Break The Cycle

由 TheDarkSwanRises

Captain Swan AU. Killian Jones and his brother, Liam, grew up around alcoholism and abuse. After their mother... 更多

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Update
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Read please
PLEASE READ

Chapter 27:

555 36 5
由 TheDarkSwanRises

Emma POV:

The next morning I woke up on my side with Killian snuggled up behind me, an arm wrapped protectively around me. I smiled and curled in closer.

"Emma?" A groggy voice asked me.

"Hmm?" I answered, not ready to wake up just yet.

"We have to get up." He said.

"No we don't." I insisted.

"You have to get your son." He reminded me.

Oh right, Henry. I was so wrapped up in him I forgot I let Henry stay the night at Regina's.

"Come with me." I told him.

He sat up and looked at me like I'd lost my mind.

"What?" I questioned.

"Love, we just got back together. It's a bit soon." He said.

"Not really, he's met you already."

"Once."

"You guys spent an entire car ride to Boston together."

"I just don't want to make anyone uncomfortable."

"We don't have to tell him we're together yet. We can explain that to him later if that's what you want." I was feeling nervous about this now.

"Emma," he took my hand and kissed it, "it's not that I'm ashamed of you. It's just, have you talked with the boy about his father?"

I thought for a second. I actually had, already. I did the best I could without hurting Henry's feelings. I just said that Neal couldn't be here for him, he hadn't gotten himself together like me and maybe, one day, if he did then they could meet. It was true, if Neal ever found me again and had his life together I wouldn't deny him the right to see his son.

"Yes. He knows that Neal can't be around." I timidly said.

"But did you tell him why?" Killian eyed me.

"He's too young to know the truth. I told him that even though I have my life together now, Neal doesn't and that's why he can't be here. I didn't want to tell him that his dad has no idea and sent me to jail for his crime. That would crush Henry."

"Aye, you did the right thing." Killian nodded.

"What does this have to do with you meeting Henry again?" I asked.

"I don't want to replace his father. Emma, it's a real possibility that you and I could have a future together, this can't be avoided. If that does happen, I want him to know that he does have a real father out there."

I sighed, how could one man be this wonderful?

"Killian, if we find ourselves going down that road, then you and Henry can have a talk. Man to man." I smiled. "But he's going to love you."

"If you say so. Come, I'll bet your friends are growing weary of the boy. From what I hear, he's a handful."

"Here he is, over there he has Roland to keep him occupied."

So we got dressed and took Killian's car to Regina and Robin's. I was a bit nervous because they both knew what had happened between Killian and I, so I wasn't sure how they would react.

When I knocked, Regina answered.

"Hey Emma, I'll tell Henry to get his things. Who's this?" She asked.

Robin came up behind her right then. Good, only one introduction then.

"Regina, Robin, this is Killian. Killian, this is Regina and Robin." I introduced everyone.

Robin looked like he was considering Killian, Regina looked murderous. I felt Killian tense up next to me.

"Nice to meet you." Robin stuck out his hand, then poked and prodded Regina do the same.

"Likewise." She said through gritted teeth. I think she squeezed a little harder than she meant to.

"Killian, can you find Frank for me?" I asked to get Killian out of the way for the tongue lashing I knew I had coming. He got the picture and took the leash from me. Here we go.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" Regina demanded as soon as he was out of earshot.

"Regina," Robin said in a soothing voice, "Emma is a grown woman, and I think we both know she makes responsible decisions."

"Thank you, Robin." I said to possibly my best friend in the world right now. "Yes, I can make a responsible decision, that's how I got Henry. He's been in therapy for months, and for weeks now we've been, I guess you could say "courting" so that he could show me he's improved. Give him a chance. And if he messes up again, he'll find himself staring at the wrong end of my gun."

"That's our girl!" Robin said, wrapping an arm around my waist and trying to get Regina in on it too. Finally, she unclenched her entire face and took a deep breath.

"Alright, I trust you. But if he so much as lifts a finger I'll feed him a damn poison apple." She said.

"What?" I laughed.

"It was the first thing I thought of! The boys wanted to watch Snow White!"

"Alright, Evil Queen, I'll be sure to watch the apples around here." I hugged Regina. Then we all set off to find the boys.

"Mom!" Henry came barreling around the corner. "Killian's here! Did he move back to town?"

"Yeah, kid. He wanted to see you again." I told him. "He went to go get Frank."

"Awesome!" He took off for the backyard.

"We're not telling him we're together just yet." I told the couple standing next to me.

They nodded and followed me outside.

"Henry! Get your stuff, please." I yelled across the yard. "Killian will still be here when you get back."

With that, the little boy dashed upstairs to pack his bag. Meanwhile, poor Killian was struggling to catch Frank who was running around the yard. I watched the dog play a one ended game of chase before I took mercy on Killian.

"Frankie!" I called and then whistled. He came bounding up to me. "Sit!" I commanded. The dog did as he was told and I reached out for Killian to hand me the leash.

"You could have told me he was trained." He grumbled light heartedly.

"Nah, this was much more fun to see." I teased. I clipped the leash to Frank's collar just as Henry came running back outside to stand by Killian.

"Are you coming home with us?" He eagerly asked.

"That's up to your mother." Killian answered.

"Yes, he can come home with us for a little while." I confirmed.

"Yes! Bye Regina, bye Robin! Thank you!" Henry babbled before tugging Killian by the hand toward the car.

"Thanks for keeping him." I hugged them both before leading Frank out.

Henry had already buckled himself in so I let Frank into the backseat before climbing into the passenger seat. Killian got in the driver's seat to drive us home.

Killian POV:

The boy really seemed to like me. Why? I wasn't sure, but I went with it because he was Emma's son.

The whole way home Henry asked me about my job and if I had any kids he could play with. I answered honestly to all his questions. Emma mouthed the word sorry over to me for the boy's curiosity but I just smiled and took her hand for a second.

When we did get home Emma instructed Henry to go upstairs and unpack his stuff while she put Frank in the backyard.

"He likes you, a lot." She said when we were alone.

"What's not to like." I teased her.

She rolled her eyes and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for being patient with all his questions. He can be curious."

"He's seven, of course he is." I stroked her cheek.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked me.

"I just want to get to know Henry. He's your son, he's important to you."

She beamed at me. I didn't know why, it seemed standard procedure to want to know a mother's child when you're dating her.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

122K 7.4K 70
Killian Jones(30) is a famous actor and is Hollywoods it boy. People love him and cant get enough. All the women want him. Emma Swan(28) is just an...
83.8K 5.7K 33
Emma Swan thought that falling for a guy, at first sight, was impossible, until one day she met Killian Jones aboard a train. The strong and unexpec...
31K 1.9K 32
CaptainSwan, set in the real world. Emma Swan and Killian Jones grew up in the same foster system together. They'd both been there nearly their entir...
39K 1.4K 16
AU Captain Swan fanfiction, from Emma's 1st person point of view. Emma Swan, a foster child without any roots has been going to the same school for t...