Avaricious Hearts

By clockwork_chaser

Story of Matthew Neil Vergara and Cleo Saskia Aragon. How far can you endure to reach for a star? SOME SCENE... More

Reaching for a Star
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Mama's Boy
Chapter 2: The Actress
Chapter 3: The Cassanova
Chapter 4: The Foreplay
Chapter 5: The Call that Ends it All
Chapter 6: The One He Loves
Chapter 7: The One He Left
Chapter 8: The One at the Background
Chapter 9: The Lie She Made
Chapter 10: The Confused
Chapter 11: The Kiss that Ignites the Fire
Chapter 12: The Blissful Union
Chapter 13: The Accident that Changed Him
Chapter 14: The Return of the One He Loves
Chapter 15: The Million Pesos Worth of Date
Chapter 16: The Date She Turned Down
Chapter 17: The Walk in the Sand
Chapter 18: The Smile that Holds a Warning
Chapter 19: The Decision She Made
Untitled Part 22
Chapter 20: The Day She Spent with Him
Chapter 21: The Mother at His Side
Chapter 22: The Man Behind the Camera
Chapter 23: The Floral Dress He Ripped
Chapter 24: The Song for Us
Chapter 25: The Wind Beneath Her Wings
Chapter 26: The Way He Defend Her
Chapter 27: The One He Used To Love
Chapter 28: The Realization
Chapter 29: The Mess I Made
Chapter 30: The Rejection
Chapter 31: The Strong Woman
Chapter 32: The New Model
Chapter 33: The Clingy Boyfriend
Chapter 34: The Necklace for Her
Chapter 35: The Strong Urge
Chapter 36: The Sensuality She Exhibits
Chapter 37: The Ring He Wants for Her
Chapter 38: The Revelation that Shocked Her
Chapter 39: The Butterfly Paradise
Chapter 40: The Way He Said Those Words
Chapter 41: The Move He Made
Chapter 42: The Dream Wedding Gown
Chapter 43: The Emotional Couple
Chapter 44: The Gift From the Husband
Chapter 45: The First Night He Loved His Wife
Chapter 46: The Disappointment
Chapter 47: The Surprise for Her
Chapter 48: The New Blessing
Chapter 49: The Name of Their Son
Chapter 50: The Party for the Girls
Chapter 51: The Intimate Dinner
Chapter 52: The One who Begged
Chapter 53: The Reconciliation
Chapter 54: The Healthy Baby Boy
Chapter 55: The Team Vergara
Skipper Clint Vergara
Marron Ninel Vergara
Clive Marjoram Vergara
Candice Marione Vergara
More From Chase ;)

Special Chapter (Part 1)

21.9K 454 38
By clockwork_chaser

Dahil na-miss ko ang hotness nila Matthew baby at Cleo, ginawa ko 'to. Sana magustuhan n'yo. Pero syempre story ni baby 'to, kaya puro kahalayan. Kung ayaw, 'wag na basahin, okay?

WARNING: SPG!

"Baby..." I gently moaned when I felt his fingers drawing circles on my bare back.

He inched his face closer to my neck. "You look so lovely tonight, Mrs. Vergara" he gently whispered.

I smiled. This man never fails to compliment me.

I circled my arms tighter on his neck. "You're handsome yourself, Mr. Vergara. I think I'm falling more and more in love with you" I said in a flirty manner.

He stood straight then look me straight in the eyes. "You better be. Because you're not allowed to love anyone else aside from me" he seriously said

I gently chuckled. Still the same old avaricious man I fell in love with.

"And the kids?" I raised a brow on him

He smirked. "They are made from me. They are part of me. They are still me" he confidently said.

I stifle a moan when he caress the sides of my waist.

Through the years of being married, our passion and desire for loving each other never fades. The sexual attraction is still there and the love making is still as great as ever. Greater even.

I parted my lips because I felt breathless while holding my moans. I am still intoxicated by the Matthew Neil flavored aphrodisiac.

"Mr. and Mrs. Vergara" a man with white streak of hair approached us. I honestly can't remember who he is. Sa dami ng business associates ng asawa ko, hindi ko na sila matandaan lahat.

Agad na umayos kami ni Neil. I can feel my cheeks burning.

My husband is making moves on me in the middle of the dance floor! What a perv.

"Mr. Chen" my husband acknowledged him.

They shook their hands. "It's nice seeing you here" he smiled then he shifted his gaze on me. "You look so lovely, Mrs. Vergara" he smiled.

"Thank you, Mr. Chen. You look good yourself" I smiled.

"Uhm..." my husband pulled me closer to him when Mr. Chen moved closer. Maybe for a cheek to cheek kiss. "No offense meant, Mr. Chen, but your facial hair might cause my wife some allergy" he seriously said while pressing his hand on my waist.

I tried my best not to laugh. Kailan pa ako naging allergic sa facial hair?

Mukhang napahiya naman si Mr. Chen. He awkwardly laugh. "Oh, my bad"

They casually talked for some minutes. I just pretend that I am interested.

I excused myself when I got really bored.

"I'll just go to the powder room" I politely said. I gave Matthew's arm a gentle squeeze before leaving.

I smiled at everyone as I made my way to the powder room.

"Saskia Aragon" one paparazzi approached me.

I smiled at him. "Louie"

How can I forget him? He's too persistent since my relationship with Matthew became public. It's more than ten years ago, but he is still not over me. Crazy but fascinating.

"You're still as stunning as before" he said while scanning me.

I posed for his camera. I flashed my megawatt smile. I confidently carry my emerald green bare back long gown with slit on the left side reaching half my leg.

"Do you really gave birth to four? Parang nasa late twenties ka lang, dear. Still so sexy and blooming" Louie complimented.

I gently laugh. "Power of love" I winked at him

We chatted for a while. He asked questions about my family, specifically my kids, which I answered with all honesty. Matagal ko nang tinalikuran ang showbiz pero tumatak na talaga iyon sa pagkatao ko. Kaya hanggang ngayon, kapag may mga ganitong pagtitipon, nagkakainteres pa din ang media sakin.

I am still chatting with Louie when I felt a warm hand on my bare back.

"I hope you don't mind if I borrow my wife" Matthew said in his formal baritone voice.

Louie smiled. "I don't mind" he smirked. "If and only if, you two will pose for my camera"

Matthew moved closer to me. He placed his arm around my waist. "Sure. No problem"

We smiled at the camera.

We bid our goodbye to Louie then he pulled me towards the double doors.

"We're going?" I asked him in confusion. "The night is still young" I worriedly said. Alam ko kasi na may mga kakausapin pa s'ya.

"I'm done talking, baby" he huskily whispered. His hand caress my back. "Do you know what I want to do to you?" he whispered. His lips millimeters away from my ears.

I bit my lower lip. "Anything you want, I hope" I replied, with a hint of seduction.

He softly groaned then playfully hit my butt cheek. Oh my God!

He returned his perverted hand on my back.

"Shit, baby, you're making me so horny" he whispered on my ear.

I rolled my eyes. "You're always turned on, Matthew. Don't blame me"

May mga nakasalubong pa kaming mga kakilala kaya medyo natagalan pa bago kami tuluyang nakarating sa sasakyan. Halata na nga sa asawa ko ang gigil n'ya.

When we hit the car park, he quickly unlocked our car then he opened the door for me.

I gracefully slid inside the car. He walked towards the driver's side then maneuvered the car.

"Seat belt, baby" I reminded him.

He smirked. He drives like a mad man, it somewhat scares me. He's not slowing down on sharp curves of the car park.

"No need, baby" he confidently said.

Nang makalabas kami ng car park ay medyo bumagal na ang takbo ng kotse. Mabuti naman dahil may mga kasabay na kami

"Naughty hand" I said as I watch how his right hand slid inside the slit of my gown, going up to my left leg and gently caress my inner thigh. 

He doesn't say anything. He just alternately maneuvered the gear and caress my leg.

"I want to fuck you hard, baby. So hard that your brain would explode with the unbearable pleasure. I want you out of breath screaming my name in your glorious orgasm" he said in a raspy voice.

Fuck that tongue for making me so wet between my legs. That dirty talking habit never fails to give me a nice head start.

Him, talking dirty like that is like a foreplay of foreplay. He's really good.

"And I want your thick dick being squeeze by my pussy. I want to lubricate you with my sweet cum. I want you hungry and needy. So hungry that you'll eat my pussy hard. So hard that I can't help but dig my nails in your skin and scream your name until the whole world gonna hear how good you are" I said while imagining how good my husband is.

I suddenly wants to touch myself to ease the tension building between my legs. My panty is already drenched with my need for my husband.

I pressed my legs together. My clit wants to be touched. It's aching. Yearning for a gentle suck from my husband.

"Fuck!" malutong na mura n'ya. "I want to suck you nipples, baby. Can you fondle them for me? Now?"

I gently moan. Then I do what he wants.

"Ohhh, baby. Suck my nipples, please. I want you to savagely kiss my breasts. I want your marks on my skin. I want you to suck these fucking nipples until it'll feel numb. I want your thick dick between them. I want your cum spread on my breasts. Oh, I'll give you booby fuck, baby. Ahhh.."

He uttered series of curses.

"Goddamnit, you're so hot baby!"

"HHHmmm, your fingers are tickling my pussy. Be gentle, baby" I moaned.

Through the years of playing this dirty talking with Matthew, gumaling na din ako. Natuto na akong sumabay sa asawa ko. 

"Oh... feel my dick, baby. It's longing for you" he groaned.

He stepped in the gas and we gained speed. I can almost see the boundary of our lands.

"Can you give me a head, baby?" he sweetly asked.

I smirked. His face is couture with lust and desire, but his eyes are fixed on the road.

I reached for his seatbelt. Ikinabit ko iyon bago ako umayos ng upo paharap sa kanya.

"Umayos ka ng pagmamaneho, Matthew Neil. Kailangan pa tayo ng mga anak natin" Nanunuksong sabi ko sa kanya habang kinakalas ko ang belt n'ya.

"Trust me. I just need a good release right now. I think I am going crazy. Kanina pa ko nanggigil sa'yo. Tangina, binabaliw mo talaga ko, Cleo." Sabi n'ya sa seryosong tono. His voice is filled with thick lust.

"Understandable, baby" I seductively chuckled.

Sa hacienda naman kasi, naka-simpleng dress lang ako palagi kapag nasa bahay. Kapag lalabas naman ay naka-maong na pantalon ako at mahabang manggas na polo. Ngayon nalang ulit talaga ako nag-ayos. At hindi alam ng asawa ko na ito ang susuotin ko. I just want him proud of his wife. 

I bit my lip as I unzip his pants. I pulled his thick hard cock and gently stroke it.

"Long time no see, buddy" I smirked.

I feel hot all over now that I am holding this buddy.

Sa kwarto namin natutulog sila Ram at Candy kaya diet na diet kami.

I think it's more than two months since we last made love. Madami kasing inaasikaso si Matthew sa hacienda at ako naman ay abala sa mga bata dahil sunud-sunod silang binulutong. Mabuti nga at bakasyon sa eskwela.

I lowered my head to kiss the tip of his cock.

We both moaned at the contact.

Fuck, I feel so aroused!

I continue massaging his cock while I gently licked its head. I taste his salty precum. And it just fueled the fire already burning between my legs.

"Hmmm..."

I softly moan when he caress my back.

I circled my tongue on the head stroke a little faster.

"Yeah, baby. You're doing great" he encouraged me.

I starts taking him inch by inch. I bobbed my head up and down to pleasure him.

"Fuck, Cleo I so love you"

There's this pleasure I get every time he moaned my name. I feel so powerful over him.

I push my head down until the tip of his cock reached the back of my throat then I sucked in as I slowly move my head up until my lips touch the base of its head. I do it repeatedly. I suck him faster. But not so fast that he'll lose his control.

As I expected, he pulled up at the side of the road.

I am not worrying that someone might caught us because we're already on our territory. Wala nang naglalakbay na tauhan ng ganitong oras. At tinted naman ang sasakyan namin. 

"Ride me, baby"

Umangat ang ulo ko. Ngumisi ako sa kanya. Pinahid naman n'ya ang gilid ng bibig ko.

"You're so good, baby" he smiled.

I smiled back. "You taught me well"

"Uh-huh" he smirked.

His hand caress my neck. He crashed his lips on mine. His tongue pushed through then he glided his tongue over mine. I moaned in his mouth. Our tongues swirl and made their own dance.

"Hhhhmmm..."

His hand starts to caress my exposed leg. His thumb drawing random circles on my inner thigh. I moved my hips so his fingers will reach the side of my lingerie. But he'll just move his hand away.

"Please" I begged in his lips.

He just moaned and continue the sweet torture.

I am aching down there. My pussy wants to be touched!

I opened my legs wider. I lifted my left foot.

He pulled away from the kiss. Then he smirked at me. "Impatient wife, eh?"

He shifted on his seat. Inurong n'ya paatras ang upuan n'ya.

"I can't eat your pussy right now" he said before he guided me to sit on his lap, with my legs on either side of him, and me facing him.

I rested my elbows on the steering wheel.

He undid the halter of my gown on my neck. I just watch his hooded eyes as it appreciates my beauty.

He buried his face on my neck.

"I am so blessed that you're mine" he whispered against my skin. His warm breath sending shivers on my spine.

I simply moan. His fingers starts to wander on the area around my pussy. 

"You're so wet, baby" he uttered.

"Please, Matthew! Enough with the agony. Just fuck me!" I pleaded

Shit, I really want him inside me now! I feel like losing my mind.

He kiss me hard and hungrily. I tried to return the kiss with the same intensity.

He pushed the tiny fabric covering my pussy to one side. Then I felt the head of his proud seven rubbing against my aching slit. 

"Please..." I moaned.

He pulled me towards him. I threw my head back. My eyes rolled heavenward.

"Ahhhh... yes! Oh, yes!" I cried out as he filled me. My pussy clamp around his thick dick. 

His thumb rubs my swollen clit.

I feel like cumming. This feels heaven.

I don't know what happened. I am focused on the sensations coming from my most sensitive flesh. Matthew's favorite spot. 

My fingers curled on his hair. I pull him closer to my breast. I don't know how he pulled my breasts out. I just know he's sucking hard and ruthless on my nipple. His other hand squeeze my other breasts, his fingers pinching my pebbled nipple. 

My toes curled. I start to pump in his cock. 

His thumb moves faster on my clit. And his lips suck on the skin around my nipple. 

"Cum around my dick, baby" he said.

I'm just waiting for that signal. I released my cry of pleasure. 

We came together. 

I hug him tight. I am still catching my breath.

Ngayon ko naramdaman kung gaano ka hindi komportable ang posisyon namin. Ang sakit sa katawan. 

I want to return to my seat but my legs feel weak.

"Tired already? We still have long night ahead, baby" he bit on my shoulder.

His promise of pleasure excites all the nerves in my body.

He helped me get back on my seat. He continue driving until we arrived at the villa on top of the falls.

We went inside. The glass wall of the villa gave a panoramic view of the stars and the body of water. 

Actually, Troy owns this villa. But I am sure he won't mind if we use this tonight. 

I felt my husband's arms on my waist.

"It's time to return the favor, baby" he whispered then gently bit my ear.

And that made my pussy clench.

___________________

April 2, 2016 (Saturday) - 00:11

Ang tagal ko nang hindi gumawa ng sexy scene kaya hindi ko alam kung keri pa ba. Pasensya na po :)

I don't know when to post the continuation of this chapter. Hit vote and drop some comment ;)

PS: I attached the link of my group in FB in the external link, if you want you can join and answer my poll questions and read some chapters I am not including here in Wattpad. You can click the external link of search for C.Chaser

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 15.2K 38
"You're mine Pinky. Makipaghiwalay ka man sa akin ngayon pero sa akin pa rin ang balik mo.." -- Cedric Dalawang taon ng hiwalay si Pinky sa kanyang e...
27.8M 1M 62
(Game Series # 4) Charisse Faith Viste believes in working hard. She does not believe in luck, only hard work. Bata pa lang siya, nasanay na siya na...
2.4K 315 41
Lahat ng tao ay nagnanais na makapiling ang taong kanilang pinakamamahal. Mayroong mga sinuwerte na mahalin din pabalik at mayroon din namang hindi...
1.7M 27.5K 63
Sales clerk Lissie Cruzem wasn't expecting to catch the eye of Zach Monterro, the owner of the mall where she works. But their whirlwind romance and...