Inazuma GO Adventure

By EinAr_17

Kimiko was part of 5th Sector. She was sent to Raimon along with her friend to accomplish their mission. Ther... More

IEGO. A New Era 1
A New Era 2
A New Era 3
A New Era 4
The Revolution 1
Revolution 2
Revolution 3 (Ultimate Bonds Gryphon)
The Finals
GO Chrono Stone. A New Threat
Of Legends And Keshins
Sengoku Era
France Era
Three Kingdoms Era
Shogunate Era
Cretaceous Era
King Arthur's Era
Second Stage Children
Ragnarok
The Vaccine
Ragnarok Finals
Goodbye
GO Galaxy. Inazuma Japan
The Stowaway
Sandorius
The Planet Kiel
Sazanaara
Gurdon
Ratoniik
Faram Orbius
Home
THE END
Revision!!!

Confession

1.4K 35 2
By EinAr_17

~Kimiko's POV~

I tried using my SSC powers to try to track where the others were, but so far, no luck.

I sighed. I walked around aimlessly until my legs got tired. I sat down under a tree and sighed.

"I've always wondered why I have strange powers. A few months ago, we found out about the Second Stage Children. They showed me everything. Taught me how to control and syncronize my powers with my emotions. They were fun to hang with, I'll admit that much, but I miss you guys here too."

I glanced at my braclet. "Dr. Aruno gave me this so I can go back without messing up the timeline. He said he'll give me time to hang until he found my parents. That was the whoke reason I came back, but then, Shuuya and Masato told me about the Grand Celestia Galaxy. I came along for the ride. I had a lot of fun along the way. Some time better than others."

I arrowed my eyes. "And now, back down here, Dr. Aruno came and told me that he found them. My real parents. But I turned him down. I wanted to stay because I didn't feel right leaving you guys for the second time."

I looked down and gripped my skirt. "You want me to say it, right? You want me to say those words. It's no good now, since I'm alone. You won't be able to hear me, but I'll say it anyway..." I closed my eyes as I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

They fell to my skirt as I grip then tighter. I let out a sob as I choked out the words. "I... I love you... Okay?"

"That's all I wanted to hear." My chin was pulled upwards and I felt something soft pressing on my lips.

When my eyes opened, I tensed and saw Tsurugi. He pulled back and smiled while wipping the tears from my eyes. "Cry baby."

I didn't know what else to do so I pounced on him and hugged him by the neck. I just stayed there and cried for what seemed like forever. But he didn't mind. He held me in place and stroked my hair. "It's alright, you're not alone anymore. You don't have to be scared..."

When I finally stopped crying, he smiled and pulled me into another kiss. It stayed that way for a minute and then we parted for air. I felt numb, but at the same time relieved. I never could have found a place in this world without him. I thought I was going to be alone forever. But I won't have to worry about that anymore.

I felt myself getting picked up from the ground. I didn't bother looking up. I'm way too sleepy to think. The last thing I heard was a small laugh. "Good night, kid."

~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up pretty late. When I got out of the tent, I found Nishiki and Midori in an arguement based of a random topic.

"Geez, they've been at it all morning." Aoi sweatdropped.

Akane took pictures of everyone, until her lens turned to me. "Oh. Hi there, Kimiko."

Aoi looked over and smiled. "You took your time getting up."

"Late night. Can't help it." Kimiko shrugged.

"Yuuichi-san said you and Tsurugi are the last ones to stay up. What were you two doing?" Shindou asked.

I blinked. "Eh?" I thought about it and my face turned red in an instant. "W-we... I-I..."

Akane looked up from her camera. "Are you two official yet?" She showed me the picture on the camera. "I'm sure you two woukd be a great couple."

"Let me see." Shindou held the camera, making Akane blush slightly. Then Shindou smirked and laughed at the picture. "So he carried you back last night? That's cute."

I felt my eyes twitched. I walked over to him and grabbed his hair. Then I pushed him towards Akane and they ended up kissing lip to lip. They both blushed and backed away 3 feet from each other.

Tenma laughed and Aoi scolded him for doing so. Then we all rode back to the school where all of our families awaited us.

~~~~~

I walked home on my own. Along the way, I stopped by the riverbank and sat inder the tree, to shade myself from the sun. I watched the kids play in the soccer field, having fun like what we always have done.

"I thought you would've been home by now." I glanced up and saw Tsurugi with a smile on his face. He sat down next to me and leaned against the tree. "So what are you doing all by yourself?"

I shook my head. "Not doing anything. Just felt like I want to space out."

"Very funny." He leaned his head over to my shoulder and let out a sigh. "Nii-san is one heck of a player. He got pass most of us and scored against Sangoku-senpai, Ibuki and Shinsuke. Not to mention his keshin is really powerful too."

"Well, he is your brother." I commented.

"Yeah. I don't have any complaints." He said shrugging. He then looked up at the sky. "Hey, looks like it's gonna rain soon." He stood and pulled me up as well. "Come on. I'll walk you home."

I nodded and we walked side by side. We ran when it started dripping, but by the time we get lto my place, our clothes were soaked.

I qent over to my room and grabbed two towels, tossing him one of them. "We'll take turns using the showers. I can lend you some of Shuuya's old clothes if you want."

"Gouenji-san?" Tsirugi asked surprised. Then he nodded. "Alright then. I don't want to get sick."

I went over to my 'cousin'-'s room and took out a white T-shirt and black knee-lenght denims.

I went in first and changed into a pink t-shirt and red short-pants. Then he changed into those clothes. We had to wait until the rain stops. Then I got a call from Masato saying that he'll be home pretty late since he and Gouenji had some business to take care of.

"Sleepover then?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I'll text my brother then."

We spent the night talking and watching tv. At around 10 pm, i jumped to my bed and burried my face in my pillow. "I'm so sleepy~"

I felt the weight of the bed shifted beside me. When I looked up, I found Tsurugi laying down and putting up the covers. Then he looked up at me. "What? I'm  not allowed to sleep here?"

I shook my head, a small blush forming. "Well no, I mean... You... I... I don't know... Maybe like... Uh... Er..."

He smirked. "Someone is thinking dirty."

Heat rose up to my cheeks as I stared at him. "N-no! I-I mean... F-forget it... Nevermind..." I covered myself up in the blankets.

Then I felt something on my waist. Tsurugi was hugging me to his chest and once he made sure the position was comfortable enough for the both of us, he smiled and patted my head.

"Good night."

Good night indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 240 27
One day the Raimon soccer team was surpised to hear that they have a new coach for the FFI Y/N L/N A legendary coach that had trained so many schools...
74.6K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
2.3K 114 24
When a few members of Inazuma fell in another dimension. It's the task to survive. Can they find a way to escape and go back to their own dimension...
113K 5.1K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...