A New Student (Yami Yugi X Re...

By crystal_lights78

Mean people, crap loads of work, and nagging teachers are all that surrounded you but nope! You pushed that s... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Q&A!
Answers to your Questions!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 32

4.8K 141 260
By crystal_lights78

You sat in first period, geometry. You looked at the clock in the room and saw that there were exactly three minutes left until the bell rang, the start of a new day.

The start of a new crap day at school.

You frowned, you wish you sat next to Yami during this period, that would be awesome and you would be much more happier. He totally kicked both you and (b/n)'s asses yesterday in the duel, which you knew would already happen.

It's funny, barely any girls tried to get at Yami anymore, seeing that you two are holding hands and sneaking a kiss in the hallway before class. Good. Those stupid bitches need to back off and seriously get a life.

If there was such thing as a pollution of mass stuck-ups and preps in a horrible environment, this school would be the definition for that.

"Hey so Stephanie, did Collin ask you out for the mid-school dance coming up?!"

"I'm like totally going!"

"I don't think my dress is short enough though! I'm really trying to impress this guy I like.."

"This dance is going to make Saturday awesome!"

Oh yeah! The mid-school dance!   you thought as you heard the irritating voices of the girls around you that made you wanna bleach your earholes out. You never go to school dances since you never give a damn about the stupid and pointless events that the student government always seems to pull out of their ass. But...this dance in particular apparently caught your attention since the first person that came to your mind was Yami. You played with your fingers nervously, wondering if Yami will ask you to the dance.

I will only go if he would like to go...I'd love to go if I will be right beside him!

-RING-

At the sound of the bell, everyone shuffled into their desks. You looked behind you to steal a glance of Yami, but caught him already staring at you. He smirked. You stuck your tongue out playfully then turned around. Mr. Shalz was scribbling on a sheet of paper before setting it down on his desk. "Good morning everyone! What a lovely Tuesday this is isn't it?" He announced with a genuine smile on his middle-aged face. You hated that smile of his, it always seemed to hide something torturous like the surprise of a pop quiz, which happened a lot. Which was why you didn't trust him, or anyone at this school to be exact...except for Yami and (b/n) of course.

A ripple of groans came from the students at the mention of another school day. You kept your mouth shut, growing impatient to just get out of here and hang with your boyfriend and bff.

"I'm glad today is Tuesday!" shouted some girl from behind you. "Because that means four more days till the biggest school dance that they have in the middle of the school year!"

You heard some people agree with her. You turned your body back to pretend to get something from your backpack as you snuck a glance at Yami. The mention of the mid-school just left him staring at the ceiling peculiarly. You turned back around to face the front, hoping that maybe...just maybe...that he's considering the thought of asking you...

"That's right Chloe! But that's not what makes this Tuesday lovely!" He gestured to the paper on his desk that he was scribbling on before his agonizing announcement, "What makes today lovely is our new seating chart!"

You inhaled sharply. Freaking cupcake kuribohs, please no. 99% of the people in here are not worth sitting by, hopefully I can sit by my beautiful man who stands at the only 1%...

You reluctantly got up and shouldered past the other students as they all huddled together to look at the seating chart. You had to bite your tongue because the sight of the seating chart almost made you fangirl! Yami sat right next to you on your left! Your wish came true! THIS. IS. AWESOME.

But a pin drop of an empty feeling drowned you as you looked to see who was seated on your right.

Bakura.

You searched around the room and saw that it wasn't Bakura who was taking over for today, but yami Bakura instead.

Great.

"HEY! MOVE!"

Some dip shit tried to shove you, but your Pharaoh in dazzling sexiness butted in and stood right in front of your attacker, leaving him guilty for what he had just tried to do to you. "No one talks or treats my girlfriend like that, got it?" Yami's voice had no expression, yet you could detect the obvious anger-boyfriend protecting tone to it. Wow...he really is the protective type...I like it.  

"Y-yeah...sure man...," the other kid skirted away to his new seat.

"Alright alright, enough bickering, just get to your seats!" Mr. Shalz ushered.

"Yami," you whispered, his expression softening at the sweet sound of your voice, "thank you, but you didn't have to do that, ya know."

"Well, I think it was necessary, my dear." He whispered back. "No one should treat anyone like that, especially to someone who has saved the world."

You blinked. He's right, if only they knew...

"What a coincidence, the three of us sitting in a row together," Bakura said as the three of you sat down and took out your assignments for the day. Remembering that you were going to give this British-accented teen a second chance, you glanced up at the white-haired boy's brown eyes and replied, "Haha, yeah."

Yami didn't seem to catch on with the friendliness though as he sneered, "Why don't you let your counter-part take over? There's no reason for you  to be here and because of you being here, your host, Ryou, isn't learning anything!" Yami tried his best to keep his voice down, but he couldn't help welcome some other student's attention as they turned their heads.

"There's no reason for you to be here either, Pha- Yami." He spat your boyfriend's name.

Oh gosh, I have a feeling these guys will never learn to get along.

You looked forward and saw Mr. Shalz eyeing the three of you from his desk with anything other than a happy face.

"I'm here so I can be closer to the most gorgeous woman on the planet-"

"YUGI, (Y/N), AND BAKURA!" Mr. Shalz shouted. "ENOUGH CHATTER! WORK ON THE TASK THAT I HAVE WRITTEN ON THE BOARD! DO I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW  SEATING CHART?!"

"Damn, someone's on their man period," you mumbled. Bakura and Yami chuckled.

"What was that, Miss (l/n)?"

Crapsicles.

There was no point in lying, just in case he actually did  hear what you said, but wanted you to repeat it to the class for your own humiliation. You looked down to avoid the eyes of everyone staring into your soul. "I said you're on your man period," you spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

The whole class exploded in laughter and you couldn't help but laugh at what you said as well. Mr. Shalz shook his head...disappointedly?

"(y/n), coming from an A student, I assumed you would already pay close attention in biology as you usually do in this class, especially  if you have already been taught in science about the male anatomy and how it works."

"Oh come on Mr. Shalz!" Some well-known jock from the class exclaimed. "I'm sure Yugi is the one who takes time out of his day to already demonstrate  that lesson personally  to his looser girlfriend!"

Again, another uproar of laughter. But this time, you didn't join in. Neither did Yami or Bakura. At that moment, Bakura picked up his pencil and began working on the task that was written on the board while Yami clenched his hands into tight fists, ready to pound the douche who said that.

"That's a detention, Connor," said Mr. Shalz to the teen who blurted out that crap. Mr. Shalz scribbled on a detention slip. But not just one.

Four of them.

"Yugi, (y/n), Bakura, congratulations! You all earn a detention for tomorrow after school as well!" He said with a fake cheery tone that made you want to gag.

I bet Yami is dying to throw those strong fists of his at the teacher's face.

Mr. Shalz handed the three of you your detention slips. "Let this be a lesson for the thee of you to never talk while you should be working. And also, (y/n)," he looked at you with a serious expression, "let this also be a lesson for you to watch your mouth."

You nodded, "Sorry Mr. Shalz."

You could've sworn you saw the teacher's eyes flood with a disappointment towards you for a second, but he turned away to give the brat, Connor, his detention slip and have his own talk with him.

Great. Now you had detention. This is just going to look absolutely perfect  on your record and sound just lovely  to your parents. You scratched that last part, your parents never got home till later in the day, as usual, and detention only lasted for an hour after school, so I guess you were good there.

Other than that, you felt as if the whole thing was your fault.

---(Time skip to the middle part of the class)--- 

A few minutes passed by and Mr. Shalz was now lecturing to the class about the math lesson. The detention you received made it extra hard for you to concentrate since your thoughts kept wrapping themselves around the fact that you, Yami, and Bakura all had detention.

Ugh, you couldn't wait till the end of class to discuss this with Yami, so, you ripped off a piece of paper and made a note to him:

"I'm sorry, I feel like this whole thing is my fault."

Making sure the babbling teacher wasn't looking, you passed the note to Yami. He was laid back in his seat with his thumbs in the pockets of his black skinny jeans. Today he wore a skin tight grey t-shirt and of course his millennium puzzle. Everyone scribbled on their papers as they were taking notes from the teacher's words, but not Yami!

Typical bad boy.

Yami's violet eyes swept down at the note and read it. Still laid back, he wrote on the back of the piece of paper and placed it on your desk:

"No, no. It was the three of us, so don't just think it's you, okay sweetheart? Don't worry about a thing, everything will be alright <3 xx"

Aww. You smiled. You looked at him and caught him already staring at you. You blew a kiss at him and he pretended to catch it and place it on his cheek and winked.

You blushed, his winks always get you.

"So, as you can see," spoke Mr. Shalz as you tuned back in to what he was saying, "when you solve the equation and graph it, the line will go straight up."

"LIKE MAH D!"

Everyone laughed at the kid who blurted that out, but then Mr. Shalz gave him an automatic detention as well.

Surprised? Nah.

"Golly gee," Mr. Shalz shook his head and put his hands to his hips, "and I thought this was going to be a lovely  Tuesday."

_________________________

You gathered up your stuff when the bell rang. As soon as you stood up, you almost fell back down when Yami embraced you in a surprising- yet comforting hug. You were stunned for a bit, but hugged back with ease.

"I was serious (y/n), you have nothing to worry about. It's not just your fault, okay? Everything will be alright."

Gosh he is too cute. He's so caring!

"Thanks Yami, you're the best!"

You two held hands and walked out of the room to your lockers. You and Yami both grabbed your biology text books for the next class...oh boy! (sarcasm)

You and Yami faced each other after you both shut your lockers. He smirked, knowing what you were thinking.

"Looks like our next class is the class where I will be learning about the male anatomy! But don't worry, I'll make sure to pay extra attention just to show Mr. Shalz how knowledgeable I already am!" The amount of sarcasm to your voice made you want to throw up into a bucket. Yami couldn't stop laughing though, so that was a plus.

The sound of his boisterous laugh made you smile brightly, you were glad that a great man like Yami appreciated your sense of humor as much as (b/n) did.

"Oh (y/n), you always brighten my day," Yami smiled that cheeky smile.

"YO HOMIES!"

You turned around and saw (b/n) skipping- yes, skipping- over to you and Yami.

"Hey (b/n)!" you both said at the same time.

"My gosh," (b/n) rolled her eyes, "now you guys are saying everything in synch. What's next? You guys gonna wear the same clothes?!" She joked.

You laughed, "Oh (b/n), you're my  twin! Not Yami!"

Yami looked up questionably before saying, "Hmm...you know...I'm sure it would be interesting to see me in female clothes, but," he closed his eyes as if picturing the scenario in his mind, "not as interesting as seeing (y/n) in black skinny jeans like mine..."

You playfully shoved him. "Pervert! This is why I don't wear skinny jeans, you Egyptian scrub!"

"Hmm, you're right," he shrugged. "It would be too much of a distraction," he laughed.

"You guys act like you're married or something," (b/n) laughed. "Anyways, how was geometry?"

"Just...lovely," you replied. "Yami and I both got detentions for tomorrow after school."

(b/n)'s eyes grew wide. She knew how much of a good student you were and to see this happen to you shocked her to the core. "For what?"

You cleared your throat, "Well, basically, Yami and Bakura started arguing with each other and then-"

"BAKURA?!?! GRRR..." (b/n) interrupted. "I STILL DON'T AND WILL NEVER TRUST THAT SEXY MANIAC!"

Yami sighed, "We can never be too careful, I agree."

"And then," you continued, "I said to Mr. Shalz, well, I mumbled  under my breath, that he was on his man period." You scratched the back of your head, "So...yeah..."

(b/n) erupted into complete laughter, almost crying. "You said that?! To Mr. Shalz?! Good job (y/n), I'm proud of you!" She patted your back.

You rolled your eyes, "Gee thanks, my award was a detention."

"Well, yeah," (b/n) said after calming down, "that part sucks."

"Tell me about it," Yami agreed.

"But hey! I got great news!" (b/n) said with a cheery tone. "Yugi, little Yugi, texted me that you and I should come over to Yami and Yugi's house after school today to hangout!"

"I don't see why not," you said excitedly, "my parents don't get home till later in the day as usual! I'm in!"

"Sounds awesome!" Yami implied. "But wait (b/n)...you  have been texting Yugi?!"

You and Yami both eyed her suspiciously.

Her face instantly blushed to a crimson red, "Uh...um...y-yeah? So?"

You and Yami glanced at each other and then back at (b/n). "Aww come on (b/n)! You like him, don't you!?" you teased.

(b/n) looked down, "C-can you keep it a secret? I don't want to tell him just yet-"

"AWW!"

"(y/n) shut up!" (b/n) rolled her eyes.

The sound of the warning bell broke your guy's laughter, and you all headed to class.

_____________________

So...what you guys think will happen when they all hang out at Yami's after school? ^_^

(Hint: some lovely  things will happen) ;)

~Crystal

(p.s. I said the word "lovely" a lot in this chapter, didn't know if ya noticed) ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 202 35
Y/n was a girl that lived in the sand village she used to live in hidden leaf but since the 9 tailed attacked the 4th hokage brought Y/n to the sand...
11.6K 244 7
(Y/N) has an arranged marriage with the first prince of Clarines. Will they fall in love with each other? Read to find out. The story started: 21.06...
36K 693 11
A story of a half normie and half warewolf ghoul, who believes she hasn't fit in her whole life. Maybe it's the normie in her, or the monster. No mat...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...