Percy Jackson x Reader-The Li...

By ineedmusic15

(Y/N) is a daughter of Apollo that went on a quest with Percy, Annabeth, and Grover to find Zeus's missing ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Selena
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I Love You Too Much(RANDOM ONESHOT)
Something 'Bout Love(Another Random Oneshot)

Chapter 11

35.1K 916 1.3K
By ineedmusic15

(Y/N)'s POV
Percy finally stopped dragging me at a place where no one can bother us. I yanked my hand from his grip.

Me:What the heck is wrong with you!?
P:Ok listen this place is a trap. There are people from the 1970s. Those flowers you ate will want you to stay here forever.
Me:And? I see no problem with it. I mean this place is awesome. Why would you want to leave?
P:Because of our quest! You know Zeus's stolen lightning bolt that we have to get back before the summer solstice.

I slightly remembered about that but I shook my head.

Me:I don't know what you're talking about. Now if you excuse me.

I walked past him.

Percy's POV
She walked past me.

'Help my daughter remember before her memory will be lost.'

The next thing I knew was something I would never forget. I grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulder making her turn around.

I placed my lips on her soft ones. I closed my eyes tightly,afraid of her reaction. My hands moved up to her cheeks,stroking them softly while her hands were on my chest.

'THAT'S ENOUGH!'

The voice,which I was pretty sure was Apollo,yelled in my mind. I broke the kiss. I looked at (Y/N),who was panting and clutching her head as if she had a headache. She looked at me.

(Y/N):Percy...what happened? Why did you kiss me?

I felt my face started to blush.

Me:Um uh it was the only way I could think of to help make you remember.
(Y/N):Oh uh thanks.
Me:No problem but we should go get Grover and Annabeth.

(Y/N) nodded and we left to go find our friends but another waitress stopped us.

Waitress:You two could really use a lotus flower.
(Y/N):No thanks.
Waitress:Just one.
Me:No!
Waitress:I insist.
Me:Look we really don't want another lotus flower,so please,leave us alone.

We were about to leave when the bellhop stopped us.

Bellhop:Is there a problem?
(Y/N):No. Thank you.

She grabbed my hand and we left the bellhop but I could of swore the bellhop said:

Bellhop:2 demigods are awake.

We entered the dancing room where we found Annabeth dancing with a blonde girl and was about to eat another lotus flower.

(Y/N):Annabeth!

We got to her and (Y/N) slapped the flower from her hand. (Y/N) then grabbed her hand and lead her off the dance floor. I followed them.

A:Hey! (Y/N),Percy what the heck?
(Y/N):We have to go. Now.
A:What do you mean? We're having so much fun!
Me:No,no,no,we're not having fun.

We found Grover sitting with a bunch of girls.

Me:Grover! Wake up! Come on,we got to go!

Grover looked up.

G:What? Look,Perce,your timing is terrible,ok? Dude,we're heading to the chapel. We're getting married!
A:How romantic!

Me:No,no,no,no.
G:Hey,which of y'all did I propose to?

All the girls raised their hands. I facepalmed. (Y/N) grabbed a cup of water and splashed it at Grover. He exclaimed in surprise

(Y/N)&Me:Wake up!

Grover got up from his seat.

G:Yo,man,you're such a buzzkill.
A:(Y/N),Percy,what's wrong with you? Why are y'all doing this?
(Y/N):Both of you need to wake up now!

Both of them were confused.

Me:You're in a trance,ok? We're trapped. Listen to me. If you eat the flowers you're never gonna want to leave ok? We're gonna be stuck here forever!
(Y/N):Uh guys we have to go.

I looked at what she was looking and saw the bellhop pointing to us to a security guard.

G:Ok I see your point.

We all ran into the crowd hoping we would lose the guards.

~~Timeskip when they escape the casino~~
3rd POV
Everyone was in the car,panting from their escape from the crazy casino.

G:Now that's how you get out of a casino! That's how you drive!
A:Of course. Now that all makes sense.
P&(Y/N):What?
A:The casino was the lair of the lotus eaters. They've been luring people into their trap since ancient times.

(Y/N) looked out the window and saw a sign.

(Y/N):Guys look. Tomorrow is June 21st.
P:No,no,no. It can't be. Today's the 15.
A:No tomorrow is the 21st. We were in there for 5 days.
G:It felt like hours.
P:Then tomorrow's the solstice. Our deadline is tomorrow at midnight.
(Y/N):Ok we have the last pearl so where's Hades?

Percy opened the map and Hollywood glowed into the map.

P:It's in Hollywood.
G:All right. I can get us there in 4 hours...Maybe 3.

Then Grover speeds the car up dodging cars in front of them,leaving Las Vegas.

After a good hour,Annabeth thought of something that came into her mind.

A:Wait a minute?
(Y/N):What is it Annabeth?
A:The lotus eaters' magic is really strong so how did the two of you came to your senses?

Percy and (Y/N) blushed at this question.

P:Well I um asked people the date and they were giving me different dates.
A:Oh ok. That makes sense.

(Y/N) silently sighed in relief,mentally thanking Percy for not telling the truth. She looked out the window and placed her hand on her lips. They still felt tingly from the kiss. (Y/N) smiled but then she thought of her 2 friends from the casino. The two of them are trapped for who knows how long.

'Don't worry about them,(Y/N). They'll get out soon and you'll see them again.'

My dad(Apollo)said in my mind. I smiled,knowing he was right since he's the god of prophecy.

'Ok...thanks dad.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 39 5
α΅—α΅’ ᡃˑˑ αΆœΚ°β±Λ‘α΅ˆΚ³α΅‰βΏ Κ·Κ°α΅’ ʰᡃᡛᡉ ᡉᡛᡉʳ ᢠᡉˑᡗ α΅ˆβ±αΆ αΆ α΅‰Κ³α΅‰βΏα΅— ......✎ PERCY JACKSON THE LIGHTNING THIEF --> THE TITAN'S CURSE BOOK I of THE LILIES
20.2K 609 69
Book One Y/n L/n isn't like most demigods. Being a daughter of Poseidon makes her an outcast, especially since the Big Three swore to never have chil...
26.6K 391 28
Joey Grace was never really an ordinary girl, but when her and her best friend Percy Jackson discover the world of the gods is real what will they do...
208K 9.4K 52
"mortals are so rarely happy when their fate is intertwined with a god" in which rhea jackson has to deal with the fact that she was romantically lin...