The Original Mother [2]

By OriginalWriterJ

-WINNER OF BEST KLAUS MIKAELSON FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) & BEST FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) IN THE TVD FAN-FICTION... More

Little Warrior
A Scorned Wife
Fanfiction awards
Honey I'm Home
Warm and Fuzzy
Bad Boy
Land of the Living
Going twice
Hunting Season
Puppy Food
Update info
What the Hell
Careful I bite
Oh Come Here
Ruined Us
Giselle & Jasmine
My Curse
Token Human
I've Been Watching
The Gram
Vote For Thyra
Mama Bear
Winner!
Wake Up
Wildflower
Good Enough
The Original Enemy
Stolen
That Time of Year
The Vote
Last time

The Prophecy

36K 980 536
By OriginalWriterJ

Season 1 episode 14

1000 years ago.

It had been two days since the death of Henrik everyone was devastated including me, I had got on very well with the young Mikaelson, as my Niklaus was his favourite sibling, Nik told me Henrik had taken a fancy to me but I laughed it off he was a young boy who was just starting to notice women.

Niklaus took it the hardest as Henrik had followed him to watch the beasts transform, it wasn't his fault Henrik was curious but Nik still blamed himself, Mikael had not helped matters, I didn't think he could treat Niklaus any worse but I was wrong.

It was sad time but I was hoping my news could cheer Niklaus up even just a little; I waited in our small hut playing with my hands nervously. Seconds later Nik dragged himself through the door with his head down, he said nothing as he sat by the fire.

"I have something for you" I spoke softly as I sat beside my husband.

"I don't deserve anything angel, not after what I've done" he whispered his voice horse.

"Listen to me Niklaus what happened was not your fault" I stated firmly my hands holding his face so he would look at me, his bright blue eyes were lifeless, dark circles underlined them.

"Now here" I said handing him the bundle of cloth from my apron, his large hands took it from mine; he unwrapped the cloth and pulled out the hand carved knight and horse it was the one he had given Rebekah years ago as children.

"I don't understand Rebekah gave it to you on our wedding day for...." He trailed off and looked at me with wide eyes.

"For our future child" I smiled, placing my hand on my stomach.

Nik jumped up from his spot, pulling me up with him, a huge smile across his face.

"Are you certain" he asked excited.

"I wasn't at first but then your mother confirmed it while I was helping her with tonight's feast, we are going to have a child Niklaus" I laughed; Nik pulled me forward and hoisted me up into the air spinning me around in a circle.

"My child" he whispered as he placed me carefully on the ground placing his hands over my belly with a huge grin.

"I love you angel" he said and kissed me passionately.

Our child would never be because when morning came I would no longer be human I would be a vampire.

***

I awoke with a gasp, I could feel the tears running down my cheeks at them memory of my lost child who had not yet had the time to grow. I shook my head from the painful memory and looked at my surroundings I was in a large room lying on an old hospital bed, this room looked like it had seen better days most of the paint had peeled off the walls and ceiling, broken furniture, medical equipment and papers littered the ground. I examined room carefully most of the things looked the belonged in the 1920s.

As I was looking around the room I noticed another body lying on a similar hospital bed, it was the wolf slut it was Haley, I walked towards her when I noticed something strange, she was no longer pregnant her stomach was flat, another chilling fact I realised as I got closer was the wolf was dead.

***

"Anything" Elijah demanded as he walked into the compound, police officers smiled politely to Marcel and Elijah as they lefts to go look for the three originals and pregnant wolf.

"They're putting eyes and ears everywhere, day walkers are working every contact we got. Cops, dock workers, guys in the treme, word is out. Anyone trying to earn favour with me gets a lifetime of it if they find them" Marcel explained.

He was worried about Rebekah especially since he had seen Genevieve, he knew there secret would come out sooner rather than never like he hoped, he was also worried about his mom the only person who ever really gave a damn about him she was in danger and he didn't want her to find out his secret he couldn't live with her disappointment.

"I've looked everywhere in this backwater town, no sign of any of them" Katherine huffed as she and Nadia walked into the compound.

Katherine was actually worried about someone else besides herself and her daughter she really was turning over a new leaf, Thyra had always been there for her she brought her back from the dead for Christ sake now it was her turn to help the original.

"Did you find anything out about the prophecy" Elijah said directing his question at Nadia.

"No, I contacted the travellers that would talk to me they have never heard anything like this" Nadia replied with her thick accent.

"What I want to know is how can Haley's baby, be Thyra's" Katherine asked.

"It may be one of Celeste's tricks, now I need a pen and paper" Elijah said and walked upstairs to try and figure out the names written on his body.

Elijah just wanted to find his brother, sisters and Haley he would figure out this so called prophecy when they were safe, last night he had been on his way to save Haley when Katherina called asking to be picked up, he tried reasoning with himself that he was saving Thyra, his sister, his brothers one true love, but he couldn't deny that the doppelganger had a huge part of play in why he changed direction last night.

Instead of continuing to the plantation where Haley was, he found himself speeding to the nightclub were Katherina said they were, Thyra was gone when he reached them, so he saved Katherina and her daughter and to his surprise he didn't regret it.

***

"Haley come on, you stupid bitch wake up" I snapped slapping the wolf's face, it was no use.

It had been fifteen minutes since I woke up in this hell hole and I had repeatedly tried to wake the wolf up but it wasn't happening, she was dead.

"Guess it's time to get the hell out of here" I said to myself looking at the window I was three stories up but I would survive it, I had obviously tried the door but it had been spelled shut curtesy of Celeste, why she had me here along with a dead Haley I didn't know and I did not want to find out.

I had also noticed she had changed my clothes which was weird, I was now in a pair of black leggings, and a loose fitting white t-shirt and a pair of converse that were a size too big, the bitch took my shoes, they were designer and cost $765 dollars.

I used my vampire strength to pull the metal shutter off the window I flung it across the room, and then I grabbed a chair leg so I could smash the glass window and jump.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" a cocky voice said from behind me, I turned and faced Celeste who was smirking in my direction.

"Oh I think I will" I spat and smashed the window open.

"I don't think it's wise in your condition"

"Condition" I scoffed turning to face the witch once again.

She then motioned to my stomach, I looked down and gasped in shock, I was fat, I looked ... I looked well pregnant; this had to be a trick I looked about for months pregnant. I know for a fact I wasn't like this when I woke up or was I?

"What the hell have you done to me" I roared.

"Completed the prophecy" she shrugged.

"The what?"

"The thing you despise, will become part of you, what ruined you will be your undoing, sound familiar?" Celeste smiled knowingly.

Alexandra's words came back to haunt me after all, she's lucky she's dead. My thoughts started running wild as I put to pieces together my eyes started to water as I suddenly felt sick.

"No ... I am not carrying that slut's child" I seethed.

"But you see the child was never Haley's, she was just carrying it for you"

"What the hell are you talking about" I asked exasperated.

"Before you were turned into a vampire you were pregnant with Klaus child and as you know when you're turned into a vampire you become frozen in time, so for a thousand years you've been pregnant and you didn't even know it" she explained simply as if she was talking about the weather.

How did Celeste know I had been pregnant when I was human only my family knew, not even Mikael had known, I had never even told Marcellus. I was about nine weeks pregnant when Esther turned us I mourned my lost pregnancy of course, but we were running from Mikael always on the go, so I had to forget about it in order to survive, I hadn't thought about it again until today.

"Anyway long story short until Klaus broke his hybrid curse there was no way to activate, your frozen pregnancy and even then he would have to sleep with a wolf, and he did" she said motioning to Haley.

"Why a wolf?" I questioned.

"Some kind of nature loophole, I mean a human could hardly carry a supernatural baby and vampires are technically dead" she scoffed.

"Apparently the original witch performed a spell before she turned you, to protect your child ensuring it would be born one day, but first it would need a vessel to grow in for the first few months, until someone did the spell to put the baby back in its original mother. Of course nobody knew this, the original witch took the secret to her grave, it wasn't until you killed Alexandra that the ancestors started talking, and well here we are. You can thank me by way for performing the spell" she smirked.

This information was too much, how could Esther, not tell me she had come back from the dead, to kill us obviously but she still could have told me, this information made me hate my mother in law even more.

I was pregnant with Klaus child, the child we had conceived over a thousand years ago what the hell!

"But how will it continue to grow" I asked.

"The spell I preformed will make sure your baby grows to full term"

"Why did you do the spell Celeste?"

"The ancestors asked me to" she replied simply.

"And the wolf?" I didn't really care about Haley even if she did carry my child ,she still screwed my husband after all.

"Haley wasn't strong enough to withstand the spell" Celeste shrugged and walked away.

"Oh you can leave if you want"

"I know Elijah will kill you once he finds you but thank you Celeste" I said in a daze.

"Anytime Ami" she smirked then disappeared leaving the door open.

I stared at the open door as I took everything in, I rubbed my hand over my stomach making sure it was real, all I could think was that I needed a drink, then I remembered I was pregnant and couldn't drink alcohol, pregnant by man I hated and I couldn't even have a bourbon, well this was fan-freakin-tastic.

.

A/N

So Haley is dead...

Thyra is carrying her child that she and Klaus conceived then they were human. What!!!!

What do you think did I explain it well? I hope the flashback at the start helped, a lot will happen in the next chapter what though?

Leave a comment and let me know.

Ami = Friend 

Gif of Thyra in this chapter looking badass as usual above ^^^  

 READ & VOTE & COMMENT

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 509 26
Danielle Rodriguez has spent the last three weeks in Spain with her girlfriends, living wild and free like a normal nineteen year old on holiday brea...
1K 12 19
It's been five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons according to the prophecy that Lucien Castle brought to New Orleans. The Strix are disbanded, T...
3.1K 129 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...
305K 7.3K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...