Stepbrother ✔

By XthatONEchicX

"You're so lame." Alexander comments as he walks into the kitchen. "Shut up, I don't care." I scoff as I con... More

Stepbrother
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
Character Interview
Epilogue

2.1

400K 12.9K 16.4K
By XthatONEchicX

♖Alexander's P.O.V♖

"So, that's it, she's officially your sister." Steven says and I turn to look at him. "You might've not admitted it yourself yet, but we all know you like her." He then adds and I roll my eyes as I take a sip from the can.

"Yeah, I like her, so what?"

"I knew it! Now tell her, I don't want Steven to win!" Damian shouts happily and I turn to give him a weird look.

"Win what, exactly?" I ask him, taking another sip from the can.

"Oh, um, nothing." He answers awkwardly and I raise an eyebrow at him as I give him an expectant look.

"Great job, you doofus. You've done it now." Steven grumbles as he facepalms and I finish the soda before crushing the can in my hands. "He means a bet we made." He finally says and I shoot the can to the nearest trash can.

"What's this bet about?" I inquire, and he narrows his eyes at Damian before he answers.

"A hundred bucks for the one who guesses the amount of days closest to the day you declare your love to her."

"So far who has lost?" I question and they all give me surprised looks.

"You're cool with this bet?" They all ask me and I shrug, laying back to look up at the sky.

"Damian lost, he guessed two weeks—idiot." He snorts and Damian punches his arm, making him laugh. "Lucas guessed four weeks, and I guessed two months."

"Well, you're all losing, I'm not telling her anything because I'm sure I'll just make myself look like an idiot." I inform them, and they all gape at me.

"Come on, man, you can't just not tell her anything." They all complain and I roll my eyes as I sit up.

"I can and I will."

"You're gonna regret it, dude." Steven says and I wave him off.

"I know what I'm doing, I don't need a love counselor."

"She's one of a kind, you sure you wanna just let her go?" Damian asks me carefully and I run my fingers through my hair in a frustrated manner.

"She sees me as her fucking brother now, there's no fucking use in telling her." I snap at them and they scoff at me.

"Cool your temper, bro." Lucas orders.

I sigh, running my hand down my face.

"Sorry."

"I still think you should at least tell her something." Steven suggests, "The last game is tomorrow, prom is coming up, and soon enough we will graduate and we're out of here for good."

"I would if she wasn't avoiding me." I finally admit with a sigh and they all stay silent, giving me expectant looks. "She saw me kissing a girl yesterday at a party."

"You fucked up, and I think you should apologize." Damian gives me a disapproving look. "At least tell me you were drunk."

"Wasted, I was drinking out of anger—my dad and I had the same argument as before."

"The business major versus the racing career?" Lucas asks and I nod my head in response.

"It sucks, I know, but you just have to accept it." Steven fills in and I sigh again.

"It's not like I have a choice anyways, he already made me enroll for a college that focuses in business." I say, getting up from the ground. "I'm leaving right when I graduate; no time for dating, no time for arguments. It's said, and it will be done."

"I feel bad for you, dude, he's making all your choices for you." Damian tells me sympathetically and I shrug.

"He's been doing that my whole life, I'm used to it now."

"He should at least–" Steven starts but I cut him off with a sigh.

"Guys, just drop it. I'm done with girls, and Courtney is included."

"But, dude–" Damian tries to argue, but I cut him off as well.

"No buts, man. Trust me, I would like to be with her, but I'm her brother by law and even if we were to be together, she'll have to stay in high school for one more year while I'm already in college. It's not meant to be."

"There was a but somewhere in that statement." Damian comments and I raise an eyebrow, confused.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I give him a weird look and he simply smiles at me, causing me to shake my head as I look down to check the time.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, my dad told me to be home by ten, he's still mad about me missing the wedding." I speak up, when 9:47 comes up on my watch.

"Alright later, man." They all wave at me and I walk towards my bike.

I climb onto it and turn on the engine before I drive onto the road.

I get home in less than ten minutes and I open the garage door before I park my bike inside.

I close the door again and I get inside the house to see Courtney sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal.

She's always eating cereal.

"Hey, Alex." She greets, and I give her a simple head nod as I walk towards the stairs. "That's it? That's the only type of greeting I'm getting?"

So, she isn't upset anymore.

"Hey, Courtney." I quickly say and she looks back at me to give me a smile.

"Much better."

I shake my head at her with a smile and I start climbing up the first step, but a song stops me.

There you see her, sitting there across the way. She don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her...and you don't know why, but you're dying to try; you wanna kiss the girl.

Yes, I do.

Yes, you want her—look at her, you know you do. Possible she wants you too, there is one way to ask her. It don't take a word, not a single word; go on and kiss the girl.

I watch as she sings along to the rest of the song and I manage to smile as she puts down her bowl and pretends that the spoon is a microphone.

She then stands up and starts singing louder as she dances around the coffee table. I stay standing where I am as she spins around and I wait for her to spot me.

After a few more lines, she finally turns my way and she gasps as she sees me.

"Alex," she ushers, "I thought you went up to your room."

"I was," I laugh, "But then I heard the song and I just had to stop and listen, earning myself a good little show from you."

She looks away shyly and I laugh a little more, watching her cheeks turn a slight shade of red.

"I knew you still watch cartoons, but I wasn't aware of the Disney movies." I say in a teasing tone and she looks back up at me.

"The Little Mermaid is my all time favorite movie." She declares, and I hum in acknowledgment as I watch the couple fall to the water.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind." I inform, before I go up to my room.

* * *

"Quit eye-fucking your sister, man." Damian teases as he claps my back and I snap my gaze to him.

"Fuck off, dude." I grumble, "That skirt she's wearing is distracting."

"She looks hot, I admit, but have you even seen Julian's sister?" He says, and I laugh.

"I see a little drool on the side of your lips, so I suggest you close your mouth."

He shoves my shoulder a little and I crack into laughter when he actually checks himself.

"Asshole." He scoffs, once he realizes I was only joking.

"You can call me that, but I prefer dick."

"Dick." He amends, and I roll my eyes.

"If you like Julian's sister so much, why don't you ask her out?" I question and he turns his attention to the girls, who are seated on a bench.

"I would, but I'm not." He answers.

"Why not?"

He shrugs, "Julian has been an overprotective brother after her breakup with the asshole named Ricky."

"Then ask him for permission first?" I suggest, keeping my attention on Courtney, who is now laughing at something Emily told her.

"I would, but I don't know how."

"Just do it, dude."

"How exactly am I going to ask him? Oh, hey bro I want to know if you let me date your sister."

I nod my head in approval, "That's a good way to do it, and he's coming right now."

He stiffens in his seat and Julian waves at us as he approaches our table. "Hey, guys."

"Sup, bro." I greet, nodding my head at him. "Damian wants to ask you something." I inform him and I notice Damian turning to give me a glare, in which I only laugh at. "Gotta go."

I get up from my seat and walk away as Julian begins to ask him what he needs. I walk towards where Courtney is at and she turns to look at me.

I wave at her and she waves back before I walk past them and make my way towards the vending machine to buy a soda.

Bending down to pick it up, I hear footsteps approaching me and I stand back up to see Nancy standing beside the vending machine.

"Are you here to buy a drink?" I ask, snapping the top open as I move out of the way. "Go ahead, I was just leaving." I begin to walk away, but she stops me by grabbing my hand.

I look down at our hands then at her face as I lift my eyebrows at her.

"I wasn't going to buy a soda, I actually wanted to talk to you." She admits.

I take a sip from my drink, "What about?"

"Why haven't you called me anymore? You always used to call me over."

"I'm not interested in getting sex from you, or anyone in that matter. I have to focus in school." I tell her and she scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"So, now you're like a nerdy Alex?"

"If you want to call me that, sure."

"I don't like this Alex, I like the Alex who makes me scream his name." She says and I gasp as she reaches forward and grabs my dick. "The one who doesn't care about school and ditches class to fuck me in a bathroom stall."

I swallow hard as she rubs me but I quickly snap out of it as I grab her wrist and push it away.

"I'm not interested." I declare, "And lift your shirt up, you're making yourself look desperate."

She looks down at her chest and frowns as she looks back up at me. "But you loved when I wore this shirt."

"Past tense." I point out, turning to walk away. "See you, hopefully never again."

"I'll have you again, Alex, you just wait!"

"Keep dreaming." I mutter.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

A lot of you have been asking for a picture of Damian and you finally have one. If you don't like how the Instagram model named Matthew Noszka looks then imagine someone else. But I highly suggest you search him up, then maybe you'll change your mind haha. Until next time, lovelies.

❤︎Much Love with Hugs & Kisses❤︎

Kimmy Hers 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.1K 52
This is the sequel of the story, "Slave of a Billionaire". This story is about the life of Ronnie's and Caitlin's daughter Susan. Susan is in college...
38 1 6
So I forgot the password to my other account so I'm continuing different 🙄😒😓 from this account . so if you haven't read the first book just check...
762K 24.8K 28
"Maybe I'm supposed to let you go, like I tried to, but I can't, because I'll lose the one person I've ever truly loved." Alec frowned as he stared a...
30.7K 823 34
a classic best-friend-knows-best situation changes brooklyn harper's life forever. is anyone gonna read this? idk, but i hope so (okay famous last wo...