Joe x Reader - Getting Dirty While Getting Clean

[SMUT WARNING!]

A hand strokes over his length and he has to take care to remain quiet. God, he'd had to retire to the bathroom after the way you've been acting all day. A sneaky brush of fingers against his groin here; a rough tug at his hair when he'd kissed you there; a purposeful moan whenever he'd attempted to take things further before you'd given him the sweetest smile ever and all but skipped away from him. All in all, you have him successfully hot and bothered.

"Fuck..." Joe hisses, motions speeding up as his free arm leans him against the wall. With his brow forming a firm knit, lids fluttering shut, the man begins to think of you again, and in the way he's used to. In his control, doing whatever hewants; and it's not that he's demeaning, more that he takes it upon himself to please you completely. His pleasure is just a bonus. On your knees for him, mouth locked tightly around his hard length as you bob your head along him. On your hands and knees as he drives into you with such force you shunt further up the bed. Begging him to let you cum and all but sobbing in relief when he does. They're all images that aid him in his chase for release

Needless to say that when he's interrupted by the shower curtain sliding open and the sight of you grinning at him, knowing you've caught him red-handed, all Joe does is stare. So close to orgasm, so near to tangible relief that he'sfrustrated about not being able to finish and sneak away from the act without you knowing. How else was he supposed to stay in control if he didn't pull away and aid himself in between moments in which you were driving him crazy?

"Ooh," you comment, eyebrows raising as you glance from his rock-hard shaft to his darkened eyes that never fail to make you weak in the knees. The water from the shower sheathes his body wetly, has your tongue darting to dampen your lips as the sight fuels your wanton desires for the man. Tilting your head, smiling so adorably, you purr: "Need help?"

Joe has half a mind to tell you to fuck yourself... but that much would be counter productive. Besides, he could really use you right now, so close and yet so far.

You make a show of stripping your clothing before you climb in front of him in the shower, water beginning to wet you - not that between your legs needs any help with that. When you feel your body is doused enough, you lean in and kiss him sweetly, pulling away when he tries to deepen it.

"[Y/N]!" Gatto growls with evident frustration, though he loosens up when he feels your soaking wet hand begin to jerk him off. Tongue trails across soaked skin, sliding lower and lower until the water beats down like rain on your head, warm mouth engulfing his length whole. In a delirious attempt to remain firm, Joe's hand slams against the tile, his other tangling in your wet hair as his hips begin to move and a strangled gasp leaves his lips. You pull back when he does this, raising a finger and placing it on his tip before tutting.

"No, no, no," you all but sing, smirking wickedly when you see hopelessnessregister on his face. "You let me do it or I won't help you."

With a reluctant nod, for he hates to give up control, he sighs with soft pleasure as you sink back onto his length, tongue trailing along the underside of him before coming back up for air. The quiet moans he releases seem loud in the bathroom for they bounce off the tiles and feed your pride like lies do a person, swallowing them whole and making them believe in them. Joe is so close, you can feel it in the discreet tremble of his legs and the way he's mumbling expletives in his native tongue under his breath.

"Mm... you like this, Joey?" Your voice comes out sultry, quiet in comparison to the pounding drizzle that sprays over your head and flesh and he groans that yes, he does, and would like more should you so generously allow it. "You're so hard... did I do this?"

With your tongue swirling over the head of his erection, you hear a stifled moan of defeat as he opens his eyes and looks down at you. You've never seen him look so pitiful, so submissive, and it makes your heart thump and your head fuzz-over with both pride and smugness.

"Fuck me, [Y/N], of course you did. How else...?" The Joker is panting, heavy eyes probing yours for even the slightest hint of mercy. You decide to grant it, though not without dragging his torment out a little bit longer. Settling at the base of his thick shaft, muffled words resembling 'tell me how bad you want it' sending delicious vibrations up his spine and making him quake in your wake, your eyes lower lasciviously.

"Please–"

Pulling back, your hand jerks quickly. "What was that, Joey? Couldn't hear you over the shower running?"

"I said PLEASE–"

You crack then, thoroughly satisfied with his begging as you let him fill your mouth and suck him hard. His groans fill the air, deep and throaty and desperate, growing slightly in pitch (something you've never witnessed before and something that undoubtedly has you before he finally releases. The texture so thick and warm, you happily swallow, humming with delight as you do.

"Mm... you taste so much better when you're desperate," you tell him, as he leans back against the cold tile and pants quickly to regain his breath. You stroke him languidly a couple of times... before setting your arms in between your legs and staring up at him, waiting for him to look at you.

He does, eyes filling with warmth. Joe is impressed - and not even discreetly.

"Maybe you should frustrate me a little more," he hints, purposefully sleazy smile making you giggle as the water drums to the beat of your heart. Joe huffs, running a hand through his sopping hair before he lowers to his knees and kisses you. "...or maybe it's your turn."