#7 :: Everything I Want.

By TashAmorStories

Olivia Has A Boyfriend But Just For How Long? Olivia Has Two Friends That Hate Each Other, But Why? Is It Som... More

Important.
1) Bitter Sweet
2) New Beginnings
4) Where It All Began... Contd.
5) The Morning After The Night Before.
6) We Meet Again...
7) Valentines Day
8) Who Would Have Thought It?
9) When I'm With Her...
10) Never Mix Friend And Business...
11) My Grand Opening...
12) Meeting My Family
13) What Am I Going To Do?
14) "I Love You..."
15) I Dont Like Thieves...
16) How Could He Lie?
17) Gabby Knows Best.
18) When Reality Hits You...
19) Time To Make That Call
20) He Gon Regret The Day He Crossed Me...
21) Got Something In Store For Him & Her...
22) Maybe, Just Maybe...
23) Betrayal From Both Ends...
24) I Don't Know How He Could Be So Stupid!
25) Pregnant?
26) Yes, I'm Pregnant.
27) Busted!
28) She Still Cares
29) Was She Ever My Friend?
30) This Bitch Gon Suffer...
31) Payback Is A Bitch...
32) Kidnapped.
33) Missing.
34) Miracle & King
35) Karma?
36) I Got You.
37) RIP
38) I'm Not ALL Bad
39) Perfect Imperfections.
40) I'm Done...
Prologue.
...

3) Where It All Began...

959 20 11
By TashAmorStories

OLIVIA

January 1st 2015.

"I can't believe you are going out we just came back from church!" My mom said to me.

"Mom, it's New Years and you make it seem like ima go and dance on a pole." I said to her.

"Chile don't play with me." Mom said because she hated anything to do with strippers.

"Look Mom, I did as you asked. I came church. Actually, no. I went because I wanted to; you know, thank the Lord for everything he has done. However it doesn't mean I can't go out also. Plus Taylor is leaving for London so I ain't missing this as it's going to be a very long time before I get to party with her."

"Kim, leave Olivia alone. You don't be nagging the boys like that." My daddy said. I smiled at him. He was always intervening.

"Because SHAWN... You should have told them to come." Mom said to daddy.

"Oh woman hush. I don't know why you want this perfect little family that goes church. It don't exist. Not with us anyway. You have two bad ass sons who would most probably burn if they stepped foot in church..."

"SHAWN!!" Mom said cutting him.

I burst out laughing. Daddy was always winding up mom and she always fell for it.

"Daddy, stop winding Mommy up; you know she's sensitive. And on that note I'm going to get ready!" I said as I made my way upstairs.

I didn't have much in my room anymore due to the fact I had moved everything to my new home. But I made sure to keep this outfit for tonight.

I picked up my phone to start playing some music but I noticed lots of missed calls from both Taylor and Brianna. Before I could call back Taylor rang me again.

"Hello.."

"Where are you? Yo girl workin' on my nerves." Taylor said. I laughed.

"You sure? Her just being in your presence annoys you."

"Well I'm glad you know. Hurry up!"

"I'm coming I'm coming I'm just changing and then I'm coming!" I said as I hung up. I know if I stayed on the phone she would just moan about Brianna.

Speaking of Brianna I thought to myself as I saw her calling me.

"Yes yes yes I'm coming I'm coming." I said as I answered the phone.

"Where you?"

"At home getting ready."

"Ima come get you. See you soon." She said and hung up.

I just shook my head. Brianna was only coming to get me because she was most probably feeling uncomfortable being at the club without me.

Taylor is my best friend from birth. Yes. Birth. She's my next door neighbour. Her parents and my parents are joint to the hip. They go out on group dates and holidays with each other. They was friends long before me and Taylor came onto the scene. Growing up me and Taylor did everything together. Never had an argument. She is the definition of a best friend.

Then there is my bestie Brianna. Met her in university. She clicked to me instantly. I spent most of my time with her the past four years as we both studied business and fashion and more time we worked together. When I moved out for university I lived with her second and third year.

Two girls who mean the world to me but can't stand each other. It's no secret either. They don't say hi when they see each other and if they do its ever so fake.

I have tried to get them to sit and talk about their differences but they are just chalk and cheese. They won't ever get along.

Taylor says Brianna is a "trick" and that she's sneaky and doesn't trust her that's why she won't ever give her the time of day. She also says, "Brianna thinks this is some competition but what Brianna doesn't realise is she can't compete with someone who has known you for much longer."

Brianna says Taylor has a problem with her because Taylor is too "stuck up".

I think it's all silly to be honest but I have told them I'm not splitting myself in two for them. So they have to accept that they are both going to be around each other.

My doorbell rang and I knew it was Brianna.
I was just putting my clothes on when she came into my room.

"Ugh.. Girl... I had to get out of there. I swear if Taylor wasn't your girl I would have knocked her ass out!" Brianna said. I shook my head.

"Well she is.. And the same way I would tell her not to talk like that is the same way I'm telling you... Don't talk like that." I frowned.

"Girl.. You don't understand. It was just me, her and one of her friends. When I first got there I said hi and offered to buy her a drink she was fake with her hello and declined my offer for my drink. I shrugged it off and just got myself a few drinks. We was at the table and these guys came over. One was trying to talk to her and it was okay. His friends come over and one tries to talk to me and then there's a problem. Telling them it's her table and they can't sit there. Even the boy that was talking to her looked confused. So after that I just got up and walked off and did my own thing. Saw the guy from before and ended up seeing the new year in with him and his friends. But it's New Years so when they start hovering around the next group of girls I'm not going to stay. So I went back to the table. She rolled her eyes when she saw me coming then once I'm sitting down she says "so your mates don't want you around anymore? That's why you came back." I just ignored her and walked to the washroom and that's when I tried calling you... Olivia are you even paying attention?" Brianna asked as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Not really. I can hear you but y'all always moaning about each other. Taylor will be going soon and I'm going to miss my best friend so can we please just have a good night. Now... How do I look?" I asked Brianna

"Girl you know you always killing it." She said.

I smiled. There was nothing fascinating about me. Other than my hair. And most of the time I had it straightened and in a bun so no one really got to see it. But for the new year I was trying something different. I was embracing my tight curls. I had highlights in them too so they looked quite nice.

"You need to share some of your body girl I'm jealous!" Brianna added.

Oh. Yes. That too.. I have the body girls go crazy for. I'm what they call slim thick. I stand 5"7 with a petite waist. Plump breast that sit up right even without a bra and a bum that always gets me unwanted attention.

"Is it too much?" I asked. I was wearing a black and white backless dress with a criss cross design at the front. The back was very low. It showed my butterfly tattoo on my back that I loved so much.

"Naw girl. It is fire!" Brianna said.

"Ite lets go before Taylor starts blowing me up."

It was about half one when we arrived and the club was in full swing. There were three floors. The dance floor and the bar, then the next floor was the tables and another bar and the top floor was the VIP so I assumed. It has more bars and females shaking their ass on the pole.

I laughed at the thought of my mums face if she was here.

When we got to the table I noticed there were a few guys there. I should have expected Liam to have been there but just the look of him made me sick.

"Hey Liv..." He said as he saw me.

I ignored him and walked over to Taylor.

"Happy New Year!" I said to her and hugged her.

"Finally! Come on you got to catch up!" Taylor said giving me a bottle and making me down it.
About an hour later I was indeed tipsy. I was also eye flirting with some guy up in VIP. Every time I looked up he would be staring at me.

"Olivia!" I heard Liam call to me for the millionth time. He was really killing my vibe.

"Liam... Seriously... Fuck off!"

"Cmon Ma, don't be like that. I just want to talk. I miss you, I know you miss me too."

I laughed.

"Miss you? Why the hell would I miss you? Just go bother someone who actually cares for your existence." I said and walked off.

I would be lying if I said at one point I wasn't heartbroken. Over these past six months I just felt like a part of me was missing. I hated the fact that I had fallen so deeply in love with him and I vowed never again to do such a thing again.

Dancehall came on and me and my girls took to the dance floor. I was a Caribbean girl I loved going on holiday to the Caribbean and I loved their music. Vybz Kartel and Aidonia were my favourite male Artist and Spice was my favourite female artist.

Spice - Suh Mi Like It came on and that was my time to show what my ass could do! The whole time I was dancing I could feel eyes on me. The same eyes that had been on me all night.

He was looking down on me in amazement. Made me buss even more moves. The whole time I danced he watched me. I watched him watching me. He was indeed handsome.

"GIRL YOU ARE KILLING IT!!" Brianna said to me taking me out of my gaze.

When the dancehall was over we went back to the table. I headed to the bar to buy some more drinks.

"Can we have some more bottles for the table over there please." I said to the bartender.

"These ones are on me. Give them the Ballin' special." I heard a deep voice say.

When I looked up it was the handsome guy I had been eye flirting with.

He had the neatest dreads I had seen. Styled up in one. He had low eyes, not sure if that was due to him being high or if that was his eyes naturally. He was standing at about 6"2 and was muscular. It complemented his height.

"Oh you don't have to do that." I said to him.

"Oh I know. But I can and I am. That way I can talk to the pretty lady that has me mesmerised by her beauty and dancing."

"Oh you real smooth."

"I have my moments. So, what's yo name?"

"Olivia, yours?"

"My names Mason."

"Nice name."

"Boss should we take it to the table?" The bar staff asked.

"Yeah. Thanks" he said.

"Boss?" I questioned.

"Can you keep a secret Olivia?"

"Yes."

"I own this club."

"Really?"

"Yep. But I don't like people knowing."

"So why tell me?"

"There's something about you Olivia. I want to get to know you more."

"Look, Ima be real witchu. I not too long come out of a relationship. I'm in no haste to get back into one. So let's not waste your time or mine. I can give you the money for the drinks..." I said as I grabbed my purse. He stopped me.

"The drinks are on me." He said as he winked and headed off through the crowd.

For the rest of the night I partied with my girls whilst stealing glances at him. Had this been another lifetime I would have entertained. He was fine! But I wasn't ready for anything else with anyone else.

The club finished at about 5am and I was indeed drunk and Brianna was nowhere to be seen! I called her and she said she was coming to meet me; as I waited for her some guy noticed me and came over.

"Hey..." He said.

I ignored him hoping he would realise I wasn't interested. But that never helped.

"Yo.. I'm talking to you!"

Still not saying a word I try calling Brianna. Before I could make the call he grabs me.

"I was being nice and now you done pissed me off. You think you nice huh?"

"Get off me!!" I scream as I try to pull away.

"Oh.. She speaks?!"

"Get off or I'll scream!!" I said still trying to use my strength to get out of his grip.

"Oh you wanna scream? Ima make you scream alright!" He said.

It was then I knew what he meant. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong. He ripped my dress.

"No! Please!"

"Bitch! Move yo hand"

I couldn't believe this was happening! Where was Brianna?!?!

Just as I thought this guy was going to rape me; I feel someone pulling him off me. They beat his ass so bad. I couldn't even move. I just stayed on the floor with my knees up in my chest.

How could my night have turned so dramatic. I went from having the time of my life to being scared for my life!

"Maam, you.. You okay?" I heard a voice say.

I looked up and couldn't believe who it was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994 37 34
[NOTICE: THIS STORY IS GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING! UPDATED VERSION WILL APPEAR UNDER TITLE "HER DOWNFALL". THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] If you confe...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...
330 21 21
Juliet Adams had her world turned upside-down the night her sister died in a tragic hit and run. After fleeing the scene of the accident, Juliet carr...
179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...