Falling In Love With My Broth...

By Faded_May_Roses

Callie grew up with four brothers and one sister. She loves hanging out with her brothers and their friends... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Sequel

Chapter 3

107K 2K 1.1K
By Faded_May_Roses

I woke up early and got into one of my bikinis. When I put on some shorts and a tank to cover up I made breakfast for the guys and set out some Advil along with water for the dumbasses who chose to get wasted last night.

A few minutes after I was done cooking I found myself down by the ocean, sitting in the sand. I don't know what it is, but I love waking up early and sitting in the sand in complete silence watching the ocean. I do it whenever we come here.

I love the beach house. There's no city noise, no annoying snobby rich people, no pollution. I mean we don't live right in the busy city, but we are close enough. At the beach house it's just fresh air, birds chirping, ocean sounds, and silence- when away from my annoying brothers and their friends.

"Breakfast was amazing." Scott said. My head turned to see him walking up to me. I smiled and looked back to the ocean. He sat down next to me and when a few seconds passed with no speaking, he nudged me in the shoulder.

"What?" I asked looking to him.

"Ky said that something happened with you and Nolan last night. Is that why you were upset?" He asked concerned.

Scott was like Kyle when it came to me- protective as always. Not that Ryan and Wes weren't, but Kyle and Scott were closer to me. Even though he picked on me a lot- he was still there for me.

"Yeah," I whispered, letting some sand run through my fingers.

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

"I didn't let him have sex with me, so a week later he broke up with me to get with that Courtney chick." He looked back to the house then to the ocean. "No big deal. I mean we only dated a year. Nothing major." I said using sarcasm.

"You know even when the worst things happen to you you seem to never take it the way you should." He chuckled.

"With this I guess I don't care as much as I probably should. Nolan was a great guy. But he just wasn't boyfriend material."

"It took you a year to figure that out?" We laughed. He got up and then held his hand out to me. "By the way thanks for the Advil."

"If your were smart you wouldn't have drank so much, you dumbass." We were now behind the house and I could already hear all of the commotion inside.

"Just when I thought we could have a normal brother sister relationship." I rolled my eyes and pulled open the screen door.

"Have you ever thought of cooking as your career?" Patrick asked. I pushed him and sat next to Dylan and Mark.

"What's on the agenda?" Josh asked. I looked over to Dylan's plate. I reached over and grabbed a piece of the bacon.

"What was that?" He asked pretending to be upset.

"I took a piece of your bacon." I smiled and took a overly dramatic bite.  

"Y-you took a piece of MY bacon?" When I took a bite he closed his eyes and sighed dramatically, placing his hand on his forehead. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you." I laughed.

"I have an idea." Luke said. He walked to Dylan and whispered something to him. Dylan evilly smiled.

I'm screwed.

"Ryan!? Kyle!? Scott!? Help!" I yelled as Dylan picked my up and flung me over his shoulder.

None of them came to rescue me, instead I heard them laugh. Wow, you three are great brothers.

Dylan placed me on the couch. His long fingers tickled my sides and belly.

"S-Stop!! P-Please." He laughed and then kept tickling me for another torturous few seconds.

"Apologize." He demanded over my laughs.

"For what?" He narrowed his eyes at me and crossed his arms. He looked so cute right now. "I'm sorry for taking your bacon." He smiled and went back to the table. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around Ryan's neck as he ate.

When I looked to Kyle he and Dylan were talking in hushed tones and smiling at me.

"DYLAN!!" I squealed as he came in between my legs and stood up. I sat on his shoulders and held onto his head for life. He chuckled and held my legs tightly, so I couldn't fall.

"You looked lonely over here." Dylan wiped a hand over his eyes, clearing the ocean water.

"That's sweet of you to come join me, but I was fine." I said and looked out to the ocean.

Boats were everywhere with people tubing on the back. Kayaks were along the shore. Kids were playing in the sand. Sailboats enjoying the lovely day. It was relaxing.

Dylan let go of my legs and reached on his head for my hands. He laced our hands together. Okay, Dylan usually put me on his shoulders whenever we swam- it was like he knew I loved being around him- he just usually didn't grab my hands and hold them.

I stared down at our hands. They fit together perfectly. Dylan's hands gently squeezed mine.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I asked if you were hungry. We are starved and wanting to go out to eat."

"Yeah." He began walking, then he completely stopped. "Why'd you stop?"

"Do you want to get off now? Or up there?" He wondered.

"Surprise me." I smiled. He squeezed my hands again and softly laughed. Music to my ears.

Dylan began walking- just what I wanted. When we got to the guys Dylan sat down at the picnic table and I scooted onto the top and swung my leg over his head.

As I got on my shirt and shorts I felt a pair of eyes watching me. When I turned my head, Nolan was staring.

I looked down to my sandals and slipped them on, trying to avoid his gaze. Luke and Kyle came up to me as I got to the car.

"We need to pile up." Luke said getting straight to the point.

"How the hell do ten people pile up in a five person car?" I asked. They looked to each other and smiled. This is going to be disastrous.

"You guys alright back there?" Kyle yelled from the front seat. He chuckled then turned his head back around.

"Fuck no." Scott yelled.

"Just get to the fucking restaurant." Josh grumbled annoyed.

"What I don't understand is why the hell did we pack up like a bunch of fucking clowns when we have four cars?!" Mark said.

Kyle and Luke didn't answer, just smiled to each other. Assholes.

I looked down and Dylan was looking out the window. Yep, I was seated on Dylan's lap. This was definitely planned by them. To be honest, I didn't mind this part. The part that I do mind was how packed it was next to us.

Scott was sitting in the middle with Ryan sitting so close to him that he was almost on his lap. Then almost on Ryan's lap was Josh. In the very back was Mark, Patrick, and Nolan. While the two dicks upfront had more than enough room.

I sighed and Dylan looked up at me. Again, so freaking adorable. I smiled down at him. In return he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my arm. He pulled me so close to him that I could feel his chest rising and falling as he breathed. I broke my arm free and put it around his neck.

"What are you two doing?" Ryan asked.

"The restaurant isn't for another ten minutes or so. So why not get comfy?" Dylan said. Kyle looked back and then he and Luke fist bumped.

Whatever they had planned had went successful for them. Dylan's hands had slowly found their way under my shirt and he drew little circles into my bare skin. Talk about my heart stopping.

I hopped out of the car as quick as possible. Dylan was about to make me crazy. All of his little touches on my skin and his quick unnoticeable kisses that he managed to do drove me crazy. The kisses weren't on my lips- he would've been caught. They were tiny kisses on my arm, shoulder, wrist, or my side.

"Ladies first." Mark said as he opened the door for me. He motioned for me to enter.

"Then why aren't you already inside?" He gave me the 'really' look. I laughed and entered after Ryan and Josh. We sat at a table in the back if the restaurant.

As the waitress hit on Luke many times he had managed to get us some free appetizers. Little did the girl know that Luke liked city girls.

I sat back in my chair and watched as every single boy still stuffed their face. I will never truly understand why they eat so much. It's like they have a bottomless pit for a stomach.

The waitress that was flirting with Luke had set down a plate full of fried Oreos with a bowl of vanilla ice cream and hot fudge in front of me. As delicious as it looked I stopped her.

"I think there's been a misunderstanding," I smiled. "I didn't order this."

"Oh, I know." She smiled back. "It was from that guy over there." She said and pointed. I turned around to see a guy around my age smiling at me.

He was with people whom had looked like his family- older woman and man with two younger girls. The boy had blonde hair and some nice muscles. Looked like the surfer type, although I could be wrong.

"Did you just get food from a guy?" Ryan asked with a laugh.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked grabbing one and dipping it into the fudge. He shook his head and grabbed one. "Free food from a cute guy." I shrugged. Dylan picked up an Oreo and dipped it multiple times then ate my ice cream.

He looked back to the guy that gave me the fried oreos. I could be wrong, but it looked like Dylan was a little jealous. My smile grew as he realized what I did. The arm that was on the back of the booth was now around my shoulders.

"Now we are even." He smiled. Next thing I knew all of the others grabbed my dessert.

"You're kidding me right?" I asked. Scott looked me in the eye before licking his fingers.

My head turned to see that guy who gave me the dessert. He began to walk towards me, but suddenly I was pushed against the car and kissed.

It hasn't happened very much, but I knew these lips. My eyes opened as his head rested on my forehead.

"What was that for?" My chest still rose from the surprise of being pushed back. I opened my eyes and Dylan was staring down at me. He smirked before pushing himself away.

"I think you know." I bit my lip as I watched him walk away.

Oh my gosh. If that wasn't hot.

-----------------------------------

Soooooo, what did you think? Comment and vote please!!! :D I'd love to hear from you guys on how you think this is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THE GIRL By :)

Teen Fiction

615 57 25
14 year old Callie moves from LA with her dad and twin brother Connor to a small town called Oakheart. Will she make new friends? Will she adjust to...
872K 8K 38
When Courtney moves to California, she didnt expect her older brother, Ricky, to be friends with a very cute texas boy, Jc. As she begins to know Jc...
104K 1.8K 40
So Callie starts getting feelings for her best friends boyfriend but what will happen when she starts flirting with the boy? Will her friendship las...
439 90 20
A girl who fell for her new classmate who was supposed to be her biggest competitor... Will she get the same love back even after he became her siste...