Hang In There|Grucy Oneshots...

Mary-Miracle द्वारा

Book 1 of my Grucy one-shots! :D Imagine how life would be having your boyfriend plus three extra girls along... अधिक

1. Hearts and Kisses
2. First Kiss
3. Warmth
5. Exhausted, Yet Awesome
6. Stuck With You| (Part 1)
7. Stuck With You| (Part 2)
8. Stuck With You| (Part 3)
10. Think Again
11. My Villain| (AU)
12. Meet My Ticklish Wife
|NOT A STORY| WHAT IS THIIIIIS!?!?!?
13. Am Not *hic* Drunk!
14. Hold Me Tighter
15. I Wanna Hold Your Hand
16. Unexpectedly Expected| AU
17. A Childhood Blur
18. It'll Be Alright
19. Pillows
20. New Neighbors
21. The Spy Lover| AU
|NOT A STORY| 1K READS!?!?!
22. My Catch| AU + 1K Special
23. Wish Her Sweetly
24. Reading Silently + Updates!
25. M-Mary Me?
26. Learning Fast
27. Burnt Failure
|NOT A STORY| New Grucy Story
28. Pay Attention
29. Edith's Unbearable Love
30. Oh Hey, I Draw! :P
31. Sleep Talker
32. Hate Loving You| AU
33. What If Gru DIDN'T love Lucy?
34. Pharrell Williams
35. Phone Calling
36. The Cheesy Couple
37. Delayed Ballet
38. Recipe For Disaster
39. More (Scarlet) Drawings .-.
40. The End Of A New Beginning

4. Birthday Invitation

762 17 5
Mary-Miracle द्वारा

 Word Count: 1576

 Warning: Nada

 Description: The girls were invited to a Birthday Party 

-----------------------

"Look we're invited to a birthday party!" Jumped Agnes, showing off the slip of paper to Gru and Lucy.

About a few minutes ago, the three girls were picked up from school. Each had their colorful book bags carried with a smile. They kept that same smile until they arrived home. Margo went to get Gru and Lucy while Agnes and Edith searched for the paper. And then Agnes cheered, saying they were invited to a birthday party.

"Wow, that's amazing!" The agent's hand collapsed each other and smirked.

"Who ez de birthday too?" The ex-villain crossed his arms.

Margo walked in front answering. "It's our friend Samantha."

"Samantha? How come I've never heard bout her?" Gru's eyes narrowed.

"Maybe, because you never asked?" Margo sassed, adjusting her glasses.

"So can we go?" The light-hearted small child asked.

"No cuz I don't know who dis 'Samantha' ez." The ex-villain turned his back and walked away.

Lucy and the girls blinked in surprise. Agnes sweet loving smile quickly turned into a frown. She pouted, trying to hold back her own tears. The redheaded glanced at little Agnes. Her eyebrows knitted and felt pity for the three. She kneeled down to meet with Agnes' brown eyes. "Don't worry girls, I'll talk to your father. For now just change out of your uniform." Her hand slipped onto Agnes' cheek. She kissed her forehead and walked up to Gru.

The agent found him talking to Dr. Nefario. She stood beside them, not interrupting their conversation. "Alright, Mr. Gru." The Doctor stated then left. Lucy made her move and lightly tapped on Gru's shoulder. He turned around.

"Gru let them go to the party, please. You should've seen how depressed they seemed." The agent's bottom lip quivered.

The ex-villain stood frozen. Not a word came out of his mouth only his eyes narrowed down at Lucy. The redheaded leaned forward, pleasing once more.

"Gru, please?" Her hands folded into one, holding them up to her chest. She looked at Gru with her somber expression. Her deep emerald pupils stared deep into Gru's, as if she was hypnotizing him. The ex-villain secretly adored when Lucy had her sad puppy-eyes on. He blinked in surprise, slipping a hand behind his neck. Sweat started to pack up in his forehead. He tried avoiding eye contact as much as he could. Let's see, he said no to party, disappointed three girls plus a woman and now his girlfriend is trying to convince him back. He felt guilty alright!

Why must you be so cute?

Gru folded his arms averting his eyes, pouting saying:

"Fine. De gurls may go to de party."

The redheaded gasped of joy, placing her hand over her mouth. She jumped to Gru giving him a warm hug and thanking him repeatedly. The ex- villain's face turned a shade of red. She felt so warm in his arms. He returned the hug with a sheepish smile.

"I'll go tell the girls." She broke the hug, looking up at his boyfriend. He nodded off and smiled. Lucy stepped on each board as it creaked, leading up to the girl's room. She grabbed the doorknob and pushed. She notices that each one of the girls had their typically worn clothes on. "Good news, your dad lets you go to the party." Shrieked the redheaded. "We can!" Gasped Agnes. The agent nodded. "Yes!" the girl in the pink beanie hat fist-pumped the air. Margo stood up from her bed walking towards Lucy. "That's great news but what are we going to bring Samantha for her birthday party?" Questioned Margo, adjusting her glasses.

"It's alright I'll just drive you to a nearby toy store."

"But isn't your car in the Auto Repair?" Reminded Edith.

"Oh, right." Lucy bit her lip. During her recent mission, she had to use her small car to travel, attack and shield herself. Unfortunately for the shield part, her car was severely damaged. Scratches, bends and even parts were missing from her car. When the mission was at last completed, she called repairmen and call a taxicab for the way home. What a disaster it was.

"N-no worries. I'll just borrow your father's car." She smiled.

"Or at least, let him drive that monster truck." She added, mumbling.

The redheaded waited downstairs for the girls. She sat on the alligator sofa. Surprisingly, it was comfortable and soft to the touch. Just as she was getting comfy, she saw Gru pass by. Not wanting to leave her warm spot on the sofa she called out his surname. He turned around to meet eyes with her again. "I know this is too much to ask for, but do you mind if you take us to buy a present for the birthday girl?"

The ex-villain's mouth opened but no word came out he was interrupted by the sound of his three adoptive girls. "Were ready!" Agnes shouted across the hall. Margo walked downstairs holding Agnes' hand and Edith passed by them with her arms apart as if she was an airplane. When they all arrived at the end of the stairs they waited for the redheaded.

Lucy jumped out of her warm spot on the couch, waiting for the response from Gru. The ex-villain waved them to follow him. He opened the door, letting the women pass first then locked it as he came out the door. In unison, they climbed on the Gru's gigantic car and Gru drove to the nearest toy store as promised.

When they finally arrived, Lucy grabbed onto the youngest one's hand and walked up to the store. Following Lucy and Agnes was Margo, Edith and Gru at their side. The entrance swift opened as they entered. It was a huge palace filled with toys, every kids dream. Each isle consisted a variety of toys like dolls, action figures, baby toys, coloring books and little sippy cups with cartoons on them. Gru picked up a toy that had a sticker that read "press me" in the tummy. Curious enough, he pressed it and the toy shook giggling. He cocked an eyebrow and disgustingly placed it back to the shelf.

"So how old is this 'Samantha'?" His hands buried deep into his pockets walking forward.

"Eight." The girl with glasses responded.

Unlike Gru, Lucy was stunned on how colorful and excited each toy represented. Each time they passed an aisle Lucy or Agnes would point out a sparkly pretty toy. The redheaded knew she's an adult know but her childhood slowly came up each aisle they passed by.

"Oh, I remember when I had this as a child." Lucy walked up to a doll's face that you can apply makeup to. She studied the details of the box and the face.

"You had one of those?" Questioned Edith. The agent nodded. Her eyes sparkled as she glanced the toy.

"I remember brushing her silky soft hair with the comb, applying lipstick to her lips and at times I would apply some of my mother's makeup on my doll. What I didn't know was when I tried washing off the makeup, some of the smudges would stay there for weeks." Giggled Lucy

"Why don't we buy for Samantha? I bet she'll like it as much as you do." The youngest walked up to Lucy. The agent looked down at Agnes and patted her forehead. "Yeah, I guess she'll like it as much as I do."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Margo asked.

"Yeah, let's go or were going to be late for the party!" Rushed Edith.

The group went up to the counter and Gru paid for the toy and drove to the party. Driving up to the party was chaos. Margo gave directions from her GPS which stumbled Gru.

"Right, right...oh, wait no it's left. Sorry."

"Didn't we just pass the house a few minutes ago?" The middle child said.

"Yeah I saw lots of balloons and a bounce house!" Cheered Agnes.

After making the effort of coming to the party, they arrived peacefully. As they arrived, lots of children were running around playing tag and others with water balloons. Laughter was filled out in the front lawn. Then he noticed brunette about Edith's height, who had a "birthday girl" tiara. "Samantha!" The girls ran up to the brunette. "Oh hey Agnes, sah glad yall made it." Her sweet southern accent came out her mouth, hinting she must be from the south. "We wouldn't miss for the world!" Added Edith. "Here's a gift from us three." Declared Margo. "Thank yall." Samantha grabbed the bag and placed it on the table. "Well come let's go to the bounce house!" Shrieked the brunette.

On the other side of the bounce house, there were a group of chairs aligned perfectly by side. Gru and Lucy sat down watching over the girls and talking about their past lives.

"I saw yu really liked de toy." Said Gru.

"Yu looked so beautiful when seeing that doll." Gru complimented.

"So you're saying I look ugly now?" Teased Lucy.

"Vat! No, no. You never look ugly. Only de fool would think that!"

Lucy scooted over to Gru's side, cuddling with him. The ex-villain placed his hand on Lucy's back, rubbing her back lightly. The redheaded heard her boyfriend's heartbeat. It seemed like music to her ears.

"I love it when you're cute." She was managed to say.

"Well, there's more where dat came from." Teased Gru.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

123K 1.1K 68
A compilation of over 50 different short stories of the romantic genre ranging in setting, time, characters and point of views. They mostly feature f...
4.2K 99 21
We all know Slappy the dummy from Goosebumps. But Slappy has a twin, named Snappy with green eyes. (Y/n) is 18 and goes to visits her younger brother...
52.1K 1.3K 50
This is a collection of stories and headcanons which I occasionally write and post on my Tumblr. All of these are going to be one-shots but maybe som...
14.5K 267 15
Hello so this is my first book and i am pretty nervous it will not turn out great. ▪︎This is a book of young Gru x Reader fanfic. !!ALL CHARACTERS DO...