My Life As An Escort (The Beg...

By VICMAD

Copyright © 2013 by VICMAD -All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or us... More

How To Be A Successful Escort
Chapter One - It Began...
Chapter Two- The Transformation
Chapter Three - Busy Days Ahead
Chapter Four - The Perfect Dress
Chapter Five- Lilly
Chapter Six -First Night
Chapter Seven- 5 Selections
Chapter Eight- Miss. Amberly
Chapter Nine- The Dungeon
Chapter Eleven- Decisions Decisions Decisions
Chapter Twelve - My First Time
Chapter Thirteen- The After Effect
Chapter Fourteen- Death Among Us
Chapter Fifteen- Changes
Chapter Sixteen- Evan McCain
Chapter Seventeen- Homework
Chapter Eighteen- WELCOME TO MY DUNGEON
Chapter Nineteen- Dreaming and Recovery
Chapter Twenty- Paul's Recourse
Chapter Twenty-One - Meet Suga
Chapter Twenty-Two - Wild Night Aftermath
Chapter Twenty-Three - New Information
Chapter Twenty-Four - I Can Do This
Chapter Twenty-Five - Benjamin's Grief
Chapter Twenty-Six - Haunting From The Past
Chapter Twenty-Seven -Memory Lane
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Help Is On The Way
Chapter Twenty- Nine - Family Matters
Chapter Thirty- Who Did It?
Chapter Thirty-One Evan's Preparation
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Date
Chapter Thirty-Three Trying to Move On (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Three- Trying To Move On (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty-Four- Questions
Chapter Thirty- Five - I Want You Back
Chapter Thirty-Six - General Ty Me Up
Chapter Thirty- Seven- Engagements and Reflections
Chapter Thirty-Eight Two Days of Pleasure (Part One)
Chapter Thirty-Eight Two Days of Pleasure (Part Two)
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter Forty-The Yaz Life
Chapter Forty-One Judgements
Chapter Forty-Two - Ghosts Confessions Oh My
Chapter Forty-Three Mistress Of Chateaux Dijon
Chapter Forty-Four- Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler
Chapter Forty-Five- Emotions Taking Over
Chapter Forty-Six- Grief and Revenge
Chapter Forty-Seven - Second Chances
Chapter Forty-Eight Beginning Of The End (Part One)
Chapter Forty-Nine Beginning Of The End (Part Two)
Author's Note
My Life As An Escort (New Beginnings) Book 2 Chapter One
Preview of 7 Pleasures in Wonderland

Chapter Ten- Release the Fear

31.2K 1.1K 97
By VICMAD

---------------------------------------------

I calmly walked out the bathroom and headed to the grand ballroom. There were a few people still mingling but most had trickled out.

The only familiar face I saw was Marci. I walked over to her and she saw me and waved. She was talking to a very handsome man.

"Cadence, I heard you were the belle of the ball," she whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, but I really should be getting home."

"Nonsense come and meet my husband. "Frank, this Cadence, Cadence this is my husband Franklin Ashford."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Cadence." He said wrapping his arm around his wife's waist. He didn't seem like a man that would be in a place like this.

"Nice too meet you too."

"Ah, you're just in time to meet my brother and his best friend," Frank said.

"I turned around and my eyes completely bulged out of my head. The man I called Brent was walking up to us along with the black haired man I called Donovan.

"Garrett this is Cadence," Frank said smiling," and his best friend Jacob Moore.

My Brent and Donovan was a Garrett and a Jacob. Their names suited them perfectly. Did I just say my Brent and Donovan? I really couldn't see them in the dark, but now they were perfect specimens. Did all Ms. Lilly's men have to be drop dead gorgeous? Why did she have to make things so difficult?

He reached out his hand. My hand started to shake but I knew I had to be calm. I raised my hand, he took it and kissed it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Cadence. You look like a perfect angel." He winked and I pulled back from his touch. Oh his touch had me with goosebumps.

Garrett had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. His eyes had something wicked going through them. He hovered over me, dominating my space. He was wearing a designer tuxedo and his shoes were shiny. I closed my eyes reminiscing about the way he took control of Natalie's body.

"The pleasure is mine, Mr. Ashford." We stood there staring at one another. I could feel and almost see the things, we wanted to do to me. My heart started to race, because if I stood there any longer, I just might take him up on his offer.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" I heard Jacob ask behind putting his arm around Garrett's neck.

I laughed at the playful banter between the two of them.

"Helloooo, beautiful. I don't think we have met? I'm Jacob Moore, it is a pleasure to met you," he said holding out his hand.

"This is Cadence," Garrett said to his friend, rolling his eyes.

I shook his hand and smiled. Jacob had dark brown hair, crystal clear blue eyes that were focused directly on me. He was also dressed in an expensive tuxedo. I licked my lips imagining what he would whisper in my ear. They stood back and watched me. I could feel a flame rising in my body and to have both of them would ignite that passion. I knew I had to walk away.

"I better get going, it was nice to meet you all and Marci I will see you later."

I gave Marci a hug, said my goodbyes and walked away. I could feel two set of eyes on me. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was after three am. Before I made it to the door I heard Ms. Lilly call my name. I turned around and saw her coming down the staircase. Her makeup was fresh and she was wearing a different black dress.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, it's after three am and I was going to go home."

"Sweetheart it doesn't work like that. Either I tell you when to leave or the client. And since you have not had a client tonight and I haven't release you, you are officially still working."

I gulped. There was a slight change in her eyes as she said the words. She was now standing in front of me.

"There is one more thing I need from you before you leave."

"I'm not sure what you need me to do Ms. Lilly?"

"I need you to release the fear. You will never be able to enjoy without losing the one thing that is stopping you. I had you watched all night, if it wasn't by me then my house staff. You have to let go of your inhibitions."

"How can I do that? I'm only twenty-one years old. I've never been taught to do any of this. I might be a failure and I can't be a failure again." I could feel tears running down my cheek. My parents left me to raise two teenage girls, no money and no home and here I was hustling trying to provide a better life for me and my siblings without a degree. I didn't just want to be another single girl with nothing going for her.

"Well that's why you have me. Come. Tonight I will show you a sample of what can be achieved once you let go of your inhibitions and let your body do what it was made to do."

She reached for my hand, I took her hand and she led me up the stairs. Somehow I wasn't as terrified as I thought. She definitely had the touch and my fears were slowly dissipating.

She took me in a room and the lights were dim and candles were lit all around. Evan walked in with black loose fitting pajama pants on, no shirt and no shoes.

"I thought I was going to choose?" I whispered looking at Evan's muscular chest and six pack abs. His golden skin glistened in the candle lit room. His muscles were insinuated from the glow that glazed upon the candles. He looked absolutely delicious. I could feel my heart racing. I wanted to run but my feet weren't moving.

"This is different, Cadence. He is going to show you how your body will react to different stimulations. He will not take your virginity. He will only give you pleasure. You go as far as your body and mind will take you."

I saw her looking at Evan as in warning of not to pressure me into anything and to drive what she said home. He bowed his head to her.

"Once you two are finished, Cadence you are welcome to leave. Ben will be waiting for your call. Good Night." Then she was gone.

I could feel my nerves shaking. What was he going to do to me? If he wasn't going to actually penetrate me, what were we going to do?

"Sit," he said as I looked at him in the mirror. His voice was deep and sensual.

I slowly walked back and sat on the bed. He lowered himself down on his knees and lifted my leg. His hands slowly moved under my gown and unbuckled my shoes. He eased the shoe off and slowly kissed up my leg. I watched him as his head slowly disappeared under my dress and up to my knee and then he came back from under and undid the other shoe repeating the process again. I didn't realize it was such a turn on for me for him to kiss up my leg. He slowly removed my garter and stocking and stood up.

"Stand up," he said in a choked voice. I stood up and he walked behind me and slowly unzipped my dress as he watched me through the mirror. His amber eyes started to change right before my eyes from amber to almost black. I watched him back in the mirror and as before his eyes captured me. The dress slowly fell to the floor as he admired me through the glass.

"So perfect. So beautiful," he said. I smiled a little as my nerves began to flare up again. I stood before him in a black strapless bra with matching black v-string panties. He hoovered over me by over five inches and I could feel his erection on my back. He reached for my arms and spread them in the air, while slowly stroking my arms. Light sensations followed through his fingertips sending a delightful chill through my entire body. He placed small kisses along my neck on to my shoulder until he kissed me on the lips. The kiss was warm and his lips were so soft.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now," he whispered against my lips.

The sensations with his breath upon my lips had me wanting to touch him. My hand shook as I wanted to touch him. He looked down at my trembling hand.

"Don't be afraid Cadence. I won't hurt you." He latched on to my hand and guided it up to his lips and kissed it. He kissed the tips of my fingers. Rubbing my hand up and down his lips, I slide my finger in his mouth. He lightly sucked on it and to watch him turned me on. He ran my finger down his chest until I got to the top of his pants.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now?" He turned me back to the mirror.

I licked my lips. We stared at each other again. He stepped back behind me and grabbed my right hand. He glided it from my neck to my breast. My nipples were hard.

"Feel how hard your nipples are. You can't tell me you are not into this. Have you ever touched yourself like this?" He asked, slowly using my hands to touch myself.

"No," I replied breathless as he had my hand massaging my nipples. A light moan escaped my lips. He grabbed the other hand and repeated. Both of my nipples were hard as he had me slowly rub them between my fingers. I moaned. The stimulation from just the nipple play was erotic. I could feel my body wanting to move against him. I closed my eyes and continued to rub them as he let my hands go. I rubbed them in unison as my mouth opened slightly.

"That's it Cadence, don't fight it." His words had me opening my eyes. He was now standing in front of me as his mouth kissed my nipples through my bra. He placed butterfly kisses along the top of my bra. Before long my bra was gone and he was sucking on one of my breast as he fondled the other. I ran my fingers through his hair and rubbed the side of his cheek. I arched my back giving him more. I liked the way he touched me. He made me feel desirable. He moved on to the other as he sucked, licked and blew cool air on the wet nipple. I felt a tingle running from my nipple to my femininity.

He moved my hands back and guided them down the front of my body. He kissed me along my stomach and left a wet trail of desire as his tongue made small circles and he blew against my forging hot skin.

"Umm," I moaned not wanting him to stop. I could feel him moving his erotic lips along my hips until he placed smouldering kisses inside of my thigh.

"I can smell your desire Cadence," he said continuing to kiss along my panty line. I licked my lips and bit down on my lower lip. His lips had my body turning against me as he ran one finger up and down my panties.

"I bet you are so sweet? Not only can I smell you, I would bet if I rubbed my finger here," he said stroking my panties against the desire between my legs, "I bet you are so wet for me right now."

Was he joking? Of course I was hot and hot for him. I could feel the pool of wetness gathering between my legs. That deep voice he used coupled by his fingers and his mouth would have any girl begging for his attention. Looking down watching him take control of my body and do just the simplest things was erotic and had me disoriented. All my legs wanted to do were to pull apart and have him take whatever he wanted. He continued to kiss me along my panty line until he crossed the front of my panties. He used his nose as if to determine to memorize my scent.

"How does it feel when I touch you like this? Or like this?" He said glazing his fingers across my stomach and across my panties.

"So good," I managed to say, as I licked my lips enjoying how he was making me feel. My body performed for him as it moved while he eased off my panties down my legs with his mouth. He stood and looked back at me in the full length mirror. I could see a burning fire in his eyes that matched mine until I realized I was standing naked before him. I didn't have a bad looking body, was just afraid how others would perceive it.

The first thing I did was cover my body. No man had ever seen me without clothes on and many had tried, but it was something about Evan I trusted.

"Don't cover up that beautiful body. Let me see it," he said removing my hands from my private and breasts while kissing me in the crease of my neck.

He walked in front of me, kissing me slowly from my neck to the apex of my sex. He took his finger and ran it across my slit. Kissing me on my thigh, his tongue penetrated my lower lips. His lips and tongue took control as my center of gravity was now being replaced. I felt myself wanting to fall and he must have anticipated it because one of his arms held on to me, while he raised my knee and wrapped my leg around his shoulder.

This pleasure was so much different then the one I gave myself from time to time. I felt like he was discovering every nerve ending trying to find that hidden treasure. He worked his tongue in and out of me as I grabbed the top of his head pushing myself closer to him, giving him exactly what he wanted. I felt mini trembles vibrating through my body.

With lightening speed he had me sitting in the palms of his hands as he lifted me up in the air as my other leg was wrapped around his other shoulder. I held my arms around his neck as more tiny sensations invaded my body causing my nerve endings to go astray. He moved my bottom towards his mouth as much as he could as if he couldn't get enough. The scene between my legs was now etched into my permanent memory. Would I feel this way every single time, or would this be a once in a lifetime ordeal? It didn't matter because I was enjoying every minute of this.

He walked with me until my back was against the wall and his tongue never left the confines of my sex. He moved me up and down as his tongue continued to stroked me. My orgasm released as I closed my eyes and felt wetness not only from my eyes but from my sex.

"Shit, your your body reacts to just the simple touches. I made a promise to Lilly not to break you in, but this has to be the hardest thing, I have ever done. If you knew how much I wanted you right now... you would probably run."

When I looked in his eyes I knew he wasn't joking. I could see his wet lips and that turned me on even more. He put me down and my legs were still trembling. I walked to the bed trying to capture my breath. He turned around and stared at me.

"Come here," I said said wondering where my voice came from using my come hither finger. He walked back over to me and eased up on me and I grabbed the side of his face and brought him down for a kiss. I could taste myself upon his hot breath and my lips wanted his lips even more. I felt like different parts of my body were sending signals and his was waiting on a response.

The kiss deepened as he gently bit my bottom lip. My moan was muffled as he took my lips and gave me the most heated kiss I had ever had.

"Damn, Cadence I want you so bad. But a promise is a promise. He lower his lips to my neck as he sucked on it. I could still feel myself getting wet.

"Release your fear... Release the fear..." I heard myself repeating and then it was time to let go. I would enjoy this and no one would take this away from me. This was my life now and I needed to make the most of it. Evan was the one pleasuring me and what was he getting?

"Take them off!" I said as he stopped and looked at me. "Take the pants off and teach me how to make you cum." Oh shit where did that voice come from? That couldn't have been mine.

He smiled. He stood up and took them off. I swallowed so hard I thought I would choke. Before me stood an Adonis with an erection so long I didn't think I could handle it. I raised up inspecting it as if I was giving it a seal of approval. To be this close to actually see and feel it made me wetter. I reached up and stroked it. He shivered a little as my hand continued to stroke.

"That's it Cadence, nice and slow." I could see a small amount of liquid on the head. I bent down and licked it with my tongue, spreading it across the head. He took out the clip that held my hair up and my hair slowly released and spilled down my shoulders.

"Open that beautiful mouth of yours. Let it glide in and suck. Just go with it. Don't try to take it all in, I don't want you to gag. Just relax, you are doing great." I looked at his amber now dark brown eyes as he watched me. What was it about his eyes that had me panting?

I licked my lips, opened my mouth and guided him in. It was an unnatural feel at first until I was able to relax my tongue and jaws. I gripped his base and slowly sucked him. He ran his hands through my hair almost pulling it from the scalp. The tingling sensation from that one thing had me rubbing my legs together.

He pumped in and out of my mouth. He slid out until his head bobbled against my lips. I wanted more of him until he raised my head. His eyes were hooded.

"Damn, this is so damn hard. You have no idea how much willpower it is taking me not to throw you on that bed and have you a screaming my name." I could feel his turmoil.

"Can we cum together?" I asked almost breathless. I needed a release and I needed it badly.

He climbed in and took me by my hand. He sat me facing the mirror on top of him.

"Yes, we can do this together. You don't have to swallow."

Before I knew it he lifted me up and I was on his face. He used his tongue and continued his torture. I reached over and grabbed his erection and matched him stroke for stroke. He was hitting the back of my mouth and I still had more of him in my hand. An unknown source rocked through my body. It was something I couldn't comprehend. All I wanted to do was rock back and forth against his tongue. I could hear him moaning during breaks as he licked his lips and continued to dine.

"Don't stop Evan," I heard myself say. I went down as far as I could until I felt him buckling against the bed. His face was so deep in between my legs I was hoping he could breath because I couldn't. I couldn't stop, I wanted every ounce of him. I wanted to drink him in and never let him go. It was an intoxicating feeling. I released him as my scream rose from my toes to my throat into the air. I was terrified as my screams of pleasure vibrated through our bodies. I screamed inbetween yelling his name. As I continued to scream his name, the intensity of his lips and tongue sent me soaring into the darkness.

I held on to his erection and his back arched off the bed as he leaned me over, he slipped from my fingers and I felt his erection slide up and down on my ass. I felt a warm liquid trickling down and his fingers found my clit massaging it as I rocked back and forth and he laid against me. I grabbed his neck as we rocked against each other. He kissed me on the cheek as I released another orgasm.

"Thank you Cadence." He said as we both found our release. He held me in his arms as I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------

The next morning I woke up in a very unfamiliar room. I looked to my left and realized I was alone and naked. Was it a dream? Did last night really happen? My mouth was a little sore. Did I really climax over and over again? There was a knock at the door bringing me out of my daze.

"Come in," I said wrapping the sheet around my body. Gabriel walked in with a tray full of all my favorite breakfast foods.

"I wasn't sure what you liked so I had the Chef prepare a little bit of everyhing."

I looked at the tray to see eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, grits and orange juice.

"Thank you Gabriel, that was very nice of you," I said giving him a smile.

"You are quite welcome. There are toiletries in the bathroom and clothes in the closet. You can wear whatever you like. This will be your room when you visit." I looked at him confused.

"My room?"

"Yes, those were Ms Lilly's instructions. The clothes in the closet are also yours."

"I don't get it?"

"Well maybe she will explain it to you when you meet with her this evening. She will be sending Ben...," he looked at his watch, "in about three hours. So eat up so you won't be late."

"Gabriel, was Evan here last night or was it my imagination?"

He laughed at me. "Oh, Mr. McCain... Yes he was here. He had an early morning flight but I do know he spoke with Lilly this morning. I overheard him say he would be back in a couple of weeks."

I felt sadden. Why did I expect him to be here when I woke up? Hell I didn't even realized I had fallen asleep. I could feel my eyes watering. Although he didn't owe me an explanation, I felt...Alone. I missed his touch his gentleness.

"Thanks, Gabriel."

He winked at me and grabbed my hand. "It was hard for him to leave you. He rescheduled his flight last night and he has never stayed the night here as long as he has been affiliated with Ms. Lilly."

Somehow I felt comforted by that admission. Gabriel got up and walked out leaving me to ponder over my thoughts.

I quickly ate, showered and dressed. When I took my shower I had small pink bruises on my stomach and side. Mr. McCain left his calling card. I smiled knowing that although he would not be the one to take my virginity he would always be the first to make me feel like a real woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Tell me your thoughts about the story so far or this chapter. Hint, Hint... She will be making her decision in the next chapter in who will take her virginity.

Don't forget to comment, fan, share and most importantly vote. Thanks for making this story #91 in Non-teen and #125 Romance on 8/23/2013.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 8.5K 42
Setelah mengetahui bahwa dirinya mengandung, Larasati Kirana sangat kebingungan. Ia memang punya kekasih, namun mereka tidak pernah melakukan hubunga...
1.2M 67.2K 75
Josiah was not expecting to find hope the day he decided to help the young woman on the side of the road. But one thing he did not expect was for her...
207K 8K 30
Copyright © 2013 by VICMAD -All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the...
1.9M 56.5K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...