Impractical Jokers: [Joker]xR...

By Agent-Pumpkin

Due to a lot of ignorant people and requests, this story is done. If you want to keep up with my writing, fol... More

Beginner Notes
Murr X Reader - Head Massages
Q x Reader - Healthy Competition
Sal x Reader - Germaphobia
Joe x Reader - Snackages
Q x Reader - Distractions
Sal x Reader - They're So Cute When They Sleep
All x Reader - How They Kiss You For the First Time
All x Reader - How They Look After You on Your Period
Murr x Reader - We 'Dance'
Sal x Reader - Filthy
All x Reader - Sleep
Joe x Reader - I Lost For You, Man!
All x Reader - How They Hold Your Hand
All x Reader - How They Turn You On
Joe x Reader - You're My Favourite
Sal x Reader - Sunday Mornings
Q x Reader - Calming Down
All x Reader - How They Like You Accessorised
Murr x Reader - Drunken Nights
Q x Reader - A Treat
Murr x Reader - Attentive
All x Reader - How They Behave When Jealous
Joe x Reader - Ice
Q x Reader - Warmth
Joe x Reader - The Possessive Type
Sal x Reader - It'll Be Okay
Q x Reader - Record Time!
Murr x Reader - Injuries
Sal x Reader - Adventurous
Murr x Reader - Faking It?!
Joe x Reader - Good Enough
Sal x Reader - Not My Type
Joe x Reader - Unnecessary
Murr x Reader - Massages
Q x Reader - Save Me
Sal x Reader - Wrong Assumptions
Joe x Reader - First Night
Murr x Reader - When I'm Bored With Windows
Murr x Reader x Joe - Two For One
Joe x Reader - Daddy
Joe x Reader - Phone Sex
Joe x Reader - Revision
Q x Reader - I Really Like You
Joe x Reader - Grounding
Q x Joe x Reader - A Helping Hand
Joe x Reader - Professor
Joe x Reader - Cheer Up
Joe x Reader - Christmas Shopping
Joe x Reader - You Let Them Touch You?!
Joe x Reader - Tied and Bound
Joe x Reader - Getting Dirty While Getting Clean
Joe x Reader - Nosing
Sal x Reader - Aprons
Joe x Reader - Period Day
Joe x Reader - The Beginning Begins
Joe x Reader - Parental Fantasies
Joe x Reader - Bring the Man to His Knees
Joe x Reader - Movie Night
Murr x Reader - Just This Once
Joe x Reader - Thunderstorms
Joe x Reader - Tough Love
Joe x Reader - Have a Little Faith
Joe x Reader - What's For Breakfast?
Murr x Reader - Forbidden
Joe x Reader - Never Just Sex
Joe x Reader - Not Christmas Without You
Joe x Reader - The Storm Before the Calm
Q/Reader - Gift-Giving
Joe x Reader - Lazy Mornings
Q x Reader - Lingerie
Joe x Reader - The Christmas Charade
Joe x Reader - Worth So Much More
Murr x Reader - 'Are You Wearing My Shirt?'
Joe x Reader - Be Merry!
Joe x Reader - You've Never?!
Joe x Reader - It's An After Party, All Right
Joe x Reader - I'll Prove You Wrong
Murr x Reader - It Worked
Joe x Reader - Do As You're Told
Sal x Reader - Like a Kitten
Stalker!Joe x Reader - You're All There Is
Requests?
All x Reader - How They Would Deal With a Miscarriage
Joe x Reader - Spilling Over
Joe x Reader - Ultimate Tease
Sal x Reader - Give Me Attention
Childhood Friends - Joe x Reader

Joe x Reader - First Time

1.6K 25 39
By Agent-Pumpkin

[SMUT WARNING!]

     Sitting on his couch with him, you feel his thumb stroking your hand. You find it somewhat cliche, with the movie and the bowl of popcorn in your lap, but that doesn't mean you aren't enjoying it. His presence, the relationship you've built on the foundations of awkward coyness that has slowly evolved into comfort within one another's exclusive company, it all makes you feel so incredibly safe that you find yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with him every time you're around him. After a long week of not being able to see him, you're relishing in him right now.

"You like this movie?" you ask, striking up gentle conversation as you turn his palm face-up on your lap and begin to draw circles, nails following the lines of his skin before returning to their mindless mapping.

Joe sighs happily, eyes fixed on the screen. "Ohhh, yeah. Shawshank Redemption... gets me every time."

His tone makes you smile, a small giggle passing your lips. Perhaps tonight is the night... his skin feels so warm against yours and there's a distinct tension in the air due to not seeing each other all week. You take your chances, shifting beside him and earning his attention as you lean in and trail a gentle path of kisses down his neck. The shift of his throat as he swallows hard at the attention isn't lost on you, encourages you as you place a hand on his thigh and heighten yourself to your hands and knees. Eventually, tension forces him to turn his head - and when he does you push your lips against his and feel the willingness to melt into you from the young man you've come to adore.

Saying nothing, you tilt your head and trace his lower lip with your tongue before he parts them and lets you kiss him properly, tongues melding against one another's as his hands shift to tangle in your hair. The movie seems to fade into the background as Gatto slowly shifts his body to lay back against the couch, you mounting him with your thighs squeezing around his.

Pulling away to breathe, you fumble with his top button and slowly undo it, eyes meeting his. Silently telling him what you want: tonight, Joey. Please, tonight.

"[Y/N], we don't..." The young man pauses, hand coming to close lightly over your wrist, but you persevere, unbutton the rest of them and smile at the picture before you: broad chest, soft skin, the plush of his belly as he stares up at you looking painfully vulnerable... it's so sweet you feel you could melt. "...we don't have to..."

"I know, silly," you chastise lightly, lowering in the form of an almost-kneel as you lather his chest with kisses, tongue experimentally flicking over his nipples and paying attention to the sharp gasp the action receives. He's so sensitive... almost as sensitive as you suspect you are yourself. "...but I want to."

Joe swallows hard as you trail down his stomach, kissing softly before you rest your chin just above the waistband of his pants and smile up at him.

"...do you?"

For a moment, you fear he's not going to respond; simply lay there shell-shocked and requiring a come-down from the evident excitement building in his pants. But then he pushes himself up, puts both hands on the sides of your face and guides you back up to kiss him. Once you're comfortably against his body, he shifts and slowly flips your position. You land on your back, staring up into those wonderful eyes; the eyes that you would do anything for providing they were on you when the command hit your ears. Such thoughts of servitude have you weak in the knees as he slowly trails kisses down your neck, your collar, popping open buttons on your shirt as he goes. Fumbling with your bra straps, cursing under his breath when he doesn't get it unlatched the first time, you take his wrist and smile up at him.

"Careful, baby. Your inner virgin is showing."

His laugh is breathy, but he calms enough to unfasten the fabric and let it fall to the floor. For a moment, all he does is stare, before he takes note of the growing redness on your cheeks and slowly lowers his face to your chest. Gentle kisses align your breasts before his tongue flicks tentatively against a nipple. Moaning to encourage him, you relish in the feel of his mouth as he takes a nipple into it and sucks softly. When he feels your back arch, his lips form a more confident smile against your skin, free hand coming up to squeeze the neglected breast enough to have you crooning gently into his touch.

"Mmm..." you moan, tapping his head lightly and guiding him upwards when he looks at you. The pair of you kiss deeply, tongues combined, heat climbing up spines and electrifying every single touch shared between you. As his bulge grazes between your legs, a higher-pitched noise is released. "S–Sorry– it's just–"

"Hn, no, baby... don't apologise..." Joe murmurs, kissing your forehead before stripping you of your lower layers and mirroring your vulnerability in the form of shed sweats and boxers. When you catch sight of his erection, not only does heat flood your face, but so does a look of worry. Immediately, Gatto feels he's done something wrong and backs off slightly.

"U–Um... is... is somethin' wrong, I–"

"No, no," you interrupt softly, smiling coyly at him. "You're just... big."

The words hang in the air between you... before a slow smile lights up your boyfriend's face. Adorable. He could use his ego inflating somewhat anyhow, watching with a blush as he strokes himself while lining fingers up with your entrance. He's watched enough porn to know that women typically respond well to digits, and though he doesn't know what the hell he's doing in terms of pleasing you, you haven't stopped him yet.

"Ahhh... Joey..." You're moaning as he enters you with his fingers, slowly sliding them in and out with the aid of your natural lubricant. The motions are slicker than he'd ever expected, have him swallowing hard as he feels his painfully hard erection twitch in response to the image of you with your head tossed back against the couch arm. So perhaps he'd envisioned his first time in a bed... but hell, nothing went to plan, and the experience certainly wasn't any less because of it.

When his fingers gain speed, you begin to see an array of colour behind your closed eyelids. He's making stars fly, and the flush on your cheeks has decreased as you've slowly become accustomed to being so exposed to him. You trust him with everything you have, and this shows in the rate at which you relax. As soon as you do, the pleasure intensifies and you're suddenly not so worried about him entering you any more. In fact, you quite covet it, grasp at his forearm lightly to wake him from his trance.

"Think–Think you can... be inside me now?" you ask quietly, watching his face fuel with heat before he nods slowly and adjusts himself between your legs. Neither of you are educated in the practicality of sex... but he supposes, as he oh-so slowly eases into you, you'll both learn better in the face of practice. Your outward cry stops him dead.

"I–I'm sorry, baby– if it hurts too much–mmf!"

He's silenced by you kissing him hard, melting into your touch the second it's granted. Though he would've pulled out the second you told him to, he's certainly glad you hadn't done so. You feel so warm, so slick, so desperately tight around him as your insides clench around the new-found girth and squeeze at it. His arms, which he swears are made of jelly at this point, struggle to hold him up in the face of his new-found rapture.

"O–Okay... I'm okay now, Joey. You can move," you whisper against his mouth, relishing in the feeling of him carefully pulling backwards and sliding back into you slowly. He fills you so completely that you cry out quietly against his lips, his tongue taking its opportunity to sweep inside your mouth and taste you again. You kiss him back instantly, brow arched in pure pleasure as the young man you love slowly but surely begins to build a rhythm. "Oh God, Joe–!"

Hands dig into his shoulders as he fills you deeply, hips rocking back and forth with a slow build. Due to your virginal state, you already feel incredibly close, teetering on the edge of earth-shattering pleasure, but you resolve to hold it off for as long as possible for you're uncertain as to how good the other feels.

But by God, he's filling you so well, hard member sliding in and out of your wet entrance with ease as you invite him closer with your legs wrapping around his waist and heated syllables against his ear. Quiet moans and grunts consume the oxygen you breathe as you both push each other closer to orgasm. It's such a fulfilling emotion that houses itself deep in the recesses of your gut, eyes shutting tighter as you feel your end approaching like a tidal wave.

"J–Joey–"

"Me too."

The confirmation is enough. Your body begins to shake, trembling under his feather-light touches as he strokes down your stomach and squeezes lightly at your breasts as you come undone beneath him. It doesn't take long for him to follow either, movements becoming jerkier as he releases himself deep inside of you (something you're unconcerned about considering you've been taking the pill for a while in preparation for your first time). Sweat-soaked palms travel down bodies, lips meeting in a frantic array of kisses as you both come down from your highs. Oh... he's known orgasms before, as have you, but there's something so much better about achieving it with somebody else.

Once the euphoria has subsided enough for him to make a conscious decision, Joe slowly slips out of you and moves to lay down on the couch, pulling your spent body atop his and smoothing through your hair.

"Oh my God..." you pant, heavy-lidded eyes fluttering against his chest as sleep threatens to take him where he lays. He can't yet... oh God, how bad would that be?

"That was... wow..." he breathes in response, once he feels he's regained control of his tongue. With pleasure still buzzing through his body, Joe smiles up at the ceiling and lets his eyes slip closed as you lean up and kiss him weakly before snuggling into him. Naked bodies press together like a footprint does the sand in the brief time a foot stamps into it; only you hope this isn't a brief encounter, that the best is yet to come, that even as Gatto loses himself to overwhelming exhaustion there is a lot more to be gained in the art of sex.

"I love you, Joey. I'm so glad I could lose it with you..."

"Me too, baby..." he whispers, voice barely there as slumber creeps up on him, hand in your hair coming to rest as he falls asleep. You smile adoringly for you're not far from it yourself, taking the time to press a single kiss to his chin before you settle for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2K 21
Y/N is determined to live the rest of her days as a loner. It's alright, after her sister died and her best friend... abandoned her, she's almost gla...
602K 22.7K 41
"Ugly omega" Those words still ate him alive, his dreams which he buried and those believes he kept inside, when he told himself nobody will love him...
46K 1K 26
***THE OC HAS SWORD ART ONLINE AND KAMEN RIDER SABER CONCEPTS*** Two people, two wills, two goals, all merged into one adventure in Teyvat. One is to...
105K 2K 14
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ gabriel x fem outsiders involved dallas winstons sister if you don't know the outsiders don't worry about it