Creepypasta X Reader Welcome...

By Eclair-san333

BEWARE YE WHO ENTERS 'ERE.... Just kidding :) You went to have a stroll in the woods. Exactly what could go w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

April Fool's Special

379 15 8
By Eclair-san333

I'm sorry if there was a delay or if there was incomplete work, wattpad deleted my story and I've to rewrite it. Again. Sorry, I was s'pose to update this yesterday since its April fool in my timezone yesterday. But, no matter. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.😀

Since you are a little occupied at the moment, we'll just go back to the Slender's mansion where everyone is oblivious. And, I'll probably be using someone else's or a third person pov

Dr Smiley's pov

Screams of pain.

The steady drip drop of blood splattering down to the floor.

I was 'helping' a patient when Glitchy Red suddenly burst through my surgery's door.

Covered in ketchup.

He fell on me after losing his balance, making me stab him in the shoulder.

"A-ahh! It h-h-hurts!" Glitchy screamed. Just then, Silver also came sailing into my room, falling onto my victim, thereby knocking him out.

Feeling rather pissed off by then, I dragged the both of them up by their ears just to smack right into a pie full of cream after exiting my surgery.

"Oh shit!"

I heard someone that sounded suspiciously like Kagekao shouted, before hearing the heavy pounding of their footsteps running away.

Sighing, I pulled out a handkerchief and wiped my face clean, or as clean as it can possibly get, before heading up the steps to the living room.

My operation room was in the basement, you see. This was all because Slender said that my victims' screams were ruining his books, and decided to move me to a more soundproof location.

After all, its, and I'm quoting now,
"His house, His rules"

Walking into the living room, I was greeted by a horrific sight. So terrible that it actually did want to make my eyes bleed.  

L.J's dead children victims zombies... thingies were surrounding Glitchy's and Silver's pokemons.

They were using water guns to spray water at them while L.J watched from a distance, laughing away like there was no tomorrow.

As I let my eyes wander, I saw D.L and Jeff, locked up in a passionate embrace, having a make-out session in the corner of the room, moaning and...actually, I'd rather not know what they are doing.

Then, I spotted Ben, who, for no apparent reason was wearing nothing but a duckie underpant, walking around telling everyone he came across that they've met with a terrible fate.

Shuddering, I saw Hoodie, Masky, Toby and E.J having a food fight with kidneys, cheesecakes and waffles.

Suddenly, Splendor joined in this chaos due some reason about those four tying him up and stuffing his mouth with their favourite food.

Of course, he was also screeching about how he almost vomited when he tasted the kidneys. This probably explains why his attacks seems to be mainly aimed at E.J.

Jason was pitting his toys against Puppeteer's puppets and they were now watching their toys and puppets beat each other up, shouting profanities and battle cries at the other.

The pianist was sitting at his piano playing a sad, melancholy song. A groups of poor humans, who had somehow mysteriously found their way to the mansion, fawned over him, completely oblivious to the fact that by listening to his music, they were practically signing their lives away.

Bloody Painter, on the other hand, was killing the humans surrounding The Pianist and using their blood to paint...something.

Any of you readers want to guess what an intoxicated painter is painting?

No? Then let's continue on.

Jane and Trendor was hugging each other on the sofa, thankfully not making out, but still doing something disgustingly pathetic.

Both of them were crying and wailing.

Jane's was about her family being dead thanks to a psychotic murderer called Jeff the bas-... not gonna finish that sentence .

Trendor was crying about his... clothes?

Apparently, Slender once got so fed up with him 're-organizing' his wardrobe that he burned up all up.

For better measure, Slender also mixed all of Trendor's white clothes with pink and black, so now all his clothes had splotched of black and pink.

At the other end of the room, I spied Clockwork and Nina beating Offender up as he tried to kiss Sally.

Of course, he also took this chance to touch Clockwork and Nina at their erm... lets just say that he's trying to touch them where he's not supposed to.

Sonic exe and Tails doll were having a race on who's the fastest, evident by the random flashes of blue and orange streaking around the mansion.

Suddenly, Sonic tripped over the nearly invisible thread tied around the bottom steps of the stairs by someone, and fell down, landing flat on his back.

Why? Apparently, he was running backwards and teasing Tails doll about being a slowpoke.

Tails doll was enraged and sped up. Thanks to that, though he saw Sonic exe fell down, he could not stop himself and tripped over Sonic exe, therefore successfully headbutting him.

Unfortunately, their heads were not the only thing that collided.

Tails doll had somehow managed to fall directly onto Sonic exe so accurately, that their lips also locked with each other.

Both struggled to free themselves from the other and thrashed about, to no avail.

All their thrashing did was to only entangle their limbs even more, making it even harder to get out of the embrace, and as it turns out, kiss.

Just then, a, or more specifically, two moans coming from my hands reminded me that I was still holding Glitchy and Silver by their ears.

Wanting to quickly return to the sanctuary of my operation room, I sent those two flying to the couch where Jane and Trendor were still bawling their eyes out, knocking all four unconscious.

After, taking a few very clear  pictures of each and every scenarios for blackmail purposes, I decided to head to Slender's office.

Upon reaching his office, I burst through the door, only to see him fighting with Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy.

Chica was sitting on Slender's chair, clapping her hands and eating slices of pizzas, cheering them on.

Suddenly, I felt that something was amiss, out of place somehow. I could feel a presence approaching me from behind and without any warning at all, I swung my arm back.

My arm colliding with something cool and hard.

Without missing a beat, I knocked my assailant's feet from under him, while pinning his arms behind his back.

How did I know that the assailant was a him?

Well, on my little trip to Slender's office, I finally realized that today was April's fool and suddenly remembered that Kagekao was the King of this day, as well as the master prankster.

Remembering this morning's incident and my intuition, I connected all the dots and summarized that he will be coming for me next.

Thus, I kept my guard up, ready to strike at any given moment.

"If you love wine so much," I huffed into his ear, the effort of holding him down making me breathless, "how about you drink it all then? Every. Single. Drop!"

With that, I forced the wine bottle into his mouth, forcing him to drink every drop of his particularly potent wine, leaving none behind.

I released him then.

Kagekao turned around a few time, before slamming his head against the wall. 

Then, like Ben, he stripped down to his undies, and after proclaiming his undying love to the world, shouted "I'M THE KING OF THE PLANET!"

The fool then jumped out of the window of Slender's study, dropping straight into a pool of ice cold swimming pool, drowning himself.

Or getting hypothermia of he did survive.

The temperature was below 15 degree celsius.

Thankfully though, I had managed to take a video of the entire thing. Even Slender's fight with the animatronics.

Chuckling ominously to myself, I realized that the entire mansion was now deathly quiet.

I concluded that all the pastas had succumbed to the wine and were now sleeping it off.

Descending the steps to my operation room, I tied my now conscious victim up and started torturing him again, his screams of agony music to my ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.2K 32
What happens when a 23 year old girl decides to take photos of a forest with many, and i mean MANY signs that say no entry, all by herself? Wel...
23.4K 969 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
1.9K 9 22
So I just thought I'd make this as if you readers were in it ^^ and if you don't mind I'm gonna put my PC in with Josh but if you'd like I can make a...
33.7K 1.1K 17
You were just a girl in a village doing alright, then suddenly you became a princess overnight. No just kidding, this is my attempt of one of those "...