The Arranged Marriage (Camero...

By writersarah_

Heyyy!! I'm Ariel Sanchez! I'm 18 and I live in California! My parents own there own business and we're rich... More

DISCLAIMER
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- The Wedding
A/N
Sorry/Important Message
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
OMG
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
4k
Chapter 20
THANKS SO MUCH
Chapter 21
Question/OMG
Chapter 22
Sorry
Chapter 23
Guys!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilouge
Sequel
HAPPY THANKGIVING
Question// Please Read
100k
summer nights!
OMG cameron's nudes!

Chapter 9

5.9K 99 9
By writersarah_

Ariel's POV
I woke up feeling kinda sick. I ran to the bathroom and puked into the toilet. I feel my hair being raised up. "You okay?" Cameron asked concerned. "C-c-ameron.... What if I'm p-p-regnant?.." I said shaky. "Then we'll stay positive and have a child" he said reassuringly. I smile and pull out a pregnancy test I got from a dirty Santa game we played around of course Christmas. I told Cameron to wait outside and to let me take the test. I peed and set it up on the sink. "Cameron you can come in" I said washing my hands. He came in and looked at the test. "I'm going to be dad" he said smiling. "Really?!" I squealed. He grabbed my face and kissed me with passion. "I'm going to be a mom" I said wiping happy tears off my face. "I love you Ariel" he said. "I love you Cameron" I said smiling. "We're getting married in like two days. Should we wait until after the wedding to tell our families?" I asked. "I think that's a great idea" he said. He got down on one knee and started talking to the baby. "Hi little baby Dallas! I'm you're daddy and I love you and you're mommy a lot" he said kissing my tummy. I giggled. So tomorrow, which is a Friday night, is the rehearsal and the wedding is on Saturday. So we have a lot of planning to do!
Short chapter but there's chappy 9! Hope you liked!-Sarah❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1K 18
Cameron Dallas imagines :) Please feel free to leave feedback in the comments. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
4.6K 21 35
Audrey Johnson, she had everything she ever wanted. Her best friend Cameron, California..everything. Till they met Audrey's friend Maddie. Everything...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
5.3K 50 10
-DISCONTINUE- I'm Tessa Marie Dallas, that's right Cameron's younger sister. Never heard of me? Well no one has, but that's Cameron for you. I went f...