMEBODY START ANSWERING." Kuu yelled. "Everyone seems so moody lately, it's pissing me off, I can feel the negative vibes in here all the way from the other side of this mansion."

"Lest has refused to talk to me for almost a week now." Asura said. "It isn't fair, I don't know what I did."

"Lest, why are you mad at Asura?" Kuu asked.

"Because he's annoying." Lest said.

"Annoying? But I did nothing wrong." Asura said. "All that happened was that Kiseki-"

"Don't remind me." Lest said.

"Why are you getting so mad with me?" Asura asked.

"Because you're an idiot."

"Why am I an idiot?"

"I don't know, because you are one."

"This is getting absolutely no where." Kuu said. "Yuu, why so gloomy?"

"Fyn has refused my friendship proposal." Yuu pouted.

"Fyn, why?" Kuu asked.

"Is that supposed to even be a question?" Fyn asked. "I am not going to be friends with someone who is trying to steal the love of my life from me."

"I-" Yuu blushed, he had nothing to say because Fyn was completely right. "I'm sorry Fyn, but I couldn't help it." He smiled. "Mika is really sweet and he makes me feel special, I always feel safe whenever I'm around him, I tried, I tried not to fall in love with him for your sake but..it was just too impossible."

"You should have tried harder." Fyn said.

"Hey, Mika." Kuu called. "What's keeping you? Why haven't you chosen one already."

"You know this isn't easy for me either." Mika said. "You think I can just pick one and everything is going to be alright?"

"At least the other will get the memo and take a hike." Lest said. "I for one am rooting for Yuu and Fyn to leave you and find love in each other's arms."

"Yuck!" Mika and Fyn chorused in disgust.

"You're all acting like children." Kuu said. "Oh wait, you all are children." He giggled.

"Don't forget one of these children fucked you and you enjoyed it." Mika stated with a smirk. Kuu growled at him, suddenly Mika began flying in mid air. "H-hey, p-put me down." Kuu smirked and watched as Mika flew higher until he had gotten to the ceiling. "Kuu, this isn't funny, put me down right now."

"Ok." Kuu said as Mika dropped from high above and landed hard on the floor.

"MIKA!" Yuu and Fyn quickly got up and ran over to him, helping him out. "Are you alright?" Yuu asked.

"Hey, are you trying to kill him?" Fyn asked.

"Anyway, back to what I was saying." Kuu smiled as if he had done nothing wrong. "Since the older guys are out, I'm going to look after you all till they come back and if there's one thing with me, it's the fact that I hate fights, but when I do join them, everyone dies." Everyone shivered at that last part, they weren't really surprised, they all knew what Kuu was capable of doing. He looked like something that rainbows, unicorns and sparkled gave birth to but in reality, he was a deadly snake. "So Yuu, Fyn, the both of you will be spending the rest of the day together, talking with each other."

"Thank you but I'll pass." Fyn said.

Kuu's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "It seems you did not hear me, you will take Yuu out on a date where you will both kiss and make up and be good friends, promising that whoever Mika picks, the other will be happy for them."

"Over my dead body." Fyn said.

"OHHHH!" Kuu gave an evil and wicked laugh as he cracked his knuckles. "THAT CAN BE ARRANGED!"
Fyn shivered in fright. "Ok." Kuu went back to his cute self. "Asura, you and Lest do the same thing to."

"Why should we listen to you?" Asura asked.

"Because I'm bigger than all of you here." Kuu said. "And also because-" He held the table they were sitting around, his pressure on it was so tight that it began to crack. Mika and the others held each other and shivered in gear at how gruesome Kuu was being. "I will kill you if you don't." He said in a dark and evil voice.

"You're so cruel." Mika pouted. "Is this how you're going to treat me when you become my step-carrier? It's not fair Kuu." He said in a child like manner.

"Oh my baby." Kuu hugged him. "Don't worry, I'll be the best step-carrier you'll ever have and I'm going to shower you with all the love I have, you'll be treated as if you came directly from me. You know I'll always love you son." Mika smiled and hugged back, his happiness was cut short when he felt Kuu's pressure on him. "BUT-" Kuu picked him up and swung him around. "YOU ARE REALLY ACTING STUPID RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF. YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND CHOOSE WHO THE HELL YOU WANT TO KNOT, WILL IT BE FYN OR WILL IT BE YUUUUUU-" He let go, sending Mika flying from his hands.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" Mika screamed before hitting the wall and collapsing to the ground. Everyone stared with wide eyes and opened mouths, Kuu turned to look at them and gave them a cute and innocent smile. He truly was the devil in disguise.

"Now does anyone have any questions?" He asked as they shook their heads. "Nothing to say to me?" They shook their heads again. "Good. Now get out." The four of them quickly ran out of the room, Kuu walked over to the unconscious Mika on the ground. He sighed and carried him on his shoulders. "Oh son, what will I do with you? It's hard to believe you were someone I slept with, what did I ever see in you? Yeesh was I blind." He said to himself while walking out still carrying Mika.

Fyn and Yuu finally came to a stop, sure enough that they had gotten as far away as possible from Kuu. "He really is scary." Yuu said.

"One thing we can agree on." Fyn said.

Yuu smiled, finally this was a chance for he and Fyn to talk and possibly be friends. "Um..Fyn-"

"What?" Fyn looked at him.

"Do you have any fun things you do on this planet?" He asked. "I'm kind of in the mood for games."

"There's this one." Fyn said. "It's called, throw the lover stealing human inside the huge pot of boiling soup." Yuu felt a shudder run down his spine. "It's actually my favorite, wanna play?"

"Um..thanks but I think I'll pass." Yuu said, he thought for a moment before coming up with something. "How about hide and seek?"

"What and what?" Fyn asked.

"It's an earth game." Yuu said. "One of us hides while the other tries to find us."

"Isn't that childish?" Fyn asked.

"Probably." Yuu said. "But it's still a lot of fun, come on, let's play."

"Fine." Fyn said.

"Ok, you count, I'll hide ok." Yuu said. "And no peeking whatsoever."

"This is ridiculous." Fyn said as he turned around and began counting as Yuu ran off. When he heard Yuu's footsteps gone, he opened his eyes. "What a gullible human, I might as well use this opportunity to go get some sleep." He was about leaving but stopped and turned the direction Yuu left in. "Wait, what am I thinking?" He looked away and kept on walking. "There is no way I'm going to play some childish games with that human I hate so dearly." His pace decreased until he finally stopped walking. He found himself going the direction Yuu left in. "I'm really going to question my sanity after this." He said to himself as he set off to find Yuu.

"Lest, please, slow down." Asura called out as he tried his hardest keeping up the pace between him and Lest. Lest paid no attention to him but instead just kept on walking. "Lest please!" Asura begged and Lest finally stopped walking. "Can't we at least talk? Why are you so mad at me?"

"Who is he?" Lest asked.

"He? He who?" Asura asked.

"That green haired menace." Lest said.

"Kiseki?" Asura finally understood what was going on, he smiled, Lest could be really cute at times. "We grew up together he's about fifty years older than me though, we've been best friends ever since. I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot."

"What are you talking about?" Lest asked.

"I couldn't tell what you were feeling." Asura said. "Normally as a venu, I should be able to do that, but my mind was clouded with how I can get you to be happy with me again so it didn't cross my mind to know why you were feeling that way. I'm sorry Lest, I just can't stand you being mad at me." He smiled. "Because I love you so much."

Lest frowned, he hated Asura, he hated him so much. A moment ago, he wanted to never see his face again but now, he felt like hugging him. He hated how Asura always made him feel special, he hated him so much for loving him.

"So Lest, do you forgive me?" Asura asked with an innocent smile. That alone reached deep into Lest's heart, of course he forgave him.

"Yes." He said, he could feel the heat in his cheek, was he blushing? Another reason to hate Asura, he always had a way of bringing out his embarrassing side. "I forgive you."

Asura smiled. "Thank you Lest, oh, I almost forgot." He said as opened his hand as it glowed before something appeared in it. "Here." He handed it over to Lest.

"What's this?" Lest asked as he took it, it was a beautiful marble, that looked like the galaxy. "This is really pretty, where'd you get it?"

"By Tuk falls." Asura said. "We should go there sometime together."

"When did you go there?" Lest asked.

"Yesterday." Asura said. "You were too mad at me to even realize I was gone, it took me the whole day to find you something special like this."

"Why?" Lest asked. "Why did you do it? A simple apology and explanation was just fine."

"You really did forget." Asura said.

"Forget what?" Asura smiled and walked over to him, he lifted his chin and claimed his lips in a kiss. It was cut short when Lest pushed him away, his cheeks red, he covered his mouth. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU NUISANCE?"

"Happy birthday Lest." Asura said.

"Birth..day?" Lest remembered, today was his birthday. Well it wasn't his fault though, he had lived many years and remembering birthdays just got tiresome at one point. And also, his parents weren't around to tell him that it was his birthday. "How did you even know that today was my birthday?" Lest asked.

"Your carrier told me." Asura said. "I've been searching for a gift for months, I couldn't get you anything because I didn't want it to be just ordinary, I wanted it to be really special, like you are to me."

Lest blushed. "Don't say such embarrassing things you idiot."

Asura smiled. "You're finally three hundred, all that's left now is your heat, ah, sorry, I mean, our heat."

Lest blushed again. "STOP SAYING EMBARASSING THINGS."

"I love you Lest." Asura said.

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" Lest screamed as Asura laughed.

"I'm such an idiot." Yuu said to himself as he hid well behind two statues. It had been a while now and there was no sign of Fyn yet. He thought at first he was just late and couldn't find him but two hours later, he knew that the latter wasn't even playing again. "Well I better get out of here." He said as he began getting up, suddenly someone tapped his head.

"Found ya." Fyn said.

"You were still looking?" Yuu asked.

"Of course I was." Fyn said. "Now I believe it's my turn to hide."

Yuu smiled, things were going out good so far. "Yea it is, oh and try to hide somewhere I can at least try finding you. You know I don't really know my way around here."

"I won't leave this hallway." Fyn smirked. "Just turn around, count to five and try finding me."

"Five?" Yuu said. "Isn't that too- hey wait, don't tell me your going to use your super speed, that'll be cheating."

"Don't worry I won't." Fyn smiled.

"Ok then." Yuu turned around, closed his eyes and began counting. "One..two..three..four..five." He turned around and to his shock, Fyn was gone. "F-fyn? Fyn?" He looked around. "Hey Fyn, where are you?" Yuu was confused at where he went, he didn't hear any footstep. "Come on Fyn, don't joke around like this, where are you." He felt a push from behind as he fell to the ground. "Ahh!" He screamed. "W-who's there?" He heard Fyn giggle. "Fyn? Are you invisible?"

"Maybe." Fyn's voice said.

"Hey no fair." Yuu said. "You're cheating, we agreed that you wouldn't-"

"Use superspeed." His voice said. "Which I didn't, I only turned myself invisible."

"How can I find you when I can't even see you?" Yuu asked.

"You can't." Fyn said. "Which makes me the winner."

"No fair." Yuu pouted as Fyn laughed, Yuu's eyes caught on to a hose. He smirked at an idea, pretending like he wasn't doing anything, he walked over to it before he could take it. It began flying. "What the-"

"Have you forgotten I can read minds?" Fyn's voice asked.

"Crap." Yuu sighed. He had totally forgotten, he looked up and saw the hose facing his direction. "You wouldn't."

"One wet human coming right up." Fyn said, releasing the water as it splashed all over Yuu. After about a minute or two, he turned it off and began to laugh.

"I'm all wet now." Yuu said. Fyn kept on laughing, it seemed like his joke was rib cracking. "It's not that funny."

"Oh but it is." Fyn finally appeared back and Yuu could see him again. Yuu saw this as an opportunity, he grabbed the hose before Fyn could read his thoughts and poured the water back at him. "STOP, THAT'S CALLED." Yuu stopped and stared at Fyn's wet body. It was his turn to laugh, which he did of course.

"So you think this is funny eh?" Fyn's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. Using his levitation, he lifted Yuu up.

"Hey put me down." Yuu said.

"You're coming with me." He said and left with Yuu flying right behind him.

Fyn threw Yuu into the kitchen, the cooks present there jumped in fright. "Forgive me for the possible outcome of this everyone." He said. "I promise to clean this all up when I'm done."

"Clean what up?" Yuu asked, Fyn smirked, using his levitation once again, he picked up what looked like pasta and poured all over Yuu.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The chef screamed. "THE KING IS COMING HOME FROM HIS TRIP TODAY, HE WILL DEMAND FOOD WHEN HE RETURNS."

Yuu removed some pasta from his eyes, he reached unto the table until he touched something. Not caring what it was he threw it at Fyn. Fyn grabbed one of the cooks and used him as a shield, the food pouring on him instead.

"Hah! You missed." He said as he picked up three snails.

"Eeeh! Snails? I hate snails." He said.

"That makes this ten times even better." Fyn said as he threw them at him. Yuu quickly dodged as the snails hit other people. They repeated their sequence until everyone joined in, throwing food at each other.

"Arrgh!" Mika winced in pain, holding his head and walking along the hallway. "Damn that Kuu, I can't believe I thought he was cute before, now I see he is just a devil."

"Ahh Mikaela-sama." A group of people called out to him as Mika turned to see some boys running up to him, they surrounded him. "Mikaela-sama, it's not fair, you came home and couldn't even come say hello."

"We've all been waiting for you."

"We've missed you so much, Mikaela-sama."

"Mikaela-sama, will you be coming to my room tonight?"

"Don't even think about it, Mikaela-sama will be sleeping with me tonight." It didn't take long enough for them to start arguing.

Mika watched them in pity, he completely forgot that he left behind a male harem. How was he going to break it down easy to him. "Boys." He called out to them, getting they're attention. "You're all cute and I love each and everyone of you." They all blushed and smiled. "But I'm sorry, my heart has been captured by someone and I'm going to knot with that person."

"Huh?" They all chorused.

"I'm really sorry." Mika said. "You're all very beautiful and I'm sure someday you'll find mates of your own too."

"Mikaela-sama? That is you right?"

"What happened to you?"

"What did those earthians do to you?"

"Nothing." Mika smiled. "I just fell in love that's all. By the way, has anyone seen Fyn."

"Fyn?"

"Of course Fyn."

"Have you seen him?" They shook their heads. "Well ok then, I should probably go find him and Yuu-chan too." He waved to them and left.

"I told you guys. Mikaela-sama was just too close to that guy."

"He's fallen for him."

"What do we do? I don't want to lose Mikaela-sama. If only that Fyn was out of the picture."

"Yes. If only he was, why don't we take him out ourselves? That way Mikaela-sama will go back to fucking us all."

"Are you saying we should-"

"Kill him? You bet I am."

 ✨

"HOOOOME!" The King screamed as he ran to his throne and hugged it. "I missed you throne."

"It was only a week." Crowley said.

"Oh shut up." The King said.

"My love." Kuu ran over to him as the King hugged him. "Welcome home."

"Hello Kuu." He kissed him. "Where is everyone?"

"On punishment." Kuu said.

"Huh?"

"You know this is all your fault." Fyn said as he and Yuu were busy cleaning up the dirty kitchen.

"My fault?" Yuu frowned. "You were the one who dumped pasta all over me, besides you shouldn't be complaining. You did promise that you'd tidy up the place when you were done."

"Haven't you heard of lying before?" Fyn asked. "I was going to run away as soon as I was done, but you're so slow, and couldn't keep up, I couldn't leave you behind, now here I am, cleaning this mess up."

"Well forgive me for being human." Yuu said, he then realized what Fyn had said. "Wait, did you just say that, you didn't go because of me."

Fyn froze, had he just indirectly confessed to caring about the human. He hard to look for a diversion, he laughed out loud. "Don't be a fool human, I still hate you."

Yuu smiled. "I'm no venu, but I can tell that you were lying."

Fyn blushed. "Shut up you moron, I still hate you, you're still my rival for Mika-sama's heart."

"But we can still be rivals and friends you know." Yuu smiled.

"It doesn't work that way." Fyn said. "Rival is rival, I will never give up Mika-sama."

Yuu smiled, Fyn was being really cute at that point. "I'm sorry again, for stealing him from you."

"You haven't stolen him." Fyn said. "But you're trying too."

"Oh yes." Yuu laughed.

"Mika-sama and I have been together since we were kids." Fyn said. "I've been by his side always, we were each other's first, I thought we'd always stay that way but then he began sleeping around with other boys. I was heart broken because I felt that I was going to lose him, as the years passed, I didn't lose him, Mika-sama never forgot about me. Although he was still being a player, I still loved him dearly and I never blamed him for the way he grew. It's very rare growing up without a carrier."

"I understand." Yuu said.

"How did you do it?" Fyn asked.

"Do what?" Yuu asked.

"How did you change Mika-sama?" Fyn asked. "I've tried almost three hundred years now, and was unable to get him to look at me and only me. But just in a few months, you transformed him into a whole entire person."

"I didn't really do much though." Yuu said. "I just ran away for a while, and when he found me, he had changed."

"He cared so much that he changed for you?" Fyn asked, the tone of his voice getting lower. "Mika-sama hardly cries, when the King told me that he cried because you left him, I didn't know how to feel." He took a small pause and continued. "Do you think I'm wasting my time? Am I just being a fool?" He turned to look at Yuu he was already in tears but was crying. "Why do I feel like I've already lost Mika-sama?" He broke down and begin to cry.

"Fyn."

"Fyn?" Claude called.

"WHAT THE HELL?" The King sulked. "I JUST GOT BACK AND SOMEONE IS ALREADY CRYING? I SWEAR I'M GOING TO MAKE A LAW THAT SENDS EVERY SAD PERSON FAR AWAY WHERE I WON'T FEEL THEIR PAIN."

"Fyn?" Ferid smirked at Claude. "That's quite impressive Claude, we can feel others pain but normally we don't know who's in pain, how on venos did you know it was Fyn?"

"Lucky guess." Claude said as he walked out of the room.

Yuu watched as Fyn cried, it hurt him. It was like he was the one crying, why was love doing all these hurtful things to both him and Fyn? He was tired of it. Wasn't love something that brought out joy for you? Wasn't it what made you laugh? Made you happy? But then why were he and Fyn in tears because of it? He walked over to Fyn, not knowing what else to do, hugged him. Fyn didn't push hi away, he was too depressed and needed the comfort. He hugged him back and allowed himself to cry in his arms.

"You ok?" Yuu asked.

"Yes." Fyn said, his face was red from embarrassment. "You'd better not tell anyone I was crying got that? Or I'll skin you alive."

"Got it." Yuu said. Let's just get back to work." Fyn nodded as he picked up his rag. "By the way Fyn."

"Yes."

"I'm going to give up on Mika."

"WHAT?"

Suddenly the doors were barged open and in came the boys of before. "Who are you guys?"

"You've got some nerve Fyn." One of them said. "I thought we were all going to share Mikaela-sama, we each get all the loving he gives. Why are you so selfish? Why have you decided to take him all to yourself?"

"What are you talking about?" Fyn asked.

"Mikaela-sama has fallen in love with you." Another said. "He just told us now that he's going to stop sleeping with us."

"Mika-sama isn't in love with me." Fyn said. "And even if he is, it's none of your business, he needs to be happy, get a mate, knot him and start a family. Mika-sama needs love and that is one thing you all can never give to him."

"DAMN YOU!" One of them screamed, sending a sound wave directly at them. Fyn pushed Yuu out if the way and got out of the way himself, the sound wave hit the wall, destroying it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Fyn yelled.

"We're going to kill you, right here, right now, that way, Mikaela-sama will go back to giving us all attention again."

"You're sick." Fyn said. They all charged throwing sound waves at Fyn but he created a shield to block him and Yuu. "This isn't good, Yuu, stay behind me." After many more hits, Fyn couldn't hold the shield any longer and it broke. They wasted no time and shot him with lasers, lightning bolts and electricity, Fyn was unable to dodge them all was hit with some.

"Fyn!" Yuu called, he tried to step in.

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER." Fyn used his levitation and picked Yuu up, throwing him out of the kitchen. "Just get out of here."

"No Fyn." Yuu tried to enter back in but Fyn made the doors close up and locked it. "No. FYN FYN!" He banged hard on the door. "PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!" He cried, he hoped the boys could hear his voice. "PLEASE DON'T KILL FYN, MIKAELA ISN'T IN LOVE WITH HIM, MIKAELA'S IN LOVE WITH HIM." It didn't take long before the doors burst opened and the boys walked out, one of them was holding on to Fyn by the neck, strangling him.

"What did you say?" He asked

Yuu was relieved, they heard him. He was going to do something, he wasn't going to let Fyn get hurt. "When Mikaela was banished to earth, he took refuge at my place, it took a while but we began to fall deeply in love with each other, he promised me he'd knot me. He's not in love with Fyn, he's in love with him."

Fyn couldn't believe what he was hearing, he wondered how stupid humans were. He was trying to protect Yuu bit here Yuu was outing himself in the danger. "He's... L-lying." He managed to say as he was still being held by the throat. "Mika-s-s-sama..l-loves me--"

"What do we do?" One asked. "They're both not lying."

"Easy." The one holding Fyn said as he threw him away.

"FYN!" Yuu called.

"We kill them both." A sword appeared in front of him. "We'll start with the human." The sword levitated and headed straight to Yuu.

"Yuu!" Fyn called.

Yuu closed his eyes in fright, seconds later, he felt nothing and opened them. His heart sunk at what he saw. "Fyn?" Fyn had taken the blow for him, he watched as the sword penetrated his chest and came out from his back. Blood spilled everywhere including on him as Fyn fell to the ground. "FYYYYYYYYYYYN!" He cried out.

Mika ran as quick as he could, he felt it far away, Yuu and Fyn were in some sort of danger. But he was far from them, he only hoped he made it in time. While running he bumped into Lest and Asura.

"Mika, Fyn is in trouble." Lest said.

"I know, Yuu-chan too." Mika said.

"Oh. Yea. Him too-"

"We have to hurry before-" Mika cut short when he felt a sharp blow to the chest. He couldn't explain it but he knew something bad had happened.

"W-what just happened?" Lest asked. "Y-you guys felt it too right."

"I SWEAR!" Mika's body heated up in flames as he exposed his sharp fangs. "IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO FYN OR YUU-CHAN, I'LL RIP THOSE PEOPLE IN HALF!"

Mika, Fyn and Asura finally reached where the commotion went down. The place was already crowded, Mika searched the crowd but didn't see any sign of Yuu or Fyn, but he saw Ferid and Crowley, he quickly ran to them. "What happened? Where's Fyn and Yuu-chan"

"Fyn was rushed to receive medical treatment." Ferid said. "Yuu followed him." He chuckled.

"YOU KNOW THERE ARE TIMES THAT YOU JUST SHOULDN'T LAUGH AT THINGS." Mika growled at him.

"But it's funny." Ferid said. "Claude actually bolted the doors so no one would interfere while he's dealing with those kids."

"Claude?"

"What's going on here?" The King walked over to them.

"Your highness, Claude-sama, he's going to kill them." Someone in the crowd said. "He sealed the doors and no one can go in there to stop him."

"Move, everyone." They all cleared the way and with his mighty power the King tore the door apart. He held back at the amount of blood he saw, Claude was being merciless with them. He was about to strike one when he held him back. Claude looked at him, he wasn't Claude anymore, he was some kind of demon.

This happened rarely to the venus, once a while, some of them will go wild or stray where they were capable of killing many. The King never pictured someone like Claude to ever enter that stage, he was always so calm and collected, but who the King was looking at wasn't Claude. It was a beast.

"That's enough Claude." He said.

"Let me go." It didn't even sound like Claude, nor did it look like him. His eyes were dull and lifeless, his large and sharp fangs were out. His nails were also long, they weren't even nails anymore but we're now claws.

"Claude get a hold of yourself." The King said.

"I SAID LET ME GO!" He said as he panted hard. "PLEASE..JUST ONE MORE MINUTE, LET ME TEAR THEM APART, I WANT TO BATH IN THEIR POOL OF BLOOD, USE THEIR BONES AND PROBABLY MAKE A NECKLACE." He laughed, he behaved like a mad man, he had gone mad for blood.

"It's time to snap out of it." The King said. "Venu don't kill venu."

"They almost killed him." Claude said, he was grinning now, laughing for no reason. "They almost took Fyn away from me...its only fair I KILLED THEM." He made an attempt to charge again but the King pulled him back and punched his stomach, knocking him out.

"How bothersome." The King sighed. "I detest bloodbaths. Someone come get this kids out of here, make sure they're treated, they'll have to be punished for what they did."

"Yes your highness."

Ferid and Crowley walked to the King's side. "How awful." Ferid smiled. "It's been a while since a venu went bizzaire." Ferid said as he looked at Claude's unconcious form. "At least this time no one died."

"Strangely." Crowley said. "They were both for the same reason, love can turn deadly at times, right your highness?"

The King smiled. "That's right Crowley, I would know that, after all I am the one who went crazy. Hey guys, if you had one wish, what would you wish for?"

"To never have been born." Crowley said.

"Huh? Crowley? That is selfish." Ferid said. "I for one would wish Lest to grow up and give me grand kids already."

"What about you?" Crowley asked. "What would you wish for?"

"Me?" He smiled. "I'd wish that venus were never born with hearts. From what I've learnt, falling in love is a deadly thing and in the end, you still leave with a broken heart."

"I completely understand." Crowley said. "It's almost like history is repeating itself again."

"Yes. Yes. We can only hope that Mikaela is wise enough." Ferid said. "Wiser than you."

"The hell does that mean?" The King frowned.

"At least he's not around." Ferid said. "That makes things better for Mikaela."

"He-" The King growled, his eyes became full of hate and anger. "I really hope he's suffering, wherever he is."

Today is legit Let's birthday. Happy birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.8K 40
"And, you're a..male?" "Isn't it obvious?" I spat. I knew I'd have to work under the Noblemen's son's order but, why'd he expect a female? A maid? H...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
54.3K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...
110K 3.7K 20
Yuuichirou village got attack by an unknown army and was set on fire. His group of friend managed to escape safely. They tried to find a new place to...