The Hybrid's Humanity (A Klau...

By JEWollstonecraft

For the past 1,000 and some years, Klaus can only remember the loneliness that comes with being a hybrid. Eli... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice
Chapter 25
Notice

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!

3.6K 41 1
By JEWollstonecraft

Ok so lately I've received messages to update. Im trying to update asap. I really am. For several weeks now I've almost completed the chapter but for several reasons i have not been able to. I know how I want this chapter to go, i know the end result of this chapter, but what im unsure about is the beginning. And i hate posting something if it's not up to par with my own standards. I wont put up something that doesn't seem believable, much less if there are holes in the plot entirely. So please, be patient. I know it's not easy to wait especially on a cliff hanger and espcially after this long, but i have to ask this of you. And i refuse to put up some subpar writing up here for you all to read because not only I will detest from the bottom of my heart but none of you would enjoy this chapter. And this chapter is IMPORTANT. Trust me. So please remember that i do have other things to do. Between highschool, studying for my college classes, and getting everything organized for college in the fall im very busy. I squeeze in a lot of time writing my stories, but that time is minimal at best.
I really appreciate everyone's understanding. I'll try and put up the chapter as soon as I can.

Love and Gratitude,
J.E. Wollstonecraft

P.S. Check out JasmineCox1234 page and read her Klaus Mikaelson FanFic ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 571 19
What if there was a creature stronger than Klaus Mikaelson? What if she just happened to be best friends with him? Well that's me. I'm Juliet, sister...
38.6K 1.2K 34
After a long lovely Honeymoon break, the two couples has finally come back. The search for Holdes wasn't a success along with moving to New Orleans...
641K 17.4K 47
Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction Love is a vampire greatest weakness, he'd say. But she, as young as she was, brought him to his knees. Klaus had been aliv...
439K 10K 21
"Redamancy: love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you." In which Amber returns to her home, New Orleans, after almost 100 years o...