I'm BTS's Choreographer [Comp...

By KP0P_Beccca

Rebecca Lee is a normal girl, she's 19 years old and has a good life. Rebecca has danced her whole life and t... More

One| Rebecca Lee
Two| Meeting them for the first time
Three| Finally getting a job
Five|Q&A
Six|Teahyung's ex..
Seven|First Dance Practice
Eight| Kookie in love?
Nine|Selca time with Bts
Ten|Texting All Night Long
Eleven|Give Back My Phone!
Twelve|War Of Hormone
Thirteen|Confession
Fourteen|I Like U
Fifteen|No shirt!
Sixteen|Party (Part 1)
Sventeen| Party (Part 2)
Eighteen|3 More Dances
Ninteen|Wrong Outfit..
Twenty|Breanna's New Job
Twenty One|Interview
Twenty Two|Date Nigth (1)
Twenty Three|Date Night (2)
Twenty Four|Date Night (3)
Twenty Five|Date Night (4)
Twenty Six|Date Night (5)
Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)
Twenty Eight|Date Night (7)
Twenty Nine|See You In 2 Months
Thirty|Why lie?
Thirty One|Birthday Party
Thirty two|I hate my life
Thirty three| what is going on?
Thirty Four|Sneaking Out
Thirty Five| Drunk Rebecca
Thirty Six | Punishment
Thirty Seven |The love of my life
Thirty Eight |Jagiya
Thirty Nine | I will quit too!
Forty|Be My First..
Forty One |I'm Back Baby
Forty Two| What's Wrong With Suga?
Forty Three | Moving?
Forty Four| You Need A Vacation
Forty Five |A Secret Plan?
Forty Six|Having Fun In The Snow
Forty Seven|Let's Go On A Date
Forty Eight| Getting Ready For You
Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

Four|Almost late

1.1K 24 11
By KP0P_Beccca

The sun was setting, there were barely any clouds in the sky and the whole sky were in different shades of red, orange and pink. They almost dance with each other, the only word I could describe it was 'Beautiful'
It was so quiet and peaceful. The waves moved slowly and hitting me over and over again making my feet wet, the water was just right, not to hot not to cold.
The wet sand under my feet felt a bit gross but I still liked it. I walked and walked but then I stopped and looked around, I couldn't see anyone else here, I was all alone. I got a bit sad, I love the place but it would be even better if I could share this moment with someone.

"Might if I join you?" A deep manly voice behind me asked. I turned around to face the voice. I saw the man I loved looking down at me. He smiled cutely. I nodded and took his hand.
"I would be happy if you joined me Teahyung oppa~" I said as cute as I could. He's smile became even wider.
He's face came closer and closer when there were only a few inches between us he stopped. Taehyung eyes were focused on my lips. I closed my eyes and got ready for the kiss. I felt him coming even closer. He were just about to kiss me when I heard someone calling my name. The whole beach were shaking and Taehyung had disappeared!

"Rebecca! Unnie! Rebecca Lee wake up!"
I opened my eyes and saw my sister Yessi. She had a grip around my arm. "Yah come on wake up!" She started to shake me again.
"Ugh okey, let go of me!" I sat up from my bed and she let go of my arm.
"Why are you still in bed? Didn't you say that you got a job yesterday. And had to wake up early?" She asked a bit confused.
"WHAT TIME IS IT!?" I yelled and ran to my closet.
"7.00 am."
"UGHHHHH GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW! I HAVE TO CHANGE!"
"Wow take it easy, it must be a pretty good job if you acting like this. What job did you get?"
"Please just get out, I'm going to be late Yessi." I said as I looked in my closet for clothes.
"Yeah yeah after you tell me." She said annoying.
I didn't answer her.'I probably have to wear some workout clothes.' I thought. I found my black tights, it stood 'Work out" on them, I took a white and black tank top and then my pink sweatshirt and throw them all on top of my bed. Yessi saw the clothes looked a bit confused.
"What job did you get? Why do you need to were this? Tell me unnie."
"Ugh okey but you can't tell anyone else."
"Not even Ciara and Breanna unnie?"
"Okey you can tell them but it has to be a Secret." I said as I stated to change.
"Yeah I promise, what is it?" She asked really curious.
"I got a job as a choreographer to a popular Kpop group." I said. Yessi didn't say anything she just stared at me. I think she's checking me if I'm telling the truth.
"For who?!"
"BTS."
"WHAT! No your lying. This can't be true."
"No I'm telling the truth Yessi! Why would I lie to you?"
"I still don't believe you, how in the f.uck could you get that job." She said and started walking to the door. "But if your telling the truth, which I still don't think then you have to send a picture later on them."
"Okey I will try, but right now I have to get ready." I ran into the bathroom and did all the things you do in there. I looked in the mirror. 'Oh I can't look like this for the guys.' I put on some makeup, not that much, I can't do my makeup good the only thing I can do is my eyeliner. The one that was really good at makeup was Breanna or as we call her Bre. She super good at it! She often does mine.

When I was done in the bathroom I ran down stairs and into the hall. I sat on the floor, putting on my shoes. I looked at my phone to see the time, it was 7.20 I had only 10 minutes left.
I opened the door and yelled goodbye to my family and then started to run to Big Hit.

I ran all the way without stopping. The first time I stopped were when I was in front of Big Hit. I tried to control my breathing, I looked at the time again, I had 5 minutes left.
"Yes! I f.ucking made it!" I yelled slightly to myself.

I walked into the building and asked the staff for help, so I could find Bts practices room. It was a easy way all I had to do was to take the elevator to the third floor and then look for a room and on the door it would say 'Bangtan Boys' with big letters.

When I was on the third floor I started to look for the room. I had walked past like five or six door before I found the right one.
There were two big windows so you could see into the practice room. I looked inside but it was dark, guess I'm the first one here.
I opened the door and lighted lamps.
I walked around in the room, it looked just like any other dance room, it had a big mirror wall on one side and on the other side it was black sofa, I walked past some white lookers it's probably where the boys keep there stuff. And the you looked at the wall, it stood 'Big Hit'
I touched the letters, I still couldn't believe It.

"Oh I can take a pic on it and send it to Yessi." I said to myself. I took out my phone and snapped a photo on the letters. It didn't take long before she replied. She replied with a video on her, Ciara and Bre. They all looked seriously and the only thing they said was Fake.
I sighted loud. "Why don't they believe me?" I was just about to put my phone away when I got a text from manager Bi.
It stood:
I'm so sorry Rebecca but we are a bit late. We will be there soon. //Manager Bi
I texted him back.
It's okey manager Bi, I'm here just so you know.

I put down my phone.
'What should I do now?' I thought. I walked around in the room. " I can dance!" I said out loud. I took my phone again and put on my playlist with all my favorite Kpop songs. I started to dance.

~Taehyung Pov~
"Guys come on the new choreographer is already there and is waiting on us!" Manager Bi yelled from the hallway.
We all woke up late and now we have to stress because apparently we had a new choreographer and we had to met him or she we don't know yet, manager Bi juts told us.
We all got ready and rushing to the big van. Manager Bi started the car and drove away when everyone had the seatbelt on.

"Manager Bi can you tell us about our new choreographer? Who is it?" J-Hope asked.
"Yeah come on tell us hyung." Rap Monster said. "We all are curious, come on."
"Okey guys, I don't know so much about her we didn't talk so much. All I know so far is that her name is Rebecca Lee and she really good at dancing. I saw her in the park yesterday, dancing to your new song 'House of cards' she danced her own choreography and I was desperate. We really need a new choreographer and she was good." Manager Bi explained and me and the rest of the members understood.
"So she has never worked as a choreographer before?" I asked.
"Yeah, but she said that she had done many more and the one that I saw and she had learned her friends those and other Kpop dances."
Nobody said anything after that. We were all tiered. I looked around, Yoongi hyung and Jungkook were asleep, Namjoon hyung were on his phone. Seokjin hyung looked out the window. Jimin and Hoseok hyung were talking about something.
After like 5 minutes we where there. We walked into the elevator and then to the third floor. Everyone were talking and having fun but When we came to the third floor everyone stopped talking. We heard music loud music playing from our dancing room. It was our song 'Danger'
I walked faster to our room to see what was going on. I stopped in front of the door, I looked throw the windows to se a girl dancing, her hair was really long and light brown, she was lightly tanned. I saw her face throw the mirror wall, she wasn't Asian so I guess we have to speak English with her. She's actually really pretty. And she good at dancing too.
The rest of the members came and woke me up from my thoughts.
"Oh she's good!" Jungkook amazed by her dancing skills.
We all looked throw the Windows trying to see the girl better.
"What's her name again?" Namjoon hyung asked manager Bi.
"Rebecca Lee."
"Oh she's pretty~ " Jimin said.
"We should go inside now." Seokjin hyung said and opened the door and walked in. Then the rest walked inside too.
Rebecca stop and saw us throw the mirror. She quickly ran a bit to the big stereo and turned off the music. And then she ran to us, she bowed almost like 90 degrees to us all.
"Hello I'm Rebecca Lee and I'm really happy to meet all of you." I got a bit surprised because she said that in Korean, she pronounced every word correct it was like she had speak it for years.
"Hey Rebecca!" Manager Bi said and walked to her. "Boys introduce yourself."

"2,3 Bangtan, Hello we are Bangtan boys!" We all yelled at her and bowed.
We all started to introduce ourselves in English for her.
The first one to introduce himself was Namjoon hyung because he's the leader.
"Hello I'm Rap Monster, in the leader for the group and I speak English fluid, so you can talk throw me if the others don't understand you."
"Hey I'm Jin." Seokjin hyung said quickly
"Helloooo~ I'm J-Hope. I'm your hope~" he said it really excited and happy. He almost sang it. Rebecca started laughing a bit but quickly stop.
"Hello I'm the Gold Maknea Jungkook." Jungkook said cutely and a bit shy, he always get shy around girls.
"Hi I'm Suga." He said nicely but a bit tired.
"Hello my name is Jimin." Jimin said and winked to her, she froze a bit.
Now it was my turn.
"Hey I'm V." I looked at her and I thought I had seen her before but I couldn't remember.

"Hello everyone, I'm really excited to work with all of you and I hope we all get along great. And you don't have to speak English with me I can speak Korean fluid." She said happy but VERY nervous.
We all were shocked but still happy that we didn't have to speak English.
"Thank god! My English is bad." Yoongi hyung said and laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
152K 2.5K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
259K 7.9K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
390 21 38
BTS finally gets their new English tutor, Rose. She's kind and down-to-earth, but with a tough side. She's the type of girl a few of the members coul...