IEGO. A New Era 1

~???'s POV~

I'm at the Raimon Junior High School and I had my book in my hand, taking notes of the team's power level. I was standing behind him, watching as he took the other members down with a soccer ball. The entire team was injured and the managers were all scared of him.

"Still want to play?" he asked.

"I think they had enough." I said to my friend and partner.

"But I was just starting to have fun." he replied in a mocking tone.

I sighed. Then I saw Kudou running to us. "Just what do you two think you're doing?"

"We're here, to destroy the Raimon soccer club." Answered my partner.

"Why are you fighting?" asked a man with him.

"What fighting?" he said. "By the way, we're enrolling here. Or at least I am anyway. She's just gonna observe the school and its soccer club. Considering there will be one."

"Kudou Michiya." I said. He looked a bit shocked that I knew his name but then practically regained his calm. "Yes I know who you are." I said before he asked.

"So, you're both first years?" asked Kudou.

My partner smirked. "I'm Tsurugi Kyousuke."

"Kimiko." I said. I didn't want to mention my full name because it'll attract too much attention. "And you must be Kudou-kantoku of the soccer club." Said Tsurugi.

Kudou narrowed his eyes at him. "You said you came to destroy the Raimon soccer club?"

"We're SEEDs sent by Fifth Sector. Our duty is to make sure that all soccer clubs we're sent to follow the Fifth Sector's orders." Answered Tsurugi. I just stayed quiet.

"What's going on?" said a female voice. I recognize immediately it was Otonashi Haruna's voice. "Why are you fighting?"

"Fighting?" said Tsurugi in a mocking tone. "Who's fighting?"

"I've been standing here the entire time." I said shrugging. "He did all the work."

"He didn't use his hands." Said the captain. "He did all this... with soccer."

"His signature move." I said. "The Death Sword."

"He was just too strong." Said the keeper.

"Just what do you want from us?" asked the captain, Ichino.

"What do we want?" said Tsurugi. "We want to destroy the soccer club of course. After all, soccer is useless." The argument went on and on for a minute or two. After that, Tsurugi kicked the ball into a trash can.

"Hm. Impressive." I muttered.

"How dare you insult soccer?!" said Haruna.

"Insult? I'm just proving my point, that soccer is useless." Said Tsurugi.

Then a boy spoke up. He had brown wavy hair that has some kind of swirls in them and grey eyes. After Tsurugi glared at him, he kinda got a bit scared and they agreed on a soccer match all of a sudden. I think he mentioned his name, Matsukaze Tenma. I'm standing by one of the benches now; the members of the team are sitting down while the grown-ups stand on the other side. No one would come near me though. I was practically alone but I don't mind.

I watch him have "fun" with Matsukaze. Matsukaze was having a hard time, but Tsurugi wasn't even breaking a sweat. Matsukaze wasn't giving up. He was motivated. Maybe that's what I need. Maybe he's the one I've been looking for. The one that could lead a revolution against the controlled soccer. Matsukaze was practically getting on Tsurugi's nerves. Tsurugi kicked the ball towards Matsukaze with as much power as a hissatsu technique. Ok, that's it.

I ran into the field. I don't care if the others were all shouting insults at me now. "Oi! Kyousuke! That's enough." With that said, I can see everyone's shocked faces, but I don't care. "I can understand you needing that much power to destroy the team, but he's just one player. A rookie to top it off! Quit it, now." I said firmly.

"And if I say I don't want to?" said Tsurugi. I frowned as he kept on attacking Matsukaze. He hit him on the face and that caused him to fall down... for about the 20th time.

"Ok, he's down." I said. "Had your fun?"

"Hm. Could be better." He replied. "But why did you try to stop me? We're both SEEDs that are sent here to destroy the team, remember?"

"Yea, but when they say destroy, I didn't think we would be so blunt to hurt them permanently!" I said, annoyed. Now, it's his turn to frown.

"Miko, chill. I'd hurt them, sure, but I would never, I repeat, never let a replay of that day happen ever again." He said in a firm tone.

I sighed. "Alright fine."

He faced Matsukaze. Oh crud. He got into position and lifted the ball up with his foot. "Death Sword." But Matsukaze stand up. He had a lot of determination in his eyes. Then, I saw it. I saw an image of him when he was young. Now I understand why he loves soccer so much.

Flashback~

Matsukaze was 2 years old and he was saved by a soccer ball that was kicked by a boy in an orange hoodie.

Flashback End~

He was saved by... Shuuya-nee? I thought. Yea, I have an ability to read people's minds. Just then, he showed signs of a Keshin coming out, but I thought only SEEDs have Keshins. He managed to stop the ball, and it lands on his feet.

"Eh? I did it! I got the ball!" he said happily.

"What the...?!" said Tsurugi. It was clear he was angry.

"Now, this means that I can still play soccer!" said Matsukaze.

"Soccer, soccer. Stop with your nonsense!" said Tsurugi angrily.

"Eh?! Kyousuke wait!" I said. Too late, he kicked the ball already. Then, another ball deflected it. We looked behind Matsukaze to see the person we were meant to find in the first place.

"About time you show up." Said Tsurugi.

"I am Shindou Takuto. I'm the captain of the first team in the Raimon Soccer Club." He said. Then, the entire team showed up behind him. "And this is the Raimon Soccer Team."

This is a story i've been working on for a while. It's not complete yet but i'll post it anyway.