One Party, One Drink, One Boy...

Galing kay UniqueAngel98

Alley West just blended in with crowd. Devin Blackwell couldn't blend in, I mean how can he when he is the s... Higit pa

Morning After
Opps...I Did it Again
Ditch Day
Date Night
A Month Later
You're Amazing
Get Over It
Author's Note
Surprise
Gender Reveal
8 Months Later
Showering the Baby
Get Out of Me
Caught
Parents POV
Victory
Awake
Justice
The Proposal
Happiest Day of my Life
Honeymoon
Epilogue

One Party, One Drink, One Boy, One Mistake (Teenage Pregnancy)

82.2K 476 57
Galing kay UniqueAngel98

All rights reserved.

 Copyright CC 10/2011 

Picture of Alley

****************************

*Flashback*

I'm sitting in the bleachers studying for a test while the football team practice. For some reason I find the coach yelling at the guys incompetence strangely relaxing.

"Okay team, let's call it a day." The coach says blowing the whistle.

I stayed in my spot continuing to study.

"Hey." a masculine voice says drawing my attention. I looked up to see the star quarterback smiling at me.

"Hi." I mumbled getting back to my homework.

"So what are you doing up here by yourself?" He asks sitting down next to me.

"Studying." I sighed wishing he'll leave me be so I can concentrate on my homework. 

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Alley." I respond tucking a strand of hair behind my ear avoiding eye contact.

"I've never seen you around before, what grade are you in?" He asks closing my book in my hand and taking it out of my hand.

"Can you please give me my book?" I beg.

"First answer my question, what grade are you in?" He smirks. 

"Tenth." I sigh.

"Well are you free to come to my party tonight?" He asks grinning.

"No, parties really aren't my thing." I said reaching for my book.

"Well what is your thing?" He asks raising the book over his head so I definitely can't reach it, even if I stand.

"Being at home." I rubbed my eyes with my finger and thumb really starting to get agitated.

"Come on, you're a teenager you're supposed to be out having fun on Friday nights, not being crabbed in the house." He smiles his dimpled smile.

"I'm not a normal teen then." I state.

"Well you're hot and I don't invite ugly girls." He smiles.

"Everybody's beautiful in their own way, no matter what." I stated crossing my arms at his rude logic.

"Maybe on the inside but the outside says otherwise." He wags his eyebrows causing me to laugh.

"So what do you want from me?" I ask leaning my face back giving us some breathing room.

"I want you to come to my party." He smirks.

"But you don't even know me." I stated.

"I don't know half the people who come, so it won't make a difference." He shrugs.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"I don't take no for an answer, I'm very persistent so here's my address." He says reaching for my hand and writing his address on my hand with the pen he took from me.

"I expect to see you there." He smirks getting up to walk away but not before giving me my book back.

 *End of Flashback*

So my best friends Rachel and Alice forced me to go but they ditch me as soon as we get here, some friends they are.

I look down at my stomach uncomfortably trying to pull my top down. I knew I shouldn't have let them pick my outfit. They picked out a beige, long sleeve, scoop neck sweater crop top, high waisted, light blue jeans with the knees ripped out, and a pair Adidas.

You may think I'm exaggerating but I look like a completely different person. No one here recognizes me so therefore I was offered many drinks but I just turned them down, they could have roofied the drink and try and rape me and that's not okay with me.

"Alley." I hear someone say my name. I turned around and it was Devin coming towards me.

"What?" I grumbled not really in the mood at all.

"Wow, lighten up, have you had a drink yet?" He asks me taking a sip from his cup.

"No, I'm not a drinker." I respond pushing my hair behind my ear. 

"Well when people come to my party they are." He said smirking.

"Well I was forced here, that's the complete opposite then coming willingly." He snorts before asking

"Where is are your friends who dragged you here?"

"Ditched me." I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Exactly, you're being a buzz kill." He shouts over the loud music. "Come on." He says grabbing my hand sending tingles up my spine as he pulled me in the direction of the kitchen.

"Why are you taking me to the kitchen?" I ask him.

"You need a drink in you...stat." He says making me sit in the chair in the kitchen.

"And why?" I questioned annoyed with him.

"Because it's been an hour into the party and you still haven't had a drink, which is breaking a rule." He says rummaging around through cabinets looking for something.

"What rule?" I snort.

"For parties all over the world." He responds gesturing his arms to make it look like the world.

"So you're basically telling me at three years old birthday party they're supposed to be drunk off their ass?" I ask waiting for his answer.

"Yep, I mean three year olds should feel like they are on cloud nine to." He smirks turning to face me.

"You're a dumbass if you think that." I roll my eyes.

"A hot dumbass." He corrects.

"Here you go." He says setting a drink in front of me and walking out the kitchen without even telling me what the heck this was. I sighed and took one tiny sip to find this is actually good.

Just this one cup alone had me stumbling.

"Hey do you want to dance?" This random guy asks me as soon as I walk out the kitchen. I nodded and he grabbed my hand dragging me out to the dancing area. I wrap my hands around his neck and he wraps his hands around my waist. We had started moving our body to the beat of the music. Suddenly I jumped because I felt a hand on my butt. I jumped and pushed him.

"What?" He asks confused.

"You touch my ass." I snapped putting a hand angrily on my hip glaring.

"Well from the way you were dancing on me I would assume you wanted me to so much more." He says back.

I scoff and stalked off in the opposite direction.

I stumbled outside and sat down on the swinging bench.

"Alley, what was up with that?" Devin questions sitting down next to me.

"He touched my ass." I mumbled.

"Yeah and it's a party." He says smartly.

"Yeah, doesn't give guys a free pass to act like jerks." I pout still in my drunken' state.

"Kind of does because were all drunk and wasted and girls-" I cut him off.

"And girls are willing to do anything." I frown.

"Yeah, pretty much," He replies with a grin. "You need to stop being such a goody two-shoes for once in your life." He sighs.

"Well I'm about to go home." I said standing up.

"Why?" He asks grabbing my arm.

"Because this is not my type of party, I like to spend my Saturday's at home in my pajamas watching The Twilight Series, weird but I love Edward and to look at him." I said walking down the steps of his porch until he pulled me back again and this time he kissed me.

I kissed him back even though I can't stand him, I just feel a connection towards him. He had licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted, our tongues dance together and let me tell you, he tasted like strawberries and whip cream.

How is that even possible?

The kiss lasted for about three minutes until he pulled away breathing heavily. He rests his forehead on mine while trying to catch his breath. He breathes

"Come on." I don't know where my brain was but I let him lead me to wherever, all I wanted was his lips back on mines.

He pulls me into his bedroom I assume.

Before I even had time to think, my back is pressed against the door and my legs wrapped around his waist and his lips back on mines. He breaks away from the kiss and started placing wet kisses down my jawline. I moaned when he started sucking on my soft spot in my neck.

He moves us from the door and threw me down on the bed before climbing on top of me. He places both of his hands on either side of my head, staring down at me a lustful gaze. He  wasn't making any move to kiss me again so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. I had one arm wrapped around his neck and one hand grazing his cheek while his tongue violated my mouth.

When I can be at home watching Edward and Bella get it on instead I'm about to get it on and hopefully he can break the bed to.

Oh god, I hope he breaks this bed to. I want to wake up with a few bruises.

What has gotten into me?

I flipped him over so I can straddle him. I ripped open his shirt and started running my fingers down his chests and his abs. He growls in response just as my fingers started at his belt. Before I even had the chance to undo the belt, he sits up and wraps his strong arms around my waist and leans up to kiss me since I'm still on top. He stops kissing me, looking me in the eyes as his fingers trail up and down my sides making me shiver in anticipation. He pulls my shirt out of my shorts his eyes not leaving mines. He pulls my shirt up slowly only making my need for him stronger. Then I was left in my bra, shorts and shoes.

He flipped us over so he's now back on top. He stands up peering down at my. He grabs my right leg by my ankle and places my foot on his shoulder with my shoe still on. His finger found the zipper and he again tortured me by slowly sliding the zipper down. Once he finishes unzipping it, he throws the shoe in some place in the room. Then he repeats the same action with my left foot. 

He falls back down on me and kisses me fiercely before pulling away again and then started kissing down my neck and then in-between my breasts. He kisses all the way down my stomach but once he got to my navel, he dips his tongue in causing me to jerk in surprise. 

He loops his fingers inside my shorts and slips them off my legs. 

So now I'm completely in my bra and panties and he still got on everything, even his shirt I ripped open. So I sit up making eye contact with him as I slide his shirt off of his tone, muscular shoulders and then down his arms.

He's looking down at me biting his bottom lip looking like a freaking sex god. 

And since his belt was still undid, I just pushed them down his legs, so he's now in his undergarments just like me. 

He places his hands on my neck and leans down and gently kisses me. 

My hands are now roaming all over his abs enjoying the feel. I even started to trace the v-line that goes down into his boxers.

He has the V.

OH MY FUCKING GOSH!

He pulls away and again looks back down at me. Since he's making no move to get naked, I coil my fingers into the waistband of his boxers, before I yank them down, I bite my lip as I stared into his lust filled eyes. I slip them down his legs, my eyes not leaving his in the process. Then my eyes slowly trailed down to his pecker. 

DOUBLE. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOSH.

My mouth is literally hanging open at the site.

My eyes were flicking back and forth between his eyes and his not so little member. 

He chuckles at my reaction. 

"You are trying to kill me," I said my mouth agape staring down at his death ray. "It won't fit in me, no way." I state folding my arms stubbornly.

"Trust me babe, it will fit." He takes my hand and places it around him.

"This is what you do to me." He moves my hand up and down then he eventually lets go of my hand to let me to do it on my own. He groans in response, his breathing is becoming ragged. 

"That's enough foreplay." He growls swiping my hand away and pushing me down on my bed. He roughly pulls my underwear off and as a reflex my hands instantly down to cover myself. "Why are you covering up baby?" He looks at me confused.

"I've never done this before." I reply shyly, blushing a little.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" He spreads my legs and removes hands staring down at me. "You're beautiful." He climbs in between my legs and kisses me. "Are you sure?" He breathes.

"Finish what you started." I breathed out causing him to smirk.

He leans down and guides himself inside of me.

***

"Oh fuck." Devin groans as he finishes along with me. He lays down on my chest trying to calm his breathing. When he finally regains his breath, he rolls off me.

I didn't know sex could be such a mind-blowing experience 

Now I understand those Trojan commercials when the couples have their hair blown back, that's exactly how I feel right this moment.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his chest before falling into deep sleep.

~~~~~

I'm re-editing better than the first version

Copyright CC 10/2011 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.5K 432 30
When a beer pong opponent turns into your English professor, things get a little tricky.
1.6K 49 40
Riley moves in next door to the cocky football player, but quickly he gets a soft spot for her.
3.2K 54 46
It all started with one snap.... Which lead to another, and a unexpected future.
415 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...