Puppy Love (Editing)

By tessyoc

There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a... More

Dancing with the Devil
Stranger
Pet
Toy
Enough
Gone
I do Care
Coming to Earth
Jealousy?
Jealousy Pt 2
The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)
The Strangers Kiss
I Love You
The King of Venos on Earth
Leaving Yuu
Confession
The Human on Venos
Love Strikes Tragedy
I Love Yuu
Heat
Back on Earth
Blessing
Kuu and Devan
Fyn and Claude
Carrier 1
Carrier 2
Carrier 3
Daddy, My Boyfriend is an Alien
Moving
Knot
Lucifer
Human and Venu 1
Human and Venu 2 {Final}

Our Prince Must Come Home

5.6K 277 1.6K
By tessyoc

Lest laid in his bed sulking, he hated his parents so much, suddenly throwing a fiancé at him.

Flashback

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIANCÉ?" Lest yelled.

"I mean, he's going to knot you when you two are big enough." Ferid said. "You should thank me, I've saved you the trouble of having to search."

"I will not be pulled into an arranged marriage." Lest said.

"But you have no choice." Ferid said

"This isn't fair." Lest cried out. "You don't go planning things like this behind someone's back, you're supposed to love and care about me."

"But we do son." Ferid smiled. "And that's why we're giving you a fiance."

"Aww he's such a cutie." The King caressed Asura's face. He frowned. "If only my baby had remained cute, but nooooo, he had to turn into a male hoe."

"Mika-sama is not a hoe." Fyn cried out.

"Shut up, we're talking about me here." Lest said. "I don't want him to be my fiance, I nearly know him."

"That's the whole point of a fiancé." Crowley said. "Besides Asura-dear loves you very much, isn't that right Asura?"

He nodded. "I love you lest, and I hope you love me too." He smiled.

Flashback over

"That bastard." Lest cursed, sometimes he hated his parents s so much, even if they were doing this to help him, he didn't ask for their help. "Fiancé?" He frowned. "If I want to meet someone, I want it to be with love, not a forced relationship."

"But our forced relationship can turn to love." Asura said.

"When did you get here?" Lest asked.

"Just now." He walked closer to him and sat down beside him. "Good morning my love, how was your night?"

"I am not your love." Lest stood up and walked away from him.

"Sure you are." Asura followed. "After all I am your fiance." He gave Lest a friendly and innocent smile. Lest scowled at him, God he really hated him. "Hey you wanna do something fun today?"

"No." Lest snapped.

"Aww come on Lessy."

"Don't call me Lessy." Lest growled and gritted his teeth at him. He smirked. "Asura, do you love me?"

"Yes very much." He nodded.

"You love me so much that you'd do anything I ask?" Lest asked as Asura nodded again. "Good." He brought out a piece of paper from his pocket. "Here are the list of things I'd like you to do for me, I hope you'll do them well."

"Don't worry my love." Asura said as he took the paper. "You can count on me." He smiled and ran off.

"That'll keep him busy." He said.

"Fyn please let me go." The King said, Fyn was currently on his back, hanging on tightly to him. "Fyn you are heavy."

"Mika-sama." Fyn said.

"You're not going to give up are you?" He asked.

"Mika-sama." Fyn said again. "I want Mika-sama, bring Mika-sama home."

"I'm not in the mood to bring him home." The King frowned. "If I do, there's a huge possibility that I might kill him for what he has done to me."

"It was just a misunderstanding."

"MISUDERSTANDING?" The King yelled. "How is taking your future step carrier and fucking him till thy kingdom come a misunderstanding?"

"But why must Mika-sama suffer alone?" Fyn frowned. "Kuu is still here, living happily as your future mate. While Mika-sama suffers on that revolting planet."

"He's not suffering, he has that human." The King said. "Now get off of me." He wiggled about trying to get him off but it was no use. Fyn held on to him strong. "Fyn I swear I will kill you and throw your body in the toilet."

"Bring Mika-sama home." He said. "Nothing you say or do will make me come down from you unless you tell me, ok I will bring Mika-sama home."

"Ok I will bring Mika home." He smiled.
"You lie."

"WILL YOU JUST FUCKING GET OFF ME?" The King screamed. At the point Claude was walking by. "Claude! Get him off of me."

"You know you can just kill him." Claude said.

"Huh?" Fyn frowned. "That's cruel Claude-sama, I thought we were friends and you liked me?"

"Who said we were friends?" Claude asked.

"Well ever since you stopped being a rival for Mika-sama." Fyn smiled. "You're now my friend of course. And as my friend, I expect you to support me, now come help me beg for Mika-sama's return." Claude walked towards them, he pulled on to Fyn, dragging him off the King's body. "Let me go, let me go, Mika-sama needs me, let me go Claude."

Claude placed him on his shoulders. "I'm sorry you had to deal with the foolishness of this imbecile your highness. I will see to it that he doesn't disturb you again." He turned around and walked away with Claude trashing around on his shoulders.

"Let me go! Claude-sama put me down." He cried.

Claude entered into a room and threw Fyn to the bed. Fyn immediately got up and tried running away but Claude caught him back and threw him back on the bed. "Let me go Claude-sama, I have to get back Mika-sa-"

"You're really getting on the King's nerves." Claude said. "Maybe you shouldn't pester him that much."

"You would do the same thing if you were in my shoes." Fyn said. "Just imagine the one you love, so far away from you and is counting on you to get him home back. I want to return Mika-sama home, I promised I wouldn't rest until I did so." 

"I see." Claude said as he took of his clothes. "Still, you should be patient with the King, he will return Mikaela, after all he's still his son."

"I still find it so unfair that that Kuu is still here." Fyn frowned. "And he isn't doing anything to help Mikaela back. He's so selfish."

"I'm sure Kuu is the least selfish person in this kingdom." Claude said. "Besides I doubt he has no say in this, he isn't officially the King's mate yet. You never can tell, love can come from other directions."

Fyn frowned, Claude was completely right. Love could come from anywhere, even for Mikaela. He couldn't stop thinking about Yuu, he was always wondering what the human was up to with Mika. "That's why I need him back." He said. "He's staying with this human who's completely changed him. He's become, nicer and friendly and-"

"Are you scared that Mika might fall in love with him?" Claude asked as Fyn nodded.

"I don't know what I'll do if I lose Mika-sama to someone else." He said.

"Well like I said." Claude walked closer to him and got on the bed. "Love can come from anywhere." He held his chin and made him look at him, pulling him closer to his face.

"Claude-sama?"

"You can never tell, you might just fall for someone else." He said as he leaned in to kiss him, before their lips met, the doors burst open.

"FYN I'M HERE!" Lest screamed. "Huh? What's going on?"

"Brat what do you think you're doing?" Claude asked.

"I'm here to help Fyn." Lest said. "I could feel it a mile away, his heartbeat raced so fast, I could have sworn he was in trouble. But I guess I was wrong." He smirked. "Oh my, did I interrupt something?"

"Just get out." Claude said.

"Have you no shame?" Lest asked. "It's barely noon and here you are about to screw my little baby." Lest walked over to Fyn and pulled him from the bed, dragging him along with him. "Wait for tonight, although I am concerned. We need sex only once a month, you're just a temporary toy for Fyn to replace Mika, and here you are sleeping with him every night."

"I don't sleep with him every night." Claude blushed. "It's none of your business, just get out."

"Huhuhu." Lest smirked again. "What's this? The great Claude? Blushing? This must go down in history."

"I said GET OUT!" Claude released fire from his hands and shot it at him. Lest quickly grabbed Fyn and ran away from the room with him.

"What's his problem?" Lest frowned. "I was only joking around."

"You did kind of annoy him." Fyn said.

"Huh? You're taking his side?"

"I'm not taking any-"

"I see now." Lest said. "You've been getting so much of his dick up your ass and his dick has found a way to your heart."

"What?" Fyn jumped and blushed. "You've got it all wrong. My heart, it belongs only to Mika-sama, no one else. I love Mika-sama so much, Claude-sama is only helping me." Lest grinned, giving him a smug look. "S-s-speaking of Mika-sama, I have to go keep pestering his highness to bring him back. Bye." He waved and ran away.

"I see it now." Lest smiled. "Plot twist, Fyn falls in the arms of Claude, Mikaela falls in love with Yuichiro." He frowned. "Me? I just hope I end up with a goat, at least they have more dignity than anyone I've met."

Kuu was staring at a picture of the King and a young Mikaela. He couldn't help but smile at how cute it was. Mikaela was about two hundred years at that time, still so small and innocent. He sighed. "Why didn't he grow to be a normal kid." He placed the picture down and turned around to see Devan cleaning the shelves. "Devan, can I ask you something?"

"Y-yes Kuu-sama?" Devan turned to look at him.

"Do you think I'd make a good step carrier for Mikaela?" He asked.

"I'm sure you will." Devan smiled. "But the only thing I'll find a little strange if I were in your shoes is the fact that you once had sex with your step son." He chuckled, he looked at Kuu to see him scowling at him and quickly stopped. "Sorry Kuu-sama."

"Do you think it's time he came back?" Kuu asked.

"I'm not so sure." Devan asked. "This might sound a little mean but, so far I'm liking his absence. At least now it's easier to get boys to sleep with." He frowned. "Do you know how annoying it is finding a boy, having sex with him and being told after that the prince could do better?"

Kuu laughed. "Mikaela is pretty good. Don't tell the King I said that though."

"You're really lucky, Kuu-sama." Devan said. "You're going to be the King's future mate, that's pretty amazing, the fact that he fell deeply in love with you. I heard ever since his previous mate died, he hasn't been able to let go of him."

Kuu looked away. "Well, I wouldn't say that."

"Why not?" Devan asked.

"Yes I've helped the King, but only a little." Kuu said. "Every time I'm with him, I can still feel it deep inside him, there's still so much love for his previous mate. And I don't understand how some one can still hold on so strong to a dead person. I mean I'd still keep a dead loved one in my heart but the Kings is just different. It's like he's still alive and he's longing for his return."

"But that can't be." Devan said. "We were all told that he died three days after giving birth to the prince."

"Devan, at that time. Did you ever even see this mate of his?" Kuu asked.

"No." Devan said. Come to think of it, it was true, no one had ever seen the King's mate, all they heard was that there was a child and three days later they were told the King's mate was dead. It was getting a bit suspicious. "Well that sure is a mystery."

"Anyway." Kuu drifted from the story. "I still want to bring Mikaela back, that little friend of his misses him so much. I feel a bit bad for him, I just hope the King listens if I talk to him."

"I'm sure he would." Devan said with a smile, Kuu looked at him and smiled back.

Asura held a big basket filled with clothes, walking across the hall. He couldn't really see where he was going due to the clothes blocking his view. "Careful Asura, careful."

"What are you doing?"

"Aah!" Asura was startled. He jumped and it resulted in the basket dropping from his hands and all the clothes pouring out on the floor. "Oh no." He turned around to see who it was, it was a boy around his age with short green hair and red eyes similar to his. "Kiseki." He smiled.

Kiseki walked towards him, looking at the clothes on the floor. "Asura, how many times have I told you not to leave your clothes to pile up like this."

"Oh these aren't my clothes." Asura said as he began picking up all the clothes.

"Have you turned into a maid?" Kisski asked as he also helped with the clothes.

"No." Asura shook his head. "These clothes belong to Lest, he's my fiancé."

"Fian-" Kiseki gasped. "How rude, Asura you were supposed to wait for me, I thought we were going to be each others first."

"Kiseki." Asura called. "You went into heat about sixty years ago, you're already able to start having sex."

"Yes but, I wanted to be your first." He pouted.

"I'm sorry but my first has to be with Lest." He said.

"Lest? The son of Ferid and Crowley right?" Asura nodded. "Why are you doing his laundry?"

"Just to show my love for him." He said. "You see, Lest isn't convinced yet that I love him and I don't he likes me too, so I wish to do the best I can to show my love to him. He gave me other things to do."

"Sounds like he's taking advantage of you." Kiseki said.

"No he isn't." Asura said. "He's my friend, he wouldn't do that." Kiseki smiled and held Asura's face.

"You're so cute." He said. "I've always wanted you for my mate you know."

"I'm sorry Kiseki but I'm with Lest." Asura said, Kiseki jumped on him. "Woah!" He screamed and fell to the ground with Kiseki above him. "What are you doing?"

"Are you sure you don't want me?" He smirked and used his tongue to lick around Asura's face.

"Hey stop that." Asura said. "We're in public and also I'm not ready for that yet."

"The hell are you two doing on the road? Have you no decency?" A voice asked as Kiseki and Asura sat up to see Lest frowning at them. "A-Asura?"

"Lest." Asura tried getting up but Kiseki wrapped his arms around him. "Hey Kiseki stop it."

"I hope you don't mind Lest." He said. "Asura sweety and I were just making out, just like we always do."

"We never do that." Asura said.

"Asura sweetie?" Lest asked. "Whatever, Asura come here."

"No." Kiseki said. "I'm not done with him, he might be hour fiance but he's still my best friend and besides, I had him first."

"I don't even want him." Lest said.

"Really?" Kiseki smiled. "Then you won't mind me doing this." Kiseki pulled Asura and kissed him, Asura quickly pushed him a away cleaning his lips.

"Kiseki?" He called and turned to Lest. "Lest, I'm sorry Kiseki is just-"Lest didn't say a word, he just kept on walking and passed them. "Lest, Lest wait." Lest ignored him. "Kiseki why did you do that?"

"I don't know." Kiseki said.

"Lest wait." Asura quickly ran after him.

Kuu walked into the throne room and found the King staring outside the window. He walked over to his side. "What are you looking at?" He asked but the King didn't answer, he turned to look at him. He wasn't looking at him but was just staring off into space. "My love." Kuu tapped him.

"What?" The King turned to see him. "Oh hello Kuu."

"Are you alright?" Kuu asked. "You look sort of lost, anything you want to talk about?"

"It's nothing." The King smiled and took his hands. "Is there something you want?"

"Must I want something to come visit my beloved?" Kuu asked as he closed the gap between them and kissed him. It was short and brief, but still had so much passion in it. Kuu really was confused, he hadn't ever met a man who could share one heart between two people. They parted and looked at each other. Kuu reached out to him and caressed his face. "My love, I want you to know that I am always here for you and you can always talk to me if you wish to."

"I already know that." The king placed a kiss on his head. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Kuu said.

"And I love not walking into disturbing things like this." Kuu and the King turned to see that they no longer were alone, Fyn and Lest were also in the room with them. "With all respect your highness, I think proceeding to the bedroom would be much better and it would do good to my eyes." Lest said.

"It's not fair your highness." Fyn said. "Here you are making out with the man you love, who is also supposed to be undergoing punishment, while I'm here crying myself to sleep every night."

"At least you cry in the arms of Claude." Lest said.

"NO I DO NOT!" Fyn screamed.

"Fyn, I'm getting really tired of this." The King said. "I am not bringing Mikaela back yet, he has to learn how to tame the beast of the night. That damn thing is always lurking for a prey."

"You truly are right my lord." Lest said. "But I am here today to tell you, Mikaela has indeed learnt his lesson."

"He has?" The King asked.

"Yes indeed he has." Lest said. "Firstly, we point out the fact that he isn't sleeping with numerous earth boys, but only one. You already know of that."

"Wait? Just one?" Kuu asked. "That doesn't sound like Mika, I thought by now he'd have a big harem."

"We are just as surprised." Lest said. "But apparently, this Yuichiro is oddly able to satisfy his sexual desires. What haunts me the most is the fact that that human is only a teenager still living under the roof of his father's house. Outside he is like a normal teenager, living a normal life, but sadly, they all do not know that this teenager is getting an ass pump every blessed day."

"Urrgh..don't remind me." Fyn said.

"What if he is just enduring?" The King asked. "What if he comes home back and goes straight into his room with fifty boys?"

"Don't worry your highness." Fyn said. "I'll make sure to look after Mika-sama when he gets back, besides, we've almost come of that time when it is appropriate to have kids. Just imagine it your highness, your very own grand children."

"Oh that will be a glorious day." The King smiled. "Carrying my little baby boy in my arms, rocking him back and forth and- I'm still not bringing him home yet."

"If you bring him now, he'll knot me and we'll have kids fast." Fyn said. "I thought you'd love to carry tour grand kids? Oh please your highness, I want to be a carrier so bad."

"Why?" Lest asked. "That's disgusting, I mean how can a man enjoy having a large stomach that is going to be cut open to bring out a living thing. That is messed up."

"You haven't even entered heat yet." The King said. "This really isn't your talk."

"And I am glad I haven't yet." Lest said. "Anyway, as I was saying, Mika has changed and it is spooky. I mean really spooky like, really really spooky."

"How spooky?" The King asked.

"He smiles now." Lest said.

"Gasp!" The King exclaimed. "Mikaela never smiles, he smirks."

"He's doing a lot of smiling these days." Lest said. "He also." Lest held his throat as if trying to hold back from vomiting. "Helps people."

"You lie." The King said.

"It's true your highness." Fyn said. "Mika-sama now helps and cares for people, he cooks, cleans and does house work."

"House work?" The king and Kuu chorused.

"Yes." Fyn nodded. "It's dreadful, that human is turning him into his slave. He should do all the work not Mika-sama."

"No no no..Mika should cook, for his safety." Lest said. "I swear that boy's cooking can cause a war of the worlds."

"Mikaela sounds like he's become better." Kuu said as he looked at the King. "Maybe it is time we brought him back, I kind of miss him."

"HOLD IT!" Fyn yelled. "What do you mean you miss him? Mika-sama isn't coming back just to throw himself on top of you again."

"I don't mean it that way." Kuu said. "I just mean that I miss my future step son so much and I think it's time he returned and be with his kind once again."

"Oh."

"So what do you say dear?" Kuu held the Kings hands. "Please bring him back, I promise to act like a good carrier to him and make sure he doesn't misbehave. Besides I think he's learnt his lesson and also I believe that he might stick with Fyn now."

"Thats right." Fyn smiled. "Mika-sama has promised to finally knot me when he returns home. Please do it your highness, bring Mika-sama home."

"To add, the more he stays on that dreadful planet, the more he falls in love with that human." Lest said.

"Mika-sama won't fall in love with that human." Fyn yelled. "His heart beats for only me."

"Yes but still." Lest said. "You really can't tell me you didn't feel it."

"Feel what?" The King asked.

"Mikaela's heart." Lest said. "A part of it is beating for that human."

"Not a small part, a tiny part." Fyn said. "Yes I admit it, I did feel something in his heart for the human but it was just a speck, the rest of his heart belongs to me."

"True but that speck is still there." Lest said. "And the more they stay together, the more it increases, which is why we have to get him back here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not picking a ship here, if Mikayuu or Mikafyn canons I don't care."

"Ship?" Fyn asked

"Mikayuu?" The King asked.

"Mikafyn?" Kuu asked.

"While on my stay on that planet, I picked up something called anime and manga." Lest said. "I did some research and bounced into what they refer to as shipping. Now shipping is when you love or support two people paired up as a couple, now the Mikayuu and Mikafyn are ship names. You take the two characters you ship and combine their names to create one. I won't go into ship wars but it mainly occurs when a character is shipped with two other characters. For instance Mikaela, there's Yuichiro and Fyn, some ship Mikaela and Yuichiro and some ship Mikaela and Fyn. So I guess it's like this one person comes into a ship and becomes a cock block."

"Ooh like in this case Yuichiro." Fyn said.

"Yes but I somehow get the feeling that you might just be the cockblock in this story Fyn." Lest said.

"Say what? How am I a cock block? Mika-sama was mine first." Fyn said.

"Don't ask me, ask the writer of this story." Lest said.

"The writer? You know what? Enough with the ship whatever." Fyn said. "Let's go back to the matter here, bringing Mika-sama home. Although I for one feel nothing's going to happen, after all, love between humans and venue is forbidden."

"Since when?" The King asked.

"Huh? Since forever." Fyn said.

"I never remembered making that stupid law." The King said.

"Stupid?" Fyn frowned. "But your majesty venu must marry venu."

"That is messed up." The King smiled. "I for one believe that love has no boundaries and we're all free to love whoever we want."

"So am I allowed to marry a goat?" Lest asked.

"If you want to." The King said. "If my baby wants to fall for the human, I say go for it."

"That's not fair, I'm your step son." Fyn whined.

"You're an annoying step son I'll give you that." The King said. "Anyway, I have listened and I will give my thoughts tomorrow, let me sleep on it." He walked out of the room.

"Why do I feel like he won't agree to bring him home." Fyn asked.

"Don't worry." Kuu said. "I'll make sure he says yes, and I know you might not like me since I slept with your lover. I jus wanted to say that I'm sorry, I was stupid then and we can't deny how attractive Mikaela is. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having you as a step son." He smiled  and walked away.

"Wow he's...nice." Fyn said.

"He's always been nice." Lest said.

"Lest, Lest." Asura ran into the room.

"Asura!" Fyn called as Lest frowned and began walking away but Asura hugged him from behind.

"Lest please don't go." Asura begged. "I'm sorry, Kiseki is just a tease, he didn't really mean it. I belong to you."

"How cute." Fyn smiled.

"Why should I believe you?" Lest asked.

"Because I love you." Asura said.

"My heart." Fyn smiled.

"Ok fine." Lest said. "I forgive you."

"Yeah!" Asura held him tighter. "Thank you Lest."

"Let me go." Lest cried out.

"I promise you, I'm going to be the best mate ever." Asura said.

"I still haven't fallen for you." Lest said.

"Don't worry, I'll make you fall for me. You can bet on that." Asura said.

"Asura seems to really like you." Fyn said as he and Lest walked through the hallway. "He's really sweet and cute, you should give him a chance, he really likes you."

"I can never like him back." Lest said.

"Why?" Fyn asked. "I mean look at him, he is precious and so adorable and he'll make a lovely uke."

"I'm not interested in him, because I like someone else." Lest said.

"You do?" Fyn smiled. "Oh my Lest, I'm so happy for you but sad for Asura, do you think you can tell me who it is?"

Lest stopped walking. "You mean you haven't realized it yet?"

"Realized what?" Fyn asked, suddenly Lest pushed him to the wall and held him tight.

"It's you." Lest said.

"Me?"

"Yes you." Lest said. "I-I I've always loved you, I always have but yiy were only looking at Mikaela. Mikaela, Mikaela, always Mikaela. Oh Fyn, Fyn, I love you. Please let Mikarla be with the human so you can be with me, please Fyn, I love you, I always have and I always be. And I want you to be my first and always, I want to be the carrier of your child. Please Fyn, forget about Mikaela, look at me Fyn-sama, only me, just me. Please Fyn. I love you, I love you I love you."

"Lest?" Fyn blushed. He didn't know what to do, he just received a full heart felt confession  from someone he'd never think he could receive from. He was surprised, he didn't know what to say next, he didn't what to hurt his friend. "Lest I-"

"And that is what the people wanted to hear." Lest said.

"Huh?"

Lest pulled away from him. "Like hell I'd like you, you reek of sperm from Mikaela and Claude. I don't want a hoe for a mate."

"You bastard." Fyn yelled. "I'm no hoe,
at least I've been descent to be having sex with only Mika-sama but you know my situation and that's why I need Claude too. Don't judge me."

"Yeah yeah." Lest smirked. "I cannot believe you honestly fell for that one, as if I'd really love you, I'd much rather fall in love with a goat, an ugly goat to be precise."

"What is it with you and goats?" Fyn asked. "What the hell is a goat anyway?"

"They're these strange creatures on earth that I find quite fascinating." He yawned. "Anyway I'm going to bed, goodnight Fyn." He waved and continued walking. "Oh and Fyn." He stopped walking and looked at him again. "Sleep in your room this nigjy, I really don't understand your reason for sleeping in Claude's room if you aren't having sex with him."

Fyn blushed. "I get lonely a lot. Claude-sama's chest is like a big fluffy pillow and it's really comfortable."

"Damn Fyn, did you just hear yourself talk?" Lest asked. "His chest is a comfortable pillow, why on earth are you sleeping on his chest when you are not lovers, no the big question here is why is someone who claims to be sane sleeping naked? There are mosquitoes all around. Urgh, I will never understand you all. Now goodnight." He turned away again and left.

"Yeesh! That boy always act like he's in heat." Fyn said.

The King yawned as he fell to his bed. "I'm so tired." He said as he closed his eyes, suddenly he felt the bed shift. He opened his eyes and found Kuu on top of him. "Kuu?"

"Hi." Kuu smiled. The King noticed that he was tired.

"Kuu, I'm too tired." He said. "Don't seduce me please."

"I'm sure you of all people have self control." Kuu smirked as he began rocking his hips over the king's clothed body. He could already feel himself becoming hard. "I'm sure you can easily get me to stop."

"Not when you're doing that." He said.
"I guess I'm just too irresistible." Kuu said. "I'm sure Mikaela felt the same way."

"What does Mikaela have to do with-" The King was sileneced when Kuu kissed him. "You devil." He said when they parted as Kuu giggled. He easily flipped him over and had his way with him that night.

"Ok people we are living." The King said.

"Ferid, why are we going?" Crowley asked

"Because the King is going." Ferid said.

"Why am I going?" Claude asked.

"Because Fyn wants you to come." Ferid said.

"No I don't." Fyn said.

"Why are you going?" Lest asked.

"Because I go where you go, Lest." Asura said.

"Ok people we're off." The King said. "Let's go bring back, our prince, my son." They we're covered in black smoke as they disappeared.

"Mika." Yuu called. Mika slowly opened his eyes and found Yuu looking at him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Yuu-chan? What's wrong?" He asked. "Why aren't you asleep."

"I just woke up." He said. "I had a nightmare."

"A nightmare?"

"Yes." He nodded. "I had a dream of you leaving me and returning home. I don't want you to leave me Mika."

"Yuu-chan. You know I have to go back sometime."

"Yes I do but I don't think I can manage if you left me Mika." Yuu said. "You see, I think I'm in lo-" Mika kissed him before he completed what he was saying.

"I'm here Yuu-chan." He said as he pulled him into his arms.  "So go to sleep ok."

"Yes but Mika, I have to tell you that-" Mika silenced him again with another kiss, he didn't want to hear it because he already knew what it was.

Please Yuu-chan, don't love me. I can't give you anything except pain and heart ache. I don't deserve someone like you. You deserve so much better, so please don't fall in love with me.

Back to Puppy love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 20
Yuuichirou village got attack by an unknown army and was set on fire. His group of friend managed to escape safely. They tried to find a new place to...
66.9K 1.7K 33
A kingdom overthrown by a greedy kings brother and hid away the royal family away deep in the dungeon. Once Yuu's friends get caught by some guards w...
15K 379 43
Ryuuzaki Amano. The popular star athlete in the Senior Class, comes from a well off wealthy family. All the girls dream to be his....All the guys wan...
570K 27.2K 65
Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi billionaire and one of the most loved an...