All x Reader - How They Look After You on Your Period

When you're on your period Q would settle down with you on the couch and let you choose whatever movie you want and make you your favourite meals and not get mad when you have odd cravings. He'd get you heat packs for your stomach and stroke through your hair when your cramps get really bad.

When you're in your period Sal would settle you in the bath and wash your hair for you and massage your shoulders and press gentle kisses to your forehead while the heat of the water soothes your pain. He'd let you wear one of his shirts - practically giving it to you to keep - and would give you cuddles despite your heavier days.

When on your period Joe would settle you in front of the couch with your favourite movie/TV show while he cooks you your favourite snack as well as some thoughtful baked goods (such as banana muffins given potassium eases cramps, etc). Aside from food, he'd generally be very cuddly and clingy with you, only leaving you alone if you specifically ask to be left. He'd respect your need for space but would be there at your beck and call should you need him.

When on your period Murr would give you a make-shift spa-day, setting you up in the bathroom and giving you a full-body massage. He'd be very doting, pressing gentle kisses to your neck as he goes, rubbing his hands down your outer thighs to soothe the ache. Murr would try to make something for you but would ultimately fail so would settle on buying your favourite treat instead. He'd generally be very attentive and gentle and would even adjust his tone, speaking lower so as not to aggravate you; you'd tell him it isn't necessary... but he'd do it anyway, just to stay on your good side.