Virginity Game

By MrsTomlinson1004

Sophie west just turned 15, it's her first year in the high school.. Yes that means she's a freshman. In midd... More

Virginity Game
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50❤️
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 24

184K 2.3K 466
By MrsTomlinson1004

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAITING PERIOD! It made it worst that I left with such a cliff hanger! Buuuutt update time! I'm sorry if this is boring.. Sorry for spelling mistakes.

AND I WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR 1 thousand votes! That's amazing thankyou!

Dana's pov-

The whole time I was in the car with Sophie and even when she went to take her shower one thing was bothering me. It was actually pissing me off that it was bothering me.

What the fuck happened! And why the hell won't Sophie tell me! She never tells me! She calls and makes that noise.. I don't know why but when I hear her take in one of those shaky breaths- never mind- but all she has to do is make that noise and I'm on my way! Then she doesn't tell me shit!

"I shouldn't even care! Uh!" I let out my frustration on a paper weight that was on my tv stand, it was just a mini glass football. I threw it at the wall behind my couch, then I ran over and started pushing the pieces of glass off the back of the couch.

I stood in front of the couch checking for marks on my wall, I heard a cat screech and I turned my head to look over my shoulder.. Then Sophie tackled me.

I knew as soon as she yelled about slut wear little brother ben opened his fucking mouth. Yeah i only let my game pieces wear those clothes. I'm not gonna let them wear my good clothes now am I? That's a no no. Game pieces ARE NOT TO WEAR MY CLOTHES. Ever.

"You should get use to being on the bottom, I like to have control" I growled, while I started leaving tons of hot kisses along her neck.

It's true though, I'm never on the bottom some guys like it when girls ride them but when it's a virgin they don't know how to do that and if they do they want control. So my game pieces can stay on the bottom.

"I get the bed this time princess" I gave a suggestive grin "unless you wanna sleep with me?" She gave me a look the walked toward the door

"No thanks I think I'll go stay in bens bed tonight" as soon as the words left her mouth I climbed over my bed. MY game pieces sleeping in my brothers bed can I get a HELL NO. I grabbed her around her waist and threw her over my shoulder, and threw her onto the bed, it wasn't gently ether. I made sure I didn't hurt her.. And then I walked over to the couch to sleep yet another night.

"Are you seriously sleeping on the couch?" I didn't answer, I looked at the couch as I took my clothes off.. I'm the player! I don't give in to them!

I got on bed obviously scaring Sophie. She practically jumped to Canada.

I made her think I was never even thinking about sleeping on the couch for her. I need to start being mean and not caring, this whole thing is to much.

It was pitch black and I was staring at the darkness, I couldn't stop the words that left my mouth.

"What happened? Why were you drenched in alcohol and why was there food on you?" Damn it! She told me she didn't wanna talk about it. of course. Now leave it.. But no I couldn't "Tell ya what" I turned her so she was facing me now "if i talk about something I don't wanna talk about, then you have to tell me" WHAT. THE. FUCK?

"Okay.." Seriously.. Now she agrees?!

"Ok. Uh.. When I was 13 I almost killed ben on accident." I waited to hear what she had to say. When she said nothing I knew I had to explain more "we were arguing about something.. And he said something that got to me so I pushed him and I didn't know he was so close to the window"

"You pushed him through a window?" She asked shocked

"Yeah, it was a 2 story house but he went into a coma for a month and 8 days"

"Wow. I couldn't even imagine if I thought I caused my brothers Death" it was probably the 2nd worst moment in my life.

"Yeah it was horrible now your turn" she took a deep breath

"Okay.. I used to get bullied" she mumbled, I know this IS NOT the answer I want!

"What happened tonight" she tried to move away from me but i wrapped my arms around her and brought her in so we were chest to chest.

"Dana let me go" she said pushing against me

"I'm going kiss you unless you tell me" she started to push and struggled against me

"Dana no! Let go." I shook my head, and chuckled a little when she started to let out frustrated huffs and poofs

"Get ready" I puckered up and moved down to her face, I had no idea where her lips were, I felt her move more

"Okay! My mom always does so great she gets everything going for her our life's are great, like this show, she was doing amazing" I listened carefully "but every few years she loses it and everything crashes.. Wether it's depression.. Drug addiction.. Or drinking she falls hard." I nodded and said a uh huh to let her know to continue

"Well when I kicked you out she saw you and I got grounded.. I'm still grounded, then I fell asleep today or yesterday whatever and she was drunk.. She was like wasted drunk. She started calling me a bitch and calling me ugly... Then she.. She dumped her alcohol over my head" she sounded so defeated like, her saying that took everything out of her.

It pisses me off! How could a mom do that!? That's your only fucking daughter! Your really gonna treat her like shit because you can't keep yourself going! I thought Sophie's mom was awesome! I mean she's a fucking actress! Sophie is supposed to be a princess who doesn't have worries or problems! Everything's supposed to be perfect! That's why I call her princess.

"I-" she cut me off before I had a chance to say anything

"Then when I ran up to my room, I was crying! I hate crying. She and some random dude busted into my room and started throwing food at me! Fucking food! she's a bitch! a drug addictive, drunk slutty bitch! She made my dad hate me!" As soon as she spoke of her dad I knew she was in tears or close to it..

"Sophie you don't have to-" again she was cut off, I don't wanna hear her cry and I'm pretty sure thats were this is headed.

"When I was 7 my dad left us.. He picked me up from school and when I got out the car he stayed in, I asked him wh-" she had to stop because of how hard she was crying, she keep taking in those breaths and it was slowly killing me.

"Princess sto-" she cut me off again, she was full out crying while talking.

"I-i asked him why he was staying in the car.. H-he said because my moms a slutty bitch and if he stays with her he'll end up killing her.. Then he got out of the car and looked me in the eyes.."I hugged her tighter into my chest and she let out some sobs, she pulled away from me so she could continue. I wish she would just stop!

"He said your going to grow up to be just like her, a worthless slutty bitch. I tried I hug him and I told him I loved him that I could change and not be like my mom, he pushed me away Then drove off.. I haven't heard from him since." She finished crying her little heart out

Okay it's official! I hate both of Sophie's parents! This isn't what her life's supposed to be like! How the hell.. I don't understand how can two parents turn on their only daughter like this? It's not like they have another child to focus on or to love more! They have one kid! How can they ruin they're relationship with one of the only people who has to love them no matter what!?

"Your dads a worthless fuck" I growled, I was so pissed now.

"Yeah, we'll I don't know. I haven't seen or heard from him in years." She cried, I'm glad I couldn't see her because I probably wouldn't be able to sit here.

"It's okay" I brought her Into my chest again, I know I know, I'm being nice again, but when someone tells you something like this and is crying their eyes out you fucking Hug them. I don't fucking care who they are.

She pushed me away and turned to lay on her side facing away.

"There now you know what happen your you happy" she mumbled through tears. I moved closer "just stay away from me okay, I just wanna sleep now. With you on me or trying to have sex with me" she was angry now, I backed off, I understand when someone need some space, I moved over to my side and fell asleep.

---

I woke up, I stayed on my side but princess didn't stay on hers. She had her head on chest and her arm wrapped around my waist, and yeah I was grinning like crazy.

I just sat their till she started waking up, her head leaned up on my shoulder and her eyes slowly opened.

"Were you dreaming about me?" Her eyes widened and she tried to jump away from me. I wrapped my arm around her back and brought her back to me.

"Dana let go!" I rolled my eyes

"I wasn't the one who cuddled up. No princess that was you." I heard something vibrating against my floor. I let go of Sophie and walked over to a pile of clothes, not my clothes. "You leave your toy in your pocket or something?" I joked winking at her she started getting up and I grabbed the phone from under her clothes that was buzzing like crazy

"Someone's popular today" I mumbled she was trying to grab her phone from my hands but I turned around so my back was to her and held her phone in front of me.

From: Luke
Your not at school? You okay? And again I'm really sorry! Please forgive me.

This kid just doesn't know when to give up does he? There was like 6 other texts from lukey boy then 2 from McKinsey that asked where Sophie was blah blah, then some from her mom.

From: mom
Where are you? You better be home after school or I'm calling the police.

From: mom
You have till 1:00 to be in school BEFORE I CALL THE COPS.

From: mom
I'm sorry about last night you know how I get. Please come home I love you, your my only daughter and I'd do anything for you please come home after school. Love ya(:

If this is all it takes for Sophie to forgive her mom after what she did? Then.. I don't know.

"Your mom texted.. And your boyfriend." I know Sophie and Luke aren't dating but, he's been hanging around an texting her.

"Uh, just give me my phone" she snatches the phone from my hands "I need clothes for school.." She mumbled to herself. I walked to my dresser an pulled out some jeans and a t-shirt, I slipped the clothes on.

"Get in my closet, I might have some old clothes that might fit you." I mumbled not looking at her.

••••••••

Sophies POV-

I looked over at Dana, but he seemed to be very interested in the floor.

I slowly made my way over to the closet, I looked over my shoulder to see he still wasn't looking at me.

I opened the closet, it was a lot smaller then mine, it wasn't a walk in. I bent down to the boxes and started going threw them, I found some black sweatpants, that were actually close to my size, a black under armor long sleeve and a steelers jersey. I'll just go for that sports look whatever.

I stood up with the clothes in my hands.

"You can get changed if you want" he smirked "I won't object" I rolled my eyes, but I have to be nicer to him. My game plan.

"You wouldn't know what to do if I did get undressed in front of you." He chuckled

"I think you have it wrong. I would know exactly what to do" he winked with a cheeky grin. I wanted to throw up a bit, we he had sex with becka

"Your gross, you had sex with becka" his face went blank and he stood from the edge of the bed

"I'll be downstairs come down when your done getting dressed" wow his voice was almost the same as when I mention him getting jealous.

I put the clothes on and ran my hands through my messy hair trying to straighten it out but it was a curly mess.

I walked down stairs, now realizing I have No makeup and my hair was horrible. But hey on the bright side maybe Dana will see me and take me out the game.

"Morning Sophie" Ben said when I walked into the living room, I waved

"Morning, why are you here still?" now I wanted to pull a hoodie over my head because I looked so ugly!

"I always come to school late, don't worry Dana will get us there during 1st period" I nodded and brought out my phone

To: McKinsey(bestie)
Hey I'll be in school, do you have makeup?

Dana came in behind me an poked my side

"Who ya texting?" He asked leaning over my shoulder to try and read my text

"I'll be in the bathroom" I stated walking passed him and down the hall, I passed the portrait and I found myself looking at Dana and bens mom.

My reflection in the mirror wasn't as bad as Imagined it to be, my hair was its usually curly mess it was a wavy mess, which is ALOT easier to manage then my curly hair.

I ran a comb through it since Ben and Dana don't have a brush! What kind if people don't have a brush!? I I ally just braided my hair to the side and called it a day.

"You hungry?" Ben asked when I walked back Into the living room

"No, we need to get to school, I hate being late" I panicked,'I really do hate being late. I have perfect grades and almost perfect attendance, I feel like I'm ditching or they think I am!

"we're only 5 minutes late prom queen" Dana said walking into the living room. His hair was no longer sticking up everywhere, it was perfectly spiked, like normal.

"BUT IT TAKES 15 minutes to get there from here!" I stressed, he swatted his hand pretty much smacking my statement away "don't smack my statement!" Ben started laughing and Dana looked at me like I just grew another eye.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and started walking to the front door.

"I'll be in the car! Hurry up!" I ran out the door and to the car, i don't know what I thought I was gonna be doing because the stupid door was locked! I let out a grunt of frustration.

"Need in princess" Dana wasn't saying that in his usual tone, I looked up from the stupid car and I was actually quit shocked that Ben could sound so much like Dana.

Then I saw Dana come up behind Ben and smack him upside the head.

"Don't try and be me just yet lil bro" Dana smirked, Ben rolled his eye and we all got in the car.

••••••••••••••••

As soon as the car pulled into the parking lot I jumped out and ran into the school, I went to my locker for like a second.

I jogged to class, fuck. Now I have to walk in and every eye lands on me, then I have a mini panic attack.

Here it goes I twisted the handle and I walked in.

Not one eyes looked at me, not even the teacher looked over. What the hell? I walked to me seat and when I sat down I saw Dana taking a seat to..

I walked in At Dana's time.

"Now I know why you haven't given me a second chance" Luke mumbled when I sat down

"Huh?" He looked over at me

"I know now. Thanks for letting me look like an idiot. Btw nice clothes" Luke sounded like he did at the party when I denied his kiss.

"Dude, your really trying to make her feel bad for you? I mean all she did was choose the hotter choice" Dana stated cockily, first off I didn't choose anyone, Dana was there for me and I do feel closer to him but not enough to where I like him being around.. Ew.

suddenly Luke stood up and threw his chair against the wall when he stood up.

"IM SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU! YOU THINK YOUR THE GREATEST GUY IN THE WORLD! WELL LET'S BE HONEST YOUR JUST A PERVERT PEDIFILE (sorry if I spelled it wrong) YOUR GOAL IS TO HAVE SEX WITH 15 YEAR OLD! HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN? 17 HMMM ISN'T THAT A LITTLE PATHETIC?!" Oh my fucking god.

"Know what.." Dana said with a I'm pissed the fuck off smirk, I sat on the edge of my chair just in case. "I'm sick of your mouth" he stood up and I got uneasy

"Dana.."

"If you can talk big boy then you can get knocked down like one too"

"DANA STOP!" Everyone was watching and the teacher rushed over to try and stop them, but he and I weren't fast enough to jump in between.

••••••••••••••••
Luke does always get loud with Dana. But I did both Dana and Sophie's pov because everyone was like Sophie/ Dana's and I didn't know what to do.

But what do you think? There's another update coming hopefully within hours!

Like always I'm posting a character on twitter. So far there's 4 characters up.
-zack
-Luke
-Dana
-nick

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Next chapter Sophie's then McKinsey's! Because we need to know what's going on on her part of the game.

Comment vote and fan me oh and sorry if this chapter is boring not my best! I'm sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
283K 7.2K 27
Grace Green is just a shy nerdy senior in high school. She lives with her single mom. Everything is pretty normal in here life until the hot bad boy...
15.6K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...
89 0 15
It all started in 6th grade, with a curly haired brunette. She makes friends with an an unlikely friend group, & something evolves from it. How will...