Genie In A Bottle.

By Maroon1479

Becoming eighteen was exciting for most girls but for Andria it means giving up her freedom. Well, at least... More

Genie In A Bottle. Prologue.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter One.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Two.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Three.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Four.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Five.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Six.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Seven.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Eight.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Nine.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Ten.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Eleven.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Twelve.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Thirteen.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Fourteen.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Sixteen.
Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Seventeen.
Genie In A Bottle. Epilogue.

Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Fifteen.

11.4K 500 168
By Maroon1479

Luce just ignored Jesse, Kaden, Levi, and I as she counted the money. We all had come to the library to apologizing for leaving and not showing up, but she decided to ignore us as she and Pam counted the money. I kind of felt bad for leaving middle of the yard sale, but it's not like I could stay. And it's not like I could tell her the reason why we left. She would never believe us.

After they were both done, they smiled and put the money in a box, "We made it. We got the signatures and the five thousand dollar. Pam, take it home and put it in the safety box until next friday, will ya."

"Happily.", she said, taking the box and left.

Luce pushed her glasses up her nose and crossed her arms, "Well, you may speak now."

When all four us said nothing and Jesse, Kaden, and Levi dropped their heads, not taking seeing her disappoint look, I rolled my eyes at them, "Babies.", I muttered to them. "Something very important came up."

"I need a lot more than saving the forest.", she said.

I awkardly chuckled and pointed at her, "Strong headed, I like that Luce. I respect."

She narrowed her eyes on me and I dropped my grin, clearing my throat, "Levi got hurt.".

"Really? He seems fine to me.", she said.

Levi grinned and chuckled, "Aint to bad yourself, Luce.", he said, winking at her and I glared at him, even though there was no reason to be jealous since he was just kissing butt, but still.

She gave him an annoyed look, "Not in the mood, Levi. Guys, when you signed up to help, we were all trying to be mature and serious about this. Not running off when we're trying to save the forest."

"We are serious, though.", Kaden said. "Luce, believe me it was important."

"Then where do you go off to?", she asked, dropping her arms and shrugged.

It got quiet and my three guilt struck friends dropped their heads again. I sighed and thought of the first thing I could, "Levi and I were getting married."

I could feel Jesse and Kaden eyes on me and so was Levi's, but I had this feeling he was grinning. Luce looked a little taken back, but it last for a moment and gave us a look, "Okay look, whatever. If your were really getting married or not, at least all four of your stuff helped out and we made it to our goal. Proud of you guys, but I'm not going to forget you left. Now go."

We all nodded and walked out of the library. Jesse turned around and walked backwards, a big grin on her face and I narrowed my eyes on her, "So why wasn't I the maid of honor at this so called wedding? And why are you getting married before me?", she asked, giving Kaden a look before turning back to me.

"And was I at this so called wedding?", Levi asked, sounding amuse. "I wasn't drunk yesterday, so I would remember getting married."

"Oh shut up.", I said. "It's the first thing I could think of, it got her off our back, right?"

"Why was it you that got married?", Jesse asked. "Kaden and I have been together longer."

"Why does it matter?", I asked, shrugging. "Look guys, we all know it was lie and it worked. Enough."

But they didn't leave it alone of course, they kept going until we split up in two. Jesse and Kaden went off to their house and Levi followed next to me to his apartment.

"You know, one day we will get married.", he said and I groaned.

"Levi, cut it out.", I said.

"I'm being serious this time.", he said and I looked up at him, making a face when I saw he was being serious.

"I don't think I want to get married.", I told him.

He groaned this time, "Andria—"

"Levi, we don't need a piece of paper to say we love each other and be together.", I told him. "Even, people just want to get married to through some big party to show themselves off."

"Not true.", he said. "And doesn't your yiayia culture say your suppose to be married to be with someone?"

"My yiayia's, exactly.", I said. "My parents were raised normal everyday Americans, my grandparent left their village to give my mom, aunts, and uncles a better life. My yiayia a proud Romani, but she wanted something different."

"But aren't you trying to follow in your yiayia footsteps?", he asked and I cursed to myself, hating he used that against me.

I paused and turned to him, "So what? You want to run off and get married, huh?"

He grinned and shrugged, "Doesn't sound so bad."

I chuckled and hit his chest, "Your crazy."

"Isn't that what makes me awesome?", he asked as we started walking again.

"No, you think your awesome.", I said, chuckling and we soon made it to his apartment.

"Well one day I bet I can get a ring on that finger.", he said, chuckling with confidence.

He opened his apartment room door and I stepped on, "Sure, Levi, sure.", I sarcastically said as I threw off my sandals.

Levi took the chance to put his hands on my waist and kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, moaning into the kiss. He pushed me backwards and I ended up laying on the couch on my back. He crawled up on me and I couldn't help but giggle like Jesse does when Kaden kisses her. Can I admit I'm happy? And that it's Levi kissing me and I didn't make some sarcastic line about saying how gross he is?

Yes I was happy!

My eyes widen when Levi reached up and cup one of my boobs. My face redden and I put a hand on his chest, pushing him off me a little, "Whoa, hold up stud."

He chuckled, "Oh come on, you can't blame me. I haven't touched a chick boob in three years, I took a chance. Will everything feel better if I say I feel like I'm fourteen all over again?"

I chuckled and ran my fingers through my hair, "Fourteen? And who was this chick, huh?"

"My pal Derek older sister.", he said and my mouth dropped.

"Was she so desperate she took a fourteen year old virginity?", I asked with a little hiss in it.

"May I add I did look like a seventeen year old when I was fourteen.", he said. "Don't be jealous, I was fourteen a long time ago."

"Oh, true. Old man.", I said, hitting his chest a little.

He chuckled for a moment then stopped, smiling down at me, "I'll wait, Andria, as much more time that you need. I wait three years, I can a little longer I guess."

Now that just made me want him. There's always two sides to Levi: that sarcastic sexy jerk and that caring sweet handsome guy. I loved both sides and of course, I always have to choose the oppsite of something. It just who I am.

I crawled out from under Levi and cleared my throat a little, "So,", I said, bopping my head towards his bedroom door. "You coming?", I asked and he looked at me confused for a moment, before a big grin appeared on his face.

{}

I had to brush my hair in front of my neck as I walked into my house the next morning since my jerk of boyfriend had to leave some hickies on my neck. "If they notice, your dying first.", I said to Levi before walking into the kitchen where my yiayia and mom were drinking tea.

Last night was different then what I expected. When I thought everything would be awkward and gross, it was—I don't even know how to explain it. It was something I never felt like before. I had never felt so beautiful and loved before in my life. Sure, it was weird at first, but once I relax, it was good.

I sat down across my mom and yiayia. My yiayia given me a look and I couldn't tell what it was, but whatever it was, my mother wasn't giving me the same look.

"So what you guys do last night?", my mom asked and where I would usually be cool about the question, my back stiffen a little and my face heated up.

"You know, watch movies.", Levi said coolly. "Had pizza from Tony's."

"Ugh, I hate that place. Pizza always greasy.", she said. She picked her phone up and checked the time, "I better get going, love you mama.", she said, kissing my yiayia cheek and got up. "See you later, Andria.", she said, kissing my cheek. "I'm sure I'll see you later to, Levi."

"All day, everyday.", he grinned.

My mom left and my yiayia cleared her throat, "I hear wedding bells.", she said and I raised an eyebrow. "Oh come on, Andria, I know what a girl looks like after losing her virginity. Wedding bells!", she said cheerfully.

A sharp breath was breathed in through my mouth and it dropped, trying to find some excuse, "Yiayia!", I hissed.

"When a girl loses her virginity, she should be married.", she said, holding her index finger up. "I'm only okay with it right now because you and Levi are Bounder and even I know that's stronger then marriage."

"Oh God.", I said, embarrassed as I lowered my head. It was embarrassing for my yiayia to know I got deflowered, but I should start not caring since I should be more mature about this.

"And either your mother does not care or really is going blind, but I would suggest cover up for those love bites before you papa sees them.", she said, pointing at the one my collar bone, making me gasp and quickly cover the bruise.

After having an awkward breakfast with my yiayia, she left to go on one of her walks.

"I never thought the morning after would be more embarrassing then the night.", I said, chuckling with Levi.

The phone went off and I got up, grabbing it. I answered it and brought it up to my ear, "Hello, Andria speaking."

"Andria, we have a problem.", I heard Luce's voice, making my eyebrows come together. "Can you come to the library in an hour?"

"Um, yeah, sure but what's the problem.", she asked.

"I'll explain when you get here, I'm having a last minute meeting.", she said.

"Oh okay.", she said and Luce said goodbye before hanging up. I looked at Levi and he looked at me through the kitchen confused, oblviously hearing Luce.

{}

"I hate to say Pam lied to us.", Luce said after some hesitation.

"What do you mean?", a guy name Josh said as everyone starting talking to each other.

"The money gone—she was playing along with Major Hender. She wasn't only here to watch what was going on and took the money.", she said, sighing.

"She was playing us?", another guy asked, his tone hard. "We worked hard for that money, she just can't take it!"

"I know, I know, but I don't know what to do.", Luce said. "Major Hender showed up and told me he could already sign the papers if he wanted to and made Pam sound like she was a lair, so I called her five times, she never picked up, and I went by her house and she didn't answer. That's when I knew she was lying all along. I'm sorry.", she said and it looked like she was trying hard not to cry.

One of Luce's friend rubbed her arm, "It's not your fault, Lu. She lied to all of us."

"We all worked so hard, though.", Luce said. "And now there's going to be some damn shopping complex built where it's an important part of the world and to our community. Hender is so selfish and greedy."

"This is so wrong.", I said and Jesse nodded.

"What's going to happen now?", she asked.

It was quiet from both Levi and Kaden. I gave them a confused look since they always have something to say either if it was sarcastic or not.

"Being what we are is important.", Kaden said. "We need to shift once and awhile, if we don't, it's hard on our bodies. We need to run and if we don't have space to run..."

"What?", Jesse and I asked.

"We'll have to find somewhere else to run.", Levi said and I continued to look confused. "We would have to move to another area. The only other land big enough like Hayden is four hours away."

"Four hours?", I said, gasping.

"We can't live four hours away when we graduation, Kaden.", she said. "We have to be here with our families."

"I know, Jesse.", he said. "It's why it was so important to try and stop Hender's."

"We gotta do something.", I said.

"What do you expect us to do?", Kaden asked. "Hender's have powers over the town, we can't do much."

I looked down at my feet and hated feeling like I couldn't do anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
11.1K 567 23
What happens when you move next door to a pack of werewolves? Adelia Chambers had a life shrouded in secrecy and so when the Alpha of the pack next d...
264K 8.3K 28
Silver remembers only one thing about her father, the fact that he gave her up to a slave house. She wasn't sure how long she stayed there, the only...